Is It Better To Live Or Die

By MeatballShawty

More

All About Me
. HeartBreaker
Straight Crusher
All About Her

He's All Mine Or Is He .?

39 2 0
By MeatballShawty

Today: Today Is Tuesday And Me And My Mama Had Another Argument , So I Did The Usual And Took Ah Walk And Tried My Best To Follow The Path Of Righteousness, But As I Walked My Head Hung Low Until I Heard A Car Bumpin My Song , Dej Loaf Grinding " I Started Nodding My Head And Even Started Dancing A Little When I Some Young Voice Say Ayee Ma ' I Turned And Seen This Tall Brown skin Fine Brother With Purple And Neon Braces Those Are My Favorite Two Colors , So I Cut Him Some Slack . As He Acknowledged Me I Kept Walking Until I Heard Him Say Ayee Big Brahh Stop The Car ,The Car Stopped Immediately.! He Hopped Out Of The Car And Said "Hold On Boo " Boo I Said Boy You Better Get Back In That Car Before I Call My Dadd I Came To And Instant Pause Remembering I Don't Have A Father I Never Had Him , I Don't Want Him , I Don't Need Him .! But I Snapped Back Into Reality , And Brother Man Over Here Was Still Talking .! He Asked What Was My Name , Jhaila Smith I Said . What's Yours I Asked .? Maurice He Replied " But You Can Call Me Reese  , Well Maurice I Said Tell Me About Yourself . As I Was Finishing My Sentence I Noticed Maurice Signaling The Car He Was In To Leave Him With Me But I Didn't Pay It No Mind . He Said Well I'm 16 Fine As Hell As You Can See I Have Ah Job I Do Not Sell Drugs I Love My Mama My Father Passed A While Back He Was A Drug Lord . But That's Basically My Life . When Maurice Said His Father Was A Drug Lord I Went Into A Deep Daze And Instantly Started Thinking About My Mama , But I Couldn't Day Dream That Long Cause I Was Picked Up By Maurice And He Was Laughing So Hard , I Said Boy Whats So Funny And Put Me Down .! He Said Its Funny Cause You Was Day Dreaming As I Was Telling You About Myself He Said . I Was Finally Let Down By Maurice By This Time We Were Holding Hands Walking Down The Street Having Deep Deep Conversations .. So Maurice .? Yes He Said " What Do You Think About Me .? Ion Know Yet Ma I'm Still Trynaa Figure You Out Doe He Said" Oh Is That Right I Replied , Maurice Licked His Lips And Looked At Me And Said Yeah Doe . Why Are You Licking Yo Lips Like That .? Because He Said ... Should I Kiss Back , Should I Run , Should I Close My Eyes , Before I Could Finish My Thoughts Maurice's Lips Were Pressed Against Mine , Times Like This I Thought To My Self Was I Ah Hoe , Or Should I Just Go With The Flow . ? I Pushed Maurice Off Of Me And Said I Had I To Go , He Grabbed My Phone And Said You Can't Leave Without This . Maurice Give Me My Phone I Yelled Out " Is You Gone Put My Number In It Maurice Said . Yeah If You Give It To Me . We Exchanged Phones And Placed Each Other Numbers In Them . After That We Went Our Own Ways .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
302K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
114K 5.5K 43
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...