š™Žš™šš™§š™šš™£š™™š™žš™„š™žš™©š™® - ( Ma...

By voidstxr

- š™Žš™šš™§š™šš™£š™™š™žš™„š™žš™©š™® (n.) finding something good without looking for it. āI LOVED YOU AS šˆš‚š€š‘š”š’ ļæ½... More

š‘ŗš‘¬š‘¹š‘¬š‘µš‘«š‘°š‘·š‘°š‘»š’€
š‘Øš‘Ŗš‘» š‘¶š‘µš‘¬
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—¼š—»š—² ā” necrotizing fasciitis
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—¼ ā” the smell of death
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—µš—暝—²š—² ā” ready when you are
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—² ā” drama, drama, drama
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—¶š˜… ā” oh god a baby
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—» ā”ā” happy thanksgiving
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜ ā” running out of time
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—»š—¶š—»š—² ā” goodbye my lover
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—²š—»ā” you're not alone
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—²š—» ā” tree guy
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—¹š˜ƒš—² ā” superhero
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š—²š—²š—» ā” mcsteamy's return
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—²š—²š—» ā” patient 34986
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¶š—³š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” dr. sloan
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—¶š˜…š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” 911
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” toxic
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜š—²š—²š—» ā” rockstar
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—»š—¶š—»š—²š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” jane doe

š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ ā” mcsteamy

8.5K 237 7
By voidstxr

[ iv. four ]
❛𝙼𝙲𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚈❜

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒. There could be indestinced chattering heard and everything seemed pretty peacful until Cristina marched into the room.

"You know he's acting like I committed a crime, like my apartment is full of stolen goods. He's acting like I kept my apartment so I could do illegal transplants for money."

"Are you sure he's not just acting like you lied about moving in?", Meredith questioned a grumpy look on her face as she sat next to Brie on the bench.

"What's wrong with you", Cristina asks her as she stopped doing what she did.

Meredith sighed as she looked up at Cristina, "My mommy's a filthy whore." Brie's head turned towards her friend and eye her for a second before she shrugged, stood up and pulled her blue shirt over her red long-sleeves.

Not long after that the group made their way to the first patient room where Dr. Burke was already waiting.  "Chuck Eaton, 54, has stage 3B non-small cell lung cancer with possible invasion of the Pleura and a history of C.O.P.D. He's had extensive Chemo-Radiotherapy with minimal regression of the tumor. He's been ammited for radical en Bloc resection.

"I was a smoker. The, uh, oncologist, he explained that I have a 25% chance of surviving the, uh, surgery", the man who laid in his bed told the group of interns. Dr. Burke nodded at Mr. Eaton, "Well, unfortunately, that's about right. If you should elect, not to proceed, we can make you more comfortable."

Mr. Eaton shook his head, "With all due respect, there's no way that you can make a man dying a slow death comfortable. I'll roll the dice."

Brie felt pity for the man, she had expienced near death only last week, so she could understand that he was afraid. But the brunette didn't had time to speak with him because the group already left the room again.

Walking down the hallway George joined her, looking excited, "Would you say, you know, I look nice?"

Brei have him a questioning look as she contiued walking besides him, "You could use a little more lipgloss, but yes you look very pretty."

George scoffed as he placed an arm around her neck, "Aww, you're mean."
They both chuckled as they rounded the corner, "Just kidding George, you look fine."

"Seriously hows my breath", he came closer to her and exhaled but Brie leand back disgusted, "You know what, you should just go and talk to her."

"Who?"

Brie scoffed at him and wanted to say something but then she spotted the others standig by Dr. Bailey and her baby, which made the brunette immediately run towards them.

"Aw, good morning Dr. Bailey, he's so cute", she looked at the baby and made a kiss mouth as she eyed the boy.

"Are th O.R.'s up and running?"

"Uh, yeah, there are fully functional. Uh, except some smoke damage to the corridors", Cristina explained to her quickly.

Bailey looked at Brie who stood right in front of her watching the baby, "How about you? You fully functional?"

The brunette nodded her head at her attending, "I'm fine. How's your husband?"

"Taking him home tomorrow", Dr.Bailey looked at her Son as she began to speak in a baby voice, "Yes, we are— yes. Yes."

Her gaze fell back on the others, "Okay, this is not a tea party! Go Work. Save some lives!", the woman exclaimed as they all made their way down into next room.

Cristina stood besides the bed looking at the others, "Jake Burton, 15, had advanced craniodiaphyseal Dysplasia.  Was admitted last night after he complained of headaches."

"And he's not a complainer", his mother spoke up as she looked at Doctor Sheperd and Cristina.

"He's been having some nausea as well."

"Really, okay? May I, please?", Derek asked the parents as he took a step towards the bed. They gave him space so he could look at their son, "Jake can I get you to sit up, please?" He held his finger into the air, "I want you to look right here for me. Thank you."

The boy nodded and stared at Cristina which made the woman obviously uncomfortable, "You know, I'd you pretend I'm a lion, it helps."

They all looked at the young boy, "Sorry?"

"If you pretend I'm a lion instead of a really messed up kid, you get a talking circus animal, which is way easier to look at", he explained to the dark haired woman who still looks stunned at his words.

Derek chuckled as he looked at the Intern, "Dr. Yang, what's our immediate concern?"

"Uh, that the bony tumors are growing inward and encroaching on his brain", she answered him before Derek went back to his patient and the others left the room.

Brie was just about to step out as she heard Derek's voice, "Dr. Taylor, could you bring his chart to the reception?",  he asked the young woman who immediately nodded her hand and grabbed the chart from his hands.

The two walk out of the room as Derek placed a hand onto her back, "Brie, your okay?"

She nodded quickly at her old friend, "Yeah, I'm good. Everything is great." Derek looked at her sceptical, "All right then." He patted her shoulder and quickly disappeared into the crowded of nurses that walked by.

Brianne quickly spun around and immediately made her way over to the the reception and leaned onto the counter as she wrote something into the young boys chart.

It wasn't that long until she was interrupted by someone who came to a stand besides her. "Invasive non-small cell with a history of C.O.P.D? Guys pretty much a goner, huh?", the young man joked as his eyes quickly traced over her whole body.

"Sensitivity— I like that in a stranger", she answered him with a smirk. "Are you new?", she asked as she filled something into the chart again.

"Visiting— confounded by all the rain, and it's only my first day in town." She grabbed the chart and made her way over to the nurse that sat behind the nurse table, "You get used to it."

The man followed after her, "Makes me want to stay in bed all day."

Brianne gave him a look as she handed the nurse the chart, "Are you hitting on me?", the brunette asked him as she leaned against the counter with her left elbow.

The man shrugged at her before he smirk a bit, "So, do you ever go out with Coworkers?"

"No, I try not to", the woman shook her head at the man next to her before she turned back to the computer.

"Then I am so glad that I'm don't work here", he replied to her, making Brie smirk at him.

"You're seriously hitting on me? In a hospital?", she questioned him amused.

"Would that be wrong?"

"I mean the last guy I flirted with blew up so, try your luck", she joked as she held out her hand for him to shake. "Brianne, but please call me Brie, I kinda hate my full name."

The man nodded his head and just wanted to take her hand as suddenly someone punched him hardly into the face making the man fall to the ground grunting.

"Ow, ah!", Derek grunted as he jumped up and down holding his fist.

"What the hell was that, Derek!?", Brie exclaimed at her friend who held his hand, still in pain. "That was Mark."

Brie's eyes widened as she gave him a look, "The Mark? Like Mark who slept with the devil?"

Derek nodded as Dr. Webber stepped out of his office and  immediately called Derek and Addison into his office while Meredith and Mark went into a separate room, where Meredith took care of his wound.

Brie, George, Cristina, Alex and Izzie stood outside watching the two closely, "So he flirted with you?"

"He's pretty full of himself", Brie told them as they saw how he handed Meredith the mirrior before he started to suture his own face.

"Why is he suturing his own face?", George asked them before Cristina answered, "To turn me on."

"Because he's Mark Sloan, he's like the Go-To plastic surgeon on the east coast", Alex told him as George's eyes widened. "That's the guy Addison was sleeping with?"

"Well, we can't really blame her, can we?", Izzie questioned them as they all looked back at Mark.

"No, not really", Brie muttered as she leaned on the counter. "Yes, you can", George disaggreed with them immediately.

"McSexy wants an X-ray to check for fractures, and I think it's a bad idea if I take him", Meredith explained to them as she joined the group.

"Why? —Why?", George immediately asked her curious but the group just ignored his odd behavior.

"I'm on it", Alex told them before he quickly left. "McSexy?", Cristina asked them with a questioning face expression.

They all shook their head, "No."

"McYummy?"

"No."

"McSteamy", Brie suddey exclaimed as she hit her hand onto the counter. "Ah, there it is", Cristina agreed with her as they all looked back at him again.

"Oh, excuse me. I'm just choking back some McVomit", George told them before he slowly left the group as well, looking grumpy. 

The group slowly dissolved and everyone went back to their patients, which meant that Cristina and Brianne went back to Jakes room and brought him to his next examination.

"Okay, Jake. It can get a little cramped in there, so you have to try not to move", Cristina told the young boy as they were about to look at how his brain would look like on the monitor.

"Uh, yeah, this is like my 50th M.R.I experience."

"Right sorry", Cristina apologized to him as she let out a chuckle. The teenager looked at Cristina as he shrugged, "It's okay, — you really have nice eyes, you know?"

Cristina stopped pressing the button as she gave him a look, "I'm just saying, you're mostly all— all surly and hard core, but your eyes aren't."

"Yeah, Cristina is actually a big softy", Brie joked as she looked down at the boy who smiled, "They're the only part of my face where the tumors aren't growing."

Cristina smiled as well, "Yeah, you've got nice eyes."

"Yeah?"

"Mm-hmm."

"You- you get that I'm jailbait, right", he asked her making a wide smile appearing on Cristina's face. Brie frowned at her friends a confused smirked on her face, she had never saw Cristina smile that wide.

"Okay so, we're going to be outside, you call when something is wrong", Brie told him smiling before they left the room.

Not long after that the teenager was brought back to his room and Cristina and Brie followed Dr. Shepherd back to Jake's room.

"Dr. Yang, book an O.R", Shepherd told the woman as he and Brie stepped into the room.

"How— how is that possible?", the mother asked a man who stood in front of her and as Brie looked a second time she recognized no other than Mark standing inside the room.

"It's precision work. It won't be easy, but—"

"Dr. Sloan, can I help you with something?", Derek asked him anger in his tone.

"He says he can fix my face", Jake told him in a excited tone as Mark turned towards them. "He says he can make me look like a normal person."

You could feel the tension building up in the room and Brie thought Derek would attack Mark again, but he only demanded that Mark would join him outside.

Mark quickly apologized to the family and followed Derek into Dr. Webber's office while Brie, Alex and Cristina were following after them.

The three interns stood in front of the big window front watching how Derek walked up and down while he shouted something Mark.

"What did they say?" Alex leaned towards Brie as he asked, "Did you hear that?"

"Did he just called him a crack whore?", Cristina questioned them shocked. Alex furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would he call him that?"

"Oh, shut up. I'm trying to read lips", Brie hissed at them as she waved her hand in the air.  "Shut up, crack whore", Alex muttered at her jokingly which made her push him lightly as she chuckled.

"Look, Shepherd is gesturing. Big gesturing!" In that moment George approached them, "What do you got?"

"Shepherd and Sloan batteling it out", Alex explained to them as Cristina got excited, "Oh, it's gettin' good."

Brie still looked at the men as she asked George, "Why, what do you got?" He shrugged at them, "Just a woman down in the E.R. having spontaneous orgasms."

The heads of the three immediately snapped towards him before they looked at each other and started running down to the E.R.

"Hey, wait, wait, wait!"

They finally arrived downstairs as Cristina quickly questioned, "Which one?"

"Twelve o'clock."

The woman suddeny started moaning again as the three entered the E.R. interisted,  but Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd immediately blocked their vison with the two curtains. "Doctors, there something you need?"

They all shrugged at her as if their was nothing interisting, "No, no. We're all good."

"Well, in that case, move on", the Doctor smiled at them with a fake smile.

They slowly turned around and walked out of the E.R. "Anyone get what McDreamy or McSteamy sees in her?"

"She's McHot", Alex's snorted as they rounded the corner. George chuckled at him, "McYeah she is!"

Brie scoffed at the two men, "That is Satan you're talking about!"

LATER THAT DAY BRIE SAT NEXT
to Cristina and Meredith as she ate her lunch, "I think you're making it up."

"I'm not. I saw it four times!", Izzie argued with Alex as she, Alex and George sat down on their opposite.

"What?"

"A woman with spontaneous orgasms", George told Meredith as he grabbed his smoothie. Meredith looked at him with a disbelieving look, "Really?"

"You're just jeleous 'cause you didn't see it yourself", George said as he gave Alex a look, who nodded sarcastically, "Oh, I totally am."

"Spontaneous orgasms, really?"

"You look really nice today", George complimented her with a smile but Meredith just ignored him as Cristina looked at Izzie, "They're contagious?"

"Spontaneous orgasms, that would solve so many problems", Meredith sighed as she held her fries in her hand before she put it in her mouth.

Brie nodded her head as her attention was drawn back towards George who took a sip from his smoothie as he laughed, "It would. It would. —I think you smell nice, too."

Cristina grabbed some food, "Yeah, it's like, you see someone throw up, it makes you want to throw up, too. Kinda like that?"

"Kinda like", Izzie agreed wich owned her a knowing look from Alex who smiled like a dork.

Brie raised her eyebrows at the two as she cleared her throat, "You know what? I'm not hungry. Do you hear me? I'm not hungry! Neither is the beast!" Izzie grabbed her plate and stood up, before she left.

"The beats? Is that like some sly reference to your penis?", Cristina asked Alex with a smirk, bit the man just looked at her, "Get your mind out of the gutter, Crack Whore."

They all laughed as George took another sip from his smoothie, "No, it's not Alex's Penis. It's— you know when you haven't had sex for a long time and forget how good it is, and so you want it less?"

They all looked at him in silence before they spoke up, "Yeah, that doesn't happen to me."

"Me neither", George replied as he looked at them awkwardly.

After they all had finished their lunch pretty fast and the group went back to their patients which meant that Brie, Cristina joined Jake again but this time together with Alex.

Not long after they had arrived Mark entered the room as well a pen in his hands. "What are you doing her, Dr. Sloan?", Brie asked him sceptical that Derek didn't showed up.

Mark only lifted his arm into the air as he sat down infront of Jake, "Dr. Webber said I could help the boy if he wants that."

"You're drawing the medial to the tumor", Jake stated as he looked into the mirror that stood in front of him. 

"Yep, it's a guide line for what the bone structure should be."

"Hear that? I'm gonna have bone structure", the blond boy asked the interns excited.

A smile made it's way on Brie's face but then his parents suddenly entered the room, "Jake—?"

"So, what do you think? Am I a dalí or more of a Picasso?" Mark still drew the line as the father looked at him annoyed, "Could you stop doing that for a minute, please?"

Mark laid the pen back and moved away from the boy as the father approached his son, "Jake, I'm sorry. This surgery, the brain surgery, is very dangerous."

"No, don't say that. Y— You don't get to change your mind."

Dr. Shepherd stepped forward as he eyed the boy with pity in his eyes, "You know, I know, Dr. Sloan had made you some big promises, but the bony tumors inside your skull are bad."

"I don't care", the blond boy told Derek who sat infron of him. "The bleeding will be hard to control. I'm not trying to frighten you, I just want you to under—"

"I do understand. I understand that this has nothing to do with the plastic surgery. So if I'm gonna be under the knife anyway, then the plastic surgery could—"

Derek tried to interrupted him again, "Another plastic surgery—", but Mark spoke up as well, "I'm sorry to interrupt—"

Derek looked annoyed over his shoulder at the man, "Want you need to understand—"

"Excuse me!", Mark interrupted him at last, "Jake is actually right. No reason to put him through a second surgery and a second round of anasthesia. It's much safer to do it all at once."

The mother looked at her son, "Honey, we just want to focus on keeping you alive."

"Mom, I almost died when I was 10 years old. And them again when I was 12. And then again last year but—", he sighed as he looked at his parents. "But I'm still alive. I'm still alive so I say we go for it."

"Jake—"

"Look, I know that you think I'm perfect just the way I am — but that's your job to do that. But— for once in my life, I'd like to think that someone else thought that.— Please. "

His mother had started crying and slowly nodded her head at him as he begged her one more time, "Please."

Brie looked at the ground as her heart broke for the young teenager, He was so young and had so much pain.

About an hour later they all stood in the O.R. preparing themselves for the operation which was lead by Dr. Sheperd. 

"Is it hard to get through the bony tumors?", Alex asked Derek interested as he leaned over to watch how Derek opened the boys skull.

"It's a little more dense", the surgeon answered him concentrated. "Basin. This is done", Derek said as he handed one of the nurses a metalic device.

"Cottonoid."

"Hang another unit of blood", Derek instructed them and Cristina nodded her head, "I've got it."

In that moment the monitors started beeping rapidly making Brie look at them, "We're loosing him!"

"Oh, son of a bitch!", Derek excalimed shocked. "Give me the sponge. Put it in the pressure infuser!"

Brie shook her head as she looked at the monitors as she heard a woman, "We need a fresh bag!" Alex quickly checked on the patient, "No Carotid."

"We've got V-FIB."

"Start C.P.R and bag him!", Derek exclaimed as Cristina changed the blood bag.  "He's loosing a lot of blood someone get F.F.P", Derek exclaimed as he tried to save the boy's life.

"Paddles. Someone get the paddles", Mark spoke up hectically as he took a step forward.

"Charge to 200!", he told Brie who stood besides him, the brunette quickly took the defibrillator, "Charging."

She handed him the device as Derek shouted, "Stand back! Stand back!" Mark position the defibrillator on the boys chest, "Clear!"

The paddles jolted and buzzed but nothing happened. Brie's eyes were wide as she stared at the monitor which showed a straight line while the monitor let out a long beep signaling that the boy didn't survived the operation.

Derek quickly got out of his operation cloths and left the room followed by Mark, the interns and the nurses.

Later Alex, Cristina and Brie went to the autopsy room. "Shame he never had his face fixed", Alex spoke up as they all stood by the boys boody cleaning up the blood.

Brie looked at him for a moment, he was right the boy at least deserved to get his face fixed after all, so the brunette quickly spun around and made her way to the locker room of the surgeons.

She quickly pushed the door open revealing a shirtless Mark Sloan. Her eyes widened as she gluped, "Uh- Dr. Sloan?"

Mark slowly turned towards her, a depressed look on his face , "Yeah."

"I wanted to ask if it was possible that we could still fix Jake's face after all?", she asked him immediately as she let go of the door.

"What?" Brie gave him a look, "It was actually Karev who bought me to the idea. It was Jack's deepest wish."

Mark looked a bit unsure but after a moment he changed back into his blue work cloth and followed after her into the autopsy room.

"All right. I got the parents' approval", he informed them as he put on his gloves. The other three quickly put on their masks. 

"You don't— really need those", Mark told them hesitantly making them all node in agreement, "Right." Brie let her hands sink down, "Oh, yeah", she let out a quiet sighed as she looked down at the young boy.

The brunette could feel someone looking at her and as she lifted her head up she saw that it was Mark who eyed her, pity in his eyes.

He then looked at Alex, "Scalpel." The young intern handed him the scalpel and Mark began to fix the boys face.

Later that evening Brie, Cristina and Alex lead the parents into the autopsy to see their son on last time and as Brie opened the door for them the two stepped in and eyed their son with tears in their eyes. "He looks so peacfull."

"Yes, he does", the father answered his wife as he hugged her looking down at their son which made tears whelme up in her eyes.

The man then turned around and left the room followed by the mother who still sniffed. Cristina stepped forward and covered the boys face carefully before the three left as well.

"I need a drink", Brie said as she hugged herself and looked at Cristina who nodded her head in agreement. The two entered the locker room and Brie sat down on one of the benches as she got out of her clothes.

She quickly changed into her jeans and blue long-sleeved shirt befor she grabbed her phone that laid inside of her locker.

The screen still showed the voicemail from her mum and Brie exhaled deeply before she pressed the ok button.

She held the black phone to her ear and heard for the first time in months the voice of her mother, "Hey, sweety. I just wanted to know if you could visit me and dad in the next few weeks. Just call and we talk about it."

Brie frowned  at how cryptic her mother had been as she put her phone back into her pocket and made her way slowly out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 445 11
ššŽššžšš—šš˜šš’ššŠ [šš¢šš˜šš˜-šš—šš˜šš¢-ššžšš‘] (šš—.) ššŠ šš™ššžšš›ššŽ ššŠšš—šš šš ššŽšš•šš•-šš‹ššŠšš•ššŠšš—ššŒššŽšš šš–šš’šš—šš, ššŠ šššš˜šš˜šš ššœšš™šš’šš›šš’šš āš˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜©š˜¢š˜±ļæ½...
230K 3.1K 22
When Maia Sloan runs to Seattle, she meets Alex Karev, and they instantly fall in love. But there's obstacle after obstacle in their seemingly perfec...
131K 1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
730K 16.7K 71
he was all she ever dreamed of, and more. DISCONTINUED. GOING TO BE REWRITTEN. greys anatomy | mark sloan Ɨ fem!oc @sunflower_vol19