Imprint - Seth Clearwater x r...

By zowama

My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a p... More

Background
1. Bella's Birthday
2. Bella's depression
3. Jacob
4. Werewolves and Stuff
5. Edward...Again...Lovely
6. Seth...
7. First Date
8. Vision?
9. The Graduation Party
10. Their Training
11. Battle
12. The Sunset
15. Seths house
13. Thankful for Seth
14. Summer Fair
16. The Wedding
17. Part of the Pack
18. Campfire
if you read this youre cool
19. Bella's Pregnant
20. Second Pack
21. Reneesme
23. Thanks Jacob...
24. Seeing bella again
25. Teenagers and gut feelings
Authors note
26. Seths birthday
27. Seth Being The Cutest Human On Earth
28. Cold
29. Witnesses
30. Christmas
31. Final battle
Authors note
32. Missing shirt
33. Dream Visions
34. Stalker
35. Back to School ig
36. Walk in the Forest
37. Mario
38. Forever

22. School

4.9K 119 59
By zowama

We've just started school again. Thankfully, I got a lot of classes with Bailey. But unfortunately I have a bunch with Tammy too.

I walk into the class I have Tammy in. She looks up at me, gives me a dirty look, and looks away. I sit down in my seat. I don't really talk to anyone in the class, so I just sit there quietly.

"Hey." Someone says. I look over. It's a guy, he has dark hair and eyes.
"Hey." I say quietly.
"So I was wondering if I could get your number or something?" He says.
"Oh- well actually I-." I start to say.
"She has a boyfriend. And I don't see why you even like her. I mean look at her." Tammy says.
"You're taken?" He asks looking back at me.
"Yeah." I say not knowing what to say. He looks at me for a second before nodding.

"He doesn't have to know." He says.
"No." I say turning away. He sighs.
"Why are girls like this now a days? Can't ever have a chance." He says. I sigh wanting to leave the conversation really badly.

"I said no. Now leave me be." I say looking at him.
"What's your little boyfriend going to do?" He says smirking. I smirk at him, knowing damn well Seth can end him.
"You wouldn't even be able to count to 3 before he ends you." I say turning away. He scoffs.
"As if." He says. I look at him out of the side of my eye.
"Keep bothering me and find out for yourself." I say. He scoffs but still walks away.

I get through a few more classes and go to lunch. I sit by Bailey and John.

"It sucks that Seth doesn't go here." John says.
"I think you're secretly in love with my boyfriend sometimes." I say laughing. Bailey starts laughing too. He shakes his head as he chuckles.
"No he's yours and I got Bailey, but he's one of the only guys I know won't stab me in the back and do something like that." John says.
"Yeah, seths like that. He would never do anything to hurt someone." I say.

"We should all hang out again soon." Bailey says.
"Yes." I say.
"When?" John asks. I start to think. The wolves don't have any plans from what I know.
"This weekend?" I say.
"Yes." Bailey says.
"What will we do?" John asks.
"Anything." Bailey says.
"Yeah." I say.
"Okay then it's settled." Bailey says.

"Oh also y/n we're still going shopping today after school right?" Bailey asks. Shit. I completely forgot.
"Oh yeah I forgot." I say.
"If you want to go a different day we can." She says.
"No no, it's fine." I say. She nods.

"Guys she's staring at us." John says looking at the distance.
"Who?" I ask.
"Tammy, who else?" Bailey says. I sigh so done with her.

I turn around to look at her. She's looking at us and whispering to her friends.
"Taking a picture would make it last longer." I call out. She immediately freezes. She heard me. They look away. We start laughing.
"She's so annoying." Bailey says.
"Yeah." I say.

I finish my last few classes and walk to my locker.

Bailey is standing there with her backpack already on. I put my stuff away as I grab my backpack.
"So what are you going to buy?" She asks.
"I'm not sure, I have to see." I say as we walk out.

We walk out the doors. I'm talking to Bailey when I hear someone calling my name.
"Y/n." I recognize the voice as Seth's. I see him and he runs over.
"Hey." I say. He hugs me. "What are you going here?" I ask.
"Just wanted to surprise you." He says smiling his stupidly adorable smile.

"Wait how did you get here so fast?" Bailey asks. "School just ended for you too." She adds. I look over at Seth. He smiles.
"My secret." He says. She nods in confusion.

"We'll want to go get something to eat?" Seth asks.
"I'd love to, but Bailey and I were going to go shopping." I say.
"Oh okay." Seth says his smile saddening slightly.
"No it's fine, we can go another time." Bailey says.
"You sure?" I ask.
"Yes go." She says. I smile thankful.

I lace my fingers with seths.
"Bye." Bailey says.
"Bye." I say." She walks off.

Seth and I start to walk. We get off of school grounds.
"So where do you want to eat?" He asks looking at me.
"Anywhere." I say getting closer to him. His body heat making me feel so safe.

"Oh my god." Someone says behind us. I turn around and it's Tammy and the guy from before.
"So this is your little boyfriend?" The guy says. Seth looks at me confused.
"It's a guy I rejected today and Tammy." I whisper so only he can hear.

He looks over at them as he steps nearer to me and slightly infront.

(A.n: sorry for the cliff hanger lol. Anyways what do you guys think??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.9K 84
*Maybe contain some smut (I'll warn you ok)* This story is about how you (y/n) move to Forks. Because your Mom doesn't want you to be there since she...
11.2K 339 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
659K 18.8K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
851 33 11
A Paul Lahote fanfiction Disclaimer: this story will be set in the 2023-2024 year. There will be Bella bashing and Edward bashing. There will be no J...