Wilderness Survival

By Stillwell03

Due to an undesired test from Hatsume. Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Mina, Ibara, Yui and Setsuna have found themselve... More

Alone and Confused
Polygamy?
Hunting
Bathing
Teetering Point
New Problems
Cave of Wonders
Holy Woman's Secret
Issues
It's Always the Quiet Ones
Unexpected Guest
Payback on Pinky
Fistful of Lust
Reality Sinking In
Accepting Life
We're Where!?

Agonizing Thoughts

5.9K 152 171
By Stillwell03

About two weeks had passed since the incident regarding Itsuka and the machine for everyone in class B to hold some unease. Not only did another one of their own get sent into the past with no way out, but the escape was sabotaged by one of their own classmates. Right now, the fifteen students are sitting in their classroom with the girls talking among themselves.

"I hope Itsuka's ok." Yanagi seemed to be worried immensely due to some of the times she's heard Hatsume's inventions go wrong to at least hope their friend got to where the seven were in time safely and not somewhere else.

"Don't worry. This time it was Monoma that made things blow up, she'll be fine." Tsunatori seemed to have some confidence with Komori agreeing.

"Chances are, Itsuka's taking this more like a vacation for not having to deal with Monoma."

As they spoke, the guys who overheard this thought about the fact since day one Itsuka's been keeping their former blond classmate in line. To them, the thought of even going back to prehistoric time would be heaven to what she had to deal with on average.

With the eight

'This is hell.' Itsuka thought this as she laid in the cave on an abnormally hot day. Ordinarily, the group would go out and scavenge for what they need. However, today was a little too hot for them to do anything to spend the hotter times in the day laying in the cave trying to beat the heat. For the past week however, the orange haired girl has struggled with her own body in ways she's never dealt with. Ordinarily, she's spent her days trying to keep ahead in her classes, train and keep Monoma in line. Now, most of her time had been freed up for her to be in an odd state. Things didn't help that her mind wandered towards the incident that happened with Izuku, Ochako and Mina very often and fantasized about that. Now she's feeling abnormal things with herself and doesn't know how to comprehend them.

"So you've been feeling nausea for the past few mornings?" Ibara began speaking to Ochako with her smiling happily.

"Yep. It's hard to determine right away, but I think I might be pregnant." Both girls smiled before beginning to go down the line of possible baby names they could do for their future children.

Looking at Ibara's growing stomach, Itsuka began to think of herself in that situation with Izuku caressing her for some reason. 'Get those stupid thoughts out of your head! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE TURNING INTO SOME KIND OF PERVERT!' She turned to her side with the odd actions taking the interest of Momo.

"Hey Itsuka? Do you wanna join me to the lake to try and cool off a bit?" Itsuka looked at her friend to nod. The two got up and left for the lake and noticed Izuku trying to make adjustments to their bed, notably sweating a storm.

"Isn't that lake on fire? Midoriya told me it had oil in it then got struck with lightning a couple months ago for you guys." Itsuka questions.

"There's more than one lake on the island and there's natural springs here too. It's where we get our water."

As they left and went towards the lake, Momo took some notes of how her friend looked as opposed to when she first arrived. Her normally calm and chipper eyes turned into sunken back and rather lethargic ones. Her normal posture became bent over as if it was hard for her to even carry her own weight anymore. Even her smile seemed to be hollow when she presented it. It was almost as if the Itsuka Momo knew was dying inside to the point it hurt her to see.

"Hey Itsuka. Are you ok?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well...you seem off. Almost as if something is bothering you really badly." She placed her hand on Itsuka's shoulder while giving a concerned look. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Seeing that they were at the lake and away from prying ears, the two undressed and got into the lake for her to begin. "Since I was little, I've actually had to deal with Monoma being kinda...well him."

"That's enough to make anyone cry."

"It is. It's even worse knowing what we've seen of him in UA is him mellowing out." Momo's eyes widened a bit knowing that Monoma was notably worse than he was. "Since we've been in the same classes, I've kinda made it a point to pull him back when he'd go too far and have tried to keep him from going overboard. This was for some cases a full time job with training at the dojo I went to, taking up most of the free time I had."

"So are you bored?"

"....Maybe a little, but that's not the issue I'm getting at." Itsuka cleared her throat while explaining. "Since I've been dealing with Monoma for a long time, I've had to keep my attention on that and my training to not pay attention to other things. I didn't have a problem till I saw....that."

Momo was unsure what she meant to ask. "That?"

"You know...." Her face went red for Momo to understand now.

"Oh! Now I get it. Izuku, Ochako and Mina helped open you up to something and....you've never actually had interest in these things and explored them?"

"I thought these things were pointless and didn't want to waste my time with them." She turned away and said the next bit softly. "Until after seeing it happen in front of me."

"Uhhh...." Momo looked over for Itsuka to turn red.

"Since I've never had an interest in those things, what happened was a shock to the point I kinda started exploring it. Sadly, doing it alone made me a little...."

"Unsatisfied?" The orange haired girl nodded. "Ok. So as far as I can tell, you've never looked into the opposite sex so much with interest or explored your body. This ended with your sexual urges going unchecked for years and the incident with the three here had pushed you over the edge. Now that the gates open, you can't shut it and you don't know what to do since any normal means of self gratification would be insufficient."

"I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm losing my mind since I can't do anything to stop it." Itsuka put her head down into the water for Momo to give a blunt answer.

"Then just do it with Izuku."

"WHAT!?" Momo looked over to see Itsuka completely out of the water and showing off what she has.

"Oh my. Should I expect this as an open invitation for me?" She joked for the Big Fist quirk user to hide her body in the water. "Don't be so ashamed of the thought. The way I had done it with Izuku is in a cave while running from a tyrannosaurus. This was also how we found out Izuku is allergic to latex."

"So that's why you all don't use protection when you're doing that."

"For the most part, yes."

Itsuka looked down a bit to her chest floating up from the water. "But going up to him and saying 'hey, can you have sex with me' doesn't sound like something he'd be into."

"Trust me. If it's to help, Izuku wouldn't be ashamed of it. Have you woken up to Setsuna and Mina giving him a morning release recently? I'm amazed they haven't gone all the way while we're in the bed he made yet."

The thought of sleeping in a bed that someone else has used to do the deed made both girls shudder a bit. "So he'd be ok with it?"

"Well as long as he's not forced, I don't see a problem. Besides, I'm sure he'd be interested in seeing what is solid and what isn't." She began fondling Itsuka's breast a bit for the two to separate a bit.

"If anything, I can get him to spend some time with ya." Both girls looked over to see Setsuna and Yui behind them. "I gotta go with him later today to get some fruit. Maybe you and I can switch for me to grab water with Yui while you get a cherry popped."

"Can you make that sound less awkward than it is?" The smaller dark haired girl said with annoyance.

"You'd do that for me?" Both nodded before Yui spoke up.

"On the condition that I get to have some fun with you after Izuku sleeps with you." A wide smile came on her face while explaining her logic. "I want to taste you after the one that took my chastity takes yours."

'That just sounded very creepy and beyond any form of normality there could be.' Itsuka tried to brush this off before smacking her cheeks. "Ok. I think I can do it."

"There ya go! Get that sausage!"

'Did you really need to say that part?' Everyone stared at Setsuna as she seemed abnormally excited for this. Momo and Itsuka got out of the water and changed before the four began returning back to the cave. As they returned, Setsuna began making an excuse for her to not be able to go with Izuku for him to nod as if he understood. The trio didn't know what the excuse was until Izuku came over to talk to them.

"Setsuna said you'd be ok with joining me with getting fruit today?" He asked for Itsuka to nod. "Ok. I'll be heading out in a little bit. It's starting to cool down for us to have an easier time getting them without being in the heat. I'll be getting some stuff ready outside when you wanna head out."

Itsuka smiled and waited for Izuku to leave before turning to Setsuna. "So what was the excuse you used?"

"I said that you're horny and you wanna jump his dingleberries."

"WHAT!?"

Setsuna started laughing her ass off before correcting herself. "Relax. I said I was having some stomach pains cause I was on my period and he didn't want to push any farther."

"....I can never tell when you're serious or not."

"Hey, that opened you up for your booty call after Itsuka gets her's. Don't judge me."

"Whatever. I'll see you all later." Itsuka started to walk out with Setsuna smiling happily.

"Don't let him finish inside ya or you'll have to worry about Yui drinking it."

"STOP SAYING DISGUSTING STUFF LIKE THAT OUTSIDE OF A LEMON CAPTION!" Itsuka shouted in anger with Momo and Yui looking at the Self Amputation quirk user.

"What?"

"What's your angle in all this?" Momo raised her eyebrow trying to think what Setsuna would gain from Izuku and Itsuka doing it.

"Can't a girl help her gal pals out without being scrutinized for it?" Both girls looked at her in an unconvinced way for her to explain the truth. "None of us are going to get to step 3 of the plan here to make Izuku the harem master until everyone sleeps with him at least once. The Ibara and Ochako getting pregnant was an accident."

"So you're trying to get Izuku to sleep with Itsuka so he can be more open to knocking us all up?" Yui clarified for her to at least understand this.

"Pretty much."

"Sometimes I wonder if Mineta is the most perverse person or if he comes in second." Momo gives an emotionless stare for the dark green haired girl to defend herself.

"At least I don't take pictures of guys while they're changing or try to see what type of package they're holding down south!"

Everyone looked at her in the cave for a minute before turning back to what they were doing. "Either way. You're coming with me to get our job done. I want to enjoy myself thoroughly when Itsuka gets back here." Yui licked her lips in anticipation as her and Setsuna left. As they did, Momo could only let out a sigh before going to see what they had for dinner that night.

'Something tells me if we all aren't pregnant by the time we get home, it'll be a miracle.'

And that finishes this chapter. See how Itsuka manages herself next time with Izuku. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 579 8
This is a reaction fic to We're not Friends Kacchan! by WindsCarryFar. "Why do I have to explain anything to you?" He tried to formulate a response...
26.1K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...
322K 6.4K 71
'Power only acknowledges power and ignores the weak.' These were words Izuku held close to his heart growing up. Because of this, Izuku had trained a...
597K 12.1K 62
Izuku was alone in the world. Abandoned by the ones he called his family and left to his own accord. But thanks to a chance encounter with the rabbit...