The Colfer Awards 2021 (CLOSE...

بواسطة TheColferAwards

The 2021 Colfer Medal Awards have ended. Congratulations to all our winners. المزيد

||RULES||
||How To Enter||
||Accepted Entries||
||Announcement||
||Prizes||
||Announcement||
||Announcement||
||Deadline For Entries||
||AU Results||
||Sequel Results||
||Adventure Results||
||Romance Results||
||The Colfer Awards Results||

||Genres||

107 8 24
بواسطة TheColferAwards

These are the genres you may enter your submission into:

These genres will not be seperate contests, but will all be part of the Colfer Awards. It is an overall awards show, so the genre you choose will not affect your position in the Colfer Awards. The point of entering in a genre is that you will have a different judge depending on what genre you choose. The winners of each different genre will have a higher chance to win the Colfer Award, which will be judged by me.

||ROMANCE|| 2/5

||ADVENTURE|| 3/5

||SEQUEL|| 2/5

||AU (Alternate Universe)|| 2/5

Put your submission under one of these categories by leaving a comment on one of these genres. If you've written a whole book on Wattpad, I think you know your way around the comments. :) 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
98.5K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...