๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’”

By -propitiate

๐ŸŽธComplete with oneshots (requests open)๐ŸŽธ Thanks so much for the support! This is the best one of my stories... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8 (End?)
9 (Real end)
Uenoyama - Fireworks
PSA
Haruki - Blades of Grass
My Letter

6

67 2 0
By -propitiate

Y/B's POV:

I watched Mafuyu sip on his tea, lost in thought. I hummed absentmindedly while dragging Mafuyu along with me. Well, it wasn't so much dragging anymore, I was just holding his hand loosely while he led me around. I was supposed to drag him around, not vise versa.

"Y/N?" I was ripped from my thoughts by Mafuyu's sweet voice. "Hm?" I hummed to acknowledge him. We were standing in front of the ocean in Yokohama Minato Mirai. It was always beautiful there, especially at sunset. "Do you like anyone?" He continued. I stared at him, thinking.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied after what seemed like an eternity. Mafuyu simply smiled softly at me for a moment before leading me to a different part of the port.

So sorry guys but I'm gonna have to cut the chapter here as I have no inspiration as of what to write next, and I need something to upload. Sorry if this isn't very good, I've been mentally drained lately lol. Luv you guys *forehead kith*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
165K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...