POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

De SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... Mais

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

148 21 3
De SuitorofHell

Acquaintance Party

Everywhere you look is surely busy. Students dressed in a bright and sparkling dresses. Dressed in a fancy colors of tuxedos and suits.

The sponsors are also scattered all over the venue of the party. With the long tables of various appetizing menus.

Liquors are strongly prohibited so many cocktails and fruit juice stalls were implemented in a fancy and fabulous way that matches the theme of the party.

The headmistress stayed for about half an hour only to accompany their sponsors. Then she disappeared like she always does.

There were three sections; Volkswitch, Tenebris and Nephilim. Each section had created a group performance to entertain for the party.

"Tenebris nailed it with their performance. Why didn't the two of you joined them?" Craeian asked while playing with his glass of orange juice.

"Yeah! It looks fun!" Selene added with a giggle.

"Had we joined the performance. You girls will definitely scold us for separating from your group!" Silver chuckled and took a glance at the other table where the boys except Craeian are gathered.

Skye noticed at where Silver was looking so she turned to the table across them. Including Craeian.

A frown that was decorating Quillrie's face are oddly visible. It's been there for days and haven't left his handsome face.

"Don't mind him! He's clearly upset because Quin didn't even showed up to the party." Craeian said and diverted his gaze to Qaelust.

"Can't you try and talk to your sister? Quin changed so much. And I'm afraid it's not doing her any good." Yatch said but Qaelust was quick to shake her head.

"I tried. But she's obviously avoiding me." The girl replied nonchalantly.

The day after the incident at the tower. Qaelust decided to talk to Quin about why she ditched her and the reason of why she suddenly started slacking off.

However, when they were just about to begin with their conversation. Quin became really sensitive.

"I know you don't wanna be with me from the beginning. So why don't we just leave it like that and pretend that we don't exist for each other like we used to."

Qaelust was mad surprise at the sudden statement.
The statement not only reminded her of how Qaelust ignores everyone around her. But also reminded her of Amara whom she had never seen again after the lair was breached.

After Quin said those to her. They never once talked to each other again.
And then it dawned to her right at that moment of the party.

It's been two weeks after the lair has been opened. The recent supernatural events they had was when the boys almost died at the tower. If they hadn't forced to do something to prevent it, they would probably fall with death ready to catch them.

Quin began acting strange after the breach as well and Amara doesn't show up to bother her anymore.
It somehow adds up.

"Qaelust? Are you alright?" Skye asked with concern when she noticed the girl turning pale.

"Y-yeah. I-I think I need to go to... to the bathroom..." she excused herself and tried not to make herself look more suspicious.

Qaelust decided to leave the venue and started searching for Quin. She didn't know where to find her but started at the girl's dormitory.

She sweeped the entire building but couldn't find her.
On her way out, she bumped on Loretta's friends. Qaelust quickly apologized and leave but the girl with a long brown hair immediately grabbed her wrist.

"You're Qaelust right? Quin's little sister?" The girl asked and looked at the other girl beside her.

Qaelust twitched her brows. She recognized the two as one of the bullies who was with Loretta.

"Do you remember us? I'm Ver! And this is Seqiuoa! We're Loretta's friends!" She said before she let go of Qaelust's wrist.

"What do you want?" Qaelust asked and turned to face them.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?!" Seqiuoa whisper yelled at Ver while grabbing her on her arms.

"Shut up! Let me handle this!" Ver growled at the girl before she turned back to Qaelust.

"Listen. There's something we need to tell you." Ver said while her eyes began to frantically look around them.

"W-we should go somewhere else. I don't think this is the best place to talk about this!" Seqiuoa said and brought the two to the common ground where only a few group of students are hanging out.

"Whatever you need to tell me, spill it. You're wasting my time." Qaelust snickered as she sat on the nearest bench.

Seqiuoa and Ver exchanged concerning looks at each other before Ver started to speak.

"Everyone in this school have noticed how Quin oddly changed. I know you noticed it too."

"Remember when Craeian and his friends almost fell from the tower?... We were there... We were watching from the ground! But I don't understand why Loretta was laughing like a freak." Ver exclaimed in a rather frustrated tone.

"We decided to leave her because of how the students started gossiping at her strange behaviour."

"Then we saw your sister..." Seqiuoa cutted her off.

"Her behaviour was way worse than Loretta. At first, I thought I saw a ghost but it was Quin who was standing there!" She added with the same tone as Ver.

"You can see ghosts?" Qaelust asked.

"I don't have the ability to see them. But I could feel their presence." Seqiuoa explained.

"My boyfriend mentioned to me that you're the one who opened the lair and caused all the prisoned entities to escape. Don't try to lie! Ace is Selene's little brother! We know everything you did and why you guys always stick together!" She said waiting for Qaelust to say something.

"Get to the point! What are you trying to tell me?" Qaelust snapped. She hated the fact that they're beating around the bush and even claimed to know everything about her.

"Quin was glaring at the tower like a complete psycho. She was smiling. And when Prince managed to help the two climbed up, her expression quickly went sour and started cursing!" Seqiuoa explained with her tone laced with terror.

"You have to talk to Quin! It's obvious that something is wrong with her!" Ver said and even grabbed both of Qaelust's hands. Her eyes flickering with pleas.

"If the Gods wouldn't be in our favour. I'm certain that your sister is possessed by someone who maybe wanted her position to be ruined."

Or someone who wants to use her for revenge...
Qaelust mumbled to herself.

"But not only Quin is the problem! We heard Loretta and Bemy are plotting something for the party. Ace is still there watching them both."

"We only came back because we planned to search Loretta and Bemy's room. But we saw you..."

"We're the only ones who knows about this. You're close with the officers so we thought you could help us." Ver explained.

"You said they're plotting something for the party. What is it?" Qaelust asked upon catching up with the important matter.

"We didn't know. We tried to keep up with Loretta and Bemy but they started avoiding us. Ace was able to keep up with them but Bemy figured he was spying them for us." Seqiuoa explained.

"Ace said he was able to get only a little information. But not helpful at all!" Ver frowned and facepalmed herself.

"What's the information?" Qaelust asked.

"Before the party ends. He said they will not leave the sponsors unscathed." Seqiuoa said with a very wary tone.

___

"Hold up! What is that?!" Quillrie quickly stopped one of the staff that was carrying a tray of strange colored drinks.

The drinks looked like red wines which are prohibited to the party.

Qaeus picked one of the glass and took a sip. It eventually earned him a glare from the boys but shrugged it nonetheless.

"It's a wine. This drinks aren't allowed here!" Qaeus snickered at the staff before throwing him a deadly glare.

"Who gave you this?" Laudemer questioned.

"Miss Quin gave this to the staffs! She said these drinks are for the sponsors. We were told to give it just to them." The staff answered while trying to lower his gaze from the officers.

"Quin!? The vice president of the student council?" Yatch exclaimed with a clearly pissed tone.

"Wow! She had the guts to bring in forbidden drinks after slacking off and putting all the heavy deeds to us!" She added placing her hands on her waist.

"Are there other trays being delivered right now?" Quillrie questioned with a wary tone.

"No. I'm the first. S-should I tell the others not to bring them?" The staff asked. His voice were shaking and lips are quivering.

"Better yet! Throw everything. And tell us where Quin is right now!" Craeian ordered.

"I don't know sir! She left right after giving the orders. But one of the staffs escorted her and her friends. I can ask him where they went." The staff said.

"We'll go! You guys watch out if there are other drinks got handed out here! Spread out!" Quillrie said before he and Yatch followed the staff to their quarters.

Craeian and Selene separated with them first to scan around the party. Then Laudemer and Skye.
Prince, Silver and Qaeus stayed together and did their own observations.

They checked the stalls and tables of each group of student. They made sure they don't look suspicious by checking on them.

Selene and Craeian had went over to the sponsors. They approached them with a clear motif of checking their drinks.
Craeian did the talking while Selene did the observing.

A few small talk happened until they were sure that most of the sponsors have cocktails and a few have fruit juices.
None of them got the drinks that Quin ordered to offer to them.

If ever those liquors reached the sponsors. The will lose one of their school ethics and even trust from the sponsors.

"Selene!?" The girl whipped her head at the direction of the all too familiar voice.

It was her little brother.
Ace Voldeo Nishikawa.

"Ace? What happened to you? You look like crap!" Selene exclaimed seeing her brother panting as if he just ran a marathon.

"Listen! I'm sorry if I'm saying this now! But I think dozens of hard liquors are going to be handed out to the sponsors!" Ace whisper yelled at his sister. His eyes looking at all directions. Afraid that someone might be watching him.

"I knew it! Quillrie was quick to spot them! Don't worry! We handled it well!" Craeian said and tried to calm the boy by patting his shoulder.

"Really!? Gosh! I thought I was late!" He said followed by an exasperated sigh and casually sat on the floor.

Craeian and Selene immediately tried to pull him up but Ace was exhausted for some reason.

"Ace! You're being such a crybaby! Stand up! You're embarassing yourself!" Selene exclaimed with a furious tone while pulling on Ace's coat.

"Just wait! I'm taking my very precious time here!" Ace snorted and swatted her hand away.

Craeian had been bowing and apologizing to others. Seemingly enough that they are causing a commotion.

"Where have you been you piece of creep!" Selene half yelled and smacked him on his head. Ace was quick to yelp and glare at the girl.

"You should be nice to me you know!? I'm the only witness here!" He fired back at the girl and started laying his entire body on the floor.

"Ace stop making a scene here!" Selene exclaimed and tried to pull him to get back on his feet.

"Witness? Did you say witness?" Craeian crouched and whispered at Ace.

The boy eventually held a serious facade and sat up to face Craeian.

"I went to the staff quarters. And I saw Bemy and Loretta spiking the wines with drugs!" He whispered. Quick enough for Craeian to go stone cold.

"It's a good thing Quillrie was able to prevent them from giving it to the sponsors. Otherwise, our school will be in big trouble!" Ace whispered warily. He frowned when he noticed Craeian's expression.

"Is something wrong? Nobody drinked it right?" He asked. Hoping his growing assumptions are terribly wrong.

Craeian quickly stood up surprising the cat-eyed siblings. His expressions are so sullen.

"Craeian! Are you okay?" Selene asked worriedly and held his face.

"Q-Qaeus... H-he drank a glass of that wine..." He muttered as his eyes glazed with sheer panic.

Ace immediately gasped hearing what Craeian said.

And with that. The two dashed to find Qaeus with Ace tailing them having no idea why they're acting strange at all.

Additional Characters

ᗩᑕᗴ ᐯOᒪᗪᗴO ᑎIՏᕼIKᗩᗯᗩ

● ᐯᗴᖇ ᗩՏTOᖇIᗩ

● ՏᗴᑫᑌIOᗩ ᕼIᖇᗩᒪᗩYᗩ

● ᑫᑌIᑎ ᖇY᙭

(a/n)

Hi....

So obviously it's been a while since I last made an update with this story.

I'm sorry if I couldn't update regularly.
Aside from having new ongoing stories. I think I'm actually lacking with ideas for this story.
I also just got flooded with schoolworks so I really didn't have the time to brainstorm for the story.

Like my mind is already completely blown up from the numbers of my accounting.

But nevertheless. I will never abandon this story and promise to finish it.

Thank you all so much for your neverending support and I really hope you stay with the story until the very end.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.6K 1.7K 27
When ten teenagers living a regular life found a mysterious book while walking home from school.They brought it in and it looked like the book hasn't...
27.1K 1.6K 39
•Hanlim Multi Art School has burned down. •A train stopped at Ttukseom Park. 10 Hanlim students got trapped inside a train that travels around Magic...
2.7K 117 16
︵‿︵‿୨ 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 ୧‿︵‿︵ 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑢/ Angel Alternate universe 𝐴 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 After finally giving up on life...
88.2K 6.1K 46
❝ 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨? 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤�...