forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 14

3.4K 109 5
By vjk143

Hi bunnies......

Hope you all are doing well....

Here's the next chapter

Enjoy reading 💜

*

At night everyone came to taehyung's house for dinner.

Taehyung, jin, jimin were making dinner.

Jennie and lisa were out for some reason.

Yeonjun was sitting on the chair.
He was eating cherry.
His baby bump has grown up as he is 7 months pregnant.

Jimin and yoongi's wedding is after 2 day's.

Jimin's parents were happy seeing taekook's sons.

Soon it was dinner time.

All elders were sitting one side and youngers other side.

Jia was sitting with his grandparents.

Junghyun and taegguk were sitting between taehyung and jungkook.

Jimin and yoongi were sitting next to each other.

Namjin and yeonseok were sitting together.

Namjoon's and jin's mother were feeding jia alternately.

Hoseok was helping yeonjun to eat as he was facing difficulty due to the baby bump.

Jimin and yoongi were silently eating.

Taehyung was feeding junghyun and jungkook was feeding taegguk.

Namjoon cleared his throat " umm.. i have to tell you something" namjoon said nervously.

Jin saw namjoon was nervous he took namjoon's hand and intertwined with his.

" Just yesterday we found out that jin is pregnant" namjoon said in one breath.

Silence~~

No one said anything.

Namjoon looked up and saw his and jin's parents holding there laugh.

"Oh god namjoon! Why you lookes nervous as you had committed a crime." Jin's mother laughed.

"Yeah he sounds like he mad jin pregnant before their marriage." Namjoon's mother chuckled.

Jin's mother looks at him and raised her eyebrows " you found it yesterday right? Jin honey you met me in the morning then why didn't you told me?" She asked angrily.

"Mo-mom actually we were going to tell you guys after party but we didn't get any chance. Then me and joonie decided that we will tell you afterwards." Jin explained.

" It's okay dear and congratulations baby" jin's mother smiles sweetly.
Her mood changes quickly...

Everyone congratulates them.

Jimin was happy and sad at same time.
Because jin and namjoon are happily married for years.
Hoseok and yeonjun are going to have baby soon.
Taehyung and jungkook are not in good condition but in future they will jimin can assure that.

What will the future hold for him?
Will Yoongi also love him?
Will they have children too?
What yoongi and his relationship will last long like namjin's.

This all questions were running through jimin's mind.

Yoongi saw jimin had stopped eating " jimin are you fine. Do you want something?" Yoongi askes.

Jimin come back to reality " no I'm full." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi frowned " He ate a few bites and your stomach got full? Jimin This is not good for your body, eat a little more.says yoongi And put a little more food in the jimin's dish.

Everyone else was watching.

Yoongi's mother decides to annoy Yoongi " What am I looking at? My son is worried about someone. O God! Truly my son has begun to improve."Yoongi's mother speaks dramatically.

"No, my dear, this is called the magic of love. This jimin has done it to your son." Yoongi's father also said that he supported his wife.

Everyone laughs at this. And both make fun of the couple.

Jimin gives a sad smile. But maybe no one sees, not even his own parents.
Maybe they are happier for their son.

Jimin gets up in a hurry "I'm just going to the bathroom" jimin whispered to yoongi. And quickly walks away without waiting for answers.

Yoongi sighed. But he didn't followed him.

Others were busy to notice it.

They ate dinner happily pulling each other's leg.

After dinner they were sitting on ground together outside in the garden.

Children's were sitting with their parents as they were tiered due to playing.

Jia was sitting between his mommy and daddy.

Yeonjun was sitting on chair as he can't sit on ground .

Taegguk and junghyun were sitting on taehyung's lap their heads rested on taehyung's chest.

Jungkook was sitting beside him thinking deeply.

Jimin was sitting beside his mother.

" Uncle aunty" jungkook said approaching taehyung's parents.

Now everyone was looking at them.

He kneeled infront of them.

" I know the mistake i made 5 year ago was may be unforgivable. That's why I'm apologizing to you again." Jungkook starts speaking.

" I know it's hard to forget everything. But i want your permission to court taehyung again. Will you both allow me to court Taehyung?"Jungkook asks Taehyung's parents for permission.

Taehyung's parents were shocked by this.
They both loved their sons very much. They are overprotective towards their sons especially taehyung's mother.

"Do you think that I will say yes? I will not say yes even in your dreams. I know what time my son has passed. I will find nice boy for him. And a boy is in my eyes. taehyung and her pair would look pretty good. jungkook You can meet boys when you want to meet them. "Taehyung's mother speaks overprotective.

Jungkook's heart breaks. He knows that Taehyung's mother is an iron lady. If she makes a decision she will not listen anyone.

Honey, give him a chance. If he doesn't prove himself enough, you can introduce Taehyung to another boy. OK?" Taehyung's father explains calmly.

Taehyung's mother sees her husband. "Do you think I will listen to you? She speaks angrily.

" "My darling, I know you don't care about anyone anytime soon. But once you think about those 2 little angles. You want Taehyung to marry another boy. Both Taegguk and Junghyun know that Jungkook is their father. If taehyung marries someone else you know they are both will stuck into confusion. They both deal with that whom to choose. Not all of these things are as easy as they seem."Taehyung's father speaks to her wife, peacefully presenting all the reasons.

Taehyung's mother looks at her husband. ' No one but you can explain to me in such a peaceful way. Thank you God for giving me a wise husband and two lovely sons. ,' she thinks.

She Turns her own attention to jungkook "Yes! Go I give you my permission. But remember if my son shed a single tear because of you i will burn you alive." Taehyung's mother threatens Jungkook.

Jungkook glups.
He nodded.
Indeed taehyung's mother is scary.

"Don't worry now what will Jungkook do and if Taehyung cried I will kill him myself."Jungkook's mother says assuringly.

Taehyung's parents glared jungkook.

"I won't do anything. I swear. " Jungkook promised.

Everyone nod's.

After dinner everyone goes home.
Everyone tells Jungkook not to hurt Taehyung. This is the last chance he has.

The two boys fell asleep just before everyone left. Jungkook picks up Junghyun, and Taehyung takes Taegguk.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook change children's clothes. Both showers themselves.

Jungkook and Taehyung both sleep in Taehyung's room with both children. Because children only sleep with taehyung they do not have a separate room.
And the bed in the guest room is broken.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook sleep in both corners of the bed, and between Junghyun and Taegguk.

There are many things going on in Taehyung's mind.But taehyung calms his mind and decides to go to bed.

Taehyung sees jungkook asleep.

A small smile comes over his face.
Feels great after years.The same feeling that Taehyung felt 5 years ago.
Thinking taehyung falls asleep.

Morning:-

Taehyung wakes up in the morning. His eyes widen as he looks at the clock lying on the side table.
9 A.M

Taehyung abruptly sits on the bed.
Then her gaze falls there jungkook was asleep.
But that space is empty. Where is Jungkook?

Taehyung comes out of the room without making a sound. Taehyung goes down.

The aroma of strawberry pancakes lingered on his nose.
Jennie and Lisa are out for 2 days, Lisa called yesterday.
So who is making this breakfast ?. Jungkook?
BIG FAT NO.

Taehyung enters the kitchen with these thoughts.
There he stands in shock.
Jungkook is making breakfast. Jungkook is wearing pants below but only an apron on top, not even a shirt.

'WOW' Taehyung thinks. Taehyung licked his lips without realizing it.
Those hard abs, those muscl, those veins.
Jungkook looked like a full meal.
'STOP TAEHYUNG. Stop thinking like jerk.' taehyung thought.

Taehyung approaches jungkook after shrugging those thoughts.

" What are you doing?" Taehyung asked starling jungkook.

Jungkook turns around facing taehyung.
" Making breakfast. I didn't wake up anyone of you because today is weekend." Jungkook answered.

"Hmmm" taehyung humes.

"Ahh.... by the way good morning" jungkook greets dropping peck on taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung's eyes widened. Pink dust starts appearing on his cheeks. "G-good M-morning I... I wi-will wake u-up babies...." Taehyung shuttered before running away.

Jungkook chuckled and starts making coffee for taehyung and himself.

Taehyung entered in his bathroom.
He puts his hand on his chest.' It's beating fast.'
Taehyung looks himself in mirror.
He is blushing.
'shit you damn heart why are you beating fast. Its not like that he had not done it before.'
'Taehyung you fool stop blushing' Taehyung scolded himself and starts doing his daily routine.

Taehyung showers quickly.
When he exit bathroom he saw two little devil's giggling while laying on bed.

" Good morning babies. What happened why are you laughing. Share with mama" taehyung smiles.

He walks near bed and sit on thee edge of bed.

"Nothing mama. Junghyun was tickling me" taegguk answered as he get up and sits on bed.

"Is that so? Why junghyun you tickle my son?" Taehyung asked playfully.

"Mama he didn't called me hyung. I'm older than him" junghyun pouts.

Taehyung chuckled.

" Taegguk you should call him hyung he is your older brother okay?" Jungkook said as he entered in room.

Taegguk nod's.

"Taegguk, junghyun let's brush your teeth first then we will have breakfast." Taehyung gets up and walked to bathroom.

Taegguk and junghyun followed him.

Jungkook went to put his t-shirt on.

After fresh up taehyung and both children come downstairs.

Breakfast is already set on table.

Jungkook was talking on his phone with mug of coffee in his other hand.
He gestures taehyung to wait 5 minutes.

Taehyung nod's and sits beside taegguk.

Taehyung nod's.
He sits in front of twins who were talking happily about what to do in yoonmin's wedding.

Jungkook finished talking on call.
He come back quickly " sorry guys You had to wait." jungkook apologizes

"Never mind dada. "Taegguk shows his smile.

"Yes. Let's start having breakfast now." Says taehyung.

Taehyung serves breakfast to all.

"Hmmm. Yummy. Who made this breakfast?" Taegguk asks after putting a swallow in the mouth.

"Hmm. It's Yummy. Your dad made breakfast." Taehyung answers truthfully.

"Thank you. Even no one can make pancakes like taehyung."jungkook praise taehyung.

Junghyun eats in peace without speaking.

Taheyung Frowned.

"Junghyun do you like pancakes? Jungkook asks hesitantly.

"Hmm. Good, but not like Mama. "Junghyun replied rudely.

Jungkook nods with a sad smile.

"Junghyun, where are your manners? I did not teach you to talk to elders like that." taehyung says scolding junghyun.

Junghyun didn't said anything.

Taehyung's anger was raising.
" Junghyun I'm talking to you. Now you also start ignoring your mama's words huh? What's with you now days?" Taehyung asked furiously.

Taehyung was trying best to control his anger.
Jungkook can see that.

"Taehyung calm down. He just child. Give him sometime. Okay" jungkook said rubbing taehyung's back.

" No jungkook don't take his side. He is really acting spoiled now days." Taehyung snapped.

All time junghyun was looking down at his lap stopping his tears. His lips were shaking.

Taehyung didn't notice it.
" Jeon junghyun I'm talking to you." Taehyung yelled.

But junghyun didn't answer.

Taehyung was getting frustrated he got up and went out of house, go to the garden.

Taegguk was looking at his brother. He don't know what to do.

Jungkook got up and kneels infront of junghyun chair.

Jungkook saw tears rolling down from junghyun's cheeks.
He wipes them and held junghyun's face,
" Hey I'm sorry. Your mama was just angry due to work okay." Jungkook said softly.

Junghyun nods while sniffing,
" But he yelled at me" junghyun sobbed.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows,
" And who was acting spoiled. You know that your mama didn't teach you to talk rudely to the elders. Taehyung only likes people who live in discipline, so he can't tolerate this behavior. I know you don't like me, but you give me a chance. I promise I won't hurt you or your mama. " Jungkook explained to Junghyun.

Junghyun had stopped crying a while ago,
" Okay!! Dada" Junghyun speaks making jungkook happy.

Jungkook bursts into happy smile and kisses junghyun's face making him giggle Loudly.

Taegguk huffed.

Jungkook saw taegguk was pouting cutely,
"What happened my prince?" jungkook asks jokingly.

Taegguk folds his hands over hi chest and looked away,
" You gave kisses only to hyung not gukkie. Gukkie is sad." Taegguk complaints.

Jungkook smiles indeed their son's got cuteness from taehyung.
" Come here you cute devil" jungkook kisses taegguk's face, turning that lips from pout to smile.

Taehyung is watching the scene from the kitchen window, with a smile on his face. All three are special people in his life.

*

Hope you guys liked it.

I am thinking of writing a new story.
The ship of taekook is fixed in it.
But if you want a ship other than yoonmin or namjin, please comment.

And friends do you want to see yoongi suffer a little? Or want yoonmin's lovestory?

Thank you for your support.

Thank you for reading 💜

Have a good day 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 12.6K 47
❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 22 September 2021 E...
155K 6.9K 29
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022
153K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
210K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo