white crow | attack on titan

By qvelvr

"All while Titans, the devils of the earth, can do nothing but look up and watch." The Marleyan General-Calvi... More

0.
i. encounter
ii. reality
iii. unexpected
iv. revelation
v. custody
vi. answer
vii. doubts
viii. small talk
ix. sacrifices
xi. decisions
xii. myth
xiii. loss
xiv. faint memory
xv. unplanned
xvi. heir
xvii. crowned
xviii. a father's daughter
xix. army dreamers

x. heal

107 9 0
By qvelvr

A/n: finally chapter 10 !! we're almost done with s1. also,  some scenes here are kinda random :') (sorry lol)

-

Your eyes jolted open awake, you felt your whole body aching as you tried the move it, ending up struggling.

You placed a hand on your aching head, then lightly scratching your eyes, to gain a grasp of your surroundings.

Making sure to not make any noise, you removed the blanket covering past half of your body, as you noticed you were dressed with a new set of clean clothes bothering you.

Looking around the area, it somewhat seemed more like an office than a actual room, as you continued to roam your eyes around the room, your sight landing on the person you expected the least. Or maybe not.

Not even a second after, you instantly recognized who the person was.

As your were about to get up despite the aching, you immediately halted in your doings, seeing a person, their head lying down the bed, beside you.

Mind changing, you covered yourself back using the blanket, slowly leaning back to the head board, feeling a pain on your that made you wince, before you heard a light groan, seeing him already half awake.

He placed the back of his hand on your neck and then forehead, his eyes halfway closed, with you just realizing he was checking your temperature.

But since you didn't know beforehand, you lightly flinched with the hand an inch away from you, only realizing it later.

"What you you feel? Does the wound still hurt?" He asked, as you just stared at him for a moment.

"I'm alright. The wound still hurt." You plainly replied, slightly pulling up the hem of your shirt, only seeing the bandage wrapped around your waist.

"How are the others? You?" You asked, while just staring ahead.

"They're okay. Everyone is worried about you." Just right after his reply, the door slowly opened, revealing the squad leader and the commander standing at the doorway.

"You're finally awake." They said calmly while walking to you, as they sat on the chair beside your bed, as you noticed their left hand was bandaged.

"How are you feeling? Does something hurt?" They asked, as you slightly lowered your head down, the sudden pain in the wound making you wince.

"I'm alright. The wound still hurt at sometime." You kept your calm face despite the pain, as they nodded in reply.

"We are glad that you're okay. We are still working on finding the suspect to this, you'll be the first to know when we're done." The commander spoke, as you lightly nod your head in response.

"Don't you think the suspect is the...female Titan?" You questioned in hesitance, not sure if they'll spill some information on the ongoing investigation. You shifted your head the side opposite them.

"We are working on that. We are hoping for your fast recovery. Now, excuse us." He said lastly, as Hange got up from their seat, as you watch them exit the room.

"I'll just get go you food. Stay here." The captain informed, as you nodded as your eyes are closed, you held your head lowered down.

Moments later after he arrived, you felt someone touch your forehead, before lightly raising your chin up, giving your water to drink, as you chugged down the glass of water given to you.

He slightly lifted up your shirt to check your wound, only it bleeding again, to the point that it's needed to change bandages, and even has light bloodstain on the shirt.

After minutes of roaming through the drawers, he finally found bandages, and also shirt for you to change to. Afterwards, he removed the bandage wrapped around you, you lightly moved, as he cleaned the wound, making it sting.

"This might hurt. Stay still." He said, as he lightly dab the cloth on your wound, it stinging making you budge. You put your arm up to your head, covering your face as you quietly winced from the pain.

"Ow!" You flinched, now holding his wrist stopping his hand from continuing, lasting for a few seconds.

He held your other hand that's stopped his, as he pinned it down, lightly adding pressure.

Minutes later, the cleaning finally finished, he wrapped the clean bandages around your waist to cover the wound, before handing you the clean shirt to change to.

"Change to this." He ordered bluntly.

"I'm not gonna change to that, here." You said firmly, rejecting the man's order for some certain reason.

For the past month that you're a soldier, you know he isn't that type of person and probably will never be, maybe the remembering the memory making your trauma act up again, and you thought you will never forget it, meaning you just had to face it.

You snatched the shirt before he put it down, despite your hesitation, you placed the clean shirt on your lap before took off your shirt, leaving you with your bra on, as you didn't notice him walk away, and came back and right after, now with a towel in his hand.

He darted away his look while he handed you a damp wet towel as you tilted your head in confusion.

"What?" Your eyebrows knitted, scooting further slightly, as he walked closer, taking your arm before lightly dabbing the towel on.

"Don't you do this when you're sick?" He asked as you carefully leaned back to the bed head board.

"I just let it and wait for it to go away." You answered in all honesty, you sat facing him as he proceeded up to your right arm.

"Why am I doing this for you again?" He asked sarcastically, as you rolled your eyes.

You took his hand with the towel, as you lightly pressed it on the crook of the right side of your neck, then to the opposite.

"I don't know. Why do you?" You scoffed, as his body stiffened as you let go of his hand, as he was frozen, both your faces inches away from each other.

"You look like the sick one here. You're so red." You pointed out bluntly, the question came out almost narrative, as you leaned in closer, watching his cheeks tint pink.

"Shut up." He hissed, lowering his head down in slight embarrassment, before throwing the towel in your face and walking away.

Your took the clean shirt you'll change into, only noticing it was a button up shirt, before wearing it, being careful to not ruin your wound.

"We'll be having a discussion regarding the female Titan, and updates on the investigation about what happened to you." He said, while he rummaged through his drawer, handing you a paper.

"That'll be the information we'll gonna discuss during." You quietly took the paper, narrowing your eyes as you carefully read the contents written.

"The meeting will be held today, if you will be able to recover early, you can participate." He stated, as you perked your head up at this.

"And why I can't participate now? I'm not disabled or anything like that." You protested.

He walked towards you, then placing the back of his hand on your neck and forehead. "Your fever is gone. Get up if you wanna go." He said, before walking to the door, shutting it close.

You neatly folded the blanket after you got up, straightening the bedsheets and arranging the pillows before you followed his tracks, quietly closing the door shut.

The dim hallway greeted you, only realizing it was already night time, making you cross your arms from the cold temperature. The lit up torches being the only light source in the way. You looked out to the windows you passed through, the moon glowing brightly, along with the stars twinkling.

After a few moments of walking, you both finally reached the place, you can only see lit up torches while you halted and stood from the doorway.

"They aren't here yet?" The captain asked as he look around the room.

"Commander Erwin is on his way, I came here earlier that's why.." Hange informed, as you came in the room, pulling out a chair.

"You're still recovering!" They exclaimed, placing their hand on neck, checking your temperature.

"I'm fine." You said, while you lightly shoving their hand away.

Just moments after that, the door swung open, revealing the commander, in his usual calm state.

"So, should we start?" He said, making his way to the table, with a pile of folders along with him.

-

The meeting ended shortly, as you came out of the room with paperwork to do on your hands, since the commander, with behalf of the investigation team, requested a report regarding your encounter with the female Titan.

It's settled that you finally have your own room, after the commander was done listening to the squad leader and captain, somewhat arguing on who's room you should stay.

As you were about to walk past, you saw a glimpse of people from the corner of your eyes, looking at the site as you saw them sitting in a long chair, head leaning on each other's shoulders, as you wondered how they can manage to sleep at that state.

You walked near them, placing the folders of files on a table right beside the long chair, them crossing your arms.

"If you're sleepy then why not go to bed already, hm?" You whispered, as one of them, Sasha, opened her eyes wide awake, staring at you for a few moment before lunging toward you, hugging you tightly as you slightly scoot back, almost losing balance.

"Y/n..." She cried, as you just raised your hands up, before caressing her back in a comforting manner hesitantly, as everyone started to woke up one by one, doing the same as she did.

You lightly patted their head, sighing in relief knowing they're doing alright.

"I'm glad all of you are fine." You said, rubbing their eyes, as they broke from the hug.

"We're glad you're okay too. We thought we would lose another friend." Armin said, lightly rubbing his nose.

"I'm sorry, I still have more things to do. I'll try to find some time we can talk. Is that okay,?" You said after few moments of silence, as you hurriedly picked up the folders, before bidding them a goodbye, as you made your way to the room the commander instructed you where.

Several minutes later, you finally reached the room, as you thought of finally getting to rest, both mentally and physically. These days were a pain. And for the worse, more are coming, and adding, you still have more things to rush to.

You slowly twisted the doorknob, before coming in then closing the door shut, making a soft thud noise.

Surprisingly, the room was already cleaned, the bed sheet and pillows was neatly placed atop the bed, with the blanket neatly folded.

Walking beside the bed, you unlocked the window, leaving a gap from closing for some fresh air to come in, as you peeked your head outside, before going back.

You carefully placed the folders of files on the table, before pulling the chair out and sitting on it.

Checking the time, it was already midnight, but you didn't feel like sleeping, this early for you at least, so you just decided to do the files they gave you in advance, to burn off your time on.

Like how you remembered earlier, the files contains from basic to major information about the female titan, and statements by the soldiers who encountered it, thus, you needed to do one too as ordered by the commander.

You slipped your hands under the table, opening the the small drawer, as you roamed your hands inside it in hoping to find usable pens, which was granted in an instant.

You started to fill up the forms, using the same format the soldiers did, but added a little change.

Then finally, after about more than half an hour of writing, you finished, resting your head in your hand as you narrowed your eyes at your work.

It took you moments to realized you were zoning out, for maybe more that minutes now. Checking the time, it was already past midnight.

As you gained to your senses, you arranged the finished works, then starting another one.

The time flew, as your attention at focus was fully glued doing on the work, that even yourself didn't noticed at all.

"The female titan operation will start a week from now."

The commander's word suddenly popped up in your head as you write, remembering the large scale operation that'll be happening next week.

You scratched your eyes as it felt heavy, in tiredness, as you rested your head down the table, while you continued to write, the pace slowing down as you slowly drifted off asleep.

-

Few days later.

The section commander's door was right in front, your hand was raised in a fist, few centimeters from the door in a knocking manner. Hesitantly, you knocked multiple times, entering the room after hearing a loud "Come in!".

"These are the files and records I worked on. All of them is already finished." You silently stated, before carefully placing the folders on their desk, they nodded as they wrote something down.

As you were about to make your way to the door, the door barged open, making both you and the squad leader's head turn.

"Section commander! The commander of Survey Corps adjusted the date of plan, it will be held today! The first team is already making they're way to the place according to the plan. We need to move immediately!" It took you both a good five seconds before getting to comprehend what the soldiers just said, before you ran out the room, rushing to yours as you quickly wore the maneuver gears, reviewing the plan in your head.

Why would the commander adjust the date that fast!? What was he thinking?

As you came out the room, everyone was already ready to go, as you went outside, then waited there for everyone while getting your horse ready.

Few moments later, everyone was all ready, as all left, and safely arrived at the respective places according to the plan safely on time.

At the moment, you should be currently with Mikasa, Armin, and Eren for plan A, which was capturing the female Titan, with the help of many, and should be done before its transformation, thus, this plan is capturing the female Titan, in its human form. And the plan B, in case plan a fails was fighting the female Titan head on, to be able to capture it, during or it being a Titan already.

But somehow, the section commander suggest you to go with the captain, going to the commander, making a huge change in the plan.

"Nile. Dispatch all your soldiers at once. We should assume a Titan has appeared." The commander stated, as you came out the chariot.

"What are you saying!? This is wall Sina you know! It's impossible for a Titan to appear here!" He said in disbelief, before shifting his look on you, then to the another chariot following.

"Wait! Don't move, Jaeger!" The soldier held the person's shoulders, forcing him to come back in the chariot.

"I'm done with playing doppelgänger!" Jean said, as he took off his wig in annoyance, making the soldier gasp as he took few steps back. "Don't ever call me that again, moron!" He said, as he ran to the commander, then asking permission to go.

"Get your equipment from the 4th squad." The commander stated, as Jean nodded, before running off to the 4th squad's location.

Then moments right after, a soldier came towards the commander with a large suitcase, as he opened it, only containing maneuver gears equipment.

"Everyone that can move, follow me. We'll join the female Titan's capture squad." He ordered in his usual authoritive manner, ignoring Nile's questionings.

"Erwin, stop!" Nile yelled, as he took up the gun he's been holding all along, the action relaying on soldiers surrounding you. "What you're doing is outright treason against the monarchy!"

"Nile, is your brain as lacking as that thin mustache of yours? It seemed like you  don't even understand what's going on." The captain said, dissed rather, but the guy only ignoring it, as his soldiers did.

"Erwin, remove your gear now!" He ordered mandatory, as he proceeded to point the gun on the commander, slipping his index finger on the trigger.

You drew out your blades, making a noticeable cut on your palm.

"H-hey! What the hell are you doing?! Stop that!" Nile stuttered out, you felt the wound bleed as you walked towards him.

He pointed the gun in your forehead, as you leaned closer, the point of the gun pressing on your skin, with strokes of lightning flashing on and off around you.

"Tell your men to put the guns down," You said, as you kept eye contact as you watch him lightly shake.

"O-or what?"

"You know what I can do." You said, as you controlled the lightning flashes around you.

His eyes widened in terror, before finally putting his gun down slowly, a signal for his men to do the same.

You healed the exposed wound on your hand, making him sigh in relief as it steam off, you turned around to the commander and captain, hoping they'll get the hint that everyone can pass through and fight already.

The commander walked towards your way, as you raised your fist and saluted.

"I'm giving your permission to give orders to my men. You can go now. Thank you." Was all he said as you saluted again before you flew off.

You landed on a roof, will the few Military Police just standing and watching the scene. The sighting can be clearly seen from your place, the people running away in panic, and the female Titan defending her self from the soldiers' attack, a long distance from where you're standing.

"Y/n, what's your orders?!" An soldier asked in panic, as you narrowed your eyes around the area before speaking.

"Evacuate all the civilians to the park. Gather more soldiers to help you. Do it quick." You said, as the soldier nodded, saluting before flying off.

You flew off to another roof, wherein more soldiers are on, flying off one by one.

"Where the hell is Eren!?" You hissed in frustration, as you saw the soldiers get killed by the female Titan, which was making you feel sick.

You came down and ran at your full pace, forwarding to the tunnel where he should've transformed times ago.

Large boulders and thick ashes from it was scattered around the place, the tunnel was completely crushed, as you quickly ran to where you heard voices of people.

"Armin, where is-" You stopped before you could even finish your sentence, Armin was crouching down a boulder, seemed like talking to someone.

"What happened..?" You asked in disbelief, as you walked to Armin.

"Y/n, he's still alive in there, but I don't think he can fight in time...." He reassured, somehow working on you, but that is a big problem.

Think Y/n, think.

You closed your eyes as you ran your hand down your face in distress, before struggling on removing the blocks of boulders on top of where Eren is, you breathed heavily as you removed a few, enough to see Eren halfway.

"Don't go until he's awake. I'll fight the female Titan." You stated, as you ran off the place, bursting out your wings as you flew to where the female Titan is.

"Team leader!" Even though you didn't know if it was you, you turned around moment after you landed, only seeing a soldier hold his knees as he panted, as you wonder if he did chase you all the way here.

"All, the civilians, are already in the park," He breathe after every word, as you looked at the distance between the female Titan and the people.

"Make sure to keep it that way. Tell the others to help you help Armin retreat Eren, they're on the crushed tunnel, I'll fight the female Titan, if Eren wakes up during, I'll pass it to him, as planned. Now go." You ordered, as you flew off, glad that you were able to think properly at the moment.

"Y/n!" Another soldier called right after you landed, finally got near the female titan.

"Tell the backups to stop on attempting to kill it. Distract it only. I'll handle the rest." The gust of wind made it hard for him to understand, but somehow he did, nodding before flying away using the ODM gear.

You flew off and landed on the roof, you inhaled sharply as you watched the female Titan, then cutting your hand few seconds later.

Bright lighting bolt from the sky formed around you, as your Titan's skeleton started to form, white colored skin covering it, all coming from thin air.

The transformation was finished in a second, you immediately slammed your palm on the ground, long daggers from the ground relaying towards the female Titan, a few catching it in an instant.

It's body was pierced by the daggers you made, making it paralyzed as the dagger pierced through its leg, stabbed, then up to its chest, being skewed in a total of three daggers forward, vertically from you.

This stopped the chaos immediately, as you walked to female Titan, you turned your hand into a crystalized dagger, slicing its limbs off as you pulled it out, holding it tightly by neck.

"Report to the section commander. Hurry up!" You yelled from above, after you came out of your Titan form, but only halfway to just be able to speak in your normal voice.

Multiple soldiers fired the green smoke, indication of the plan being successful.

You placed it's body on the ground, as the nets with blades the back up provided pinned it down securely.

More soldiers came, the 4th Squad came along with squad leader Hange, and the captain.

You leaned down the female Titan, you bit off its nape, revealing the human controlling the female Titan.

It was Annie. You already expected it, as was discussed on that night. But something was different. There are marks of the tears that flew down her face.

She was crying.

Blinding light came from her, the heat of the explosion melting your Titan's body as well as the things surrounding, making the soldiers back off.

The light lasted for seconds, before it faded, only revealing Annie, being covered with crystal. She was inside a ovoid shaped crystal, her face was peaceful, and calm after all this.

Luckily, before the heat traveled to your Titan's nape, you managed to crystalize it beforehand, but with the process being rushed, but still being completed anyway.

Moments after the light faded, you pulled yourself out of your Titan's nape, only able to do it halfway, you felt your titan marks being deep as you collapsed in exhaustion, half of your body was still inside.

You pulled you arm out, leaving some titan flesh still stuck on your skin, as you noticed a person standing in front of you, didn't manage to look up who was it out of tiredness, you felt yourself in the verge of passing out.

The person held you, before slicing the flesh around the part halfway up your body, before carefully pulling you out as you both flew and landed, you recognized the person as he lay you down the ground.

Despite your tiredness, your body lightly shake as your forced yourself to at least sit, before finally being able to stand up.

Since the captain was beside you, you snatched one of his sword without hesitation, before gathering all the energy you had left and walked to Annie furiously, and also taking Jean's sword.

"Get the hell out of there and face all these shits you've done!" You stabbed the crystal repeatedly in rage, making everyone stand and approach to you.

The sword you used shattered after your continues stabbing on the crystal, you pulled out the other one, before continuing on stabbing it, but this time, everyone held you back. Everyone. Because one wasn't able to.

You knew it wouldn't help, but continued it anyway to at least take the anger that was in you for long, and at this out of you at least.

"Y/n calm down! It wouldn't do anything!" You felt the section commander holding your back by tightly gripping on both your arms.

Once you gained your senses back, you breathed heavily as you calm down, holding your head as you collapsed to your knees.

It was all for this.

It was all for nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 8.9K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
1.7M 58.6K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
1.1K 66 7
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...