Angel In The Darkness

By volleyball238

Eliana Forster never thought she would find herself being thrown into the hands of mafia boss Dean Armani a r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
 Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

10.7K 224 31
By volleyball238

The door popped open and two guys stumbled in laughing and acting like goofs. The one fell to the floor as he pushed the door open while the other laughed walking over him.

"Reporting home sir!" The brown haired taller one said as he stood like a soldier. He looked a little bit like brown eyes but wasn't nearly as hot as him. They had the same hair and eyes but brown eyes was built a little more and may have been a few inches taller then him.

"Are you two drunk?" Brown eyes asked. I still didn't know his name so he was now brown eyes.

"I know know mom....am I?" The blonde on the floor asked looking up at brown eyes who looked pretty pissed at the moment.

"It's a Tik tok." The blonde laughed as he got himself up. "Come on boss you can laugh a little."

"Or I can make your lives hell tomorrow when you two feel like shit."

"Logan look!" The blonde hit the tall one and they both looked to me. I moved back into the couch some more and pulled my legs to my body.

"She's not a fucking dog Gunner!" Brown eyes snapped and it made me jump from how loud he was.

"Blame this all on me brother. Still grieving a little here." The guy who I knew as Logan said stepping forward.

The room seemed to go silent once that was said. It was like no one wanted to address what he had said or more so what it meant.

"No one going to talk about the hot girl in the room?" Gunner slurred as he pointed to me breaking the silence. It made me blush and laugh a little. But I was quick to wipe it away when I saw the stare I got from brown eyes. It was chilling.

"As I was saying I did just lose the love of my life..." he went from smiling to looking like he lost Everything real fast. I saw the distant look in his eyes as he looked at brown eyes who I learned was his brother.

"He killed her Dean" and brown eyes had a name.

"He fucking killed her and I couldn't do anything to stop it." He walked over to the chair that was in front of Deans desk and sat down putting his face into his hands.

"She was all that I had." He hissed. I looked back to the other one Gunner and saw he was standing with his head hung low in silence.

I didn't like that no one was taking. I did the only thing I knew I could do.

I got up and made my way over to him. They all watched me as I stood in front of him.

"I don't know who she is but I'm sure she was a lovely woman."

He smiled a little and nodded his head. "She really was"

"Do you want to talk about her?"

He looked behind me to dead "if she's really like this hell maybe she can break whatever's wrong with you. I like her." He laughed looking back to me.

"Her name was Grace." Logan reached for his pocket and pulled out his wallet where he had a photo of her in it. I took it to see a beautiful young woman with long black hair and a wide smile.

"She's beautiful."

"We don't have time for the sob story Logan. Do you want to find De' Mario and kill him or talk about what hurts you the most."

I turned around to Dean and cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Do you have no sympathy in your body? You told me my mother was dead without any but your brother....he's your family"

"You don't tell me how to act with my family." He hissed

"Keep treating them like that and you won't have any"

I turned away and made my way to the door but he called for me.

"And where the hell do you think your going!"

"To the room I was in before." I said softly not wanting him to raise his voice at me. That must have helped because he didn't stop me when I walked out.

I found my way back to the room because of my pretty good memory. That's one thing that I always Luke trust was that I would never forget something. And right now I couldn't forget my mother.

I couldn't forget how things were before everything went bad. I couldn't forget how my father wanted to kill me to.

I should be dead. I shouldn't be here right now and it's not fare that I am.

Once in the room I made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how dead I already looked.

I had marks all over my body from my father hitting me. My body ached and my head wouldn't stop pounding. It was all hurting me so much and it was like I was trapped.

I turned the water on and let it run and I slipped out of my clothes. I looked down at the cuts on my legs  and the few on my stomach.

Mom saw them a few nights ago and I can't forget the pain that was in her eyes when she saw them on me. I was nothing but a weak little daughter who was trapped. I couldn't save her or myself.

My body relaxed as I slipped into the water that was so nice and warm. It was something to calm my nerves down.

I looked down at my legs and my stomach one last time and felt the tears fall as moms face popped in my head. I did this to her. I'm the reason that she's gone.

I started to slip below the water and let my head go under and I held my breath. I thought about everything. How crazy this world really is and how I got the had that I was dealt. The pain in my head stopped but this one in my lungs started. They wanted so bad for air.

I started seeing black dotes as my vision started to go. I welcomed it with open arms .

Deans P.O.V.

"You told her that he mother was dead." Logan snapped at me as she rushed out of the room.

"What else was I supposed to do!"

"Lie...." Gunner said making me snap my head to him.

"Why don't you go do the fucking job that I asked you to do. Go and see if you can find one of his men and see what you can get out of him." Gunner through his hands up in defense

"Right on it boss." Now I was back to Logan. Though he was only a year younger then me I do think he was very wise for his years . I trusted him

"You need to try and make it up to her"

"How do I do that! I already told her that they would have killed her if I left her there."

"And what did she say?"

"She said that she wished I would have let her die." I sighed sitting back a little in my chair. Only known the girl for a few hours and she was already giving me pain.

"That doesn't sound good to me Dean. We should probably keep and eye on her."

I looked over to my door and saw one of my men standing there. I nodded my head and he already knew what he had to do

"Ok now why don't we get back into the attack on De' Mario."

I watched as he rolled his eyes but he didn't fight it. We started to plan one of our best attacks yet. De' Mario wouldn't even know what hit him with this one.

"He doesn't have many men so we would just have to team up wi-

"Boss!" The guy had asked to go watch The Angel who's name I still didn't know. He rushed in with a worried look in his eyes.

"I knocked on the door a few times and heard nothing and then when I was standing at the door water was coming out from under it."

Logan and I locked eyes before we both took off to her room.

Logan was the first to her door and he pushed it open leading us into a room with a wet floor. We followed it to the bathroom door. I rushed to open it but it was locked.

"I'll get the key-" I kicked the door down not letting Logan finish his sentence before it was opened.

I rushed to the tub that was over flowing and saw her little body under the water . Her eyes were opened wide as she just laid there.

I ripped her body out of the water wrapping her in a towel and putting her on the floor. She wasn't breathing. Her little body was still and no movement at all.

"Oh fuck." Logan said leaning on the wall looking at her body.

I put her head back and went to work on CPR. It had been a while since I have used it but I did the best that I could. When I heard her little voice take in air and water come from her kids I smiled a little knowing she was ok.

She opened her eyes a little to look up at me and whispered "why" before they were closed again.

"Dean look." Logan pointed to the cut marks on her legs and I felt pain bottle up in me. I opened the towel and started looking at the rest of her body. She had bruises all over her and a few more cut marks on her stomach.

This girl had been through hell and I treated her like shit. I didn't know what she was going through and didn't even try to help.

Memories started rushing back and I could feel the fear and anger fill up in my body.

I grabbed the nearest thing which was a shampoo bottle and threw it across the room. I went to grab for something else but Logan stopped me.

"I know." He said softly nodding his head looking at me.

"I-"

"I know Dean." He said once again and this time he let me go. I looked down at her body on the floor and could rest a little knowing she was breathing now.

I picked her up and walked her out of this room and brought her to mine. I placed her in my bed so that I could get her some clothes. Once I put them on her I helped her into bed and wouldn't leave the rest of the night. I didn't try to get in the bed with her. I didn't try to move her body. I just say there and remembered how everything I touch breaks apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
9.1M 210K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
380K 5.3K 34
Her dying father sells her daughter to the Italian mafia leader. They end up falling in love. A love like no other. The mafia leader is like no other...
33.4K 638 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...