✰ π“πžπžπ§πšπ πž πƒπ«πžπšπ¦ ✰

Od Okjustno

"Your my soulmate the one I was supposed to meet, I need you as much as you say you need me. In all honesty y... VΓ­ce

β˜† Cast β˜†
Prologue
1} Meeting the new guy
2} Racing and Fighting
4} Nice Tie New Guy
5} A beginning to a new friendship
6} Working on the drills
3} Our little chat
7} C'mon Lunch is always Fun
8} Cheer tryouts
9} That's just the law
10} Your Father's Here
11} I Believe in Soul Mates
12} The wheels on the bus go boom!
13} Our date
14} Like I would do drugs
15} Is it a chat or a date?
16} The Halloween Party
18} Petion time
19} It's my birthday!
20} Let's hear it for the boy!
21} Helping others is the best thing to do
24} Will We Win the Case?
VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ
25} Put your trust in me + A.N

17} Line dancing

3.2K 48 6
Od Okjustno

Again the trio is getting ready at my place. Today we are going line dancing at this club in another town. It's two hours away. I haven't done this in a while, especially in public.

"Okay so I still don't know what to wear! Help me!" I tell them trying to find something in my closet.

Ariel says, "I think you should wear a tight top like me." Ariel is wearing a tight almost camisole type shirt. It is a cream color with a floral pattern, she also put on dark blue jeans with a silver belt. Her boots she puts on are red. You might think red? For boots? But it looks actually quite nice.

"Wait hold up. I have the shirt! It might show off a lot of skin though?"

"When is showing too much skin a bad thing?" Rusty tell me. She is wearing red and black flannel with long dark blue jeans. The jeans have a cream like belt and her boots are brown. I show them the my outfit.

"Oooo I like it!" Rusty says.

Ariel adds, "Yeah it's pretty! Love the skin showing the most." She gives me a quick wink.

"Aww y'all make me blush." We finish getting ready, and after 30 minutes Will and Ren arrived at our house. Ren agreed to take us all in his car.

"Hey you ready?" Will says.

"Ready as I'll ever be." We all get into the car, waiting for what the night will hold. We get to the place and let's just say, were not in the country no more.

"Let's get some city life in you." Ren says. I can't wait. We get inside and the place is packed with people. The're lights, music, and dancing! The place was buzzing.

"This place is gigantic!" Rusty says with her mouth open.

Ariel adds," Yeah it's bigger than Bomont."

"I want to line dance! We should line dance!" I could not hold my excitement. We all walk, looking around and all we could say is wow. Will and I are holding hands while I try bringing him to the dance floor.

Willard tells me, "Hey. I'm going to get something to drink. You go out there and shake it." He wants me to let go but I don't. "Let go!" He says a little annoyed.

"Dance with me!"

"Nah, I'm good. I'll watch you guys." He says. I'm so fed up with him sometimes.

"You do this to me everytime-" Then I get interrupted by him.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna drink." Finally freeing himself from my hands. "Go out there and dance. Have fun."

"Hey, go over there and dance with her." Ren says, going in between us. 

"Willard!" Ariel screams.

I tell her, "It's fine let it go. We can't force him to do something he doesn't want to do." We drove all the way here for this. I really don't know what is his problem.

"Fine then we'll dance on our own, show him what he is missing right?" Ariel is now dragging me to the dance floor and you know what, she's right. I came here to dance, I won't have him ruining my night.

"Heck right!" I say. We both start dancing to the music and it all feels like a dream. Even though I have the time of my life dancing, my eyes never leave Willard. All I could see right now is Ren getting real mad at him.

Willards POV:

Ren drags me over to him. I don't like seeing Georgia mad but I have to have some self respect. I am not going out there and embarrassing myself.

Ren yells at me, "What's the matter with you, huh? We drove 2 hours to get here. You're just going to stand around and mope?"

"Look I don't dance. All right?" I tell him in my calmest tone, "I don't dance." Wow, that is sad. That's awfully embarrassing. I don't dance because I physically can't dance.  When I do the whole room stops, but not cause I'm good. They stop to laugh at me. I keep my eye on Georgia. I see her dancing her heart out. How I wish I could do that with her but I can't, so I tell him again, "I can't dance." I whisper that time, "At all."

"But it's country line dancing. It's a white mans wet dream. Come on." He takes me to this little stage thing. I think it's a learning center for people to dance.

"Excuse me, miss?" Ren asks the lady working here.

She turns around, "Y'all need to learn some new moves?" I see what this fucker did.

I scream at him, "Shit-howdy! You dropped me off at daycare while you go dance with them girls!"

He screams back, "Just learn a box step or two and meet us out there. Why don't you do it to make her proud. Cause you and I both know she would like this night better if you were out there dancing with her!" Then he leaves, "I go faith in you!"

"Yeah sure." I regret even coming here at all.

"Just fall on in." She says.

"All right." You know what I need a drink. "Maybe I should get me drink on first." I tell her. She says no and then starts doing this one.. two.. three. What is this crap! "Stupid" I say to myself.

Georgia's POV:

They start putting on one of my favorite songs, "Fake I.D"

Ren comes back and says, "Okay guys he'll come around let's just dance." Then we all start line dancing.

This is actually so fun. We are all dancing and laughing just having a good time. The only thing is I really wish Will was here having fun with us too. So I decided to go and find him. I see him at a platform and go to say hi.

"Come on, Willard! It's fun!" I tell him

He leans across the bar, "I don't drink and dance sweetheart."

"So you're going to stand around like a drok all night?" I tell him getting a little annoyed.

He laughs, "I'd rather be a dork than a dancing dork. Yeah." Then I grab his light blue, button up shirt and pull him in for a kiss. Now this kiss was a passionate one. I tried sending a message.

"Whoa." He says. I take his hat while I'm at it."Hey, I got hat hair. Come on." 

"Well then I guess your my dork." Then I go and dance a little in front of him. I use my hips a little bit more, making sure they were known. I think he sees cause his mouth is dropped open. Then I leave but I hear him say.

"Hey!" Then turns to someone and says, "She likes to dance."

Ren, Ariel, and I are just dancing, Ren brings me in for a little turn dip thing and we all start laughing. Willard is in our view so he can see everything were doing. So when Ren did that he actually starts laughing with us. He wants me to have a good time, I know that. While I'm dancing another guy comes around. I try not to dance too near him, but do decide to dance a little with him, not a lot though I keep my distance. Then he put his hands where I know they shouldn't be so I say, "Please can you stop." and back away from him. Then I see Will already coming.

"Hey, shitkicker! That's my girl your groping!"

"It's okay Will I already told him to stop." I'm trying to calm him down, but it's not working.

He then gets a little bit more riled up, "Why are you dancing with another man when you're wearing my hat. Ok that's disrespectful, especially when I'm your boyfriend!" And took the damm hat off my head.

"Will we were just dancing and I was not dancing all close to him! I didn't even have my hands on him! It was this bitch who decided to get all handsy!" I tell him. Now I know I shouldn't have. Because even if I was defending myself, that got him now fueling. He was probably blowing steam out of his ears. The guy speaks before Willard can.

"Oh please you probably got more action than you could anyday." Then he turns to Will, "Look, nelly, why don't you go babysit the girl's purse and fetch me a beer."

"Excuse me-" I try to say, defending my boyfriend.

"Hey man I got a better idea. Why don't I kick your teeth in and grin while I'm doing it!" I know he could beat this mans ass but I don't want him hurt.

"Willard, no fighting. I know that this guy is a jerk, but you don't even know him."

Wills says, "I'll tell you what. If he can count this high, I'll give you to three to get out of my face, man! One-" But the guy is too quick and punches Willard before he could even finsh.

"Will!" I scream and now I'm the ones that upset.

The guy grabs me and says, "Come on, darlin'. Party with a real man and ditch this hayseed." So I grab the nearest bottle.

"Oh please, he is more of a man than you'll ever be!" and I crack it over his head. "Animal." I say lastly. I don't think anyone was paying attention or this happens often, because they just keep on partying. We all go out and make our way to the car, Ren and me carrying Will out. I think he got a hard hit.

"It just happened so fast.." Will says once he's awake again.

"You got knocked out ." Ren said. We all start laughing. "Yeah well your little girlfriend really did help ya there." Willard looks at me and smiles.

"I just remember politely asking him, 'Hey get off of my girl.'" Me and him laugh and I put my head on his shoulder. Then I realise where we are. I see Ariel get quite and Willard looks at me with confusion. He looks out his window and starts to notice. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. That tells me I'm alright. "This bridge gives me the creeps."

"Willard!" Rusty says, slapping him on the head.

"Sorry."

Ren breaks the silence, "What?"

Ariel responds, "This is Crosby Bridge."

"You know that photo in the school?" I add.

Ariel finishes my statement, "The one with the teenagers that all got killed." I start to get a little teary eyed. I know Ariel is feeling that too, so I go and I grab her shoulder. I do this so she knows I'm always here. "This is where it happened." Now she then starts the story, the story we all know too well. "My brother was driving them home. They lost control and headed into a truck." The mood gets sad as I try not to let a test come out. I was closer to Kate, than Ariel was to Bobby, but I t hurts us the same. Willard sees I'm crying a little and wipes away my tears while he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Willard continues, "They were seniors. Two of them were all-state, Ronnie Jamison, and..."

"and my brother, Bobby. You would have liked him. I looked up to him. He was my hero. Just like Kate was to Georgia. " Ariel finishes. Willard hugs me tighter. 

"I see a lot of Kate in you, Ariel." I tell her and that makes her smile.

She says, "That a honor actually. Kate was one of the nicest girls I knew."

"How did Kate and Bobby look like?" Ren asks.

I go first, " Kate looks like me but bleach blond hair. We both have the same colored eyes, but different noses."

"Bobby was blond as well, all that was the same was our eyes and hair. Everything else was different. But now everytime I think about him, I just think about this bridge." We all then stay quite. I make a little sign of the cross incase her spirit is still here on this old little bridge.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...