Plants vs Zombies Garden Warf...

By Superstar-Wolfgang

During the fight between Plants and Zombies, it's an endless fight. Crazy Dave was making an experiment. An e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Stickerbook (Plants)
Stickerbook (Zombies)
Chapter 6 (Rp)
Leaving this as Complete

Chapter 2

440 7 3
By Superstar-Wolfgang

Browncoat Zombie/Foot Soldier's POV

...did I made it? Did I survive? My questions echoed in my mind. I can't tell if I did survive or not. So I open my eyes, only to see the sun shining on my face.

"Ugh..brainz..." I groaned as I blocked it with my hand. As I did so, I noticed something...different...

I look at myself. I have a Soldier's uniform with a helmet on my head. Then I notice something hard on my back. It must be what Soldiers use when they have these on their backs. Whatever it is, it will help me during this warfare.

"Brainz..? Is this...?" I said looking at myself again. Then, Crazy Dave shouted. "What?! That Browncoat Zombie turned into a Hero?! Impossible! They should be vanquished!" That's where it hit me! I look up at the Mega Flower. She looks tired and can hardly move. Then I remember what happened after the blast that the Mega Flower hit me with.

If I'm a hero, that could only mean one thing... I looked around, trying to find a mirror somewhere. But there is no mirrors here, so I keep thinking until I look down at my Z-1 Assault Blaster that I'm holding with my right hand.

I am a hero! I'm a Foot Soldier! I thought to myself. A smile came on my face as I got up and walk around.

I heard a Peashooter waking up from that blast. "Ugh..." Peashooter groaned in pain as he open his eyes and sat up. I slowly walk to the Peashooter with a bit of worry on my face. As Peashooter shake his head a few times, he turned to me with a surprise look on his face.

"Ahh!!! A Foot Soldier Zombie!" Peashooter yelled. I tried to calm him down, but instead I got hit by his Pea Cannon. I was hit one by one, my hp dropping from 63 to 20. The monitor of my heartbeat was ringing in my ears as I fell down on my knees.

"W-wait Peashooter..ow." I said, feeling the pain inside my undead body. Peashooter stopped and looked at me, hoping that I would fight back, but I don't know how to. "Foot Soldier, aren't you going to fight back?" He asked me. I feel the pain slowly going away a little as I see little plus signs around me, healing me. Bringing my hp back up to 63.

"Brainz, I would." I said, starting to get up. "But I don't know how." I feel so down in myself. I don't even know what abilities I have. If Peashooter would have the greater advantage of vanquishing me, I would be screwed.

"Wait, you don't know what abilities you have?" Peashooter asked. I give him the "Not a Clue" gesture. "Oh...sun." Peashooter said. "Maybe I could teach you, if you're up for it?"

I look at my Z-1 Assault Blaster. Looking at it just makes me want to be a Hero. I lift my head and smiled.

"I would love to do it, but wait! What if you get-" Peashooter stopped me. "I know. I just want to make sure that you're ready for your first adventure in Garden Warfare." Peashooter said.

"And this must be your first time here." Peashooter added. "Yeah." I said as I nod my head. "I guess I could give it a try." Peashooter jumped up and down in joy. "Yeah! I knew you can do it!" I give him a "Healthy Nod".

Peashooter's POV

Seeing Foot Soldier's "Healthy Nod" gesture made me feel happy. While he was looking at his abilities, I check my own abilities on the lower right screen.

Chili Bean Bomb - The Zombies often confuse the Chili Bean with Brainz, racing to eat it. It has a short fuse and deals massive damage to all nearby Zombies.

Pea Gatling - The Peashooter can dig into the ground and root himself in place, turning himself into a Pea Gatling. He can deal more damage, but is vulnerable to attack.

Hyper - When a Peashooter uses his Hyper ability, he will not only run incredibly fast, but can also jump extremely high.

These abilities will come in handy for the minigames like Team Vanquish and Gardens and Graveyards.

Foot Soldier's POV

My abilities are like a Zombie's best things to do as a Foot Soldier. I notice it on the bottom right screen.

Zombie Stink Cloud - Zombie Stink Cloud arcs a gas grenade in front of the zombie; any plants inside the gas suffer damage. The gas is also extremely helpful for cover.

Rocket Jump - Rocket Jump will launch the zombie high into the air. It is very useful for gaining an elevated advantage.

ZPG - ZPG fires an extremely powerful projectile that explodes on impact.

Woah... my abilities are like super awesome. I thought as I look at them. Who knew being a Hero can have great abilities such as these.

"Ready Foot Soldier?" Peashooter asked me. I lift my head up. "Ready for wha-" Just as I was about to ask him, a green splash hit me on the head! It must be Peashooter's Pea Cannon. "Ow!" I shrieked, taking damage. Looks like he's ready.

Maybe I can get used to this. All I have to do is try with all of my abilities! Yeah! That could work! I look at Peashooter, then I grab my Zombie Stink Cloud and throw it to him. I can hear the sounds of him yelping in pain from my Stink Cloud. He couldn't see a thing. Yes! Now's my chance! I fired my Z-1 Assault Blaster to that plant. That didn't took long before I heard a Peashooter noise. He's doing the Hyper ability to gain the advantage!

"Haha!" Peashooter laughed as he shot more peas from his Pea Cannon. I move around and try to avoid the deadly peas of... whatever he's thinking is. My Zombie Stink Cloud needs to be recharged. What else can I try?

"Taste my Chili Bean Bomb, you Foot Soldier Zombie!" Peashooter said as he launched a Chili Bean Bomb in front of my feet. "Brainz?!" I screamed in fear of being vanquished any second now! Then I realize something that I could avoid that smiley Chili Bean Bomb. My Rocket Jump! My mind yelled as I press the Y button to launch myself up before being exploded by that Chili Bean Bomb.

I was taken some damage from the attack. Gripping the handle of my Z-1 Assault Blaster, I focused on my target. Peashooter has one more ability he hasn't tried and it's the most dangerous thing that most Zombies could ever face. He rooted himself with a Soldier helmet on his head. (This helmet is different for his Gatling Pea ability) He has a pair of goggles on his head and his rooting position is like the Gatling Pea.

He was locked onto me again, ready to fire straight towards me. This can't be the end... There has to be one way possible for me to vanquish him! I look down at my abilities. I have one more thing to try. That's it! I could just ZPG him straight to the face!

I got into position as well. I bend down and let my ZPG fire. This will be the last thing you see! As I feel the multiple hits from his Gatling Pea, I closed my eyes and hope to brainz that I got it locked and loaded. My heartbeat was pounding in my chest. As much as I can do this, I feel the sounds tune out around me. Focus Foot Soldier... Let the ZPG take care of this...

The jingle sounded as my ZPG fired as I hear the Peashooter let out a cry of pain and that was it...

Foot Soldier...? Hey Foot Soldier! Wake up!

A sound muffled in my ears as I slowly open my eyes. I see something green over my eyes. I adjusted my vision to see Peashooter waking me up. "Brainz... did I win?" I said as I got up and looked around. I was still at the lighthouse.

"You did it! See, isn't that great that you did your best?!" Peashooter said with excitement. I don't know why he's excited, but from what I can tell from his expression, he seems to be really proud of me. "I did do my best. What happened to you after I ZPG'd you?" I asked him. "After you vanquish me, I just respawn myself back here."

"Oh.. that's good. I just hope I didn't hurt you too much." I said in worry. A pea-like hand went on the left side my face. "Don't worry so much! I know you can do it!" Peashooter encourage me. I looked at him in the eyes. He is right about this. It made me smile.

Peashooter looked up at the sky and see what it looks like a blimp with a Z on it. "Looks like your leader is here to pick you up." He said, then I looked up behind him and point my finger to it. It's an RV with a big pot on its head. I have never seen them do this before. "Looks like your leader is picking you up." I said as Peashooter turned around and saw the RV over him. Then, after we both said that at the same time, we laughed at each other.

"I better go. Crazy Dave wants to tell me something about the Mega Flower and the blast." Peashooter said as a green circle beam lifted him up and into the RV. I look up at the blimp as a purple circle surrounded me. I was being lifted up off the ground and into the blimp.

I was inside the blimp and there, I saw a familiar leader with his brain being large. "Zomboss?" I said. The mad doctor turned around to see me. His expression changed to excitement. "Browncoat, is that you? You look different. Almost as if you were turned into a hero." The mad doctor walked towards me and examine me. He looked high and low. I was confused for a few seconds.

Dr. Zomboss looked up at me and then his face lit up. "You are a hero! I didn't know that Crazy Dave's Mega Flower turned you into a hero and now you're a Foot Soldier!" He said, still looking at me like I'm famous or something. "I am? I mean I am! But how did this happen?" I asked. "Here, I'll show you."

________________

The Mega Flower has blasted the Sun Power in all directions! The blast transforms rare Plants and Zombies from all around the world into...

________________

"Heroes!" Dr. Zomboss said, looking through his monitor and seeing the number of blasts all around the world. "If we can get more heroes like us, then we will be unstoppable! MUAHAHAHA!" I just stand there watching him doing his evil thing. Then he stopped and turned to me. "Foot Soldier!" He called out to me. "Yes sir!"

"Would you be so kind to find the other Zombie Heroes for me? We need them for my Zombie Army." He asked me. "Yes sir Dr. Zomboss! I won't let you down!" I said as I did my Twirly Salute to the leader of the Zombies. "Good." He smiled at me, then he turned to the monitor on the screen. "The next Zombie Hero is right here at the Wall-Nut Hills. I need you to find them. Got me, Foot Soldier?"

"Yes sir Dr. Zomboss!" I said, doing my gesture again. "Good. Your adventure begins now! Go ahead and find those Zombie Heroes!" He commanded me. Just as I was about to go there, I don't really know where that is.

"Uh sir?" I asked Dr. Zomboss. "Huh?" Dr. Zomboss looked at me in confusion, then he completely forgot about the whole portal thing. "Oh! I almost forgot. Here." He press the button to activate the portal that takes us to Wall-Nut Hills. I enter through the portal to start my adventure.

Peashooter's POV

Meanwhile in Crazy Dave's Mansion...

"NOOO!!!" I heard a scream coming from inside the mansion. I use my Hyper ability to find my leader. As I got here, Crazy Dave was here, looking through the screen of many Plants and Zombies turning into Heroes.

"What's wrong Crazy Dave?" I asked him. He turned his head to face me with a smile. "Oh hello Peashooter! How are you? Are you healthy?" Dave asked me. "Yes, I'm ok and I'm healthy. What's going on?" I asked.

"Take a look." Crazy Dave said as he move aside to let me see what's going on in the monitor. There were basic Plants and Zombies turning into Heroes. Just like me. "They're turning into Heroes, just like you." Crazy Dave said as he sigh in defeat. There's going to be more plants and zombies to join in on the fight.

"But Crazy Dave?" I turned to him. "You said you want the Plants to move around. Why not get some of the Plant Heroes to join the Plant Team?" Crazy Dave thought about that for a moment and then gave me a pat on the head.

"Peashooter, you're a genius! We can get some Plant Heroes to join us, then it will be a good warfare!" Crazy Dave smiled at me. "Can you go fetch them for me?" He asked. I put my pea-like hand over my head and smiled. "Yes sir Crazy Dave!"

"Goodie gumdrops! The next Plant Hero is at our location! Wall-Nut Hills!" Crazy Dave excitedly went crazy. I head out to mansion and head to where the Plant Hero is spotted.

This is just the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 367 31
Next update's going to be in the summer. New title page was made by: reikaputri01 (Go check her out on DA) Plants vs Zombies Heroes belongs to EA and...
5.4K 164 20
(plants vs zombies garden warfare fanfic) There is a war between plants and zombies but... what happens when one single zombie is different from the...
8.9K 95 18
This is where plants and zombies meet each other. They made peace and now the world is a better place.
8.8K 84 22
When the war with the Plants and Zombies fighting each other, things doesn't feel right. There was no peace, no friendship, no nothing. The Smash fee...