Void Eyes

By mortum_

100% Platonic cause yeah. There are funny bits and a shit ton of cursing. Give it a read, unless you're a con... More

The Beginning Part 1: Minecraft
The beginning Part 2: Among Us
The Beginning Part 3: Airport
Thank You
Part 4: Zoom Bitch
Part 5: All the motherfuckers
Part 6: Sneaky Man
Not an update
Part 7: Coffee and Blood
Part 9: Hugs and foes
Voting
Part 10- Pissbaby
Part 11: Giant bois
Part 12: Secrets and Nukes
Part 13: What was it again?
Part 14: Trials
whats a part? hello?
Part 16: mans really went poof

Part 8: Bird looking ass

143 10 1
By mortum_

Y/N POV
We had been on the move for nearly 4 hours. Between Sean running us forward and just normal walking we had almost reached what we assumed was their base. We had a map of places thought to have clans. After an additional 30 minutes we reached a ton of sleeping bags and tents all set up in a circle. It looked abandoned. We all looked at each other before sitting down on the sleeping bags. We sat in silence for a good while. Then faint talking and laughter could be heard. We all turned towards the noises. After a while they abruptly stopped. Suddenly multiple people appeared above us. We all sprung into action using our respective skills.
I sent out shards of light, while Corpse made smoke balls. Sean ran forward to the people who had landed. Flashes and grunts we're heard as the battle raged on. I caught a glimpse of a lanky blond boy screaming curse words. Tommy.

A/N
Hi, drink some water
-Lia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.6K 50
Tommy was known as the school's 'Bad Boy', the 'Troubled Kid', the 'Problem Child' and in extreme cases, the 'Psycho', all because he was different...
4.9K 241 6
At the age of five, Peter's aunt and uncle died in a car crash, his parents were murdered right before his eyes, and to top it off, he was taken from...
955K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
27.1K 830 18
Tommy is a mute 9 year old boy , he has been in 16 different homes and everyone gave him back to the orphanage after a few weeks when they realized t...