š™Žš™šš™§š™šš™£š™™š™žš™„š™žš™©š™® - ( Ma...

By voidstxr

- š™Žš™šš™§š™šš™£š™™š™žš™„š™žš™©š™® (n.) finding something good without looking for it. āI LOVED YOU AS šˆš‚š€š‘š”š’ ļæ½... More

š‘ŗš‘¬š‘¹š‘¬š‘µš‘«š‘°š‘·š‘°š‘»š’€
š‘Øš‘Ŗš‘» š‘¶š‘µš‘¬
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—¼š—»š—² ā” necrotizing fasciitis
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—¼ ā” the smell of death
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ ā” mcsteamy
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—² ā” drama, drama, drama
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—¶š˜… ā” oh god a baby
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—» ā”ā” happy thanksgiving
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜ ā” running out of time
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—»š—¶š—»š—² ā” goodbye my lover
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—²š—»ā” you're not alone
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—²š—» ā” tree guy
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—¹š˜ƒš—² ā” superhero
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š—²š—²š—» ā” mcsteamy's return
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—²š—²š—» ā” patient 34986
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¶š—³š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” dr. sloan
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—¶š˜…š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” 911
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” toxic
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜š—²š—²š—» ā” rockstar
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—»š—¶š—»š—²š˜š—²š—²š—» ā” jane doe

š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—µš—暝—²š—² ā” ready when you are

6.1K 229 7
By voidstxr

[ iii. three ]
❛𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴❜

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃, 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐁. Everyday patients died, so you would expect that the brunette was used to the feeling of facing death, but as she was so close to dying herselfe she realized that she was deeply scared of the death.

"You realize how stupid that was?", Dylan asked her as he carefully closed the black flak jacket behind her bag.

"It was, Brie. Incredibly stupid", Cristina spoke up as well, while Meredith have the dark haired woman a look. "Cristina!"

"You know when you don't need to be made fun of? Like when you have your hand inside a body that's got a bomb in it and a stranger is velcroing a flak jacket to your boobs. Oh and by the way, hadn't I stuck my hand inside of him we were all dead now, so your welcome!"

"Okay, at least you got a sence of irony", Dylan smirked at her as he looked at the young intern.

Brie looked over her shoulder and eyed him for a moment, "Only when things are really inronic."

Her gaze fell back on Meredith and then moved to Cristina, "I had a feeling."

"What's that?", Dylan asked her curious but Brie remained silent for a moment as she pressed her lips to a thin line, "Nothing."

A short moment later Burke finally opened the door and immediately approched Cristina, "Time for you to go, you too Grey."

"No, I'm staying", Cristina shook her head quickly. "Yeah, me too", Meredith agreed with her friend.

"There's nothing more you can do here. We got it covered", Burke tried to assure her but Cristina still looked unconvenienced.

He leaned towards her whispering, "Cristina, this is not another cool surgery. This Ammo could go off and kill everyone in this room. Do you get that? You cannot be in here."

"You think this is about the surgery?", she asked him disbelieving.

"Cristina, I cannot concentrat with you in here. I cannot think", he hissed at the woman. Cristina and Meredith looked at Brie, who had watched them closely. She slowly nodded her head at the two, "We'll be fine. It's okay."

The two nodded hesitantly at her and at last left the O.R. with one last look at their friend. Tears started to slowly whelmed up in Brie's eyes as she let out a deep sighed.

"So, you have a plan, right?" She asked Daylen as she nodded her head and let out a sniff, "You're really gonna get me outta this, right?"

But the bomb man just looked at her, "I'll be back in a minute." He quickly left the room as Brie exhaled again. "Well— is this the strangest thing that ever happened in your O.R.?", she asked Dr. Burke, who now sat down in a chair.

"I'd had to say that it is", he nodded at her making Brianne chuckled, "Good, 'cause I'm very competitive."

"All the best surgeons are", he answered her smiling a bit, which made Brie smile as well and for a short moment she had forgotten that her hand laid on top of a Ammo.

But after a moment the smile slowly disappeared from her face again, "How long do we have to wait?"

Burke looked at her, "I don't know, he—" In that moment the door opened again and Burke immediately joined Daylen by the door before they both started whispering.

Brie quickly got annoyed and rolled her eyes at them as she hissed, "Stop doing that! I'm not a patient!"

The two gave her a confused look, "What?" She gave them an annoyed look, "The two of you are looking at me the way we look at patient. Like I'm gonna freak out any second. I'm not gonna freak out, so whatever it is just tell me straight out!"

The two men seemed a little bit taken back by her words but then Dr. Burke approached her, "The main oxygen line runs directly under this room."

Brie nodded her head at them, "Okay."
They remaining silent as Brie eyed their worried face expression and shook her head, "Not okay?—Well? I need one of you to tell me what this means exactly, because I think it means that if the bomb were to explode over the oxygen line, the whole hospital could blow up."

Nobody of them said something so Brie got a little nervous, "And that's just crazy right?"

Daylen joined the two as he calmly started to explain, "Brianne, it just means that we have to move."

"Move?", she questioned him as if he was insane. "That's right, we have to move", he repeated his words before he started whispering with Burke again.

Brie's eyebrows immediatley shot up, "Wait! I can't wiggle my fingers because we can't shift the Ammo. And now you want me to roll out the entire gurney?"

"Well, that's our safest— safest option", he nodded his head as the two held eye contact.

"Not a problem. We can do this", Dr. Burke assured them both as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You handling this Taylor?", the dark skinned man asked the brunette who nodded her head at the surgeon while she gulped, "I'm handling this!"

A couple of men slowly entered the room and prepared her for the moving and just a short moment later they were already in the hallway.

Brie tried to breath as calmly as she could without shaking, but at this point her nerves were on the edge. A small line of sweat could be seen on her forehead as she felt how her arm slowly got numb.

The group slowly made their way down the empty hallway as Daylen walked besides her, "You're doing great."

"Okay, let's go over it one more time, please", the brunette said, not looking up from the patient her hand was still stuck in.

The brunette man nodded before he started to explain quietly, "The device is shaped like a rocket and we're gonna have everything ready. Dr. Burke's team is gonna be in place and my team is gonna be in place. Then I'm gonna ask you to take the hand that you have in Mr. Carlson and wrap it around the Device."

"And pull it out", the woman ended his explanation as she looked straight ahead.  "Level", he added quickly, "Pull it out while keeping it level."

She nodded without looking at him, "I'm doing my best."

In that moment Cristina rounded the corner, "What are you doing!?", she questioned them out of breath, but they didn't answered her.

"Stop! Stop right where you are!", the man told her angry. "I thought Dr. Burke told you to leave?", Daylen stated in an annoyed tone as they all stopped walking.

"We're moving to an O.R. further away from the oxygen line. You know, in case we blow up", Brie explained to her in a quiet voice.

"I distinctly remember him telling you to leave."

"Where is he?", Cristina questioned as she ignored the brunette man besides her friend. "He's preparing the O.R.", Brie answered her immediately.

Cristina looked at Brianne, "Well, then he'll never know, will he?" Brie's mouth opened a gap as she let out a loud breath, "You stay over there!", Daylen instructed her in a demanding tone.

"You stay over there", he repeated as Cristina walked to where he had nodded to. "Tell me something, pelase", Brie begged her friend,

"What?"

The brunette rolled her blue eyes, "Cristina, I have my hand on a freaking bomb, I'm going crazy right now, and most importantly I really have to pee. Tell me anything."

Cristina remained silent for a second but then she finally spoke up, "He told me he loved me. Last night— he thought I was asleep, but I heard him say it."

"Burke loves you", Brie repeated smiling at her friend as they contiued walking past her.

"Yes."

Daylen gave her a curious look, "Mind your own business", Cristina hissed at him before she looked back at Brie. "Burke loves you." The black haired woman shrugged at her, "Yeah, everybody has problems."

"Well, are you gonna say it back or—"

"Of course not. He didn't say it to me. He said it to sleeping me. Reciprocity is not required. —Besides he might blow up today."

Brie nodded at her as she raised her eyebrows, "Excellent point."

The two looked at each other with a worried expression but suddenly the operation table hit something with the wheels. Brie flinched as she squeezed her eyes shut.

After a second she slowly opened them again as Daylen spoke up from next to her, "All right everybody, let's just keep placing one foot in front of the other. Nice and slowly."

He then turned towards Brie again, "All right Brianne we're almost there."

The brunette nooded her head as she breathed out a quiet, "Okay."

"We're almost there. Nice and easy. You're ready?"

"Yep."

"Okay, let's go, nice and slow", and with that they stared walking again.

The operation table shook a bit but then they could continue on normal ground. "You had to say that you're going to die today", Cristina whispered as she watched her friend worried.

"I told you so", the woman replied to her as she gave her an intensive look.

"WE'RE READY WHEN YOU ARE", Burke told her as he stood besides Brianne, leaning over his patient.

"We're good, Brianne?", Daylen questioned her calmly making the woman looked into his eyes as she nodded, "Yeah."

The two held eye contact as Dr. Burke spoke up again, "I'm going to extend the wound. When I cut, the bleeding's going to intensify. If we're going to face Mr. Carlson, you have to pull the Ammo out immediately."

"But remember, remove it while keeping it as level as possible", Daylen reminded her again in a quiet tone. "Nice and easy, no quick movements. Level."

"Right, level."

"You're ready?", the dark skinned man asked her but she shook her head at him, "Will I ever be ready for this?"

"You have to", he answered her while the woman breathed rapidly. "Yeah. I guess."

She looked back at Daylen as Burke slowly started the operation, "Scalpel."

"I guess I'm ready", she repeated quietly to herself as she watched Dr. Burke operate.

The operation didn't last long as Burke finally looked up from his patient, "I'm good, she can go."

"All right, Brianne. Wrap your hand around the nose cone." But Daylen's voice sounded so far away from Brianne as she stared into the distance. Like an echo that Haller from the walls of the O.R. There as no way they would survive this, absolutely no way.

"Brianne."

"Taylor?"

The woman snapped out of her daze, "Taylor?" The monitors emitted a continuous sound in the background as tears slowly whelmed up in her eyes.

"Brianne?", Daylen repeated her name one more time before the brunette took her mask off.

"Tell George, Izzie, Mere, Cristina and Alex, yeah even Alex, that I love them. And that they gave me the feeling of family for the first time in my life."

Daylen shook his head at her, "No, you hear me?—"

"You should make sure, make sure that they now it, okay!"

"Taylor, his pressure is dropping", Burke told her as she stared into the distance, blinking with her eyelids as her legs shook a bit.

"Taylor—"

"No, I can't, this is crazy! Burke you gonna go. You go. Both of you should go", the brunette told the two men.

"Nobody's dying today, Taylor", the surgeon told her in a convince tone.

"Brianne, I want you to look at me—", the young woman's head snapped towards Daylen who starred into her eyes.

"Look at me, I know this is bad and I know that I'm this ass who's been yelling at you all day, so just pretend that I'm someone you like. Whatever you need, but you need to listen to me."

A small smile made it's way onto her lips as she breathed out shakily, "You're actually not that bad, Young."

He smiled a bit as he still looked at her, a tear slowly made it's way down her cheek as she breathed out shakily, "I'm scared."

"I know, but you can do this. It'll be over in a second. You can do this, Brianne."

She slowly nodded her head at the man infront of her before she carefully piled the Ammo out of the patient.

"Gently."

"You know you should at least buy me a coffee after this", Brie joked as she held the Ammo into the air. Tears made their way down her cheeks as she slowly placed it into his hands.

"I'm free on Saturday", the man answered her jokingly as he slowly turned towards the door making her let out a chuckle, still crying. He looked at her one more time, "You did good."

He then slowly stepped out of the door disappearing into the hallway. But even if the Ammo was finally out of her hand she still had this weird feeling in her stomach, so she decided to slowly follow after him.

She walked out of the door and spotted Daylen who was walking down the hall carefully as the Ammo suddenly exploded in his hands, sending Brianne to the floor.

As soon as the woman hit the floor she could only feel that her hole body hurted before her vision went completly black.

It was already in the middle of the night as Brie laid in her bed staring at the celling. The adrenaline still ran through her body and she felt horrible, but suddenly Brie's door opened revealing George who slowly climbed into her bed.

Brie slowly truend towards him, her lavender coloured blanket under her chin, "Your okay?"

"I should ask you that", the man said as he got under the blanked. "You almost died today."

Brianne opened her mouth to say something as the door opened again, revealing Izzie and Meredith who looked at the two immediately.

Brie now laid in the middle of the group looking at the celling as a silence fell over them. "I love you guys", the brunette suddenly spoke up as she looked at them.

"I stood in the O.R. my hand on an Ammo and all I could think about was how sad it would be to not be with you guys anymore. And— I thought about all the things I still wanted to do in life and all the things that I did." There was silence as the brunette still started at the celling, "I love you guys."

The three cuddled up on her as Meredith spoke up in a tried voice, "We love you too, B."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.4K 47
"it's not hell if you like the way it burns" Lucy would choose Mark in every lifetime even if he wouldn't always choose her in this one. slow burn ma...
130K 1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
107K 4.2K 32
"š’šØš¦šžš­š¢š¦šžš¬ š¢ š°šØš§ššžš« š°š”ššš­ šØš®š« š„š¢šÆšžš¬ š°šØš®š„š š›šž š„š¢š¤šž š¢šŸ š¢ š§šžšÆšžš« š›š®š«š¢šžš š­š”šž šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š š¬ š¢ š”...
16.9K 460 11
ā” šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š“š‡š„ šŽš”š“š†šŽšˆšš† šˆšš“š„š‘š š…šˆššƒš’ š‹šŽš•š„ šˆš š‡š„š‘ š’š„šƒš”š‚š“šˆš•š„ š‚šŽš–šŽš‘šŠš„š‘ mark sloan x oc season 3 ā”...