(Book 2) The Almighty Rich Da...

By Yuna_O

- Book 2 - More

201-Rampaging Jun Yexuan
202-Take One Second To Mourn For Qiao Qing
203-Mischevious Jun Yexuan
204-Qiao Qing Is Drunk
205-Hubby
206-So It Appeared Her Daughter Was Charming
207-Princess Style
208-Catching Her Red Handed
209- Disinfect and Sterilize
210- Why Was She So Naive Before?!
211-Punishment
212-Jun Yexuan, Overbearingly Protective of His Wife
213-His Brother Couldn't Survive Without Qiao Qing
214-A Lesson
215-It Was Over For This Girl
216- Face Slapping
217- The Call
218-Jun Yexuan is Furious
219-Just Who Is This Girl?
220-Face Slapping
221-Face Slapping Continued
222-Let Her Go!
223-Asking For a Title
224-Third brother! Someone Is Stealing the Fruit of Your Labor!
225-The Quietest Ones Are the Ones Who Get Stuff Done
226- Sister Obsessed
227-I Can Give Her the Whole World Myself
228-Third Young Master Jun, Where's Your Shame
229- Desire To Survive
230-Possessiveness
231-I'm Your Real Sister, Right?
232- Even Though You are Her Brother, I am Not Afraid To Steal Her Away From You
233-Jealous of the Brother-in-Law
234-Those Who Don't Know Would Think You're in Love With Her
235-Is the Miss Familiar With the Capital City?
236-Enemies Often Cross Paths
237-Face Slapping
238-Face Slapping Continued
239-Suspicion
240-Drowning in the Boss's Beauty
241-The Possessiveness of Two Men
242-When Do I Get a Title?
243-If I Don't Respect You, You Would've Been Mine a Long Time Ago
244-Don't You Recognize Me?
245-Boyfriend Power
246-Who the Hell Is This?
247-The Ghost Lingers
248-Threatening and Face Slapping
249-Support
250-Mind Sharing a Table?
251-Our Boss Sure Is a Hot Commodity!
252-It's Not Like She's Never Eaten It Before
253-Brother Is Nervous
254-This Journey of Pursuing His Future Wife Has Been Difficult Enough
255-Qiao Qing Scouting
256-Giggling on the Outside, Cursing on the Inside
257- Pig Trotter Or Your Brother, Which One Do You Like More?
258-You Better Pray
259-Brother's Jealous
260-The Instructor is...
261-"Adoration" and "Pretty Woman"
262- He Underestimated Him
263-Even White Lotuses Aren't as B!tchy as Him!
264-What She Says Is Never What She Means
265-The AuditionQiao Qing's eyelashes quivered. Then, she nodded.
266-You Also Like Author Feng Ci?
267-You Don't Need To Wield Me Like a Weapon
268-Threatening, the Prelude To Face Slapping
269-You Need To Trade With the Main Actress Role
270-A Test
Chapter 271: Face Slapping
Chapter 272: Why Does He Spoil His Arrogant Sister So?
Chapter 273: Even My Own Mother Wouldn't Recognize Me
Chapter 274: Balding Old Man
Chapter 275: Jun Yexuan's Tiny Stomach
Chapter 276: I Have Given You and You Sister a Chance
Chapter 277: Trapped
Chapter 278: Young Master Qi's Face Turned Dark
Chapter 279: Because You Need Me
Chapter 280: Not Sure What To Name this Chapter
Chapter 281: Done Everything to Protect Turned Out To Be a Lot Stronger
Chapter 282: Face Slap
Chapter 283: Counter Strike
Chapter 284: Who's Our CEO?
Chapter 285: So What If I'm Doing It On Purpose?
286-The Person You're Up Against Cannot Be Provoked
287-Don't Fall In Love With Me, I'm Not Into Girl On Girl
288-So I'm Your Boyfriend Now
289-Am I Her Boyfriend Now?
290-Couple Dance
294,295,296
297,298,299
300,301,302
303,304,305
306,307,308
309,310,311
312-315
316-320
321-325

291,292,293

905 27 0
By Yuna_O

Chapter 291: Face to Name

Qiao Qing frowned. However, in the end, she sent a message to Han Zhi and followed the class.

Not far from the university gate, Han Zhi saw the text message and turned around to tell the man behind him, "Third young master, Miss said their class is practicing for a dance performance. She thinks she'll be late in getting home. Maybe it would be best for you to take your own car?"

Jun Yexuan put away the laptop he was working off of and frowned, "What dance performance?"

Han Zhi shook his head, "I can't be sure."

...

On the other side, Qiao Qing and everyone else from her class met up in their classroom with forms ready to be signed by their assistant professor.

Ji Chen held onto his stomach as he walked further and further. After he handed the form to Qiao Qing, he said, "Qiao Qing, I have a stomach ache. Help me get this form signed."

Qiao Qing agreed and took over the form. She handed the form to the assistant professor and said, "We are looking to book the activity room."

The person in charge has never heard someone speak so freely. She froze, then gave Qiao Qing a glance. Her eyes suddenly brightened, "You're a first-year student?"

Qiao Qing nodded.

The assistant professor couldn't help but compliment, "I've never seen such a pretty student in UCC! Even those majoring in theater are never this good looking!"

Chen Nanfeng walked over, "Right?! That's what I said! Our Qingqing is the prettiest!"

Chen Nanfeng subconsciously began to call Qiao Qing by a nickname.

The assistant professor extended an arm to take the form when another hand reached over, "Hello, my class would like to book the activity room."

Chen Nanfeng saw Tian Zhen and immediately snorted.

Tian Zhen glared at her but didn't speak.

The assistant professor took over the two forms and was about to sign off on them when she saw how they were filled.

"You're requesting the same room at the same time?"

Chen Nanfeng demanded, "Ask them to book a different room."

Luo Qian, who was standing beside Tian Zhen, shouted, "Why do we need to pick a different one? Why don't you? We saw the schedule. There is only one room left."

The assistant professor in charge smiled at Tian Zhen, "Sorry, they came first."

Chen Nanfeng grinned, "Exactly! We came first!"

Tian Zhen sarcastically commented, "But we handed in the forms at the same time, right? While you were chatting nonsense, you were taking time away from others in line. If you decide to chat until the middle of the night, nobody else can get anything done. We have to wait for your conversation to end before we can get what we came here for?"

The assistant professor frowned.

Chen Nanfeng was not happy, "Watch your tone! They only had two exchanges! Who was chatting nonsense? Ugly people sure do ugly things!"

"Who are you calling ugly?!" Tian Zhen's face turned extremely unpleasant.

Chen Nanfeng rolled her eyes, "Whoever puts their face to the name is the one who's ugly! Our Qingqing doesn't even know you, yet you cause her trouble over and over again. Aren't you jealous of our Qingqing's beauty?"

"You... I placed first out of everyone this year! Why would I be jealous of someone who is nothing but a good looking shell?!"

Luo Qian held Tian Zhen back, "Zhenzhen, don't be angry. From what I can tell, they're the ones jealous of you. They're jealous of your good grades and your connection to our senior Yin Shiqiong. Just now, weren't everyone discussing your entrance exam marks at training?"

"Those people are easily jealous. They can't find others' weaknesses so they attack how others look. They're the lowest kind I've ever met! Someone as capable as you can get anything done even without good looks!"

Chen Nanfeng's eyes widened, "I... I just mentioned her this afternoon. Who was jealous of her grades?!"

Chapter 292: A Little Face Slapping

Luo Qian however, thought Chen Nanfeng was in denial so she ignored her.

She leaned toward the assistant professor, "Give us the room."

Then, she patted Tian Zhen's shoulder, "She ranked number one in the nation in science. She's a scholar from the City of Billow. The Dean of UCC personally invited her to attend this university. She gets a say even in front of the Dean."

The assistant professor laughed, "What kind of school do you take UCC for? It's the best university in the entire nation! Everyone who gets in is a great student in one way or another. Being a scholar in science is not that special."

"Here isn't the same as your old high school. You don't get special treatment just because you have good grades."

"Don't talk nonsense to me. I work as an assistant professor here and I can identify who's right and who's wrong."

"Don't you dare use the Dean's name to try and oppress me. If you really think she gets a say, then get him to call me. I sure want to see if the Dean will let you do whatever you want just because you get good grades!"

"Finally, it is a fact that they came first. So, sorry, I can only give them the activity room."

She then signed the form Qiao Qing handed her and respectfully handed it back.

As for the form Tian Zhen handed her, she swept it off the table.

Chen Nanfeng was ecstatic and gave her a thumbs up, "You're so cool!"

Tian Zhen lost face and was now looking white. Since there was a classroom full of people behind her, and she was the temporary class lead, she felt especially embarrassed.

She didn't even pick up the form and reacted like she had been treated unfairly.

"This world only cares about looks. Once you're out of the school gate and enter society, I sure want to see if you can still do whatever you want without any real abilities!"

She then dragged Luo Qian away and said to the watching crowd, "Let's go!"

Chen Nanfeng watched her walk away and stuck out her tongue.

"What kind of person is she! So what she placed first! It's as if she thinks everyone else is at a lower level than her. All of us here may not have scored as high as she did, but we were all the best where we came from!"

Someone else chimed in, "Exactly. She's talking as if the other girl's only got good looks. The other girl also got in because of her own capabilities!"

"Exactly! When she made a speech at the opening ceremony, I admired her for scoring so high. I had no idea this is the kind of person she is in real life!"

"..."

Just then, Ji Chen rushed over from the washroom, "What's wrong? Are we good to go? What happened? What are you all discussing?"

Qiao Qing answered, "Nothing. Let's go." Then she headed out.

"Qingqing sure is calm. Class lead, let me tell you..." Chen Nanfeng walked alongside Ji Chen and told the tale, "Just now, Tian Zhen came to steal our room..."

By the time the group reached the activity room, Chen Nanfeng had finished telling the story.

Ji Chen's face was dark, "So it looks like integrity and grades are not related."

He then looked over to Qiao Qing, "Sorry, if I knew, I wouldn't have asked you to take care of the form."

Qiao Qing was emotionless, "It's nothing."

Just then, a student shouted, "Class lead, the video you sent cannot be opened."

Ji Chen finally remembered why they were there. He quickly took out a USB from his pocket, "It's okay, we'll watch it on the big screen."

He then stuck in the USB into the laptop and presented the video, "Like I had said just now, the class representatives decided that our performance will be a couple dance. It just so happens that we have a 1:1 boy to girl ratio in our class. So we'll just need to pair everyone up. For this dance, we chose a jazz and tango styled dance..."

Chapter 293: I Will Teach My Girlfriend

"It's a little difficult and it's a little flashy. I've only seen one other university perform this choreography, so we likely won't clash with another class's act. Let's watch it once."

He then began to play the video.

A man and woman appeared on the screen. As the music started, the two began their dance.

Everyone there was a student who had just entered university. These people, back in high school, were studious and did nothing but study endlessly.

The moment they saw the man and woman link hands, their expressions changed.

When the choreography picked up and the waltz portion started, people started to blush.

That part, however, wasn't bad. Just a hand on the shoulder or a hand around the waist.

When the tango part started, all the girls in the class turned completely red in the face. Only Qiao Qing's face was completely dark.

All the boys in the room began to howl.

By the time the dance video finished playing, the air in the room had gotten restless.

Ji Chen scratched his head while being red in the face, "This is the dance we'll be learning. Don't act too surprised. Compared to professional tango, this is just child's play. There's only one intimate move in this entire choreography."

"When we rent our costumes, we also won't get them so revealing. Okay, now everyone, pick your partner. We'll practice right away."

After he spoke, almost all the boys looked over to Qiao Qing.

For the first time in her life, Qiao Qing felt fear. The chair she was sitting in moved back an inch. She reacted as if all the boys in this room were monsters.

Chen Nanfeng laughed at Qiao Qing's reaction, "Ah, man, Qingqing is so cute! Do you know what you guys look like right now? Like a pack of hungry wolves set their eyes on a tiny white rabbit. Hahahahaha..."

A lot of girls laughed as well, "We only have one Qiao Qing but all of you want to dance with her. How do we partner up?"

Most of the girls were laughing hard, but there were some who felt salty.

Ji Chen walked over to Qiao Qing and scratched her head, "Though I want to be selfish and have you partner up with me, I will respect your wishes. How about you pick a boy to be your partner?"

Qiao Qing was about to ask if she could just not perform when a magnetic male's voice arose, "Sorry, she's not going to choose anybody."

The group of students looked over to where the voice came from and saw a man who had the body of an international male model standing by the door.

However, the man wore a mask, sunglasses, and a cap. Nobody could tell how he looked.

Qiao Qing sighed in relief. She never expected Jun Yexuan to show up at exactly the right moment.

Someone recognized Jun Yexuan and screamed, "Wait! That's the guy who carried Qiao Qing away when she was sick the other day!"

Chen Nanfeng's eyes turned bright, "Qingqing's boyfriend then?!"

Jun Yexuan smiled and walked over to Qiao Qing, he nodded, "Yes, officially her boyfriend as of today."

"WOW!"

"My god!"

"AH!"

All the girls in the room began to scream while all the boys in the room sighed sadly.

Qiao Qing didn't deny what he had said. If she admits that she was already taken, it'll help get rid of some potential problems.

Ji Chen stared at Qiao Qing, "So then, you are not going to perform with us?"

Some guy said, "Then one of the guys here will have no partner."

Jun Yexuan chimed in, "She'll participate, but she won't be practicing with you."

He then grabbed Qiao Qing by the waist, "I will teach my girlfriend."

His movement triggered another wave of exclamation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 97 34
[18+] Book 1: Jane has been one of the 'large' girls her entire life. In high school, her confidence was shot. She never had a boyfriend and any guy...
213K 6K 29
Book one of the "MC Punishers" Chronicles After escaping from her kidnappers, Rose is determined to get as far away as possible. After an unexpecte...
23.2K 1.9K 18
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐒𝐧 π‘­π’Šπ’…π’‚π’‚~ π‘―π’Šπ’” 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’”. π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π…πŽπ‘ π“π‡π„πŒ, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 π“π‡π„π˜ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 π…πŽπ‘ 𝐄𝐀𝐂...
94.2K 2.6K 23
Finally, The second book is well underway! I hope you guys love this one as much as the first one!