The CEO's Baby (ChanBaek Fanf...

بواسطة Braveryx99

On a lonely Friday night, Baekhyun found himself walking into a loud, busy club to forget about his stressful... المزيد

Prologue (The CEO's Baby)
Chapter 1 (Haneul)
Chapter 2 (sadness)
Chapter 3 (Pregnant? Pregnant!)
Chapter 4 (meeting Sehun)
Chapter 5 (New Job)
Chapter 6 (First Day At Work)
Chapter 7 (hospital)
Chapter 8 (Meeting Mr.Park... At The Park)
Chapter 9 (Who Is The Daddy?)
Chapter 10 (You Are So Pretty)
Chapter 12 (Haneul's Birthday)
Chapter 13 (Kissing My Boss)
Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)
Chapter 15 (Phone Sex)
Chapter 16 (Chanyeol's POV)
Chapter 17 (Leaving... )
Chapter 18 (Stay Away From Him)
Chapter 19 (Am I Enough?)
Chapter 20 (I Quit)
Chapter 21 (The Truth, Part 1)
Chapter 22 (The Truth Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Hopeful)
Chapter 24 (Cuddle Buddy)
Chapter 25 (pretending)
Chapter 26 (Chanyeol's past...)
Chapter 27 (Mommy?)
Chapter 28 (Date)
Chapter 29 (steamy night)
Chapter 30 (I love you)

Chapter 11 (I'm DaDa)

4.2K 187 60
بواسطة Braveryx99

Hey babes, I'm back with another chapter!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

"Happy birthday, my precious angel. I can't believe you are one year old now." I told my baby and kissed his cute button nose.

"PwaPwa, mwah!" He kissed my cheek sloppily and giggled.

"Are you excited to meet some new people, Haneul-ah?" I rubbed my nose against his and held him close to my chest.

Kai and Kyungsoo were also here to help me decorate the house and cook a lot of food. They had also invited some of their friends, so Haneul would have the most amazing birthday ever. And I was so thankful for that.

I was a bit nervous about Loey coming, though.

Why did he even want to come?

He was a cold hearted type of guy.

But who knows.

Maybe he really was different person outside of work.

"Come on, baby. Let's get some food inside your tummy, so I can give you a bath."

I picked him up and went to the kitchen with him to feed him.

"Happy birthday, angel!" His uncles greeted him and showered him with kisses. I loved the bond they had with my son, it was so endearing to watch.

"The apartment looks great by the way. Thank you so much for helping me."

"Anything for you, Baekhyun. Come on, babe. Let your papa get ready, okay?" They both took Haneul to give him a bath, so I could get ready in peace without a baby clinging to my leg.

I was a bit embarrassed of my small apartment and I didn't even know if it would fit all of those people in. We would be 10 people plus my baby.

I was excited to meet Kai's and Kyungsoo's friends, but also nervous. I wasn't a social butterfly, but more shy.

When I thought I looked presentable enough, I walked out of my room and joined the others in the living room.

~

Dingggggg

They are here! Oh gosh, I was feeling so nervous right now!

What if they didn't like me?

Okay, calm down, Baekhyun. Don't ruin your baby's birthday party by feeling self conscious.

It was my boss, Loey. I shyly bowed and avoided eye contact.

"Hello, Baekhyun." He greeted me.

"H-Hello, Sir. Come on in."

I walked him to the living room, where Haneul was playing with some balloons.

"Thank you for coming." He just nodded and knelt down to Haneul, stroking his cheek.

I almost didn't recognize that man right now. Where was the cold hearted Park Loey?

"Happy birthday, little cutie." Haneul was giggling away and holding onto my boss, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

It looked so precious. My heart was melting.

"Do you like your gift, little one?" He had given Haneul a giant teddy bear, to which he squealed at and hugged it close.

"Mwah!"

"Baby, don't get yogurt on his shirt." I wiped away Haneul's messy face, but Loey just took the tissue out of my hand and cleaned him up.

"S-Sir, you don't have to do that." I stuttered out.

"It's fine, Baekhyun."

Another 30 minutes passed by and every guest was here by now.

Sehun and his boyfriend Luhan, Kai and Kyungsoo's friends Lay, Suho, Chen and Xiumin. I made small talk with them, because I was still shy, but all of them were super nice and they loved Haneul!

I was feeling so happy right now after many years of sadness.

I quietly got up and went to the kitchen to calm down and get more drinks.

I stared at Haneul from afar, who was being cuddled by Sehun and his boyfriend, Luhan. I smiled at the view and sighed.

I would love to have more people in my life, who actually cared for me.

"Baekhyun."

"Hi, S-Sir. Do you need anything?"

"No. Are you okay?" I quickly wiped away my tears and nodded.

"Yes. I'm just a bit overwhelmed."

"You look tired, Baekhyun." It's because I was. I was so exhausted.

"I'm really not. Haneul is still waking up during the night, so that might be it."

"Alright, if you say so." And with that, he turned around and left.

I sighed and washed my face with cold water. What was wrong with me?

It was my baby's birthday. I should be happy and celebrating.

I just wished my family would have been here to create some memories during this important day.

"PwaPwa!" I turned around and saw Haneul standing there, while holding onto Loey's hand tightly. Haneul was scared to walk, yet here he was, walking!

"Hi there, angel. Did you miss Papa?" He slowly walked towards me and I couldn't help, but start crying again.

"PwaPwa no sad. PwaPwa hug?" I nodded, while tears were streaming down my face.

"That would be nice, can you give papa a hug? I kind of need one right now." I laughed softly and he jumped into my arms.

"PwaPwa no cwy, Otay? No mow sad." I nodded and cuddled him further.

God, I felt so pathetic. And to know that my boss was seeing all this, made me want to die out of embarrassment.

"Come! Dada come!" I pulled back and looked at Haneul, shocked.

I couldn't believe my ears right now. What did he just say?

"Oh my God, Sir. I'm so sorry!" I blushed and looked away.

Could this get any worse?

"It's fine."

"PwaPwa! DaDa! Hug!" Haneul demanded and I sighed.

"Haneul-ah, don't give me that attitude. That's not nice."

"Hug?" He looked at me with his puppy eyes, that he got from me.

I gave him a hug, but he still wasn't satisfied.

"DaDa, come!" I sighed and didn't know what to do anymore, so I stayed like that, until I felt two strong arms wrap around us.

Haneul and Loey looked so alike, it was almost scary.

"PwaPwa hwappeh, now?"

"I love you so much, angel."

"Luv PwaPwa, luv DaDa!"

Why is he calling him DaDa? I was so confused!

"You raised him right, Baekhyun."

"You think so? I'm always scared of messing up."

"He is so precious. His other dad is definitely missing out." I sighed and nodded. I then noticed, that he still had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I wish I knew where he was. I only know his first name and his face is a blur to me. I sometimes recognize it a little bit when I'm thinking about it too much, but that's it."

"Oh, really? What's his name? I mean, it's not like I know him or anything, I'm just curious...."

"Well... His name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."

..............................

SPOILER: Some of you are probably thinking why Haneul is calling Loey DaDa... Read the Title of the chapter! 😉

And in case yall are wondering why Baekhyun is not shocked that his bosses last name is Park, it's because it's common in Korea for many families to share the same last name.

Such as Park, Kim, Choi, etc....

Anyway....

Please let me know if you liked this chapter!

ANNYEONG!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.9K 947 42
Park Chanyeol. The new owner of Park Enterprise and successful businessman. Has a reputation of being somewhat of a player until, that is, he meets...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
206K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...
76.5K 3.4K 106
The story tells us about where everyone lie to baekhyun,,, Baekhyun was a young child when Mr Kim steals him from his parents to take a revenge on...