What a life

By cecehamilton

Isabella has been getting bullied by the same guys ever since elementary Jacob and his crew and one of them i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 21
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
1k
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The end

Chapter 19

436 18 0
By cecehamilton

Andre

Ever since that night I just kept staying at Matthews house we had a lot of fun and Andre was so easy to handle we had no problems with him. I had remembered that Chris said that he was going to take me to do my drivers test so I called him and said he was busy so he told me to go without him so I asked Matthew if he could take me and he said yes so he dropped me off there and waited for me and wished me good luck. When I went to go take the test it wasn't hard at all then I had to show them that I could drive I drove a car before so I already new what to do. After that I just waited it took then about 20 minutes to check my test and they told me I passed and gave me my license I was so happy when I got out I ran to Matthews car and started squealing and he got out and started laughing.

Matthew-I guess that means you passed

Isabella-yes

I jumped in his arms and and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Matthew-I think we need to celebrate

Isabella-of course and Andre can stay with Alex

We got in the car and we drove to my house when I got in there I saw Chris laying on the couch sleeping I went in Alex's room and she was on her phone.

Alex-finally you came back

Isabella-did you miss me

Alex-of course

Isabella-can you do something for me

Alex-oh boy what is it

Isabella-so I took my drivers test and I passed

Alex-congratulations

Isabella-thank you and Matthew wanted to take me out to celebrate

Alex-oooooo ok

Isabella-don't worry he's really good

Apex-I need the experience anyway

Isabella-great so I'll see you later

Alex-your leaving now

Isabella-I have to get an out fit

Alex-fine

When I went back in the living room I saw Sean holding Andre in his hand so I walked up to him and took him and gave him to Alex then I walked back out to Matthews car. We drove to a few places and I found this black one piece outfit with a gold belt with some high heels but I made sure they were comfortable since we were going to the club. Then we went back to his house and started getting ready so I took a shower and put on my lotion and spray from Victoria secret then I put on the outfit I bought and waited to put on my shoes then I curled my hair and went downstairs to get something to drink and the Matthew came in and started saying wow repeatedly.

Matthew-you look beautiful

Isabella-thank you and you look handsome

Matthew-thank you are you ready

Isabella-yeah let me just put on my heels

I put on my heels and walked downstairs with Matthew side by side then we drove to the club and it was so many people standing outside and the security just let us in.

Isabella-wow you must be really known

Matthew-we'll you know (smirk) you want something to drink

Isabella-yes can I have a tequila

Matthew-okay I gotchu

I watched Matthew disappear into all of the people dancing and I just sat and waited for him and as I was sitting this tall guy came up to me.

Guy-hello sexy

Isabella-um hi

Guy-how about you and me go to my place

Isabella-excuse me that's not how you talk to a lady

He grabbed me by my arm and started squeezing it really hard I tried to get him off of me but he was just to strong.

Guy-I didn't ask you know get yo ass over

Isabella-get off of me

Then he raised his hand and was about to hit me but then Matthew came and punched him in his jaw and he fell then he started stomping on him and I pulled him away because he hurt him enough. After that I wasn't in the mood to celebrate so we just went to Matthews house and the way there the car ride was silent. When we got in I took off my stuff and just stayed in the shower then I put on my shorts my tank top and my rope with my black slippers and sat on his porch and looked up at the stars then Matthew came out and sat next to me.

Matthew-you okay

Isabella-yeah my arm is bruised but I'm fine,and thank you for helping me

Matthew-no problem and I'm sorry your night was ruined

Isabella-it's fine at least I'm spending time with you

Matthew-yeah but there's something I really have been wanting to ask you

Isabella-what is it

Matthew-wait just a minute

He went back in side the house and it took him about 2 minutes to comeback and then he sat in front of me and looked me in my eyes.

Matthew-Isabella I really really really like you and I would really like to be more than just your friend so Isabella will you be my girlfriend.

Isabella-omg YES!!!!!!!!! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this

Matthew-and I have something for you

Isabella-what is it

He pulled out a necklace out with diamonds that said Isabella it was so beautiful. I wrapped my arms around him and didn't let him go then I started kissing him all over his face.

Matthew-okay okay okay

We stayed out on the porch for a little while until Matthew started getting tired so he went to bed so I went downstairs to the living room and called Alex to see how she was doing.

Isabella-hello

Alex-hi

Isabella-how are you

Alex-I'm good

Isabella-and the baby

Alex-oh he's sleeping

Isabella-was he hard to work with

Alex-not at all but um what about you I thought you would have been out still

Isabella-we'll let me tell you about that so we did go but then this guy got all crazy and grabbed me and Matthew had messed him up so I didn't feel like staying so we came back but guess what.

Alex-what

Isabella-Matthew asked me out and gave me a diamond necklace that said my name on it.

Alex-omg I knew he would come around

Isabella-I can't believe it I'm just so happy

Alex-I bet you are but listen I'll call you later I'm getting really tired so I'll call you tomorrow

Isabella-alright later

Alex-later

Before I went to sleep I watched tv a little bit and had a few snacks here and there then I went upstairs and laid down right next to Matthew and started smiling then I went to sleep.

When I woke up Matthew was still sleeping so I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then I went downstairs and decided to make us breakfast I made bacon,eggs,pancakes and some strawberries on the side then I felt Matthews hands wrap around my waist so I turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips and he grabbed my ass then he went to go sit down and I handed him his plate with some orange juice. After we were done eating we started getting ready so he could take me back to my house it took me forever and when I was done we got in his car and this time I was able to drive I was happy an I had no problem I was a little nervous but we got there safe and as I was pulling up Sean and Chris were leaving the house. Me and Matthew got out of car and he gave me a kiss and a hug and was about to leave before Chris stopped him.

Chris-who the fuck is this

Isabella-Matthew my boyfriend

Chris-so this is why your never here

Isabella-actually your never here

Chris-why you didn't tell me about him

Isabella-I didn't think I had to

He walked up to Matthew and started looking him up and down.

Chris-how old are you

Matthew-20

Chris-where you from

Matthew-Chicago

Chris-what do you do for a living

Matthew-I have my own business

Chris-doing what

Matthew-that's for me to no and your sister to find out

Chris-what the fuck you mean

Matthew-you heard what I said

I saw Chris's face and knew that I should stop this before it got worse so I made Matthew get in the car and leave and made Chris stay until I knew Matthew was far enough then I went into the house.

Isabella-Alex

Alex-oh hey

Isabella-where's Andre

Alex-Caleb took him to the park

Isabella-did you guys have fun

Alex-actually yes now I'm not as scared as before but I hope are baby is like that and speaking of that I have a doctors appointment on Monday and Caleb had to work can you go with me.

Isabella-sure

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
LOVE YOU GUYS
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
DONT FORGET
STAY AWESOME<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
95.6K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...