Please Love Me β€’π™’π™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‹ 𝙓...

By claud3_10

"You're a fool, you know that?" "I've always been a fool but I'm..." "The smart one" - Adelio De Alger Obelia... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reborn
Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit
Chapter 3 - Encounter
Chapter 5 - What?!
Chapter 6 - Athanasia
Chapter 7 - Lake
Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person
Chapter 9 - Black Magician
Chapter 10 - Pain
Chapter 11 - Walk
Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning
Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin
Chapter 14 - Shocked
Chapter 15 - Debutante
Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!
Chapter 17 - Jealousy Jealousy
The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)
My Darling (Request Side Chapter)
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 2
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Long Time No See
Chapter 19 - Tea Party
Chapter 20 - Incident
Chapter 21 - Daylight
Chapter 22 - Disaster
Chapter 23 - Lovely
Chapter 24 - Don't Go Insane
Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude

25.4K 797 464
By claud3_10

Adelio POV

Right now, I'm sitting in my room after a week Claude and I encounter. If I remember... after Athanasia meeting Claude, he call Athanasia a few days after that.

While me a week to meet Claude again and the reason I don't call Claude father is because I'm sure he doesn't want me to call him father.

The reason is simple because I'm a pest to him and my mother is one of his concubine after I beg Felix to told me.

It's hilarious to see Felix face like that. He flustered so much that his face is red like tomato.

Back to the topic why I didn't call Claude father, when he ask me who he was to me, I see something in his eyes.

It hold anger, sadness?, Disgust, loneliness, interest?, betrayed, hateful and many more that I can't seem to see it.

I don't want him to hate me more than before so I call him 'your majesty.'

I mean I'm just a random person that randomly reborn after died at the hands of my family.

And I'm not even supposed to be here because I will change the plot but I already change the plot...oh well it's not my fault to begin with.

Why... why can't someone love me and accept me, am I not good enough? Am I a burden? Am I too weak for you? Why why why WHY can't I have someone to love me.

I hate it I just want to sleep forever from this world, I-

*Sigh* better change the topic or readers will cry because of my sad story and I DON'T EVEN HAVE TISSUE TO GIVE YOU IF YOU CRYING OK?!

And I almost lose myself because of this stupid emotion, dammit.

Anyways, This book is boring that I can sleep peacefully or no- wait...did I tell you I have a book in my hand? No? Oops my bad for not telling you.

I always forgot thing easily so don't blame me, blame the author for making me like this.

It's not like I hate the author but they make this book quite boring don't you you guys think so? No? Okay then.

Did I just break the fourth wall? Because I hear people shout 'The fourth wall is broken!' something like that or so.

And what is fourth wall anyways? Isn't that bad to break it? I'm sorry the- wait...why i'm apologize to your sorry ass? I don't even do anything wron-

*Knock knock*

Huh? Who the hell intrude me when I speaking damn.

"Who is it?"

"Your highness, it's me Felix"

Hah? What did he want? I'm too tired of this shit already and I can sense is something not that 'bad'.

"Come in"

Felix came in with a smile on his face
and he bow to me.

"Good evening, your highness"

Wait...ITS EVENING?! WHY I DIDN'T NOTICE IT FROM THE START, DAMN YOU AUTHOR FOR NOT TELLING ME.

but anyways- "Good evening, Felix"

Felix smile and said "His majesty want to see you, your highness"

Huh? Why did that bastard want to see me? What the fucking happend to his mind, is he crazy or what?

"Why did his majesty want to see me?"

Felix face frown a bit when I blink his face back to normal.

Why the hell he fucking frown for? Is it because I call Claude his majesty and not father? Maybe that the reason, oh well.

"His majesty said he want to spend time with you, your highness"

That bastard want to spend time with me? Hah! Don't make me laugh. I'm sure he just joking around.

I look at Felix face to see if he lying or not but to my expectations he not. Damn he not lying about it.

"Is his majesty want to see me right now?" I question Felix.

"Yes, your highness"

Hmmm....fine I'll go it's boring at here anyways.

"Okay, I'll go"

Felix face bright up at what I say. I stand up from my sit position and walk to Felix. Before i could walk out of my room felix said something.

"Do you want me to carry you, prince?"

I- what did he just say? He want to carry me? You know i never been carry when I was a child because my past parents didn't want to and they said 'You must be independent and learn walk by yourself' that what they said to me.

And beside that when Felix was the first person to carry me because of Claude ordered and it's feel like i safe at his arm and his body its warm too.

I like it but i need to walk on my own because what the point we have legs on our own right?

"Its okay Felix, i can walk on my own"

"But your highness, its going to be a long walk"

That's true but i can walk you know, oh wait i just remember that i trapped inside a 5 years old body while my soul? i think? Is 25? i don't remember my mentally age, its seems like i need to count my age.

"Like i said its okay felix"

"If your highness, don't want me to carry you then how about hold my hand?"

Hmmm that's better than being carry okay, i made my decision "Ok, i hold your hand"

Felix face light up and he hold out his hand, I take his hand and we begin walk to Claude room/office.

_____________________

Adelio POV

We arrive at Claude room/office, Felix give me a smile before walks in.

Claude who doing paperwork saw us stop what he doing and said "Took you long enough"

"My apologies your majesty, me and prince talks a little bit" Felix said while rubbing his neck nervously.

"Hmmm" Claude hums and he saw we still holding hand and I saw something in his eyes that I can't pinpoint out. 'Anger? No...it's something more then that'

"Why are you two holding hand? And it seems like Felix like to hold adelio hand"

Felix eyes widen at what Claude said while flustered and begin to spread our hand gently and apologies to me.

"A-ahhh sorry, your highness" Felix still flustered at what Claude said to him.

"It's fine, Felix" I smile at him.

Felix saw my cute smile and hold back to say 'aww' because of Claude glaring dagger at him.

'Is he jealous? Damn I never seen his jealous, What the fuck he jealous over for? Is it because we holding hand? Pftt what a simple thing to be jealous off'

'but when I look at his eyes, it doesn't content like jealous and I don't know what is it'

"Felix, leave us"

"Yes, your majesty"

Before Felix leave he give me a small smile on his face. After Felix leave the room/office Claude begin to stand up from his sit and sat at the chair near the table.

"Why are you still standing there and doing nothing, Come and sit here"

'Is it just me or Claude begin to warming up a little bit to me or not because I can't figure It out'

'Damn you Claude for hiding it perfectly'

I stand there for a few second spacing out while staring at the air and Claude seems to running out patient.

"Well, are you gonna stand there or what?" Claude ask me while raise his left eyebrows.

I finally snap out of it and said "sorry, your majesty" I walk to chair infront of Claude and sat there.

"Took you long enough to sat there"

"I'm sorry, your majesty i was spacing out a little bit"

"Hmmm" Claude hums at my answer while his left hand at the arms chair support his head.

"Felix call the maid to make us a tea and food for the children to eat" Claude ordered felix at other side of door.

Felix who hear Claude ordered him begin to do what he were ordered to.

Claude stare at me while i look down at the carpet as if it the interesting to see.

'Damn, don't you have anything to say Claude? Because i'm sure you do'

No one talk, we just sat there doing nothing while the silence feel in the room.

'Haaaaah, the silence is killing me why claude didn't want to talk? i thought he has something to say because i'm pretty sure he do or he wait for his tea, yea maybe that'

After a few minutes, a maid Knock and come in with a tea and food for children. The maid leave us after put down the food and tea.

And with that Claude begin to ask me questions and i answer his questions back. (What? You expect that I write what they talking about? SIKE you thought I have idea to write that? Absolutely not)

I gotta say he didn't kill me yet, i mean i know he can kill me and he just want me because i'm the heir to the throne. Its quite obvious that he did not like me that much, i can see it in his eyes. (I don't know what I'm writing about 💀😃 , I just let my hand typing itself)

Eh, i'm pretty sure he going to kill me soon, i'm sure of it.

_____________________

Adelio POV

*Sigh deeply* Thank god i survive that, It fucking scary not gonna lie, i don't want to experience that again but i think i'm going to meet him again soon.

I don't think Claude still like me, wait that word is not correct, let's just say he hate me, yeah that's the right word.

I sighed because this world is the same from my past life, I don't think someone will love me back like i love them.

I just want them to know that i'm here if they have a hard time but they don't want me, pain.

Life is confusion, what's the point being reborn when you end up the same like last time? to make me suffer more? to make me lose control over my emotion? to abused me? what's the fucking reason tell me.

*Sigh* How many time do i need to suffer And how many time do i need to sigh?

I think the author didn't have any idea to write because of what, i don't even know.

Wait...this is not me, i'm not that emotional like other characters, this is not me, i always smile and happy... or not because i don't even know myself and blame the author for it.

And damn you author for making me like this, i know i'm the main character but why you do this to me. (╥﹏╥)

______________________________________

Fun Facts!

- Felix frown because he want adelio and Claude to have a son and father bond.

- The world want him to suffer again. (Damn the world is too cruel for him, oh wait I made this so.......ah shit-)

______________________________________

Hello hello, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Did I made some angst here? Yes I did and I'm not good at it so don't expect me to have a best writing skills because I don't even have one.

I forgot to tell you guys that I change adelio age, so he gonna be 5 years older than Athanasia.

And let me do this real quick, if you guys notice I made this chapter all adelio pov and I have some part that the part is like 'this' and some part like 'this' so when adelio alone he thought is normal like I'm typing right now and when adelio with someone he thought like 'this'

One more thing when on 3rd he thought like 'this'

Get it? No? Then made yourself understand it.

I hope you guys had a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 3.1K 72
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
13.5K 512 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...
891K 53.5K 55
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
169K 4.9K 35
"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much."