Mr Barnes & Ms Romanoff❤️

By Thash_

The story of Buckynat. Bucky and Nat found themselves drawn to each other but didn't know why. They didn't kn... More

Mr Barnes & Ms Romanoff❤️ - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Authors Note
1K reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note - 10K reads!
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Author's Note - End of Book 1
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note

Authors Note

305 8 0
By Thash_

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the late update. I've been going through a lot in the past few weeks. I'm feeling better now. Thank you for being patient. I truly appreciate it. Thank you again for reading this little book of mine. It's been such a joy to write, even when I struggle with writers block. It's been an incredible journey to write this book, making me realise how much I truly enjoy writing and how it has become one of my biggest passions. Thank you so much for your support through out this writing journey. It's been amazing. You guys are  incredible! Thank you!

Love,
Thash❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
4.4K 150 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
13.1K 397 11
This is a sequel to Red Winter. I didn't plan on writing a sequel but here it is! Again, the events transpire in a timeline where they've restored ev...
49.5K 1.5K 26
She didn't deserve any of this. His heart shuttered in pieces as she broke down on the floor in front of him. Hugging her tightly, he wanted to reass...