14 | Taekook |

By pikachuyoongi

"I'll still love you, dead or alive." Taehyung's 14 letters to Jungkook. ©pikachuyoongi 2021 More

9 2 0
By pikachuyoongi

-
I love you.

I knew I loved you the day we first met. When you turned around to talk to me, I knew there was something special about you. I knew that I'll hate myself if I didn't take a chance with you. And I knew I'll never let you go if I did.

You asked me when the project was due, I open my mouth in awe. And you waited patiently for me to answer. Sorry, but I was too busy admiring you.

Next week I replied back. You nodded and smiled with your dimples showing and your two front teeth sticking out.

That was the day we first met, the day that'll lead us down a rabbit hole. And it always amazed me how I never noticed you. Yet, was able to fall for you the moment we first interacted.

For the next few days, I took every opportunity and excuse to look at you. And every time I did, you surprised me. You were, kind, smart, and always thought of everyone, but yourself. I was too much of a coward to talk to you, but that doesn't mean I didn't have the courage to stalk you when you were in public. I swear, I didn't mean that in a creepy way.

But only time will tell when I'll stop being a coward and actually go talk to you. As of right now, I'll only admire you silently and from afar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...