Notebook Of Izuku Midoriya

By chemicalsinner

Midoriya Izuku or known as " Zuzu " always keeps secrets that only he knows. Eraserhead took an interest in a... More

Curiousity
Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 16
Entry 17
Entry 18
Entry 19
Entry 20
Curiosity is a bitch
Entry 21
Entry 22
Entry 23
Entry 24
Plan
Entry 25
Oboro is Alive
Loud Husband
Mission
Adopt
Entry 26
Clarifications
War
Meeting
Dadzawa
Entry 27
Special Chapter: Birthday Gifts
Entry 28
Entry 29
Nighteye
Entry 30
Entry 31
Special Chapter: USJ Attack
Shadow
Entry 32
Sports Festival
Bean
Candy and Chocolate
Kidnapped
The Bean is Kidnapped
Mission: Save Eri is successful
Unicorn and Broccoli
Torture
Eraserhead
Sick Brocolli, Worried Unicorn and Tied Shadow
Entry 33
Second Quirk + Nighteye curse
Drawbacks
Snow White
Broccoli Boy
Class 1-A
Attack
Ending
Special Chapter: Hitoshi
Announcement

Entry 15

8.2K 295 73
By chemicalsinner

December 26, XXXX

This is my first Christmas with Todoroki family. Kacchan’s family was in America to visit their relative and celebrate Christmas in there but before they leave they gave their gift to us.

Shochan gives me a friendship bracelets he make. To-chan gave me personalize Eraserhead jacket which I loves the most. Fumu-chan and Nat-chan gave me money while Auntie Rei gave me scarf that resembles Eraserhead scarf. My mom made me a notebook that theme is Eraserhead.

I cried receiving their gift to me. I am happy even though I still longing a father but I guess its fine that his not here now.

I gave Sho-chan and To-chan an analysis of their quirk while I gave recipe book for Fumuchan and I gave Natchan my new develop smartphone were it will last a week without a charge and doesn't easily break.

I gave Mama a photo album of us. I compiled it and write messages for her. I gave Auntie Rei a photo album with me, Mama and her family on it. She was happy she even hug me.

Nedzu gave me  glitter bomb and key to his home which he says that I can be there anytime I want while I let Nedzu borrow all of my Analysis books which he laughs and it was really creepy.

Overall I can say that this will be one of the best Christmas I will have.

Izu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
27.1K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...
12.1K 164 21
After he turned 10 the boy known as Izuku midoriya changed. The timid and shy boy was gone. in his place was a new Izuku Midoriya. A izuku Midoriya w...
325K 12.2K 39
It had been years since Shouta Aizawa had seen his sister - his life led him a different path and he couldn't bare looking back. She had never resent...