Claimed by the devil

By xxfebihalowxx

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... More

♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15🔥
16
17🔥
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36🔥
37🔥
38
39
40
41
42🔥
43
44
45🔥
46
47
48
49
50🔥
51
52
53
54
55

9

17.9K 458 63
By xxfebihalowxx

His hands move my hips slowly to the music, I look at him again to find him looking at me.

he smiles and brings one hand to my cheek caressing it.

If only he wasn't a murderer, if only I liked him, all of this would've been perfect.

Clicks of cameras and whispers echo the ballroom as the song comes to an end but I am too caught up in my misery to give a damn.

I unwrap my arms from ace's neck but he doesn't remove his hand from my waist.

he holds me close and walks  to our table again.

2 men make their way to us probably wanting to talk about business and take advantage of ace's good mood.

"Hello ace what's up man" one of the men says flashing ace a charming smile.

" Alexander, good you?" Ace replies blankly.

" I am good, I heard you took over Austin".

just as I expected, business and there is no way I am going to listen to all of it.

I tug on ace's suit and say " I will go to the bathroom", I don't have to but I want to because I need to get away for a bit.

" you know what to do and not angelo, behave." he warns like I'm a kid.

I nod and walk away not wanting to argue.

it's the last thing I want to do tonight.

I get in the bathroom and look at my reflection, my make up is on point, my gown is amazing but Im not happy.

I'm so fucking pathetic.

how did I manage to escape from an unhealthy household to getting stuck with a murderer.

fate doesn't like me at all.

Just why?

now that everyone knows, it's going to be harder to stay away from him.

I'm now known as his girlfriend.

I hear footsteps coming to the bathroom, expecting  a woman or 2 maybe 3 to enter I don't really pay attention to it.

but when the person opens the door and instead of a woman wearing a lovely gown or a suit I see a man with black hair getting in.

is he blind?

This is the ladies bathroom, why is he here?

my eyes dart to his hand on the handle closing the door.

panic alerts go off in my body and I back away.

he looks at my face then the little cleavage between my gown.

he smirks.

he looks down at the slit on my gown then back at my face and takes a step forward making my heart sink to the bottom of my feet.

" I see why ace chose you, I am Oliver by the way." he says in a seductive tone.

I take another step back as he takes one forward.

I don't feel safe.

fear fills every inch of me and my soul because this dude screams bad news.

I open my mouth to scream for help but he's quick to push me against the wall harshly.

in the last few days I found myself in similar situations with ace but I somehow knew he wouldn't take it too far, I knew it deep down.

But with this guy... I don't know how far he can go.

licking his lips, he gets closer to me and says "you're so fucking hot.".

I try to escape him but his hold is tight, Im sure my arm will get bruised.

" please let me go" I plead having a tiny bit of hope that maybe my pleads will wake him from his drunk state if he is.

" why should  I?" he chuckles " you're hot, and I have a dick. I will after fucking you against this wall."

" ace will kill you if he finds out about this" I say wanting to scare him.

" he won't find out but you really think he cares about you? He is out there flirting with one of the models and probably will end up fucking her while you are here waiting for him to save you, How cute." he pouts.

his statement makes waves of anger shoot through me .

not because ace might be out there flirting but because this asshole is making fun of me.

he grabs my hair roughly, if I thought ace's grip was rough I don't know what to call this one.

he slams his lips on mine making my eyes water from both pain and disgust.

I raise my knee and kick his dick as hard as I can.

he groans in pain and pulls away falling to the floor, I try to run but he grabs my ankle and pulls me down.

I cry out in pain and kick his face.

once.

twice.

I hear a crunch followed by a groan and he lets go of my ankle.

I stand up and open the door as fast as I can, I run down the hall as fresh tear cloud my vision.

he kissed me, why can't men take a no.

for goodness sake there are women willing to do whatever they want.

I wipe my tear and scan the room but before I can spot anyone my vision gets blurry from the new tears.

musk and mint roam the air and huge hands pull me closer to a hard chest.

ace.

"what's wrong?" he asks.

"I-" I begin saying but words get stuck in my throat as it tightens making it hard for me to breathe.

I point at the bathroom and try again "I- i wa-" but a sob escapes me and I give up.

more tears roll down my cheek as my mind thinks of what could've happened, why Im here and what happened the night I met ace all together.

"take a deep breath and tell me what happened." he says softly.

taking a deep breath in I try again "he kissed me- I- I didn't" but I fail again and cry harder on his chest.

his hold on me tightens and he puts his head on my shoulder.

"it's okay, you're okay." he assures.

I fist my hands around his dress shirt and sob feeling drained.

he walks me somewhere while my head is still on his chest, he pulls me away and says "sit down".

I sit and he hands me a cup of water.

I drink it and finally look at his face, anger, sorrow, worry, and rage are all clear on his face.

"I need you to calm down and tell me who did this to you, you don't have to tell me what happened but I need you to give me a name." he says softly.

"oliver, he said his name was oliver."

his hands ball into a fist, he runs the other through his hair and asks "he's still in the bathroom?".

"yes"

he doesn't think twice before walking to the hallways that leads to the bathroom.

I stand up as quick as I can but dont walk because my anemia thinks it's the right time to cloud my vision with dark spots.

I hold the table for support and wait for a few seconds, once my vision is clear again and I run after ace.

"YOU SIGNED YOUR LIFE AWAY THE MOMENT YOU THOUGHT OF TOUCHING HER YOU CUNT." I hear ace yell.

I quickly enter the bathroom to see him on top of the man punching him, the man's face is no longer recognizable and the floor is covered in blood.

the sight makes me nauseous but I gulp and say "ace stop please.".

he doesn't.

"ace, please you're going to kill him".

he doesn't stop

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T WANT YOU DEAD YET.".

this time he stops and stands up.

he rolls up the sleeves of his dress shirt revealing his tattoos and looks at me.

he doesn't say a word because people rush through the hallway to see what's going on.

he calmly washes his hands like he didn't just punch someone into unconsciousness.

"let's go" he nods to the door.

we pass by people and the press then to the limo.

he opens the door for me, this time I get in and sit silently.

he enters it from the other side and looks at me for a second, I don't look away.

he pulls me closer and hugs me again, this time I don't feel like I don't want his touch, if anything it brings me relief.

"I want to remove his touch from you" he says still holding me tightly.

"huh"

" I want to kiss you." he says holding my face in both hands looking at my eyes then lips.

I don't know if I really don't want the feeling of oliver's lips on mine or because ace asked but I nod.

I agree to let him kiss me.

he does.

I don't kiss him back or move, I just close my eyes and try erase what just happened from my memory.

he pulls away slightly and says " seeing you like that was the worst thing Ive dealt with in my entire life, and I've dealt with a lot.".

His words make me feel...cared for.

But I know it's just my daddy issues shining through.

I don't get to answer because my phone rings.

I look at the id....sofie.

I pick up the phone with a hey.

"Hi" she greets back "oki so, I texted austin.".

"why not call?" I ask.

"his phone was off, anyways I was ready but once I started typing  I got nervous which is not the usual me but you know.. hormones and shit anyways I said something that you are not going to be so happy about".

she overuses 'anyways' when she's nervous.

" what did you say?" I sigh.

" I invited him for dinner tomorrow, and uh I might've said you would be there too." she says.

"what? why? what am I gonna do there?".

" I am so sorry I don't know  what got into me! I just don't want to be alone and I want you there in case anything happens".

"alr" I answer not knowing what to say anymore, "I'll be there".

I accidently hang up but when I try to call again I have no credit.

I'm glad she's figuring out what's happening .

what will Mr. Black do? will he accept the baby?

wait, wasn't he in the ball tonight? isn't he ace's close friend?

" why didn't Mr. black come to the ball?" I ask

" he has things to deal with" he answers.

"oh" I reply.

S: hey I am sorry I didn't mean to, I am just too nervous, I will delete the message.

I read the message from sofie, she thought I hang up on her.

N: it's okay sof I promise, I didn't hang up on you on purpose.

s: oh, but are you sure you're cool with being there? i just realized he's your boss.

N: yes I am.

S: okay, anyways how's the ball?

N: we're leaving now, it was bad.

S: what the fuck did he do now?!

N: not him, I will tell you all about it when I come.

S: okay.

N: I hope it all goes smoothly.

S: same but I am not sure if I want him to be happy or not.

N: what do you mean?

S: if he accepts the pregnancy then yay I get to have him in my life,  but I am not sure if I want to be a mom yet. but if he doesn't then I don't know... it would suck because we won't be on good terms. I know the last time we talked was when the asshole showed up at our apartment and the last time I saw him was like 3 week ago but still I don't know I just want him in my life it's weird.

is sofie catching feelings for Mr. black?

as much as I want to be happy for her, for the fact she finally likes someone I just can't because what if he breaks her heart?

he's not exactly known for being boyfriend material.

N: do you like him?

S: I don't know es, he is the only one I've been thinking about.

N: yup you definitely like him.

S: I am sure he doesn't like me tho because we both agreed it would be a one night with no strings attached... a typical one night stand, and if he does accept the pregnancy he will for the baby's sake only.

N: you don't know that for sure, Maybe he does... just don't think about it too much and let it be till tomorrow.

S: okay.

N: see ya:)

S: see ya mwah :)

I close my phone and rest my head on the seat but ace brings me closer and rests my head on his shoulder.

I don't move.

" what were you talking about?" he asks

" it's nothing about me" I answer knowing why he asked.

"when is she going to tell austin?" he shoots another question.

if he knows about tomorrows dinner he will come, I need space, specially after tonight.

I need time to think and comprehend what's going on.

" We were talking about her pregnancy" I say.

"don't lie to me"

" you want to know the details? 1) she vomits every morning and is tired of it. 2) she has cramps. 3) she is becoming very moody and doesn't like it. 4) she said that she is planning on telling Mr. black tomorrow." I say slightly annoyed at the fact that I can't tell him a thing without leaving some out.

" she needs to go to the doctor, the cramps may be dangerous" he says sounding worries.

"she is a nurse... I am sure she would know if the cramps are dangerous or not." .

"I will call a doctor when we're there." he says.

"no need"

"she's my responsibility till austin knows, if anything happens to her or the baby it's on me. don't argue.".

"you never listen" I sigh moving away from him.

"what do you mean?"

"what I mean is my opinion and feelings are not considered in whatever we have aka a relationship to you.".

" whatever we have is our relationship angelo.".

"a relationship I don't want" I say feeling like I can finally talk.

"remember the deal, as far as I know I kept my side of it." he says like that's an answer.

"you don't trust me." I mutter referring to what he did the night of the sleepover.

" there is trust because your still living with your friend, as to my jealousy what do you expect? I told you this before and I will say it again I.don't.share."

"Really? How is that trust when you can't even let me stay with my gay guy friend without assuming we're flirting? I know a lot of girls flirt with you, did I ever talk about it? No! Not that I care and even if I did I would still not talk because if I was the one who chose to be in the relationship I would trust you." I scoff.

" I did because you never know what a man is thinking, like the one at the club and -" I cut him off " like that man, oliver and you.".

"but my friends are not like you" I add.

hurt flashes through his face but he's quick to mask it, "I'm not like them.".

"how are you different? all three of you forced yourselves on me." I say trying not to cry.

" that was the only way" he says lowly and looks away.

the only way?

" it wasn't!  you could've asked me out nicely instead of forcing me like you are right now. for god's sake ace I didn't even want to be here. I know nothing about you yet most of new york knows me as your girlfriend now" I say.

" you wouldn't have said yes and even if you did you would've left the moment you knew about my life and what I do" he mumbles still not looking at me.

" I would've said yes, and as much as what you do is wrong I wouldn't have left if I liked you, which would've been an easy task if you tried" I say honestly.

I would've told him not show me what he does.

" I didn't try because I don't do romance shit. I'm not the type of guy to take you out on cute picnics or go with you to the beach or even be nice to people.".

" anything but this would've worked, but now" I scoff " nothing will work ace, you may have me as a whole but I will never be able to love you like this or fully accept us".

I know she would've said no.

other women would've said yes as soon as they knew who I am but her.. she still doesn't want to accept it even after knowing who I am.

I like it about her, I like that if she ever likes me she will for whatever reason and not my status.

" anything but this would've worked, but now" She scoffs " nothing will work ace, you may have me as a whole but I will never be able to love you like this or fully accept us".

that sentence made my heart ache, I can physically feel it.

never

never

never

that one word is messing with my head.

she has to love me, I don't care what it takes to make her love me but she will.

I am not sure what feelings I have for her, I can't love her because love is a mistake in the world I live in.

But the thought of her wanting to be with me, loving me, and caring about me does things to me.

it fills the emotionless holes in me.

I have to handle my anger for her.

The rest of the ride is silent as we both stare at the street from the windows.

the driver stops in front of her apartment door, I watch as she takes her purse and phone and opens the door.

"you're just like them".

what she said hunts me, I don't try to kiss her again.

I let her go.

She gets out and walks to her apartment.

I watch her carefully waiting for her to get in so I can leave.

I can't help but look at how beautiful she looks doing simple things like getting her keys out of her purse and unlocking the door.

Once she gets in safely, I tell the driver to take me to Austin's , I have to make sure he is not doing something stupid.

𒊹︎AN
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I hope you're having a good day.

𖦹Question of the day𖦹

Whats your favorite flower?

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~3159

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 855 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
149K 3.5K 32
ABOUT THE STORY "Where am I? I woke up slowly, feeling groggy and drowsy and really out of place. Then it hit me. Everything came rushing back to me...
437K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...