The YouTuber ~ Dating A Spir...

By ailovexiaowang

It's the sequel of The Youtuber, but doesn't relate to the previous one. Same characters, different roles and... More

1How To Get More Subscribers?
2.Haunted Mansion
3.Baobei
4The Fever
5 The Taste Of Love
6 Faded Whisper
7 Forever
8 Free
9 Meet Another You
10 Opening The Storm
11 The Fight
12 The Detention
13 Get Closer
14 The Things Get Weirder
15 The Meeting
16 My Longing
17 But You're Not Him
18 Chaonei No. 81
19 The Cure
21 The Flame
22 Que Sera, Sera
23 Fading
24 Farewell
25 The Void
26 Abide The Fate
27 Affirmation
28 To Let You Go
29 The Spirits Of Love

20 A Journey To Find You

1.1K 140 8
By ailovexiaowang

YIBO

Now I realize, how much Xiao Zhan loves Lan Wangji. Then, how can I force Lan Wangji to go to Hell and Heaven to put himself in the line to get reincarnated? It will hurt Xiao Zhan. And I can bear to see him suffer for losing the man he loves. But I also can't let him brought by his lover to the Immortality when he is still alive. He won't survive there. I'm the one who had lost my soul for years back then, realize how the life in there when my soul wandering around in another world. The world where Lan Wangji supposed belongs to.

"Bring me to see him!" Xiao Zhan says, snaps me from my deep thought.

I turn and look at him. There is a seriousness and sincerity in his eyes. He wants to see his lover and safe him. Deep inside, I feel hurt. Why can't he let him go and just accept me? I love him sincerely. I can do everything to keep him smile and happy. That's why I'm here.

"We've been here for long time to rest. I think it's been two days....!" He added.

"Your injury...." I say.

"I'm fine. It's only a bruise!" He replies.

"Zhan! Are you sure it's been two days? Why ain't I feel hungry, then?" Asks Zhuo Cheng.

I saw Xiao Zhan glares at his bestie.

"Is there anything else in your head beside the food?" Zhan sneers at him.

"Yeah! Eat!" Zhuo Cheng replies.

Xiao Zhan huffs and rolls his eyes.

"Let's go!" I say. I get up and dust off my clothes.

Xiao Zhan gets up, as well.

"Where are you both going?" Asks Zhuo Cheng.

"I'm here to look for Wangji, not sitting down and looking at your boring face!" Says Zhan.

"Jerk! As if your face is pleasant to see!" Zhuo Cheng retorts. But he doesn't fail to get up.

"Keep walking behind me. And stay close!" I warn them before we start the journey.

They both nod. I don't know if they will keep their promise or no. But I couldn't care less. I turn around and begin to walk, leading them to walk on the path of an aisle surrounded by the bushes and grass, while behind hem are trees in variant size and kind. The position we are taking is me, Xiao Zhan and far behind is Zhuo Cheng.

The sound of calm wind, the chipering of birds, now all gone. It turns very quiet. Too quiet. We only can hear the sound of our breath and footsteps. Even when we step on the dried tree branches or leaves, they don't create any sounds.

"Why is it suddenly so quiet?" Zhuo Cheng voiced out.

"We are not in our world. Now we are entering the Immortal where they still don't accept us to be here....!" I say after some times .

"Is that blueberry?" Zhuo Cheng asks.

I turn behind and see him pointing at the small trees at the left side. Before I can answer him, he's already walk to those small trees.

"Come back to the line!" I shout at him.

Zhuo Cheng turns and looks at me.

"Don't take those fruits!" I warn him.

"They're riped! They're edible! And I'm hungry!" Cries Zhuo Cheng.

"You can't eat anything that served here! They're not your food. You'll might won't be able to go back to your present world if you insisted!" I say.

Zhuo Cheng pouts. He looks upset and disappointed. But he walks back to the path. I turn back forward and walk again. None of us speak again for a while.

"Xian Gege!"

Suddenly three of us hear the voice. We halted and try to look for the source of the voice.

"Zhan! Isn't that's your Lan Zhan's sound?" Zhou Cheng blurts.

"Wangji!" Xiao Zhan shouts.

"Zhan Ge! He's not here!" I say.

"But his sound is very near!" Says Xiao Zhan.

"No. He's still far away here....!"

"Where is he, then?" Xiao Zhan asks.

I don't answer promptly. I continue to walk, and the other two have no choice but following me.

"He's not supposed to come here to heal himself..." I mumble.

"What do you mean?" Xiao Zhan asks curiously.

"Now he's been tied up and unable to free himself..." I answer.

"Tied up? Who did it? That man in black hanfu?" He cries. I can hear the anger through his voice.

I stop walking when he mention about the man in black hanfu.

"Xue Yang? Did he speak to you?" I turn to him.

"Do you know him?" He asks me.

"Yes. He's the one who tell me about Lan Wangji and summoned me to help you...!" I answer. Then I resume my walk.

"He wants to take Wangji away from me! Not helping me!" Xiao Zhan retorts.

I keep quiet. It's no use to explain to him about the risk having a relationship with a spirit. He has possessed, anyway, but he won't realized it. The power that Lan Wangji planted in him is too strong. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't know where did he plant it in Zhan.

"Helpppp!!!"

There is another voice.

"Do you think is that Lan Zhan's sound?" Zhuo Cheng says, his ears perk up.

"Helppp! There are ghosts want to eat me!!!"

The voice sounded again.

"That's He Peng's!" Xiao Zhan cries.

"Wow! You're really familiar with your bully, Zhan!" Zhuo Cheng snickers.

"Shut up!" Xiao Zhan retorts.

From the right side, from behind the trees,there is someone running toward us. We only watch him running  blindly by the fear. Because of his fear, he even unable to see us and almost hit Zhuo Cheng. Before he crashes to Zhuo Cheng, Zhuo Cheng grabs him and stops him.

"Heh! Ugly He Peng! How can you be here??" Zhuo Cheng asks him with a high voice.

The person seems to run out breath. He looks at Zhuo Cheng. He still can't calm down, but his eyes show the relief when he sees Zhuo Cheng. He holds on Zhuo Cheng's hand.

"Du-Dude! Dude! Du.... Dude!" That man is still unable to speak.

"Stop calling me dude, asshole! We're not close at all!" Zhuo Cheng pushes the man away.

"No,no! Dude! There are so many ghosts!" Cries the man.

"Of course there are! You are in their place!" Zhuo Cheng retorts.

"No! I don't... I don't know this place... Dude!" Says the man.

"Who brought you here?" I try to ask the man, even though I feel sick of him because he is the one who loves to bully Xiao Zhan in Campus.

"I don't know!" Cries he. " When I was sleeping, suddenly a man in white hanfu came and grabbed me. After that, what I remember, I already in the forest. Alone! Until they came and chased me!"

"Wangji...." Zhan mutters lowly.

I glance at him. His expression is in s deep sadness. I sigh.

"You deserve it!" Zhuo Cheng sneers.

"Help! Safe me! Safe me! Please! Get me out of here!" He grabs my hand and holds onto it.

I avoid him. I don't want him to touch me. I'm not get used to anyone's touch. I'm a very reserved one.

"Help me! Please! Help me!" He begs me repeatedly.

"Do not touch me!" I shout at him, keep avoiding his hand.

"He said, don't touch him, you're asshole!" Xiao Zhan hisses at the man and pushes him away from me. 

"I'm not begging you, Rabbit!" The man snarls at Xiao Zhan.

"But he's my protector!" Xiao Zhan announces.

And suddenly everyone is froze. Including me. I stare at Xiao Zhan. Other people, too.

"What?" Xiao Zhan flustered. He averted his eyes at us.

"You're so full of yourself, Rat!" Zhuo Cheng snickers.

"What?" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"He is not only protecting you! But he has to protect all of us since he's the one who knows about this place and brought us here!" Commented Zhuo Cheng.

"But he's here purposely for me, ma?" Xiao Zhan retorts. He grabs my hand.

There is a strange feeling stirring up inside my stomach. I'm not sure what it is,but I feel happy. I turn to him and stare at him.

"Heh! Do you forget already about your Lan Zhan?" Zhuo cheng Says.

Damn! Why should he mention him when I feel that Xiao Zhan is mine?

"Oh!" Xiao Zhan gasps and releases my hand immediately.

He glances at me through the corner of his eyes. Then he turns again to his bestie.

"Such a big mouth you have!" Xiao Zhan huffs. Then he turns to me.

I look away.

"Xian Gege.... Come.... Help me ...!"

The voice sounded again.

"Wangji!" Cries Xiao Zhan and about to run to find the voice.

But I stop him quickly.

"Zhan Ge! Remember our formation!! Follow me and stay close!" I tell him.

There is flame inside his eyes, but slowly it turns down until finally Xiao Zhan drops his gaze on the ground.

"Let's go!" I command them and turn around to start to walk again.

Xiao Zhan and Zhuo Cheng obey my instruction.

"Hey! Wait up, Guys!!" The man, who's the name again? Oh yeah! He Peng, cries when he gets his sense back. He runs to catch up with Zhuo Cheng who walks behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.2K 20
Wang Yibo, young man full of spirit gets into police university to become detective and solve old case, related to his family. This is where he meets...
79.4K 4.2K 14
🎥👻🪦 ⁀ ✷ ╱ ꒷꒦ 𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰 𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...
36.8K 3.4K 24
Yibo was in search of a house which can accommodate him for few months cause he was on a run. He was being forced into a marriage by his father for b...
176K 11.2K 52
Ruthless. Cold-hearted. Crazy. These were just some of the words associated with the Alpha of the Lan Pack. Wang Yibo had never cared what means he h...