When Korean Met Bangali :) [K...

By tinyyoonei

"চোখে দেখতে পারেননা নাকি???" "huh???" "can't you see???" What will happen when a Korean boy and a Bangali (In... More

introduction (edited)
1 (edited)
2 (edited)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

28

769 80 26
By tinyyoonei

"shh-" everyone shh-ed and hide behind couch and behind the door with holding party pooper..

"Ouchh" debadrita hissed in pain as her head bumped into something or like someone

"Yaa shh or she will know that we are hiding here" "you-" as deba was going to say something but he hold her mouth with his long beautiful hands...

Deba was struggling to get out of his hold but he was too strong for her..

"Stop struggling or else I'll kiss you" he said and smriked although it was dark but still she was able to see him smriking.. so she stopped struggling and sit there silently waiting for them to come inside..

_
_

As they entered the house they encountered with darkness. Jiwoo turned back to jungkook and "jungkook wh- but she was cut off by "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIWOOOOOOOO" they screamed.

The confetti's were flying in the air, then Jen came with a cake..

Jiwoo's eyes got teary because of their surprise.. she blinked sometimes to not to tear up.. "thanks guys" jiwoo said while seeing them..

"Blow the candle first" Debadrita said, jiwoo nodded and blow the candle while they started to singing Happy birthday song 'saeng-il chughahaeee'

Then the lights turn on, jiwoo saw they decorated the house beautifully..

"You guys are the best" she said while smiling. "Now cut the cake" jungkook said ,she took the knife and cut the cake..

"Here" jiwoo took a pice of the cake and feed her brother first but he held her hand and took the cake to feed her..
_
_
_
_
_

"Wow the dinner was bop" jiwoo said while smiling.

"Ofc it's made by me, why wouldn't it be delicious?" Jin said feeling proud..

"Yes yes" jiwoo said while laughing..

"Guys guys let's play something" jungkook shouted from the leaving room.. everyone turned towards him and rise their eyebrows

"Good idea" jiwoo said. Everyone went to leaving room and sat on the couch.. while debadritaa, taehyung and jimin has to sat on the ground because there was no space on the couch..

"So what game we should play?" Jen asked

"How about truth and dear" lee bo na suggested but Jungkook shook his head as 'no' "it's old now"

"Mm you say" debaa said "we should go to bed it's late" suga said in a sleepy tone but lee bo na slapped his arms "shut up it's just for today" and he just look at her "do whatever you guys want" said suga..

"How about confess game??" Jungkook said making everyone's eyes on him..

"What's that?" Jimin asked and make a confused face

"Okay in this game you have to write a confess in a paper and then fold it. After that we will mix up everyone's paper and then pick up a paper and you can also write down your secret" jungkook explained and looked at everyone..

"Sounds good" namjoon said "okay then bring pen and paper" said Jin

After bringing Paper and pen everyone started to write down their confession..

"Hyung don't see my paper" jhope said while Jin was trying to see what jhope was writing..

"Ya I didn't see" Jin declined and jhope glared at him..

"What are you writing tae that you are smiling so much" jimin asked taehyung who was smiling at his paper..

"Finish" suga said while folding his paper..

"Woaa you done??" Jungkook asked suga who just nodded his head..

"Ahh what should I write" namjoon said while ruffling his hair..

"Do whatever you want" jimin replied..
_
_
_

After they finished, all the papers was on the floor everyone was looking at the ground..

"Okay let's pick up one by one" tae said and everyone nodded

"I'm going first" suga said and picked one and then everyone picked one by one..

"Min suga is genius! Seriously oppa" jiwoo asked twisting her face annoyingly.. suga just shrugged off

"You are supposed to not to tell this" suga said while jhope was laughing hard

"Who is this??" Jungkook asked while glaring at everyone..

"What you got?" Jin asked

"I eat jungkook's banana milk and also his Cookies! Jimin hyung?" He asked in suspicious look at jimin

"Ya ya I didn't" Jimin said back, everyone laughed expect debadritaa.. which didn't unnoticed by taehyung. So he slide closer to her and whispered in her ears "what did you get?"

She flinched a lil and the said "nothing" taehyung was starting at her, wanted to know what she gets..

"Aren't we supposed to keep the thing as secret? Then why we are discussing this? let's just go to sleep it's already late" debadritaa said making everyone's eyes on her "yeah let's go to sleep" suga said and walked away with Lee bo na..

"Well then let's go to bed" namjoon said and went to his room..

Then everyone went to their room, while taehyung was still thinking what she gets that made her silent..

_
_
_

It's had been 2h but still debadritaa was unable to sleep.. so she just walked out from the room and went to the balcony.. [a/n : the balcony was not with the room it was outside of the room. I hope you guys understood]

Debadrita's POV

I was watching the moon and thinking about the chit.. "hey bhogoban! I know who wrote that" I murmured while whining [trans:- oh god]

I was Soo into my thoughts that I didn't seem that someone is beside me until they speak up "what are you thinking? And why aren't you sleeping?" I looked up to see who it was just to seeing taehyung

"What are you doing? And I'm not thinking anything" I said while taking my gaze from his face to the moon.

"I can't sleep that's why I came here" he said and shrugged..

There was some silent until he broke with "what you got?"

"It's secret, I can't tell you" I said while tensing up

"Please tell, I'll not tell anyone" he said while shaking my hands

"I can't, I tell you na?" I said then he stopped shaking me and said "okay I'll tell you what I got then you will tell yours okay?" He suggested I just looked at him, the moon light was hitting on his face which make his face even beautiful.

"I got 'i broke Jin huyng's chopsticks which he carry everywhere' and I think it's from namjoon huyng" he said while laughing and I also laughed with him..

"Shh or we will wake everyone up" he shh-ed me with his index finger putting on my lips.. I stopped laughing..

He was staring at me and slowly came closer to me "what are you doing?" I asked him but he shh-ed me and told "shh keep quiet" and I kept silent.. [cringe lmao right?]

We were facing each other, he was staring at me "you got mine, don't you?" He asked and my eyes widened

"How could I know if it was your or not" I said while laughing awkwardly..

"Then tell me what you get" he asked and I shut my mouth and looked way from him.. he came closer and I backed away until my back touched the railings of the balcony making my heart beat increase.

"Wee-wee should go to our room. It's late and if our roommates didn't find us they will be worrying" I said to him but he kept his both hands on the railings caging me in him.

"Yeah" I said trying to push him but he didn't back away. He looked down at me as I was too short "tell me and I will let you go" he said while starting with his beautiful eyes into my eyes..

I was so nervous so I told him "ye-yeah I got yours okay, Happy?? Now leave me" I said and looked at him thinking that he will leave me but no he was smiling.

"What was there?" He asked leaning towards my ears

"You know what you wrote" I said moving my face slightly back but he lean closer and asked "what I wrote?" *Seriously this guy. Ahh*

"Tell me or else" he said while leaning towards my lips and I knew it if I don't told him, what he will do..

"I love you dummy" I murmured while lowering my face

"What I didn't hear" he asked me making me more red..

Then I heard him chuckling, so I looked at him frowning "what?" I asked

"You look cute while you are shy" he said while smiling at me..

"So what's your answer?" He asked while rising his eyebrows, I looked away from him.. but he hold my face and making it turns towards him softly..

We looked into each others eyes, my heart was beating like Chennai express no like rajdhani express fuck it was like bullet train..

He was waiting for my answer, looking into my eyes lovingly..

"A-amio" I said and pushed him hardly to make him lose his grip on railings.. as his grip out of the railings I ran out from there ..

"Yeahh what's mean of 'amio'?? You can't answer me like this?" I can hear him yelling from there..

Smooth like butter~
Like a criminal undercover~

Surprise'~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 229 54
Have you ever thought what would happen if your curiosity turned into your reality? What will happen if your instincts turn out to be your fate? "Th...
9.2K 1.1K 7
Abhi na jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nhi........ These were the lines Jeon Jungkook said to his first love on their last meet. Everyone experience...
70.2K 3.3K 40
the cold king TAHIR, the kind princess YN. both are like opposite poles, one loves sword while other loves books. one knows the language of force whi...
16.1K 696 47
A new girl Chae Seon Ra moves to Seoul to the best high school in Korea. But as fate would like it, she makes an enemy out of the most handsome and p...