Karlnap

By moraxcomanderfishy

Forget the old parts the new parts are going to be a bit better and less smut More

Movie night
Breakfast
Karl's Ex
punishment
punishment part2
Sleepover
Sleepover 2
Pillow fight
unexpected situation
Jacob(a little smut)
let me ask you something
News
explanation
who are you?
Karl
...
;-; (a/n)
Im back
a new world (part 1) [fluff]
News

who are you (part 2)

898 9 8
By moraxcomanderfishy

Third person p.o.v

After a few month Nick tried to make Karl remembered everything again.He believe there's still a chance for Karl to get back his memories.

He always stay up night to repair Karl's memories necklace and he found out the broken necklace still has it's power in it.

*After a month*

Nick's p.o.v

'Its finally done!'i said to myself 'I can make Karl remembered everything again!'

I goes upstairs and head to me and Karl's bedroom.Once i knock the door.i heard karl screaming.I quickly push the door open and found something i shouldn't found...

It was Karl playing with his cat. They are so cute!

"Hey Karl,are you free rn?"I ask Karl look at me with a smile on his face.

"I just want you to put this on for me,pls?"i said handing him the necklace."oh,ok" Karl put it on.

Karl's p.o.v

Once I put it on.My head start spinning and fell on the bed.

TBC..

I just got back from home and my cousin hand me back my phone today lol.

So im gonna make it short and maybe next mound or weeks i will uploading again. (bc why not?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
658K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...