Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 88

16.2K 452 295
By niallsbabe_xx

Mature (more descriptive than usual)

Khloe's POV*

I laid spread out on the plush queen mattress, trying to let the air flow easily through my lungs, however that wasn't exactly the easiest task as a thick and rumbling cough bellowed through my chest. I closed my eyes and tossed and turned for a bit before deciding to just lay on my side, not being able to breathe out of my nose like that. I groaned internally and sat up, pissed off at the fact that I was not going to be getting sleep anytime soon.

I threw on a pair of Niall's soccer sweats before quietly exiting the room so I wouldn't wake him more. I could tell he was trying to sleep through my yuck as every time I'd cough, he'd rub my stomach lightly then bury his head deeper into his pillow to cover his face and ears. I felt bad, but I couldn't help it. I mean, I woke myself up from coughing so hard.

Making my way into the dark kitchen, I slapped my hand against the light switches not wanting it too dark nor too bright. I pushed one up, sighing in relief as it turned on a dim back light.

It's good enough.

I hate being sick. Fucking colds can go to hell.

I grabbed a coffee cup and filled it to the brim with water before putting a tea packet in and shoving it into the microwave. Letting it heat, I pulled my arms into the short sleeves of Niall's shirt, hugging my own body.

I have come to the conclusion that I officially hate the weather in Ireland. I have no idea how anyone can live in the cold. All it's done is rain then snow then rain some more then snow again. I don't get how Niall enjoys this. Don't get me wrong, beautiful country, very beautiful, but I would definitely not be able to live here. I need sun and all I've seen since I've came here, for the first time even, has been clouds. There was one time that it warmed up to almost 70 degrees last time and even then it wasn't sunny.

Ireland is just more of what would be a vacation spot to me... I don't think I could handle living here, ever.

I let out a scratchy cough again, followed by a sneeze. And then another. Then another. I shook my head and pulled out my heated drink, placing in a spoonful of honey and a dash of sugar. Niall said that this was the best way to help him when he's sick so I thought that I might as well try it.

Seeing that it was seven in the morning I decided to just go sit out on the couch and turn on the tv so Niall could have his peaceful sleep. I set the drink on the coffee table and curled a giant, black fuzzy blanket around my shoulders as I plopped down into the soft cushions. I ended up just turning on an old rerun of Full House, barely watching as my eyes kept themselves half peeled.

A sharp pain struck my chest again and I coughed the hardest and longest yet, my breath being swept away from my lungs as I choked to get more in. I took a drink of the tea, feeling it wash down my insides clearing out my throat as the heat burned down my esophagus. Setting the glass back down, I groaned and laid down on my side, pulling the blanket tighter around my sides as my golden eyes pierced the tv.

Around one that afternoon, they had popped open bringing me to realization that I had been able to get a few hours extra of well needed sleep. Sniffling, I sat up, looking around. I expected to find Niall cooking in the kitchen but was left surprised when every light was still shut off and the house was in dead silence. Thin streams of clouded light invaded the house from the windows bringing it into swallowed peace.

Slowly sitting up, my head felt heavy and my nose was stuffy. I coughed lightly and stood to go to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of ice water and took a drink before peeping into the pantry. I plucked out they box of graham crackers which I snacked on for a bit, not really hungry, but knowing that I needed to eat something before I became even more sick than what I really was.

I hated days like this. Just all in all feeling crappy and lazy and just blah..

Sighing, I placed the crackers back into the cupboard and shut the door then grabbed my drink. I finished the water on the way to the bedroom and walked in to find Niall still peacefully asleep on his stomach with his head buried into the pillow. I sighed and took a quick picture.

I have a very attractive boyfriend... How the hell did this happen?

As much fun as it was standing and staring at him, I was very bored. This whole day was lazy and boring and just tiring. "Niall." I mumbled, setting my phone down on the stand. "Oh, Niall..." I moved to his side and lightly ran my hands around his very defined and well sculpted back. I smiled as I noticed him wiggle. "C'mon, it's almost one thirty." I coughed into my arm, closing my eyes at the encumbrance of the feeling. "Get up, you lazy ass." I glanced to the left over ice in my cup and smirked to myself, knowing the perfect wake up call.

Pulling out a single cube, I smiled and set the glass down next to my phone, hissing at the feeling of the wet and slippery sliver of frozen water. I climbed onto the bed and moved to straddle his waist so my knees were planted on either side of him. My bum wiggled around on his a bit trying to get comfortable. I giggled when a groan was released from his mouth and he dug his hands into his pillow more, pulling it around his face.

"C'mon babe." I sniffled, coughing again. Taking the ice cube from my fingers, I shoved it into my mouth, and placed my lips on his shoulder blades, my fingers lightly drawing patterns against the skin on his waist. As I parted my lips for the ice to be felt, I slowly kissed his skin and dragged the ice across from his shoulder to his spine, then trailing down the dips in his back from each clenching muscle. Niall jumped at the icy cold trail, cursing out as his eyes flew open.

"What the fuck!" I giggled but continued to hold it between my teeth trailing lower and over to his sides. "Khloe, stop it. Fuck!" He yelled, not being able to move, his voice sharp and pointed like the end of barbed wire. Giggling more, I lifted the band of his briefs and shot the -now small- ice cube down his bum. "Khloe!"

I quickly jumped off of his legs and scurried to crawl off the bed, laughing harder when I felt my waist being tossed back onto the plush mattress.

Coughing heavily again, Niall backed off a little, allowing me to sit up and get everything out. The frown that was once covering his soft and delicate face had turned into a playful smile as he waited for me to finish. Finally I'd laughed when I was done and reached out to pull his face to my neck as I fell back in the bed. His hands met my sides as he gripped my hips while his mouth went to work on my skin-- biting and licking and sucking at the tender spots on my neck. I felt a familiar sharp pain jolt through the flesh just under my jaw and I hissed, moving my head to the side to give Niall better access as he continued his torturous assault.

He smiled at that gesture, his fingers lightly roaming my stomach as my nails gently ran down from his shoulders. Letting out a low moan, Niall sucked at my neck harder, releasing a deep gasp from my mouth. I blushed and hid my face in Niall's heated chest which made him laugh and lift himself up onto his forearms so he was staring down at me.

"Why do you get so embarrassed still?" He smiled and played with the ends of my hair.

"Because it's so awkward.." I giggled softly. His eyes lifted, the blue piercing through mine like a rush of lighting in the night sky.

"It's not awkward." His crooked smile was beaming, eyes gleaming. "It's fucking adorable. I love the sounds you make. They're so beautiful." Niall's words only made me blush more, my cheeks burning on my face. They were so hot, you could probably cook an egg on them.

When I didn't say anything, Niall's head dipped back down, leaving small pecks all over my face. I laughed, coughing lightly as I turned my head away from him. He chuckled and lifted my shirt. I automatically raised my hands into the air and allowed him to easily slip it off, leaving my chest bare to his widened eyes. He smiled and leant back down to kiss my lips. I parted them instantly, feeling his hot breath mix with my cold one from my water. My mind had fluttered blank and it threw me a little off key. However, after a second, I came back to my senses, pushing him back a bit.

He stared at me with creased eyes. "Niall, I have a cold. You're going to get sick, too." He just shook his head.

"You once kissed me after I threw up on the sidewalk. Who the fuck does that, but then complains when I kiss them with a cold? I don't care how bad your cold is, let me fucking kiss you dammit." he laughed. And then pressed his lips back to mine. I giggled and pushed my fingers through his bed headed, thick hair, pushing it back and massaging my nails against his skull.

He lowly groaned and gripped my breasts in his rather cold and large hands, massaging against my skin. I gasped, feeling the moisture build between my legs at his actions. Our tongues battled for dominance, Niall's head tilting slightly to deepen the kiss even more.

My hands massaged their way down his skin, feeling every dip of his muscles, tracing his sculpted back all the way down to his black briefs. I gripped his bum which caused him to groan and push my pelvis into mine. Moaning against his lips, I ground my hips against his to indicate just how bad I wanted him too.

My breath was heavy and ragged when he pulled away, my heart pounding in my chest like a lambeg drum.

"Do you trust me?" Niall sat up, his fingers toying with the band of his soccer pants which I was still wearing.

"Mhmm." I whined and nodded my head as I watched him slowly pull the pants down my legs. So slow that if you were watching you'd think I'd been injured based on how gentle he was being.

He leant down again, his hot breath misting across my lower stomach. Kissing tiny patterns across the skin, I released a breath and grasped onto his hair, pushing his head between my legs. "Please, Niall." I begged, coughing slightly and squirming under his flaming touch.

"I want to try something, but you have to promise that you trust me." My ears perked up and my eyes glanced down to see his hands folded across tummy and his chin resting on his hands, body between my legs. "Do you promise?" I bit my lip and nodded. There was no questioning the trust, I was just more nervous and a little curious as to what he wanted to try.

"Yeah, I trust you with everything." He smiled softly and sat up, glancing around the room for a second before his eyes landed on me again.

"Then close your eyes babe." I gave him one long stare before hesitantly allowing my eyes to shut out the world, sealing it into complete darkness. I felt him move from between my legs and I let out a light whimper, feeling him shift across the mattress.

It was such a contrast to normality; only being able to hear and touch. The speed of my heart had picked up from the nervousness, but yes, I did completely and fully trust him. I trusted that he would never purposely hurt me, and that he'd never leave me. I trusted that he'd take care of me and always be with me and provide me with my fulfillments and needs. I trusted him with my life, and if that didn't say anything then I don't know what would.

I heard a drawer slam shut from across the room and there was suddenly patterned footsteps nearing me again. "Niall." I sighed as I felt him brush my hair back from my face and gently place his soft lips against my forehead.

"I'm right here, baby. Keep your eyes shut." I sighed then I suddenly felt a light piece of material rest against the bridge of my nose, covering my eyes.

"Niall, what are you-"

"Trust me, Khlo." I gulped and nodded, coughing softly. He fastened the material around my head before his fingers lightly trailed down my arm, goosebumps forming along my skin. "I won't ever hurt you, baby. I promise. Let me see your hand." he whispered, his breath hot against my ear. I gulped and exhaled heavily, slowly allowing him to pull my hand to the side of my head. Another type of soft material was wrapped around my wrist twice before my arm was pressed down against the bed resulting in no movement.

"Niall..." I was suddenly taken back as I felt his lips slam into mine, sucking the breath from my lungs. He continued the torturing kiss, pulling my other hand off of his arm and down onto the bed above my head where he tied that one down too. I turned my head to the side, not liking this already. I wanted to touch him so badly. However, I have to admit that this was a new side of Niall that I was seeing and it was turning me on by the seconds.

"Hey, it's okay, baby. I'll take care of you, just want to try something with ya." he kissed my cheek again and I hesitantly mumbled an okay, trying to relax.

There was a quiet silence and for a moment I'd almost thought Niall had left me like this in the room... that was until I felt the bed dip by my feet and I felt his cold hands place themselves on my ankles, pushing my feet up so my knees were bent.

Lips as soft as silk trailed up my calf and down my inner thighs causing me to whimper and wiggle around. Niall's hands held tightly onto hips, his fingers tracing along my underwear. He began to suck my my skin, nipping at his marks as his tongue crept out and slid against the bruise. I moaned out, feeling extreme heat build in my core. Everything was so much more sensitive this way.

"Niall, please..." I whimpered. I couldn't see and I couldn't touch and it was really starting to irritate me now.

He removed one of his hands from my hip, fingers lightly brushing over my center, still covered by the cloth material. I moaned and turned my head to the side, my hands being restrained my whatever had been placed around my wrist. Before I could even try to get settled back down, his fingers slipped into the top, tugging them down my legs which elicited a strong gasp from the cold air. I immediately pushed my knees together, only to have Niall push them apart again.

"You look so hot like this." I could hear the smile in his voice, shock smacking me in the face like a brick as I suddenly felt his lips on mine again. I tried to focus on the kiss but it was so hard, knowing that I was in such a vulnerable and bare state right now. There was a small clanking off to the side of me as I felt his tongue plunge through the brace of my lips, instantly warming my mouth.

What the hell was he doing?

I tried to figure it out by listening, but my ears were giving me zero hints. Suddenly out of no where it was as if the head of an arrow had plowed into my shoulder making me gasp and jump, pulling back as much as I could.

"I had quite the icy wake up call this morning which wasn't very nice. You should know better." Niall husked in my ear making my body become more alert. I wasn't used to this. This whole demanding and punishing thing wasn't like Niall, but holy fuck was it hot.

I felt the -what I am assuming to be- ice move around from my collarbone, down my chest and to my sides then my stomach making me hiss as the cold, melted water ran down every edge of my skin. "Niall, holy f-fuck, that's cold!"

I could feel the corners of his mouth turn up as he pressed his lips to my neck, leaving small, opened mouth kisses along my skin all while continuing to move the ice, feeling it melt and run in streams down my body. I whimpered, feeling Niall slide his hands around in the mess, his tongue pressing flat against my chest; the lower he got the more he'd began to lick up the water.

His hot tongue circled my left nipple before he took my cold breast into his mouth; the hand containing the ice moving down to my lower stomach. I gasped and tugged my hands forward, whining at the fact that I couldn't touch him. I couldn't run my fingers through his hair, or move his hands to where I wanted them. I couldn't open my eyes to see him, or to see the torture being done to my body. Instead, I just had to lay and feel and wonder and question and imagine. Look up the true definition of torture and I guarantee that Niall Horan will be one example listed.

The water from the ice dropped down my hips making me wince at the stinging coldness. "Niall..." I wiggled my hips, desperately wanting to touch him.

"You look so good tied up for me." he mumbled, going back to kissing treacherous trails down my cold but sweaty skin.

The heat from his lips suddenly turned cold and it was then that I realized that the ice was now in between his teeth. "Fuck, Niall." I squirmed more and Niall's hands suddenly gripped my thighs, lowering them down by his side so he could hold them in place. I whined and whimpered, moaning out as Niall shuffled back even more and drew patterns down to my pubic bone. The water from the ice dropped down my slit and I gasped at the sting, pulling my arms hard, only to have them be restricted.

Niall continued to lower his face and I could now feel the softness of his hair tickle so lightly against my inner thighs, creating pleasurable pain as I felt him suddenly press his lips against my core.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed out, moving my hips against Niall's touch. The ice had quickly melted, but the icy feeling left on his slightly rough tongue had me on edge as he pressed it flat against my clit, flicking up slightly. I moaned out the loudest yet, feeling my heart drill in non-patterned rhythms.

I had to imagine what he looked like and how he was using his hands to hold my hips to his mouth and God it was so hard. It was so hard to focus on anything other than the alarmed nerves hammering through my bones.

"N-Niall..." I whined. Fuck, I just want him. I began to breathe deep and hard, my lungs not being able to fill up with enough oxygen as I began to pant and whither below him. "Niall, please..." Like an electric current bolting through my body, I began to shake, feeling Niall place two long and rough fingers deep within me. I could feel every bump and scratch and ridged point on him.

He began to suck, moaning against me, vibrations only being added to the state of pleasure. He pulled back, continuing the rocking of his fingers. "Jesus Christ, you're so wet." I whined and muffled out moans. "Don't come yet, baby. I mean it.

"Niall, I-I-" In a blink of an eye, he'd removed himself completely making me release an incomprehensible sound which caused him to laugh. It wasn't funny though. Far from it. "Niall!" I whined.

With pressure and heat built up in my core, I just needed one more second. Just one second.

I could feel him shuffling more and within a quick instant, he'd captured my lips with his, leaning over top of me. I could feel his body heat radiating against my sweaty skin. "No." I turned my head from him, pulling at my hands to try and loosen them. This wasn't fun anymore.

"Come on, khlo." He kissed down my neck, his hands burying themselves into my hair, pulling slightly. "Trust me, baby. I'm not going to leave you hanging." He placed a gentle kiss against my lips. "I love you."

"I love you." I whimpered, my stomach dipping as I felt his subtle tickling move back down to my center. I moaned lightly feeling nerves spike through my body as Niall drew circles. There was a slight pause and I suddenly felt his hard tip press against me. "Yes, Niall, please." I moaned out, pulling my arms more. His breathing grew heavy as his head dipped down to the crevice between my shoulder and neck, leaving small kisses as he slowly pushed himself in.

A grunt left his parted lips along with a long steam of heated air. The sensation of him filling me up was overwhelming. I didn't know what to think or what to do. I could actually feel just how big he was and I could feel his veins through the uncomfortable feeling of the silklike condom. Its was...it was complete and pure ecstasy.

"Oh, baby." he breathed.

He started to move, his hips binding against mine before they pulled back making me whimper as I felt him slide almost all the way out of me before he suddenly slammed back into my body eliciting a loud stream of curses to fall from my lips.

This whole experience was making me so much more vocal, I could only imagine the look on Niall's face every time he got a reaction out of me. Usually he would bit his bottom lip so hard it'd turn white and he'd give a small smile, concentrating so hard on making me feel that pleasure that the vein in his forehead would pop out and his neck would strain.

"Oh, Niall." I could feel him deep with in me, and hear the skin between us slam together rapidly and the burning sensation in my stomach was back, ready to explode one hundred times harder now. I felt him pull out again only to push back in harder, his speed increasing. "Niall!" I yanked my hands harder, my left one sliding out of the knot hold Niall had it in. I sighed and gripped his back tightly, my nails digging and clenching at his moist skin.

A small, deep, grunt-like chuckle left his mouth as one of his hands came up to remove the blindfold. He pushed it up, off my head, my eyes suddenly popping open. They directly flew to his deep blue ones, surprised to see love filling the dark irises, not lust.

He pressed into me harder, his stomach muscles clenching with each thrust. "God, you're so beautiful." His lip was taken between his teeth, eyes focusing on the way my chest bounced between us.

Pressing my hips into his more, I was able to pull my other hand loose, immediately digging it into his hair to pull at the strands. "Niall-Niall, I'm-" I struggled to give my warning, my high hitting me hard and strong, ripping through my body like a tidal wave as I clawed at Niall's skin, my eyes slamming shut so tight that the blankness of white filled my vision. I let out a strangled cry, my body falling slack as Niall pushed into me one last time, his eyes shutting tightly as he came to a pause and released himself into the tight condom; warmth filling my insides. His body rested idly on top of mine, chests both rising and falling in sync as our breaths intermingled together.

I could feel his arms swaddle me, but I was too exhausted to move and too out of breath to really care. Even the slightest cough that left my mouth hurt the sore muscles in my stomach.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." Between each sentence, Niall would place a kiss on my lips, moving my hair back away from face.

"Mhmm.." I mumbled, curling into his chest. I whimpered as he softly pulled out of me and pulled away to fix himself up. When he returned I wrapped the blankets around my chest and pulled my hair up into a bun then cuddled into his side. "I love you too." I kissed his chest, coughing after then groaning in exhaustion. A small breath was released from my nose, my eyes closing.

"Don't fall asleep on me now. I just woke up for you."

"No, you didn't wake up for me, I woke your lazy butt up."

"Whatever, same thing." I laughed at his comeback, nudging his side.

"Is not."

"It is if I say it is." He cheesed, looking up at me with batted eyes.

"You're such a weirdo." I laughed and buried my head into his side. "I can't believe I love you."

"Say, love me or leave me and let me be lonely.
You won't believe me but I love you only.
I'd rather be lonely than happy with somebody else!" He sang out, laughing shortly after.

"See, this is what I mean!" I giggled.

"We need to get you singing lessons."

"What?" I laughed out loud. "Why do I need singing lessons?!"

"So then you can sing with me. We can have jam sessions." Niall smiled and grabbed his phone from the bedside stand.

"Niall, I'm not singing with you. Ever. I suck at singing."

"That's why we give you the lessons, dipshit." He laughed and instantly pressed the phone to my ear, grabbing mine into his hands.

"Niall I-"

"Good morning, this is Max from Marshall Musics, how can I help you?" I noticed Niall start a video, holding it above my face.

"So my boyfriend apparently thinks I need to learn how to sing."

"Learn how to sing, huh. Okay," I could hear the teasing smile in his voice and I smiled at the thought of how ridiculous I sound. And on top if it I sound like a sick and tired fucker. "We offer private lessons once a week for five weeks."

"So I have five lessons right?" I made a face, hearing Niall's faint laugh in my other ear.

"That would be correct Ms. Is that okay?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Great. They will be held every Tuesday and right now our open slot is from 5:30 to 6:00 in the evening."

"Fantastic."

"Okay, and who would this be under?"

"Khloe Sparks."

"And email?" I gave him my phone number and email, making sure to get everything figured out, occasionally glancing over to Niall, watching as he uploaded my video onto my Instagram. Shaking my head, I finally ended the call with Max, making sure to hit Niall on the chest.

"I'm going to make myself look like a fool." I giggled.

"That's why they make you better." He smiled and laughed then pulled me into him, keeping the blankets tangled around us. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"Can't we just cuddle and watch movies?" I sniffled, resting my head on his chest.

"Of course. Sounds like a good plan to me." I smiled, feeling his lips press to my head before he turned the telly on, immediately bringing it to the movie channel where Beauty and the Beast had started not too long ago. "Fuck yes."

I started to laugh, remembering back to when he said that his favorite movie was Beauty and the Beast.

"You're seriously so fucking weird, I don't get it." I laughed, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"But, you love me." He smiled down at me.

"But, sadly, I do." I giggled. How can you not?

TWO MILLION READS HOLY SHIT! Do you even know how amazing it felt to wake up to that this morning?!?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!

Thank you for all of your votes and comments. I know that Frozen has been out of the ranking category for a while now bc of being rated R, but it encourages me to write faster the more you vote and comment. I love reading all your comments, they're so funny and nice and it's so fun to interact with you guys.

There is a surprise coming up with in a few chapters so keep watch for the look out. You all will be thrilled with what you see.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND LOVE YOU! Have a good Monday! :) xx -Ariel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
320K 13.9K 14
𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎 ━━ ✧˖*. | ❝Do you feel that? It's my heart beating for you.❞ | ✧˖*. Dawn Fulmer is a Gryffindor that Remus has been interested...
946K 21.4K 88
Charlie is a sweet quiet girl that would rather be held up at home with a good book then be at a party. When summer comes along things may just chang...
1.2M 43.6K 40
Being the biggest fangirl in her home state, Valerie Anderson writes fan-fiction constantly. She just completed a Harry Styles one, when the totally...