2GETHER TILL THE END[BOOK-3]{...

By StellarFelix

BrightWin got married, they had kids and they have a happy life going on..........is it the end.......no way... More

.......the story still continues
-01
-02
-03
-04
-05
-06
-07
-08
-09
-10
-11
-12
-13
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
Decided.......
-39
-40
Hey There.......
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
a small note❤️
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52 {final}

-14

734 42 61
By StellarFelix

(a little longer chapter than the usual one's)

"I- I didn't m-meant to make you feel uncomfortable"Tine stuttered and Wat felt sorry.

"I'm sorry but I'm completely fine. You better come down fast cuz I have to go back home as soon as I finish fulfilling your wish"Sarawat said and got up from the ground and walked out of the room just to be faced with a frowning confused Bun and Mrs.Teepakorn looking nervous.

"Oh, Goodmorning Bun"he smiled a little and she quickly smiled back at him.

"Goodmorning baby wat. I didn't expected you to come here so I went to your house and uncle Ohm said you're already here"She said and he nodded.

"I called P'Tine many times and Aunt picked up the call and said he haven't woke up yet and it's better if I could come here, so I did. I just arrived a while ago"He answered to which she nodded and Mrs.Teepakorn smiled when Bun didn't brought up about what happened in the room.

"So, both of you can come down, the breakfast is ready and we can eat and wait for him"she suggested and both of them nodded.

"Sure Aunty"Bun smiled and Mrs.Teepakorn went down first to serve breakfast.

And Bun turned to Sarawat.

"Sarawat, what was happening inside?"Bun asked calmly and he gulped down.

"What are you talking about?"

"Inside Tine's room. What were you two doing?"

Being questioned is something that made Sarawat nervous but he can play it cool. But here, he was feeling extremely nervous and he can't risk putting himself in a worse situation by telling the whole truth.

"I- I came here a while ago and Aunt asked me to wake up P'Tine. I accidentally slipped and fell into his bed and ended up like that. Nothing bad. He's awake now, I guess"he said and Bun stared at him for some time before nodding slowly.

"Hmmmm. I was just asking. Leave it, if he's awake he'll be downstairs soon. Let's go downstairs first"she smiled and Sarawat nodded and walked down.

.
.
.
.

"How's your sister and dad?"

"They're doing fine"Wat smiled at Mrs.Teepakorn.

"That's great to know. Prim will be so much happy watching you grow up well"she said and ruffled his hair and he smiled like Bun did.

"Oh you're here, come on, take a seat"Bun said seeing Tine coming downstairs all ready. His mom served food for him and chatted with them.

Tine stealed glances at Sarawat and Bun was watching it closely without uttering a word. Sarawat didn't let go of any chance to look at Tine while listening to Mrs.Teepakorn telling him about Tine's childhood and other things.

"We're leaving mom. See you later"Tine said and hugged his mom and then got into the driving seat. Bun was in the passenger seat already and Sarawat in the backseat. They waved their hands at Mrs.Teepakorn as Tine started the engine and drove off.

Even if they planned to leave at 6am, since Tine overslept they left home at 8am.

"Where are we going first?"Bun asked and Sarawat's eye's lit up at Tine's answer.

"First of all we're going to visit Aunt Prim. I may not get time to say bye to her tomorrow, so I should visit her now" Tine smiled looking at Sarawat through rear view mirror and Bun cleared her throat.

"Ahem...... that's great. I was about to visit her in the evening"she said and they nodded.

After a while they stopped the car in front of the grave.

Tine got out of the car.

"I'll get the flowers, stay here"he said and ran opposite to the road before the other two could talk.

"Isn't he acting strange? I wanted to by her favourite flower, I don't think he'll buy it. Let's go too"Bun said to Sarawat but he stopped her by holding her hand and smiled.

"No worries. He'll by her favourite flowers"

"Why are you so sure?"she asked and he just shrugged.

Bun sighed and wait with Sarawat and after a few minutes they saw Tine coming towards them.

Sarawat wasn't wrong when he said Tine will buy her favourite.

"You're guess didn't go wrong"Bun smiled and whispered to Sarawat to which he smiled.

"Come on"Tine said and they both walked inside.

Prim must be really lucky to have these people who still visit and remember her every single day even though she left the world years ago.

"Uncle Ohm visited her first"Bun chuckled a little seeing the flowers placed on top of her grave already and the boy's smiled.

Three of them kneeled down there for some time before continuing their hanging out.

_

They stopped by a mall to buy something's they want to bring with them to where they are going to.

"That's too short"Bun groaned at the boy's remark on the skirt she tried on and went back to change it.

.

"You look like a clown for real"Bun commented seeing Tine wearing a shirt with lots of dots print on it and Sarawat laughed along with Bun.

"Yaah"Tine yelled and throw the small pack of tissue he had in his pocket at her face.

"Wipe your eyes and see well"he said.

"Even if I go change my eye's you still look like a clown in that"she laughed more and the salesgirl who heard this chuckled a bit and tried to hold back her laugh.

"That's really boring P'Tine"finally Sarawat said and only then Tine went into try other clothes.

.

"Aren't you buying any clothes?"Tine asked to Sarawat who shook his head.

"It's only you two going abroad, not me"Sarawat said and Bun Rolled her eyes and Tine's smile faded a little.

"Here, I brought this for you..... I'm not sure when we'll see again"Tine said and gave a cover to Sarawat.

"Accept this please"Tine said and Sarawat smiled a little and took the bag.

"Excuse me, am I a ghost now. And besides you're also not going to meet me often , and you got nothing for me? What a nice friend I have-"she kept complaining and Sarawat chuckled.

"Stop complaining, here is your's"Tine said and shoved another cover in her hands and she smirked.

"I also got something for you two"she said and pulled out three headbands from a cover.

"This is for you........and you.........and me"she said and gave Tine a bunny ear headband and cat ear headband for Sarawat and for herself.

"Seriously Bun? I saw these had a discount there"Tine joked and she mocked him.

"I shouldn't waste my money over this, be grateful I got atleast this and besides-"

"Besides Prim said the rate of a gift doesn't matter but only the love does"Tine cut in and completed the sentence for her and she grinned.

"That's right"they both chuckled and Sarawat smiled.

"Do you guys love my mom that much?"he asked and they both gasped.

"You can't even measure the love we have for her, and we're giving all that love to you and Aria now. So she'll be happy for all of us"Bun ruffled his hair and side hugged him and Tine smiled at them.

_

"Let me have a bite"Bun tiptoed to get a bite from Tine's ice cream.

"Eat yours"He teased and she pout.

"But mine is vanilla and I wanna taste chocolate"

"Go buy another"

"I want from you"she pouted and continued tiptoeing.

Sarawat chuckled and went behind Tine and tickled him so he brought his hand down and Bun got what she wanted and grinned like a happy kid.

"From that too"she said and Sarawat let her take a bite from his Strawberry flavoured ice cream.

Tine smiled and ruffled her hair. She was short compared to both of them,but adorably short for them. In fact she wasn't that short since both her parents are tall she 174cm which is pretty high.

"Here, you too"Sarawat smiled and brought his icecream close to Tine's lips. Tine was a little shocked since Wat is not like that to him but he smiled and took a small bit from Sarawat's ice cream. He also shared his icecream with Sarawat.

Only if they know how much this small gestures made both their heart reach the peak of happiness.

"Ai from me too"Bun said and made them get a very very small bite of her ice-cream.

"Tine and Wat there is this restaurant I once with my other friend, the food there is so delicious. I bet you two will love it, let's go a d get it"Bun suggested and they both looked at each other before shrugging.

"Sure"Tine grinned.

Who wouldn't fall for food( I will fall from my head over heels for food🤩🤩).

_

"Waaaah I'm so full"Tine said and fall onto the green grass on the park outside the restaurant. Bun sit down laying her head on Tine's abdomen and she pulled Sarawat in and he placed his head on her stomach and Tine lifted his head a little and place it on Sarawat's stomach. The trio were using each other as pillows as they laid down like that and tell each other jokes and laughed out loud without caring about others and cherished the moment they were living in.

_

"This is where we first met and this is where this fool became a part of my life"Bun poked Tine's arms and Sarawat chuckled.

They were standing in front of the Kindergarten where Tine and Bun studied.

"I-it's that you Bun and Tine?"they heard a voice from behind and turned around to see a familiar man who maybe in the age of their parents with one another familiar man.

"Teacher First....."Bun mumbled and Tine gasped.

They stared at eachothers smiling ,They were all grown ups now, time passed away fast. Memories started to flow into their mind.

;

"Why do they all want to be my friend?"

"Because you're a good friend"Bun said as she munched on her snack and shared the other to the boy.

"But I don't like them all"

"You don't? Everyone like to make friends but"Bun asked amazed and the boy shrugged.

"I only want you as my friend because they don't talk to me when I am sad"he said and she smiled.

"Tine, I'll introduce you to my aunt Prim one day. She's really nice and you can have one more Friend"she said happily and he nodded while smiling.

"How're the bestfriend's doing?"First who was watching both the kids with a smile on his face ask to them and they smiled.

"Teacher,one day I will bring Prim here so you can all meet her"she said.

"Prim? Is it your another friend?"First asked.

"Yes. She's really cute and lovely. You will also love her"She said and he ruffled her hair.

"Sure Bun. And Tine, today I will take you home. Your parents called me. So wait for me okay dear?"he asked and Tine nodded with a smile.

;

"My kids have grown up well"First said and went to hug both of them happily.

"How're you doing teacher and uncle Yim?"Tine and Bun asked grinning and they smiled.

"We're doing great........this is......he is familiar"Yim said and First started tearing up.

"Hello, I'm Sarawat"He bowed and both of them recognised him.

"Aunt Prim's son"Tine said and They both hugged him.

"How're you doing dear?"Yim asked and Sarawat smiled.

"I'm fine, thanks"he replied politely and they nodded.

"Where were you teacher?"Bun asked and they smiled.

"We returned back to town today and we're settling here. We were passing by when I saw these adorable familiar kids who turned out to be my kids"he said and they chuckled.

They chatted for a while before saying bye, Sarawat got a lot to know about his mother as he met those two and it fill him up with more happiness.

_

"I think it's better if we don't get drunk, Bun's flight is at noon time and if you're to get drunk, I'm sure you won't wake up at time"Tine said and Sarawat nodded.

"That's right. Even if Tine's the only one to get drunk I don't think it'll be a good idea. I know your flight is at night but from what I witnessed today you won't get up at time too."Sarawat said and Bun snickered.

"Fair enough. We wont get drunk today just because my baby bro said so. But we can have a few friends,not too much.....agreed?"she looked at both of them and pleaded.

"Pleaseeeee....."

"Just a few"Tine said and she grinned.

"Agreed"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"D-don't touch meeeeee"Bun whinned and hugged herself and she put her head on the table.

"Why is my vision so blurry? Is that a joker?"Tine pointed at a girl who was wearing too much make up earning a slap from her and Sarawat quickly stood up to apologise.

"I'm sorry on his behalf. You're beautiful, he's just too drink. Please don't make this a issue, I'm sorry"Sarawat bowed and the girl stormed out of there.

"Beautiful? I amm beautifullll"Bun grinned goofily and Tine pushed her body lightly and pouted.

"Nuuuuuuu, I- I am beautifull"Tine defended himself and Sarawat sighed.

"I should've seen this coming-ohhhhh sh*t"Sarawat cursed just when Bun vomited inviting others attention and Tine giggled.

_____________________________________

I tried to make this interesting and if it wasn't,then please do forgive me and wait for more good parts❤️love y'all 💗😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 9.7K 28
(Completed ✔) Win Metawin -- has long lost the belief in love, since his ex-girlfriend left him. Now, he cares about nothing but his five-year old so...
54.2K 1.9K 11
Arranged marriage by Phoebe a promise that needed to fulfill by a heir of the family. Win and Bright is both from wealthy family. Their family is fri...
296K 11.8K 37
‪ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secretly loves him in a romantic way ever sin...
43.3K 2.2K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...