The Bionic and The science ex...

By HerminoneG

Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have So... More

Crush, Chop and Burn part 1
Crush Chop and Burn Part 2
Leo's Jam
Rats on a train
Smart and Smarter
Exoskeleton VS Grandma
Bionic Brithday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
The Future Called
The chip switch
Drone Alone
Chore wars
A/n
Dude wheres my lab?
Air leo
Night of the living Virus
Misson Invisible
A/n
Concert in a can
Misson Space
Season 2 book

Commando App

4.6K 77 64
By HerminoneG

A/n
i'm going to be writing in 3rd person unless it says otherwise

(Obviously not the blue hair.Again don't like it change it)

Y/n was in the lab with Leo, Adam, Bree, Chase and Donald. It's been a couple of days since they found out each other's secret y/n and a good bond with everyone. She had gotten better at using her powers without feeling worn out.

"Hold on before you say anything Big D" Leo started then turned to y/n "Nice to see you started to wear some color" Y/n opened her mouth to say something but then closed it since she had nothing to say. Everyone laughed but stopped when Donald started to talk.

"Ok you guys have been train for all kinds of missions but you are about to enter a soul-bruising confidence-crushing apocalyptical environment: High school. Adam, Bree your glitch test results are fairly stable"

"Yes i'm going to school"

"But chase I'm still concerned about your commando app"

"Commando app?" y/n asked

"Put on some underpants we're going to school" Leo said. Y/n let out a little snort but coved it with a fake cough.

"No see in the face of an imminent threat Chase's commando app kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call spike"

"So let me get this straight your a Billionaire scientist that created bionic super humans and the best name you can come up for that ability it 'Commando app'?" Y/n asked as Donald just nodded at her "Alrighty then"

"Don't worry Mr.Davenport. I promise that spike won't rear his ugly head"

"Oh yeah you mean like last christmas when I made the mistake of giving adam boxing gloves?"

"Ugh. I'm still coughing up tinsel"

"What would you give someone with super strength boxing gloves?" Y/n asked. Donald just look at her and didn't answer

"Alright..... You know letting chase go to school isn't such a good idea. I can't risk spike coming out"

"Oh come on Big D chase has to come with these guys i'll finally get a prime spot in the cafeteria. I've got it where ever i'm with y/n but the cafeteria. We'll be more popular then anyone in the school. We have Y/n and with them we'll be the most Bad butt group in the school"

"Leo you could say Bada-" Chase cut y/n off by putting his hand over her mouth

"No. No he can't" He moved his hand and just put his arm over her shoulder. Y/n never let this happen but for some reason when chase did it she didn't mind.

"Don't worry we'll make sure he stays out of trouble right guys?" Adam said everyone agreed.

"Hey look what i found" Adam said holing his boxing gloves. He started punching and y/n moved away because she knew chase was going to get hit. And she was right chase got hit and fell as Adam hid behind Bree. Leo and y/n were holding their laughs. As Donald looked at Adam "Look i'm sorry but it's he's that close to the gloves it's going to happen" They all left except y/n

"Come on chase we have school" she said holding out her hand for him to take. He took it and they walked out of the lab together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok guys. That's principal Perry she had the temperament of a junkyard dog stuffed into a really bad pantsuit"

"Hey you! No tongue rings in school! Don't try to hid it! I will take a metal detector to your face!" Perry yelled

"She loves me right Leo" y/n said sarcastically

"If my love you mean she wishes to throw you  off of a skyscraper then me and you have very different definitions of love" Y/n rolled her eyes muttering a whatever.

"This is my chance for romance on TV the new girl always drops her books and the cute guy with the soulful eyes picks them up."

"Bree-" y/n tried to tell her but Bree just dropped them as a teacher slipped on them. Y/n covered her mouth to contain her laugh

"Oops! sorry I'm new" Bree said. Y/n helped her pick it up "Well it might not be a cute boy but at least it you y/n, your beautiful"

"Aww thanks boo i'll always be here" Y/n said giving her a sweet smile and side hug. People looked at her as if she was sick. "Like Bree said I'm beautiful but don't stare!" Y/n yelled as everyone went back to what they were doing

"I bet if you if you dropped your books a cute guys would pick them up."

"No bree they are to scared to touch anything mine"

"Have you tried it"

"No"

"Well try right now please i just want to see"

"Fine" y/n said rolling her eyes. She dropped her books and everyone saw that she was just standing there. Some slowly got up but sat back down and some just looked scared "see they are too scared of me" Y/n said looking at Bree and she went down to pick up her books. When she did a hand brushed against her's she looked to see who it was and it was Chase. He was helping her with her books.

"Uh sorry here" He said handing her, her books

"Uh d-dont be sorry chase.... thanks" 'Why the hell did you just stutter y/n!' Y/n scolded herself.

"Ok anyways your social life is determined by where you sit. We can't sit at the cool table. Well y/n can they'll get scared but she doesn't cause she sits with me"

"I choose not to for that reason and other and the hint is they're on the football team and the other is in the cheer squad "

"Trent and Nathan and Ava?" Bree asked

"Yep them. They'll be so annoying cause they are the only ones who know how to talk back to me at some points and they aren't really that scared of me i wish they would be."

"Well we aren't scared of you" Chase said

"Well yea but that's because we are friends" y/n said smiling at him

"FYI, Adam just sat down at the cool table"

"What! He can't sit there" Leo said

"Well he just did" Y/n said

"Y/n that's where the football players sit with the cheerleaders remember"

"Yea well i think it's time to show them that we can sit everywhere we want. I don't take orders from other students and neither should you!"

"Y/n what are you doing?!" Leo grabbed her arm before she could walk away

"What does it look like i'm doing..... I'M taking over that table" She yanked her arm from leo's grip "Coming?" she asked Bree and chase then walked to the table "Hi"

Y/n sat next to the cheerleader as they started to get up but she stopped them "No No it's ok sit........ I don't bite"

"Not unless she means too" Leo told Bree and Chase

"Look y/n is there i'm sure we are going to be ok" Chase said walking and siting next to y/n. She saw him and put her legs on his lap. Chase had put his hand on her ankles as they started talking. Leo then came.

"Oh hey guys look these girls just told me when the football players get here i'm getting a free pudding cup" Adam said Leo then went towards y/n and mumbled a 'walk away'. Then the football players came.

"Well well well look who it is little miss 'Doesn't know when i'm being used'" Ava said towards y/n. Leo, Adam, Bree and Chase got mad but before Bree could do anything y/n got up and faced her

"Look who it is 'the slut who has to use people to become something they could never be on their own'" The whole cafeteria broke into 'oooooooohs'

"You can't talk like that to me" Ava snapped

"Well I just did what are you going to do about it" Y/n snapped back

"I uh- Well..... Nathan! Do something!" She pulled Nathan in front of her

"Watch your tone with my girlfriend!"

"Oh what? You'll use me again! I learned from my mistake"

"What that not one will love you"

"No that I shouldn't be the idiot to fall for a person who can't be everything they want to"
'ooooooooooh'

"Hey look this is our table so move it" Tent said going in front of her

"I don't feel like it. I mean like i don't see your name on it. So i can sit here if i'd like" She sat on a chair. Then Nathan grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off harshly

"Hey/watch it" Leo, Bree, Chase and Adam said getting up from their seats. She was able to take her arm from his grasp

"Grab or touch me again and you lose that hand understand"

"Please what can someone who doesn't know what love is like you do" Nathan said. Y/n got mad turned around and punched him. He fell to the ground as everyone watched.

"I know i loved that" Her friends laughed.

She was about to turn around when Trent came to her and pushed her into the chairs at the table.

Y/n get pain in her ribs and arm as she crashed into the chairs she stayed on the ground clenching one of the chairs. She felt her lip bleed. Adam Bree and Leo were at rage and wanting to attack but they went to help y/n who look like she was going to have a buries on her right knee. Chase on the other hand was about to have his commando app activated. Ava, Nathan and Trent laughed at y/n and everyone else watched in fear for what he just did. Trent looked at chase and looked at the spilled water  on the table.

"Get lost before I use you as a napkin" Chased looked at y/n in pain as the other 3 try helping her then looked back to Trent. His commando app was so close. Trent grab him by the shirt "A spill I think i'll have to use your face to clean it up" That was the end the commando app took control and let out spike.

"Think again Bubbleneck. I'm gonna rip out your kneecaps and use them as hockey pucks " Chase said in a deep voice.... Welcome back Spike.

"Ok i don't meant to alarm anyone but I think spikes back" Adam said as him Leo and Bree continue to help y/n. They all just look at adam with was 'Really i hadn't noticed' look

"You have no idea who your messing with" Nathan said as him Trent and Ava tried to act as if they weren't scared "Pudding cups" Nathan had his hands out as they gave him pudding cups

"I'll take those" Spike took them and pop them in as chocolate went on Nathan, Trent and Ava

"Ahhhhh my there's chocolate in my hair!"

"Oh no It's ok Ava we'll get it fix" they all left. Spike turn his attention to y/n who hand her arms around Leo and Bree who were helping her stand.

"Back up i got pretty lady" Spike said as he carried her and placed her on his lap and sat down at the table. "Take a seat compadres. This our table now" Spike took look at y/n's lip that was bleeding. He took and thumb and swipe it across her lip taking away some blood.

"Spike I think she should go to the nurse"

"If she wants. Beautiful do you want to ?" Y/n just nodded. Spiked picked her up and took her with Leo leading and Adam and Bree behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright make room for 'The Alpha Dogs'" Leo said leading them through. Y/n was treated. She had a bruise on her arm and leg and the cut on her lip was still there. "Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!" Leo chanted then adam bent down to him and told him

"Don't do that"

"ok"

"Wait if we're the Alpha Dog" Bree said she dropped her book as 2 boys came to her picking them up for her "Ooh i love this. Y/n try it"

"People are still scared of me bree"

"Come on"

"fine" She dropped her books they hit the ground and people where looking at her like they were asking permission to pick them up. She just waved them off "See they are scared of me Bree" She was going to pick them up but Spike stopped her. Picking them up for her

"Here you go pretty lady" Spike said putting his arm around her waist bring her closer to him. Y/n blushed and felt butterflies

'What the hell is happening?!' She asked herself. Someone passed by giving Spike a hall pass.

"Commando App disengaged?" Spike had gone back to his normal voice "Guys why was I in commando mode?"

"Were you in commando mode?"

"I didn't see a commando mode"

"Oh that's good everyone keep lying" Adam said

Leo and Bree played dumb. Chase then remember what happened before and looked at y/n

"Are you ok the last thing i remember is you getting pushed into the chairs..... your lip it's cut and you have a bruise on your leg?"

"And my arm but my jacket is covering it. Don't worry chase i'm fine ok" He just nodded at her then he noticed his arm around her and quickly let go.

"You guys were supposed to watch out for me"

"Oh we watched the whole thing. You manhandled the quarterback and pudding popped Ava, Nathan and Trent!"

"What?!"

"Chase they deserved it I mean look what they did to y/n" Bree said

"Still this is going to come back and haunt my supreme court nomination"

"You know what spike would say to that... nothing! He'd rip out your rib cage and play it like a Xylophone"

"Or treat y/n like his girlfriend again" Adam said

"Wait what ?!"

"Nothing Chase. Adam doesn't know what he's taking about" Y/n said glaring at Adam

"I'll get spike back" Leo said dropping his backpack "Get lost before i use you as a napkin" He tried to pick up chase but it didn't work "Yea this isn't going to work"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They kids were all siting at the table. Y/n had her legs on Chase's lap again as he held onto them. He looked to his right and saw Trent, Nathan and Ava

"There they are I should go apologize" He as about to get up but y/n stopped him

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa Chase. You don't apologized ok they deserved it. If you go apologize they are going to think that your aren't that tough anymore and use you against it" The principal Perry came

"Hey! New kid! Come here" Chase got up and walked to principal Perry "Do you know what happens when my football players and cheer captain get humiliated? No! You don't! Because they don't get humiliated."

"They look humiliated to me" Adam said. Y/n let out a little snort.

"Oh and you little miss was part of all this weren't you"

"Hey! It's not my fault Trent pushed me into chairs! They deserved it" Y/n said standing up

"No one get to humiliated the cheerleaders or Football players I repeat no one!"

"Well we already did" Chase was looking at her like a 'Stop' look. She and Chase went back to their conversation

"I know what team spirit is about because I was the jammer on the north pacific roller derby championship team"

"Quite an accomplishment"

"Don't mock me Squash Face. My career ended when a trash talker like you got inside my head and I wiped one zebra called it the worst single-Bodied collision she'd ever seen"

"I'd crash too if u was a talking zebra"

"This won't end well guys" Y/n said

"You think" Leo said

"They told me what you did this morning at breakfast you will not undermine the morale of my team"

"Maybe we should have a principal who cares about all her students instead of a certain group and we wouldn't be having this problem" Y/n said quietly but they all heard. Everyone turn to her

"What did you just say missy"

"I said that we should have a principal who cares about all her students instead of just a certain group"

"She does care about her students" Ava said standing up and walking towards her

"Really because when i get pushed into chair nothing happens when you lose a table it's i'm going to the principal to fix my problems for me"

"I'm sorry?"

"Apologize not accepted" Y/n gave a sarcastic smile

"We can handle problems on our own"

"really cause earlier when I talked back you went crying to your boyfriend!"

"At least I have one"

"See here's the thing.... You do have one yes but you need one. In your words. But as for me.... I don't need one i can do my problems on my own without crying to someone!"

Ava got mad and slapped y/n. Nathan got up and so did Adam, Bree and Leo. Y/n looked at Ava and punched her. Nathan snapped and pulled y/n and pushed her into the table. Adam Bree, Leo and Chase all were all mad. Y/n got up with a little struggle but still did and so did Ava. Ava had a bloody nose and y/n probably got another bruise on her rib.

"At least I have people who love me and not fear me!" Ava said. They both charged for each other but Perry got in the middle of them

"Hey knock it off! Everyone! Someone hold them!"

Nathan grabbed Ava as Adam grabbed y/n. They kept yelling at each other trying to get out of their grips. Then Spike showed up again.

"Insults her again and watch what happens!"

Everyone calmed down and looked at what was happening. Y/n stop struggling.

"Listen her sports bra this is our table"

"Alright kid Ill make you a deal let's be civilized and settle this the old fashioned way. With a bone-crushing grudge match on the football field"

"We're in Me..... Her,Her, Him and..... him" Spike hesitate to point at Leo

"You and your band of nobodies versus my fighting Dingoes"

"Who is she calling a nobody i got half a BFF necklace today" she said showing it to Leo

"Winner takes table and all the glory"

"Oh ma'am as much as i'd like to flex my football fanciness. Um, Girls soccer had the Field tonight"

"Ah just as well I can't condone such a violent game on school grounds. So let's take it to the dog park across the street!" They cheered and left

"Good luck guys" y/n said

"what your not playing?" Bree asked

"No because one i've never played football in my life. And two, let me calm down today i've gotten enough bruises"

"I guess that makes sense"

"Am i the only one that's gonna need a fresh change of pants before we start"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was on the other side of the cheerleaders siting on the other side of the cheerleaders because knowing her she would attack if she got near Ava. She was siting on the grass watching. She sat by herself because everyone was on the other side.

"This doesn't seem fair" Leo said

"Seems fair to me. Let's get it on!" Perry said

"Let's huddle"

"Huh"

"Pardon me?"

"I huddled before i got here"

"Oh man you guys don't know how to play football. Ok we need to stop that team from getting into our end zone and scoring a..."

"Hike" They scored and someone tackled Leo to the ground

".......Touchdown"

The scored was like 7 to 0 Dingos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Adam you squat down right here and when I say 'Hike', your gonna pass the ball between your legs and to my hands which would be right here"

"Whoa. Hey this is football not handsball."

"Hey nugget head quite sucking air and hike him the ball like this" Spike threw the ball to Leo but Leo was pick up to score a touchdown for the other team. Y/n was just watching she didn't really understand but she knew that they didn't score so she didn't cheer

~~~~~~~

"The only way we are going to win is if we use your super speed, your super strength and your super-nutty split personality"

"I'll do whatever it takes. I already smell like a sweaty ape i don't want this to be all for nothing"

"Here's what we're going to do"

"Whoo yea go team whoo" Y/n looked at Bree ,who was beside her cheering, confused

"I'm the football player and cheerleader. I'm that good"

"Hey is that a biggie burger truck pulling up." Bree super speed the shoe laces together and y/n giggled at the tactics. "guess not hike"

"Hey! How'd our shoes get tied together" Nathan called out. Spike went through and scored a touchdown.

"Whoo yea whoo. What if Bree and be a cheerleader i can too!" They started to act like cheerleaders and y/n walked to them

"Good good guys!" Leo was dancing with Adam and Bree. Spike went to y/n and grabbed her waist y/n went wide eye

"We'll win for you baby" Y/n felt butterflies and blushed

~~~~~~~~~~

The score was 17 to 23 dingos

"Wait where am I? and am I wearing Jock straps"

"Oh no it's chase" Bree said she went up to him and started hitting his helmet says "We need spike back! Where is he? Where is spike?" Adam pulled Bree away

y/n saw this and began to worry if they lost she'll never hear the end of it not to mention Adam Bree Chase and Leo they really want a spot.

"Hey come on we don't have all day"

"Time out!"

"I told you I don't wanna be spike. Look I've been waiting for my first day of school for 15 years and now I don't even remember it." Y/n walked to them and she heard what chase. she went behind him and put a hand on

"When you put it that way I just feel selfish"

"We're sorry chase" Y/n said chased turned to look at her and say she had another more bruises.

"We'll take care of your bruises when we go home yea?" Y/n nodded and went back to sit down and watch the game.

"Come on snap out of it I want to win!" Adam said

"No he's right" Leo said pushing Adam away from Chase

"Come on guys. We can still with this thing and even if we don't what do we have to lose?"

"Our table"

"Popularity"

"Everything"

"Come on we playing football or we playing Putt-Putt?" Adrian yelled

"Ok how about this we do our best to beat them so we can rub it in Trent, Adrian and Ava's face.... for y/n yea?" Bree said looked at the girl who, had bruises and was looked in the night sky in awe "She took a table, chairs and a slap in the face for us let's do this for her"

"For y/n" everyone replies

They went back to playing. Chases calculations where going all over the place. Chase looked at y/n who looked worry. Chase knew if they lost she would never hear the end of it of Trent, Ava, and Nathan. He threw the ball. Leo caught it and they scored ! Alpha Dogs won! We all cheered and y/n went up to hugs them all

"Omg congratulations you guys did it"

"We did it for you y/n" Bree said looking at her

"What do you mean?"

"You were pushed into chairs, a table and was slapped in the face and you still came her and supported us for a table. You have been amazing friend to us we owned you." Y/n smiled and brought Bree into a hug

"Thank you. Well you guys got a table and popularity now" They all smiled

"That's great now can someone carry my broken butt home." The bionics pick up leo and they went home

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey we're home!" Adam said as they walked in

"Hi you gu- Y/n what happened to you ?!" Tasha asked

"I was slapped, pushed into a table and chairs" she answer casually

"I'm sure Donald would have something... Donald!"

"Yes hon- y/n what happened"

"I got slapped, pushed into a table and chairs"

"I should have something let's go to the lab."

~~~~~~~~~

Later that day the kids took a shower and Donald had given y/n some cream for the bruises. She was in the lab trying to apply some on her bruises. Chased walk in and saw her.

"You need help." Y/n nodded and Chased walked to her. "Here" He put the cream on her bruise that was on her right knee, On her right arm, Left shoulder, and her rib. Y/n felt butterflies when Chase helped her. Chase felt his cheeks heat up but continued helping her

"Thanks"

"Your welcome" They looked at each other and started to lean in but stop when they heard the elevator.

"Oh uh are we interrupting" Leo asked as him, Adam,Bree, and Donald walked in

"huh oh uh n-no" Y/n as Chase shook his head "I should get going home. Oh and Mr.Davenport my mom and dad would like to meet you to talk about the training"

"Ok well tell them I'll be delighted to meet them"

"Ok well bye guys" y/n left. When Y/n, Donald, Adam, Bree and Leo all looked at Chase

"What?"

"You guys almost kissed" Leo said with a smirk. Chase went red and everyone laughed.

"But Leo you said that she's afraid to love"

"Yea but doesn't mean she won't feel it. I guess she just wants someone who she could trust. When you get together Chase don't break her heart. If you do you break her trust and you lose her." Leo walked out with Donald to got to bed.

"Let's go to bed" Bree said. They all went to sleep as chase kept thinking about what just happened with y/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Y/n got home she ate dinner with her parents and talked about her day. That night y/n went to bed and she admitted to herself that she may have feelings for Chase. But she's scared that's she might get hurt again so she just pushed them down in hope that it's just a little something that would go away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 500 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
29.4K 700 57
Hundreds of mile away from home. New school. New friends. New life. New feelings? Maybe Everything was bound to change as the Walsh family stepped in...
157K 1.6K 31
y'all stop reading this please Credit to all the artists and photographers I do not own the show 'Lab Rats' nor the characters Leo, Frances Duolly...
69.8K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...