𝑷𝑢𝑰𝑺𝑢𝑡, Johnny Lawrence...

By ilyv44

In the vibrant city of LA.. Y/n finds herself in the heart of Reseda, a place that holds both promise and tre... More

0001
0002
0003
The brown eyed boy
Fucking Johnny.
Give em' hell
Human again.
Grits.
She's a fuck up!
Why am I here?
The fine art of Johnny Lawrence.
Did I fuck up?
Why now?
Mother.
Talk to me.
Special delivery.
Love sucks ass.
Should've ve given more thought.
Confessions.
Maybe I lied...
Love is not hate.
The hate you give..
Rebuilding us.
Better together.
We fell...
I miss you..
The party.
Uncover the truth.
What's a beer war?
Perfect dress, perfect fit...
My dancer!
Conversations and karate.
Competition.
Competition ||.
The final.
The best birthday gift.
New beginnings
0004

I thought you forgot about me..

2.3K 43 10
By ilyv44

˗ˏˋ 07 🎬 'ˎ˗

"Life will knock us down but we can choose whether to get back up or not"
- Mr.han

A knock was coming from the door, it was loud and whoever it was kept pounding. It was a fucking Saturday. I checked the time and it was 10 am in the fucking morning. Pounding just kept coming from the door and it annoyed me.

"Alright alright I'm coming!" I yelled.

I ran to the door took off the locks and opened the door but I wasn't ready for who was at the door.

"Dally?" I asked confused.

"Hey gorgeous." He greets with a slight smile.

I shut the door in his face and walked away.

"Oh cmon don't be like this! Open up it's just me."  He banged on the door.

I wasn't going to open it... but my gut told me to. I turned around Halfway and I opened the door.

"Why now dally? I mean after all this time, you didn't call, text, mail. Nothing. And now you want come find me after I left? I don't think so." I scoffed.

I closed the door but he blocked the door with his hand so I couldn't close it.

"So are you going to let me explain now?" He asked.

"No because how do you even know where I live? I didn't even tell you where I was going." I admit.

"Can I speak now?" He asked pushing the door wide open.

"Dally..I-" He cut me off cupping his hand on my face, forcing me to look in his eyes.

"It's alright."  He said.

I couldn't help it.

One look at dally and all my emotions come flooding back, he was just perfect or so I thought.

"Dally?" I asked.

"Yes gorgeous." He smiled.

"What are you actually doing here?" I asked.

"Because I loved you alright. I fucking loved you and you pushed me away when you found someone new." He explained sternly.

"And that's funny. You came all this way just to say that? You could've even called." I admit.

"Cmon y/n." He pleaded.

"No because your one to talk about finding someone knew.. you know what I kept telling myself? 'Hey it's alright be happy for them.' But not even one fucking peep from your mouth came out when you were with her." I admit.

"You didn't even check up on me!" I shouted.

"Y/n I didn't mean to-" He said now with pain In his eyes as I cut him off.

"No no, I'm not fucking done! You don't get to get all soft alright... One fucking year dally. A year! I told you everything. I trusted you with everything! You even went to dinners with my fucking mom." I cried.

"I loved you dally and she loved you but the worst part was you just couldn't fucking see it." I scoffed.

"Y/n..." He started.

"You know we wouldn't have worked I had shit to deal with and I couldn't get you involved in that." He admits.

"You didn't think I had mine either? You think you're the only one with fucking problems? You can't use your pain and problems as an excuse." I scoffed.

"I was just trying to protect you love." He sighed.

"Protect me? Grow the fuck up and look around Dally! My mom was walking shit show. Fuck, she still is. But hey you couldn't get me involved but you could have gotten your new girl involved right?" I scoffed.

"Y/n I-" he said with sorrow eyes.

He slowly backs out the door as I walk closer to him.

"No no it's okay, don't worry about it not everyone gets their fucking happy endings." I slammed the door in his face and finally locked it.

When I locked it was like I closed that chapter of Dally out... forever. It wasn't a good feeling but it wasn't a bad one either. I feel like I finally let go and moved on.

I put my back in the door and started going down slowly.

I couldn't help but just sob, Dally was my best friend. Almost like my fucking brother, he was always so protective. He was my lover if you will.
I wanted dally to be around all the time... it was like he was just always there and I loved him- fuck it maybe I still did.

I wanted dally to be my fucking happy ending but he wasn't and he wouldn't be. I just had to move on and except that.

Around 10 minutes had passed and I had taken it that dally had left because their was no pounding or a soft voice at the door. I decided to take a shower, instead of drowning myself in my own tears.

When I was about to pass to the bathroom I noticed my mom never came home last night because her bed was still made. I didn't care she would find her way back home some way.. she always did.

I turned on the water took off my pjs and went in. The water was warm, I decided to wash my hair. After 30 minutes of letting the water hit my hair. I got out wrapped a towel around me and dried myself off.

I looked at my home phone ringing so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I didn't really know how to respond because no one really calls us.

"Princess?" Johnny asked curiously.

"For christ sake, what do you want Johnny? You have exactly 2 minutes." I rushed him.

"You, me, beach now?" He spoke fast.

"Wow great English and no." I joked.

"Cmon it'll be fun. It's gonna be just you and me. Pleaseee?"  He begged.

"I said no Johnny." I spoke firmly.

"Oh cmon don't be a mood kill!" He pleaded.

"That's the thing I'm not in the mood." I admit.

"I will show up at your apartment right now and make you go. Don't test my patients princess."

"I don't care Johnny... speaking of your two minutes are up." I hung up slamming the phone back into the wall.

I put on pants an a shirt and put on a movie I was about to make popcorn when there was pounding on the door. Again? I thought.

I opened the door.

"Dally I told you to go awa-" I was cut off by the fact it was Johnny.

"Who the fuck is dally?" Johnny asked.

"What the fuck do you want Lawrence? I told you I'm not going." I asked.

"To bad you are." He pushed me to the side and went into my apartment.

"Hey I didn't even give you permission!" I closed the door.

He was looking around to and went into the room that mostly looked like mine.

"Johnny what are you doing?" I asked.

He started pulling out clothes out of my drawers and throwing them on the floor.

"Hey hey hey! Those took a long time to fold, what are you looking for?" I asked trying to grab the clothes he kept throwing.

"Your bathing suits." He smiled

"Johnny-" he cut me off with a shirt being thrown in my face.

"I would love it if you could stop throwing my clothes for a moment." I took the shirt out of my face.

"Found one." He threw it on the bed.

"I'm not wearing that." I laughed as I looked at the bathing suit and back at him.

"Why not? You'll look pretty in it." He admits.

"I haven't worn that since the 6th grade!" I laughed.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try it." He smiled.

I grabbed Johnny's hand.

"Johnny I'm not going okay. I mean this in a sympathetic way.. I really am not in the mood right now and I want nothing more then to be snuggled up on my couch. Your effort to make me go is really sweet but I would really appreciate if you go home." I looked into his eyes.

"Alright." He shrugged about to walk out so he grabbed the bathing suit and then he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder.

"Johnny fucking put me down right now!" I pounded on his back.

"You put this on your self princess.. I asked you nicely the first time." He laughed

"And I told you to get out nicely Lawrence!" I tried to fight back but he wouldn't let go of me.

I finally accepted the fact that he wasn't going to put me down. So I accepted my fate and just let my arms sway as he carried me downstairs.

He finally put me down.

"That wasn't so bad was it now?" He smirked.

"Fuck you." I scoffed.

"Yeah I bet that's all you think about doing to me." He smirked slightly.

"Oh shut up Lawrence." I mocked.

He laughed.

His laugh gets me every time it's the cutest thing there is to Lawrence- if you tell him I said that you'll be in a casket by tonight. But I cant be falling for Johnny right now. It's all an act to get the blonde jealous I think.

No no no, That's insane I hate him.

Im just hurt by the Dally that's all.

I hope.

───────────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.6K 40
(⚠️possible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...
7.4K 639 22
In the realm of love, there exists a spectrum that traverses both extremes of passion- from the intoxicating allure of affection to the fiery depths...
66 0 9
Nicole Brown, the twin sister of Bobby Brown, had been acquainted with his friends since their 7th-grade year. She knew Jimmy, Tommy, Dutch, and, of...
34.8K 1.1K 35
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been a fighter. Being the daughter of Johnny...