The CLASSIFIED agent- ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By danysdefender

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... More

Cast/Info/Plan
The Magical Place
He knows
Downtime
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Yes Men
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Aftershocks
Who you really are
One of us
Love in the time of HYDRA
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

Making friends and influencing people

667 22 3
By danysdefender

"Ooo you lost the bet didn't you?" Jess said as she and Kat were walking down the corridor and saw Hunter wheeling a trolley down the hall.

Hunter stopped in front of them and said, "Yes I did. I thought that Skye did go to the academy. Did you two?"

Jess nodded, "I went to Ops with my brother."

"I went to a...different organisations academy." Kat said

"Who's?" Hunter asked

Jess and Kat shared a look as Kat said, "Hydra."

Hunter's eyes widened as he said, "You were Hydra?" Kat nodded, "Damn, you were telling the truth when you said to dangerous to let go, to good to kill...by the way you know the sevens that Koenig hates?"

Jess nodded, "Yeah the ones with lines in the middle."

"Do either of you do them?" Hunter asked

Jess shook her head, but Kat nodded, "Yeah, he get's really annoyed when I do that on a file or in inventory."

"Thank you at least I'm not the only one." Hunter said as he continued down the hall way.

Jess chuckled, took Kat's hand and said, "I love it when you tell people. They go all pale."

"It's called being scared I don't blame them." Kat said

Jess nodded, "You can be pretty scary."

. . . . . . . .

In the briefing room, the team was sitting at the table in front of a screen with Donnie Gill on it, "Most likely scenario Hydras looking for another weapon. From what we've been able to piece together, Donnie Gill had limited powers when he entered the sandbox but..."

May stepped forwards saying, "While there, he was taught to control, amplify those powers."

"Lovely and who exactly do we have to thank for that SHIELD or Hydra?" Hunter asked

Coulson put a tablet down on the table and said, "Your guess is as good as ours. Hydra had scientists embedded at the base. Explains how they took it so quickly."

"A friend of mine was stationed there he said it got bad fast." Mack said

"Is that when Gill escaped?" Jess asked

Coulson shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know. What I do know is Creel wasn't an isolated incident. I've been told Gill's next on Hydra's Wishlist."

"Told by who?" Fitz asked

"I have a source"

"A source you trust?" Tripp asked

Coulson nodded and said, "Very much so. Now I want us to bring Gill in before Hydra gets their hands on him. Fitz you knew him better than any of us. Got anything to help us narrow the search?"

Everyone turned to Fitz and he said, "Um...well, the last time that I saw him, he was um."

"Angry? On drugs? Friendly? Sleeping-"

Fitz cut Mack off, "Yeah."

"Sleeping?" Mack asked

Fitz shook his head, "No well the one...go back one."

"Friendly?" Mack guessed

Fitz nodded, "Friendly. Um...he had trouble making friends."

"Anything else?" May asked

"I don't know maybe ask Jemma if you have a contact number for her." Fitz said

Coulson nodded, "Okay, and if you think of anything-"

Mack cut Coulson off saying, "Yeah we'll work on it."

"May you lead the search to find Gill. Let me know as soon as you have something. Kat with me." Coulson said as he walked out of the room

Kat nodded as she stood up and walked out of the room after Coulson, "You're not on this mission."

"Excuse me?" Kat asked

"You heard me you're not on it. I have a...potential agent I need you to check out. His names Tai, Tai Daniels. Former British EPU retired." Coulson explained

"EPU?" Kat asked

Coulson nodded, "England Protection Unit, English SHIELD."

Kat raised an eyebrow and said, "And you think a retired English EPU agent is going to work for us? We already have one Brit you want to add another?"

Coulson nodded, "Just check him out." He handed her a piece of paper, "Here's the address. If something goes wrong-"

Kat cut him off saying, "I know. No back up. No extraction. Like always."

Coulson nodded, "Go suit up."

"I can't suit up if I'm going undercover sir." Kat said as she walked towards the bunks.

. . . . .. .

Later, Kat walked into an empty bar with her hair in a high ponytail, a leather jacket, and leather pants.

She walked over to a table and sat down opposite a man, "I hope this seat isn't taken."

"It is now. Who are you?" The man asked

Kat leaned back and said, "Kat Garcia and you're Tai Daniels."

"How do you know who I am because I sure as hell don't know who you are?" Tai asked, Kat registered that he glanced over to the glass of water on the table more than once

Kat smiled, "I represent someone who knows a lot of things."

"Hydra-"

Kat cut Tai off saying, "Think again."

"SHIELD."

Kat nodded, "Bingo. We know all about you Mr Daniels. Former EPU , retired, how would you like to come out of retirement?"

Tai shook his head, "No. No way SHIELD bad news I watch the news."

Kat sighed, "It's not SHIELD that's the bad news, its Hydra we need help to get rid of them for good."

"I'm guessing you're desperate to come to a retired agent." Tai said and Kat nodded, "I left EPU for a reason, I'm not joining SHIELD I'm sorry I can't. And I know the rules I can't tell anyone about this either can I?"

Kat shook her head, "I'd have to kill you." She saw the look on Tai's face, "I am kidding. Maybe."

Just then the door to the bar flew off of it's hinges, "You wanted to see Hydra. Here you go." Kat said as she stood up raising her gun to the door just as Hydra agents walked into the room

Tai sighed as he stood up and raised his gun, "You carry a gun?"

"Retired not useless." Tai said

A man in a suit then walked through the tactical geared soldiers, "Miss Milicevic we need you to come with us."

"Yeah I don't think so thanks for the offer." Kat said, "Who are you?"

"My name is Sunil Bakshi. I represent your old employers." Bakshi said

Kat shook her head, "I never got paid. Not employers more like forced labour."

"You complied with them though you believed." Bakshi said

"Do I shoot?" Tai asked

Kat shook her head, "Not yet...Yeah at one point I believed in psycho's. I didn't know anything else. Why are you here Mr Bakshi?"

Bakshi stepped forwards and said, "Take a deep breath. Calm your mind. You know what is best. What is best is you comply-"

Kat took a deep breath as a pain shot through her head she raised her gun and shot at the ceiling cutting Bakshi off, "You're not doing that to me."

"But it's already in you. It just needs to be unlocked." Bakshi said

"Now you can shoot." Kat said

Tai nodded as he and Kat started to shoot at the Hydra agents, one of them ran forwards but Kat jumped onto the table and kicked the agent in the head.

Kat then yelled out when one of the agents shot her in the shoulder, but just as they shot they got shot down by Simon.

"Bakshi got away. You all right?" Tai asked as he walked over to Kat as she jumped off of the table

Kat nodded, "Just a bullet wound. Thank you for the help. I'm guessing it's still a no?"

Tai nodded, "I'm not making the same mistake I already have."

"What if you change your mind?" Kat asked

"I won't. It was nice meeting you Miss Garcia or is it Milicevic?" Tai asked

Kat paused before she said, "I don't know what it is. I guess I need to figure it out." Kat then walked out of the shot up bar and walked over to her motorbike.

. . . . . .

Mack, Jess and Tripp were standing in the cargo bay of the bus when they saw a motor bike drive up the ramp. Kat took her helmet off and said, "Where the hell have you been?" Tripp asked

"Tell you later." Kat said, she looked over to Jess, "I got shot little help?"

"You got shot?" Jess asked as she ran over to Kat and took her jacket off and saw the bullet wound, "Yeah you got shot come on."

Kat sat down on one of the tables and Jess said, "It's still in there. Tripp a little help."

Tripp nodded as he walked over to Jess and whispered something in her ear, Jess nodded.

"What was that?" Mack asked

Tripp walked over to the table and Kat moved her head so Tripp could see the wound, "Alright let's get this sucker out."

To Kat's surprise Jess then leaned over and kissed her, a few seconds later Kat grunted as Tripp pulled the bullet out.

"That was a nice distraction." Kat said

Jess smiled, "I know. Tripp's idea."

"So where the hell were you?" Mack asked

Before Kat could reply Coulson walked into the room, "That is classified Agent Garcia with me. Now."

"You were gonna tell us weren't you?" Jess asked

Kat nodded as she slowly got off the table and walked into Coulson's office, "What happened?" Coulson asked

"I got shot is what happened." Kat said

Coulson shook his head, "Not that. With Tai Daniels."

Kat scoffed, "I'm okay thank for asking Phil."

Coulson sighed and sat down, "I'm sorry. I'm glad your okay but why was there a shoot out?"

"Hydra found us...Phil they wanted me." Kat said

Coulson's eyes widened, "What?"

Kat nodded, "Sunil Bakshi, someone in Hydra. He tried to Faustus me."

"Faustus?" Coulson asked

"Yeah it's a method Hydra uses to sway potential assets to their cause. Brain Control, Mind washing whatever you want to call it. But it takes a long time but this Bakshi guy said it was already in me it just needed unlocking." Kat said

Coulson leaned forwards and said, "Hydra they used this Faustus thing on you back in the day."

Kat shook her head, "No I wasn't being mind controlled. I wanted to do everything I did I believed in it but it might've been there just in case I ever decided against it against them. Phil I felt it."

"Felt what?" Coulson asked

"Them. Bakshi in my head. I don't know what it was but it wasn't nice. What is they've got to Bobbi and Jemma? What if they've done that to them?" Kat asked

Coulson shook his head, "No, I talked to Jemma and you're in contact with Bobbi correct?" Kat nodded, "Nothing seems wrong they are still loyal to us."

Thank you for reading

SO, That was interesting one

Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744 26 16
between civil war and infinity war Maria Hill has agents to train, a house to pack, and a world to save, and absolutely does not have time for the la...
7.6K 208 22
โœ… approx. 184,000 words Genevieve James is a Level 8 operative working for the intelligence organisation S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Interventio...
196 20 13
โ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹โ‹†๏ฝกหš Juniper Fox has devoted her life to working for S.H.I.E.L.D. and becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, so what happens when all of it com...
3.6K 134 8
๐…๐„๐Œ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐€๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ! โ you really are quite ravishing for a shield agent โž โ shut up lopez โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› margarita fucking lopez has roya...