Uchiha Family | Dead Sakura A...

By shachiyie

AU: • Canon divergent - My AU starts after the fight of Naruto & Sasuke vs. Isshiki (Boruto Manga) S... More

Snippet 1
Snippet 2
Snippet 3
Snippet 4
Snippet 5
Snippet 7
Snippet 8
Snippet 9
Snippet 10
Snippet 11
Snippet 12
Snippet 13
Snippet 14

Snippet 6

960 43 22
By shachiyie

In which Sasuke confronts his son-in-law. (Continuation of Snippet 1)

-ꕤ-

"Boruto."

"M-mr. Sasuke?"

Boruto gulped, he knew where this was going.

"It appears so my son gave me the confirmation." He slowly went up to his former student's desk.

"You were a good student. But not as my son-in-law."

Boruto said nothing, then he heard Sasuke shuffling something and dropped it infront of him.

"What's this?" The blonde asked.

"Divorce papers."

"What?!" Dread filled in as he scans the paper to see any signs of joke. He was stupid to believe that it was, then something caught his eye.

Smooth, cursive writing. One that he's familiar with over the years.

"Sarada already signed it?" He asked, but not to the male infront of him, it's more for himself.

"Why are you surprised? Do you think my daughter would stay with a husband who committed adultery?"

"I- i'm not gonna sign thi-" a bandaged arm slammed the desk.

"You will, both side of the families already agreed."

"Even dad?!" Now this, is what Boruto did not expect.

"I'm his son!" Anger boiled inside him, but was soon dissipated as he hears the Uchiha's response.

"But he didn't raise you like this. Now sign it."

They stood for awhile. Sasuke's patience grows thinner every second, but dared not to burn this blonde ass alive.

He would've if he could.

Defeated, Boruto reached for a pen and signed.

Sasuke quickly snatched the papers away as soon as Boruto was done and went straight to the door.

"You don't deserve my daughter. You never did."

And the door was slammed shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 38.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
405K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
185K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...