Harry Potter One Shots [x Rea...

Door lanieiswriting

Uploading all my Harry Potter fan fiction from my Tumblr @wnterwidows. I give no permission to repost any of... Meer

Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Luna Lovegood
Ginny Weasley
James Potter
James Potter
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Marauders
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle

Ginny Weasley

514 17 0
Door lanieiswriting

Title: Juliet and Juliet

Pairing: Ginny Weasley x Malfoy!reader

Summary: You and Ginny had been dating in secret right under your brother's noses but it seems that two nosy older brothers can lead to being caught with the last person your families would want.

Word Count: 3.3k

Your back was pressed up against the cool stone wall in a vacant classroom as Ginny had you cornered with her arms around your waist, pulling you as close to her body as she could. Her hands slid slightly under your dark grey sweater with the thin dark green stripe on the hem as she gently rubbed your sides in the gentle strokes of her thumbs. You let out a blissful sigh of your mouth that caused her to draw back, a husky chuckle falling from her lips.

"Someone happy?" She teased. It wasn't the same way she teased her friends - or even her brother Ron. No, at times she teased her friends and brother Ginny's face was a prideful picture and the teasing smirk she would wear was one that showed the kick she got out of her brother's inflamed cheeks out of embarrassment from her remark that had flustered him. But you were different. Ginny only teased you gently and only did so to see the flustered expression on your face that she didn't find humorous like her brother's but adorable on you. Looking at you lovingly as the slightly darkened hue rose to cheeks and left little to the imagination just how flustered you were at Ginny's word did nothing but make her draw her bottom lip between her teeth, rolling it as she took in the beautiful sight of you.

You were indignant, however, and like Ginny did you hold a little too much pride to fully tell her just how happy you were being held by her and having her lips on yours. You longed for the feeling of her lips on yours, yes, but even more, you longed to be with her completely. Not just vacant classrooms, but holding her hand in yours as you walked down the corridors of Hogwarts. You glanced up at her smiling in a bittersweet way, "I'm always happy with you Gin but sometimes I just-"

"Just what?" She asked at once, her eyes tracking your every movement as you fidgeted.

"It's just that I could do without the hidden corridors and vacant classrooms, you know? I don't want to just be yours where no one can see us" You murmured under your breath, breaking eye contact with her for the first time as you dropped your gaze to the floor. You didn't need to see Ginny's expression to know hers was just as deflated as yours.

"Baby, look at me," She pleaded in a soft voice, the softest you have ever heard the bold Ginny Weasley speak. She gently lifted your chin and made you lift your gaze from the floor as she tenderly cupped your jaw in the palm of her hand, caressing your cheek with her thumb. "We've talked about this," She reminded you as both of your eyes grew sad at the reminder of what you both knew to be true. "If your brother finds out he'll be furious and tell your father who will forbid us to be together. And Godric knows none of my brothers will be too happy about, least of all Ron."

"Malfoys and Weasleys don't mix," You quoted with a dry chuckle, finding some irony in this situation. Your hand reached up and tucked a loose flaming red hair from Ginny's ponytail which had become messy from the long day. You gently caressed her jaw as you gazed at her with nothing but adoration, smiling softly as the dark hues coated her cheeks that rivaled her red hair by your simple touch. "But they don't know you like I do," You sighed and looked up at Ginny hopefully. "Maybe if they dad my father and brother wouldn't be so stupid to think that you Weasleys are a stain on the wizarding community."

"Yeah?" Ginny smiled at you with a prideful look. Sure, your brother was vile to her family but you? You were sweet as can be and were enough to make her question everything about the Malfoy family she had been told by her dad and brothers. "And are blood traitors as bad as your parents told you?" She whispered teasingly and kissed you behind your ear, eliciting a soft giggle from you that had her heart soaring at the angelic sound.

"Well, my father always did warn me about blood traitors," You smirked at Ginny as you tilted your chin up looking at you. "But they don't seem so bad if you ask me" you teased as you bit your lip.

Ginny quirked an eyebrow up at you as a mischievous look crossed her features. "I'll bet he did." Ginny teased and only smiled when you rolled your eyes playfully at her. Her hands wrapped around the emerald green and silver tie around your neck and gently pulled you closer to her.

"We have to be careful you know," You squealed as you giggled at the sensation of Ginny's featherlight kisses on your cheek, the tip of her nose tickling the underside of your jaw. "If my brother finds out." You trailed off, soon distracted at the soft touch of Ginny's lips on your cheeks that slowly crept towards your own lips. The crisp smell of her mint chapstick wafted up into your nose as you took a deep breath enamored by everything about Ginny - her lips that kissed you and smiled at you, her gentle laugh, her captivating blue orbs, everything about her was perfect to you. Your breath hitched as her lips ghosted over yours, the mint scent stronger than ever before. You were so close that as you looked into one another's eyes that you felt you could see her soul entirely. Ginny slowly captured your lips

"If Draco finds us-" You began warningly despite the smile that crept up on your lips from Ginny's disbelieving expression.

"Your brother couldn't find us if he tried." She assured you while slightly smirking.

"You underestimate how nosy he is."

"I know all about nosy brothers. I do have six of them."

"Well, none of them are Draco Malfoy." You shot back at her "And if Draco finds out and tells my father all hell will break loose."

"What's the worst that could happen?" She nonchalantly asked and it wasn't much time before your lips met again. You felt yourself being lost in the feeling of Ginny's lips on yours and melted into her, pulling her waist closer to be closer to you. You were so lost in being with Ginny that you didn't notice the door opening. You did, however, hear the person's voice loud and clear.

"What in the bloody hell is this Ginny?" Ron had practically boomed, furiously looking at his sister and causing the pair of you to jump apart. Ginny was like a fish out of water for a moment, unsure of what to say. The truth seemed like the best option having Ron just witnessed you two in a kiss.

"Ron," Ginny said trepidatiously, unsure just how Ron was feeling. "I can explain, just calm down." She took a step towards him and tried to reach out and grab her brother's hand to soothe him but Ron only yanked his hand out of reach as he was alight with anger.

"What are you thinking Gin? A Malfoy?" He spat out your name and you hung your head, feeling uncomfortable, to say the least. If you were like your older brother you would already be sneering at Ron. Then again, Draco wouldn't have been caught in an empty classroom locking lips with a Weasley, let alone having been dating a Weasley in secret due to avoiding this. This being any of your family members finding you with each other. Like your mother said, Malfoys and Weasleys don't mix and if the reddened cheeks of Ron's cheeks weren't a sign of his anger at the discovery that his sister was with a Malfoy, then the storm behind his ocean blue eyes and the deep furrow between his eyebrows certainly were. He didn't like the sight of you being embraced by his sister and he didn't have to say anything to express this to you. "They're the devil Ginny. You see how her brother talks to us. He calls Hermione a mudblood-" He didn't notice the way you flinched at the word on his tirade "-and calls are family filthy blood traitors! You really want to be with his sister of all people? Bloody Hell Gin, Dad would be ashamed of you-"

"Knock it off, won't you?" Ginny all but growled at Ron, her face a picture of rage at what he was insinuating. "She's not like that. She's not Draco so why don't you stop bloody acting like it?"

Internally you of course knew that everything Ron felt towards your family was valid after the way his brother had treated him over the years.

"Don't say it like that!" Ginny snapped at him. "You're just holding onto who her family is. Besides, she's not like Draco just because she's a Malfoy." Ginny held her ground firmly, placing her hands at her hips indignantly as she glowered at Ron.

"Fine," Ron relented with a disbelieving shake of his head. "Just don't hurt her, yeah? Mind you she'll hex you so bad your head will right fly off your bloody head." He chuckled.

You felt yourself sigh with relief as the weight had seemingly been lifted off of your shoulders. Now Ron knew and he hated Draco more than anyone and found it in his heart to at least not hate your very guts.

"C'mon we should head to the Great Hall, it's about time for dinner I think," Ron held the door open and Ginny stepped out of the vacant classroom followed by you and Ron. You were smiling at Ginny, feeling lighter already, and didn't notice the way Ron's eyes softened considerably at the way he saw you looking at his sister. Your soft gaze at Ginny was only cut short when you saw her face blanch and her body go rigid. Your mind ran in circles as it wondered what could be wrong but as soon

"She's not a blood traitor, Draco!" You protested with a stern expression being pointed at your brother. His raised eyebrows in shock made you let out a sharp sigh as you threw your head back in frustration at the situation. You turned your head slightly and caught sight of Ginny and found the words tumbling out of your mouth faster than you could stop them, "Well maybe she is a blood traitor but I don't care!" You said indignantly.

"You go around making friends with Weasleys now do you?" Draco shot back as his eyebrows were raised in contempt. "They're the worst of the worst Y/N-"

Behind you, Ron huffed loudly and muttered something along the lines of 'this prat, you'd think I wasn't standing right here', which earned him a swift nudge in the side from Ginny's elbow. You, on the other hand, ignored Ron's words and found yourself confessing what you had been hiding for months in complete spite at your older brother's high and mighty attitude, "'The worse of the worst' is it? Well, one of the worst people in your feeble minded pea brain happens to be my girlfriend so I'd like to see you watch your mouth for once!"

Whatever confidence you had in firing back at Draco like you had done your entire childhood was wiped away when the consequences of your words hit you at once. Just like Ginny had before you blanched and felt your shoulders sagged awaiting the worst of your worst - Draco looking at you in disgust, saying how you were a disgrace to the Malfoy family name, and running off to write your father the news. It wouldn't be the first time he ratted on you and you doubted whatever happiness you had now would prevent him from going to your father. The mere thought of all the ways your father would punish and chastise you for the rest of your days was nothing compared to the thought of never being able to be near Ginny again.

A hefty beat of silence passed by and the 'bloody hell' Ron breathed disbelievingly under his breath would have been humorous if it weren't for the blazing tension in the corridor. You couldn't bear the silence anymore. "So? What is it, Draco? Off to tell father I suppose?" You asked quietly, the anger fading away and sadness replacing it as your voice sounded as if it were dipped in melancholy.

Suddenly Draco picked his eyes up and looked at you as if you had grown three heads. "Are you mad? Of course, I'm not telling father he'd be furious." He said seriously and a grim expression just thinking of how your father would react to you dating Ginny Weasley. He'd have a difficult time deciding what he hated most, Draco thought, you dating a Weasley or the fact you were dating someone who was not a boy. Draco knew that your father would have no trouble calling you every insult under the sun and have no quarrel shipping you off the Beauxbatons of Ilvermorny to teach you a lesson. He then took into account the fear in your eyes, the fear that he knew you were expecting the worst to come. "I'm not going to tell him, Y/N," He said sincerely before casting a displeasing look at Ron behind you, "It would have been preferable for it to be anyone but a Weasley but at least it's not Weaslebee I suppose." He drawled as he shot a displeased look at Ron, but not Ginny; This was only because she was the person you couldn't do without, but the niceties certainly wouldn't be extended to her brother, no matter how much Draco loved his sister.

He was cut off as you all but threw yourself forward into his arms and rested your head snugly on his shoulder. His stiffness relaxed as you hugged him and his displeased look at Ron was pulled away as he hugged his sister. When you pulled away from him, there was a certain softness in his eyes as he looked down at you. Taking a step back, you grabbed Ginny's hand and interlocked your fingers. "Thank you Draco," You said softly to your brother as your lips quirked up into a soft smile that radiated joy before turned to Ginny and directed that smile at her - the smile growing ten times in it's place. Turning back to glance at Draco you murmured, "She makes me happy, you know."

On that, neither Draco nor Ron could disagree for once as their sister's looked as in love one could be. "Yeah, yeah, you're happy and in love. I get it," Draco was quick to lightheartedly brush off his sister's comment about love as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his trousers. He directed his gaze at Ron one final time and snidely remarked, "Don't go around thinking you and Potter can be chummy with me just because our sisters are in love, Weasley." Draco said sharply in a snide manner with a movement of his chin jutting out.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Malfoy," Ron spat back at him as he squared his shoulders. If it had only been that morning before Ron found his sister with a Malfoy he would have already been threatening to hex Malfoy but now the feelings in the air had changed. Despite his own internal frustrations in that moment, Ron Weasley couldn't throw a hex at Malfoy because as terrible as he found him he wasn't just Malfoy anymore. Much to Ron's displeasure, he was now the brother of the girl his sister loved. It was a Malfoy even Ron could comprehend. It was because his sister loved Malfoy's sister that his wand wasn't drawn. The swift glare Ginny shot at him was any indicator that if he drew his wand at Malfoy then Ron would also be at the end of a hex. After the day Ron had in Potions he didn't much want to be at the end of Ginny's Bat-Bogey Hex so he only kept his shoulders squared with a displeased expression on his face directed towards the insufferable Draco Malfoy he regrettably couldn't hex into tomorrow. "Don't you have some first years to bully into doing your charms work Malfoy?" Ron shot back at him gruffly, which made Draco instantaneously sneer at him.

Draco would've shot something back at him, which would lack all originality and go along the lines of 'you filthy blood traitor...' but it had seemed that Ron Weasley wasn't the only one who could be quieted by a glare from his sister. You were just as swift as Ginny had been as your eyes narrowed at Draco the moment his mouth began to open, which you were certain held a snide remark that would be Ron lunging at him. Instead, a haughty huff slipped past Draco's lips in the absence of whatever words he had intended to snidely shoot at Ron. He only spared you a glance that spoke a thousand words before swiftly turning on his heel and leaving the corridor he had stood in. He knew the obvious fact – that one day your father would have to know and the blowout that would ensue if the place you drew your line in the sand wasn't to your father's liking. Draco Malfoy was many things and most of them unpleasant but if he was a blood supremacist just like his father before him then he loved his sister as his mother had before him. It was purely because of this love he held for you that he had no plans to tell your father that you were dating the one person he wouldn't want you to be with. Before turning a corner and glancing once more at his sister, he found you and Ginny alone with Ron nowhere in sight; Her hand cupping your face gently as you were both gazing into each other's eyes adoringly. If it were anyone besides you with the lovesick look he would have very well gagged and had Crabbe and Goyle push the couple just for a snicker or two, but seeing as it was his sister he almost felt a sense of warmth and happiness begging to spread across his lips. But Draco Malfoy didn't smile and he certainly wouldn't now. What he did do as he strolled down the corridors with you and Ginny far away was that he would do whatever he had to keep that smile on his sister's face - even if it was regrettably a Weasley for the cause of it. So what if he had to lie to his father's face to protect his little sister's happiness? Besides, what else are brothers for if not lying to your father's face?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.6K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
5.3K 53 27
Welcome to my Harry Potter Imagines Book. I hope you enjoy❤️ Requests: Closed Started : 11/08/22 Ended: T.B.D Disclaimer: I do not support JKR and th...
1.8M 27.3K 25
A book full of imagines of Harry Potter, enjoy!♥️☺️ - feel free to request! [Y/N] is Your Name [Y/L/N] is your last name. [Y/H/C] your hair colour [...
22.3K 192 21
COMPLETED This is my first imagines book, feel free to send in requests! Warning: Some might be cheesy All story's will be x reader story's Will...