πŒπ€π‘π‘π˜ πŒπ„ β™‘ ππ€π‘πŠ 𝐉...

By jisungiespace

♑𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙢𝙴 π™°πš„ β™‘"𝙸 π™Όπ™°πšπšπ™Έπ™΄π™³ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™±πš„πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™³π™Ύπ™΄πš‚π™½'πšƒ 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„." More

β™‘πŒπ€πˆπ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘
β™‘1
β™‘2
β™‘3
β™‘4
β™‘5
β™‘6
β™‘7
β™‘8
β™‘9
β™‘10
β™‘11
β™‘12
β™‘13
β™‘14
β™‘15
β™‘16
β™‘17
β™‘18
β™‘20
β™‘21
β™‘22
β™‘23
β™‘24
β™‘25
β™‘26
β™‘27
β™‘28
β™‘29
β™‘30
β™‘31
β™‘32
β™‘33
β™‘34
β™‘35
β™‘36
β™‘37
β™‘38
β™‘39
β™‘40
β™‘41
β™‘42
β™‘43
β™‘44
β™‘45
β™‘46
β™‘47
β™‘48
β™‘49
β™‘50
β™‘51
β™‘52
β™‘53
β™‘54
β™‘55
β™‘56
β™‘57
β™‘58
β™‘59
β™‘60
β™‘π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘
β™‘πŒπ€πŠπ„ 𝐀 π–πˆπ’π‡β™‘

β™‘19

7.9K 340 358
By jisungiespace

You can stand under my umbrella~

The car stopped at it's usual spot to drop Soojin.

Soojin looked beside her. "Again?"

"What? I didn't agree to take you to uni", Jisung simply said.

Soojin huffed and got out of the car. Mr. Han started the engine and Soojin stood there seeing the car going away.

"One time he is nice and the next time he is rude. What's wrong with him?", Soojin mumbled and kicked the stone infront of her.

Without wasting time, she started her journey to the university.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Hey Jeno are you free on this Sunday? We can go to the arcade.", Haechan said.

"Uhhhh... sorry but I am going on a date with Jimin." Jeno scratched his neck.

Haechan sighed and turned towards the blonde guy. "What about you, Jaemin?"

"Actually Minjeong and I are going on a double date with Jeno and Jimin."

"I saw this coming. It's ok we can take Chenji with us", Renjun suggested.

"I miss those old days when we all were single", Haechan said with a sigh and then pouted.

"Hyuck stop being so dramatic", Jaemin said and shook his head.

"But it's true that you guys don't give us time."

Jeno put his hand over Haechan's shoulder. "Are you serious? We hangout everyday."

"Just wait until you get a girlfriend", Jaemin said.

"Yes how long are you two gonna be single?", Jeno asked.

Haechan and Renjun shrugged.

"You guys flirt with every girl and have tons of fangirls but still single." Jeno burst into laughter and Jaemin also laughed along with him.

"YAHHH. DON'T MAKE FUN OF US", Renjun shouted.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Ning I told you nothing happened."

"But you slept with him on the 'same' bed", Ningning said emphasizing the word 'same'.

"So what? We two have also slept on the 'same' bed but did anything happen?" Soojin raised an eyebrow.

"No....but-"

"No buts. Now c'mon we are gonna be late for class." Soojin dragged Ningning by hand to their next class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Oh no again it's raining today." Soojin looked infront for her and it was raining heavily. Students were leaving the university with their umbrellas but she forgot to bring her own umbrella.

"Here take my umbrella." Soojin looked at the direction to the voice.

"Renjun?"

"Yeah. Here take this." Renjun handed his own umbrella to her.

Soojin furrowed her eyebrows. "Then what about you?"

"Don't worry. I am going in Hyuck's car."

"But the parking lot is not so close. You will get wet", Soojin said with concerned eyes.

"No it's ok. You need the umbrella more than me because you have to walk for 10 minutes to reach Jisung's car."

"But-"

"Don't worry I'll be okay. Gotta go bye!" And with Renjun left the university while covering his head with his bag.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Jisung was sitting inside his car waiting for Soojin but no she was still not there. Jisung looked outside through the window and saw it was raining.

'She didn't bring an umbrella today. Is she still in the university?', Jisung thought.

Few seconds later, he said, "Mr. Han please go back to uni."

Mr. Han followed his order and started the engine. He was about to turn the steering wheel but stopped when they heard a familiar voice.

"Wait wait wait!!!" It was Soojin. She opened the door of the car. "Were you really going to leave me? But that's not gonna happen", she said with raised eyebrows. She closed the umbrella and got inside the car and put the umbrella down.

"I thought you didn't bring an umbrella", Jisung said but while looking through the window.

"Huh? Oh that? That is Renjun's."

Jisung looked at her and said, "Renjun? Oh I see." He then nodded and again looked through the window.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After dinner, Soojin entered Jisung's room. Jisung was sitting on the middle of his bed playing games as usual. It was still raining with thunder and lightning. Soojin went to his wardrobe to take out the materials needed to make her bed.

Jisung noticed it from the corner of his eyes and then cleared his throat which caught Soojin's attention. Jisung shifted to the right side of his bed. "You don't have to sleep on the floor", Jisung said, eyes still on his phone.

Soojin smiled and closed the wardrobe. She climbed up on the bed and lay on it covering herself with the blanket. Jisung also got into the blanket and turned his phone off. He then turned of the lamp. Both of them closed their eyes.

"Jisung, do you care for me?", Soojin asked out of nowhere.

Jisung snapped his eyes open. "What's with that question?"

"No I am just asking. Like you hate me but you are allowing me to sleep on your bed."

"Yeah so what? I told you that I am not interested in your unattractive body."

Soojin scoffed. "It's not about that you idiot. Like you are allowing me to sleep on your bed because it's cold. If it isn't care then what is it?"

"Stop imagining stupid things Soojin and go to sleep", Jisung said and turned on his right side and closed his eyes.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Next day.

The two moms and their kids were outside the house infront of their cars. It was the day Jihee and Seyeon would be leaving.

Jihee hugged Jisung and said, "I'll miss you Cuddles."

"Mom not that nickname."

Jihee chuckled. "I know you love it. Don't annoy Soojin and take care of her. Okay?"

Jisung nodded. "Ok!"

Seyeon hugged her daughter. "Take care of both yourself and Jisung. Call me whenever you have time."

"Ok Mom. I'll miss you. It felt like home because you two were here."

"Don't worry Soojin. We will visit often", Jihee said with a smile.

"Yes. Now we have to go. Bye kids!!!", Seyeon waved her hand and entered the car.

Jihee hugged Soojin and whispered in her ear, "Jisung loves cuddles. Keep cuddling him." Then Jihee broke the hug and gave her a cheeky grin and got into the car leaving a flustered Soojin.

'Cuddles? I never cuddled Jisung or did I?'

"Bye!!!" After bidding each other goodbye, Soojin and Jisung got into the car to go to the university.

"What did she say?", Jisung asked.

"Who?"

"My mom ofcourse. She whispered you something. I saw that."

"Ohh that" Soojin put her finger on her chin and furrowed her eyebrows trying to 'think'. Soojin looked at Jisung with a cheeky smile. "It's a secret."

Jisung scoffed and rolled his eyes. He mimicked Soojin and mumbled, "It's a secret."

Ik this chapter is a bit boring.

Also did you watch aespa ep.1 Black Mamba- SMCU?

It felt like I was watching a movie. It really gave me goosebumps.

NCT, EXO, SUPERM, AESPA and other SM artists are all related. I still can't believe it. SM planned all these 15 years ago?!?!?!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 66 17
"Maybe I was wrong about Park Jisung. Maybe we were wrong about each other." Jisung Fanfiction, High School academic rivals trope
135K 7.2K 66
βž³π™²π™Ύπ™»π™»π™΄π™Άπ™΄ π™°πš„ βž³π™Όπ™΄πšπ™Όπ™°π™Έπ™³ π™°πš„ ➳"π™Όπ™°πšˆ 𝙱𝙴 πš†π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ π™΅πšπ™Ύπ™Ό πšƒπš†π™Ύ π™³π™Έπ™΅π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½πšƒ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³πš‚ π™±πš„πšƒ π™Ύπš„πš π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™Έπš‚ 𝙻𝙸�...
17.7K 439 36
☁︎ Ιͺ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄„ΚŸα΄sᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…
171K 7.3K 106
"π˜π˜” π˜šπ˜– π˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜Šπ˜–π˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ" "π˜π˜” π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜  π˜›π˜– π˜‹π˜™π˜–π˜— π˜–π˜œπ˜›" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—π—Œ π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆ π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡π—π—‚π—…οΏ½...