Sonya x reader

By tmr10sonya

A story about y/n, a girl who shows up in a box on day only to find herself with no memory and in love with a... More

Authors note
The box
Sonya
Carving
Info:
Conspiracies
Campfire
Authors note
Jobs
Preferences
Swimming
Drawings and daisy chains.
The rookie
The maze
The maze (sonyas pov)
Out.
The scorch.
Maze (A)
Brenda.
Jorge
Car ride
At last
A temporary cure.
Wicked
Without her
Notes
Authors note
Authors note
Gally
The plan.
The safe haven!
Our new life
Authors note
update

The plan

775 32 7
By tmr10sonya

Y'all I just read this crazy good love story book that was flawless. 👌 It's called The Stowaway @littlelo and it's finished and i read it super fast cuz it was so flippin good. Anyways thanks for reading. Enjoy!

I was running on top of the train hoping with all my heart we would get my friends back.

Focus on the plan y/n!

I snapped at myself. Thomas was beside me.

"MINHO!" He yelled

"Sonya!! Aris!!!" I yelled trying to get their attention. If they could hear us we should be able to hear some sort of reply.

The berg lifted us off of the ground and into the air and loud banging emerged from the box beneath me. It sounded like...

We're those chains?

Sweet Jesus! We're they chained up!?

As soon as an opening was made I was inside the train car and searching each face.

"Y/n!"

I looked toward the source.

There she was. Tears pricked my eyes at how grateful I was to see her. Six months without her was far too long. One minute without her was too long.

I rushed over and placed my hands on her face to study her.

"I see you met Carlos." She said looking at my mechanical hand.

I didn't reply. I just pressed my lips onto hers.

She kissed back immediately and I felt as if I had to make up for all the missed kisses we could have had while she was gone. Our lips moved in sync and everything else fell away.

I pulled away to catch my breath and felt the world fall back into place around us.

I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead agains hers and a tear slid down my cheek.

"Where's Minho?" Thomas asked interrupting our moment.

"He was in the other train car." Said aris who sat chained up next to Sonya.

Aris!

I hadn't even noticed him. I pulled him into a hug and then studied both Sonya and aris' face.

Green and brown bruises and several cuts littered their faces and I softly stroked the darkest one on sonyas face wishing I could take it away.

She winced but settled her cheek in my hand and breathed out a deep sigh of relief.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"We tried to escape a few times." She said.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head down feeling ashamed I couldn't protect her as I had promised.

"Let us outta here." Aris said pulling on his chains.

————————————————————

Me and Sonya sat on the roof. The place I had visited often when missing her. The moon was just a yellow sliver in the sky and the night was warm for once.

Her eyes practically glowing she looked at me. I couldn't take my eyes away. I let out a long exhale finally letting my mind ease.

She was safe once again.

She pulled my face to hers and placed a soft sweet kiss on my lips. She pulled away and hugged me to her.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." She whispered back.

Thoughts of what had happened while she was gone entered my mind. One in particular.

I can finally tell her I love her.

"I love you Sonya." I said looking her in the eyes again.

She smiled her beautiful smile and nodded.

"I love you too."

Finally.

A heavy weight was taken off my shoulders. It felt as if I would float up to the moon.

"Now we just gotta save Minho and get to the safe haven." She laughed. That sweet sound I had missed so much.

"Almost there." I quietly cheered.

"Knew you would bring her here." Harriet said exiting our window and sitting beside me and Sonya.

"Hey" I said and scooted over to fit Harriet comfortably.

She laid her arm around Sonya.

"Glad to have you back." Harriet said. I knew that she was much happier then she let us see but I decided to lay off. We we're having a moment.

Sonya wrapped an arm around each of us and pulled us near her.

"Thanks for rescuing me." She said.

"Always." I said.

"Always." Harriet repeated in a whisper and closed her eyes finally setting aside her worries and letting herself feel happy.

"Did you see the notes?" She asked looking at her jacket which I had on.

"Did you leave them for me to find on purpose?" I asked.

"Yeah. Didn't want you to miss me too much" she chuckled.

Little did she know it made me miss her more. But I was silently grateful for them. I think now that she's back it made me realize more that I couldn't live with out her if I tried. These Six months were the hardest of my life. Or at least what I could remember. And even then the only thing keeping me going was the fact that I needed to get her out of there.

Now that she was back though I knew that I needed her in my life. Always. Wether it be as girlfriends or wives. I didn't care.

As long as she was there and she was safe. And she was happy

That was all I need.

"Well now that you two are together again you have to sing." Harriet mumbled. Once again I remembered that she thought it was the most beautiful sound in the world.

Sonya chuckled and began singing.

This time we got hero by family of the year.

I softly sung along and serenity filled the air. Sonyas voice really was angelic.

Once the song had finished Harriet had fallen asleep and both me and sonya were extremely tired.

We carried her into the room and laid her on one of the beds.

Sonya and I climbed into the other. Instantly our limbs were untwined and I felt so safe in her arms. I looked into her deep hazel eyes and she scanned my face. A small smile formed on her lips as I brushed the hair behind her ear. She closed her eyes and hummed a response. I smiled in adoration at her peaceful face that I had dreamed about and closed my eyes letting the most peaceful and calm sleep I had had in over six months over take.

AWWWWW! The trio is back together! Yay!

What should we name it? I was thinking they should have a group name like Minho newt and Thomas do.

Anyways thanks for votes and comments! Means a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 23 12
Y/n, a girl who was put into a Maze completely full of boys had to grow up fast and work twice as hard her whole life to keep up and prove herself wo...
571 29 14
**COMPLETED** CHARACTERS OWNED BY JAMES DASHNER - though I have some original characters in the story that I made so that the plot could work! (Hope...
4.2K 118 11
Newt moves into the small town of Beacon Hills with his little sister Sonya. He doesn't remember anything about the first 14 years of his life. Only...
4.2K 192 24
The daughter of Hades went missing a year ago. Layla vanished from Camp Half-Blood near the end of the summer, leaving no trace of where she could've...