Old friend| Kai Parker

silasasss

What if Kai had a friend before he was sent into prison world. What are Damon and Stefan hiding? Better ask W... Еще

1. Backstory
2. Back in Mystic falls
3.Hello, brother
4. Where are we?
5. Old friend
6. Problems
7. Eclipse
8.Him
9. Gone
11. What are you?
12.Family
13. Promise
14.I've got you brother
15.Wake up
16.Love
17.Curse
18.Traitor
19.I'm sorry
20. Deja Vu
21. I'm sorry
22.Back home
23.No pain
24. You promised
26. Plan
26. Leader
Important
28. Popcorn
29. Kindest Kidnapper
30. Let the games begin
31. Alive
32.Short
33.Dream
34. Frustrated
35. Travel
36. Teenagers in love
37.Sunset
38. What is going on?
39.Thousand words
40. Confession
41.Baby
42.Long night
43.Three days
44.Brianna Parker
New Kai Parker Book?
NEW BOOK

10.Pain

4.3K 92 29
silasasss

Next morning
I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I rub my eyes so I can fully see. I don't want to stand up. My bed is too comfy.
After 5 min I finally stand up and look at the mirror which is beside my bed.
I look like shit. My hair looks like I haven't brushed it in weeks and my skin is pale.I have very dark circles under my eyes making me look like I haven't slept at all.
Even tho I slept very well.
My bathroom is connected to my bedroom,kinda like Damons, so I go to my bathroom and strip down my clothes.

My clothes are laying messy on the ground but I'll clean it up later. I step into the shower and turn it on. The warm water hits my face and I immediately relax.

I really needed that.

I love showers. In the shower all my worries are gone. It's me. It gives me time to think too.

......................
Flashback
It's been a week since we're staying at the Parkers house. The Gemini Coven couldn't find the loophole for the curse so they've decided to make a meeting with the entire Coven.

I'm not complaining tho. Turns out that Malachai and I have more in common than I thought and Oliver gets along pretty well with Josette.
Oliver and I have to share a room because they only have one guest room.
Right now Oliver is out with Josette and I'm by myself in our room.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door

„Come in!"
„Uh hey. I'm leaving for some days. I have some business to do", the ugly man said.
„Alright, Joshua. Where are you going?"
„None of your business", he says and slams the door.

Weird ass bitch.

I wait for 10 min to make sure he's gone. I step out of my room and go downstairs to see if his car is still here. And it's gone which means he's not here anymore.

I smile to myself and run back upstairs to Malachais room. I  try to open it but it's locked.
What?
I try again but it won't do anything.

„Hello?", Malachais voice from inside asks.
„Malachai! It's me, Brianna. Do you know where the keys are?"
I hear him chuckle and come closer do the door.
„Brinnie, You're a vampire and a witch. I don't think you need the keys."
„Oh yea right", I laugh nervous.

Just hearing his voice makes me nervous.Oh god, I can't get enough from him.

„Step aside"
„Will do"

I mutter a spell and the door flies open and I go inside the room.
I see Kai sitting on his bed looking up to me with a big smile.
I return the smile and give him a big hug.
He falls backwards on his bed and I'm on top of him.

"Aw, you can't live without me", he teases
"Shut up", I mumble and burry my head into his neck.
He chuckles and begins to play with my hair.
I can't stop smiling. I'm taking a deep breath so I can smell him better.

Let me tell you he smells like heaven. This boy is perfect.

After us just being quite he finally speaks up.

"I missed you too,brinnie"
"I like that we're just laying here"
He looks down to me and I look up. Our eyes meet.

"You're really comfortable plus you smell good", I say.
He smiles which I return and gives me a kiss on my lips.
I put my hands around his neck, deepening the kiss. We both smile during the kiss.

It felt right. Being in his arms makes me feel safe. But if we only knew that this isn't going to last that long.

Flashback ends
.................................
A knock on the door makes me snap out of my thoughts.
"Hello?", I ask.
"It's me Stefan. Breakfast is ready!"
"Uhh yea sure. Give me 5 min."

Akward.I have to get used to living with people again. Especially with my brother.

I sigh and step out of the shower. I take a towel to dry my self and take a smaller one to put my hair in it.
I go back to my bedroom to get some clothes. Caroline has been kind enough to give me some of her clothes.

I put a white oversized hoodie on with Caroline ripped jeans and white socks. The hoodie is obviously not Caroline's. I found it laying here so why not wear it. It looks cute on me.
It kinda smells like men.

'Ew'
I go back to my bathroom and pick up my old clothes and put them in a casket.
I look back to the mirror and see it's all foggy.
With the hoodie sleeve I wipe the most of it away.

I look waayy better now. I take out the towel in my hair. Suddenly there is a sharp pain in my heart that leads me to fall.

I grunt. The mirrors are about to break and everything starts to shake.

My magic!
I haven't used it in more than 1 month.

I quickly Mutter a spell to make my hair dry and straight. 

"Fac comae sicco"

The pain stops and everything stops to shake. I sigh out of relief. I stand up to look my self in the mirror.

My hair is now dry and my curtain bangs have volume.

'Nice'

Stefans POV
"I'm excited!", Elena says.
"Me too! I bet she's pretty!", Caroline adds.
"Don't get too attached", Damon says while taking a sip of his Bourbon.
I roll my eyes.
"First of all maybe she'll like me and second of all why are you drinking bourbon so early?", Elena asks taking the bourbon out of his hand.

"She made it very clear that she doesn't need us and that we're not her Family anymore", I say
"How can someone ever see the Mikaelsons as a Family?", Caroline asks.

We all just stare at her.

"What?"
"Blondie, for your reminder. You've slept with Klaus. Plus the Mikaelsons raised her.She's practically a Mikaelson and we all know not to trust the Mikaelsons "

Caroline rolls her eyes.

"Do you guys know how she turned?", Elena asks.

We shake our heads and in that moment Brianna comes in.

Brianna's POV

I come into the Kitchen and see everyone staring at me.

There's Stefan,Damon, a Blondie and Katherine?

"Katherine?", I breath out.
"Um no. It's Elena", she informs me
"Oh, sorry. I'm Brianna", I say and stick my arm out so she can shake it but instead she hugs me.

"Oh okay", I say and pull away.
I look to the other girl and she smiles at me.
"Hi, I'm Caroline!", she says and without any warning she hugs me.

"You guys seem to like hugs", I say and Caroline pulls away.
I look over to my brothers.
"Morning", I say and they do too.

Not Akward at all.

I sit down at the table and the other do too.

"Sooo Brianna. Are you the youngest?",Elena asks.

I nod
"What have you been up to after,yk", Stefan asks.

I swallow my food and begin to talk:"After you guys died, I ran away. I mean I had no family to be with"

Stefan looks down
"Brianna I just want you to know that  we came back. 2 months after our death", he says.
"Too late. I faked my death"

Caroline and  Elena look at me das while Damon has no emotion on his face. So I decided to send him a death glare which he returned.

"We couldn't control ourselves at first. But we learned it so we came back for you!",Damon says.
"Yea, well at least you had each other when you turned", I say back

"How did you turn?", Elena asks.
I look at her then down to my food.
"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it. You can tell us when you're ready", Caroline says.

I give her a thank you smile and she returns a smile back.

Damon coughs and I roll my eyes.
"How did you meet the Mikaelsons anyway?",he asks
"I was in New Orleans and they took me under their wing"

"Did they tell you that your brothers are still alive?",Caroline asks.

I shake my head.
"That's why I have to go back and talk with them"
"Caroline had a thing with Klaus",Damon says.
"Damon!",Elena hits him.

I laugh
"Enough about me. What about you guys? Did you ever turn your humanity off?"

"Yup. I had once but I think I told you about it in our prison World",Damon says.

I nod and look to Stefan.

"Yea, more than once. When I have my humanity off I go all ripper mode"

"Ahhh"

"Once it was Klaus fault"

I shrug.

"Wouldn't know cause he wouldn't tell me about you guys", I say

"I had once too",Elena says,"My brother died and I burned my house with him inside"

"Ouch. That's dark,even for me"
"But he's alive now"
"What about the rest of your Family?", I ask.

She looks down

"I'm sorry", I say.
"No no it's okay. You wouldn't know. They died in a car accident",she says.

She tells me the story about how her parents died and how Stefan saved her. Blah blah blah. How they met.
I saw how Caroline looked at Stefan. She looked hurt but I won't ask her about it.

A boy comes into the kitchen. He looks quite young and hot.

"Oh,hi. Elena who is this?", he asks.
"That's Brianna Salvatore. Brianna that's my brother Jeremy", Elena informs us.

I wave to him

"Nice to meet you. Brianna is that my hoodie?"

I look down and back up. Embarrassing.

"Oh uh. Sorry it was just laying there and it looked comfortable", I apologize.
"It's okay. Looks good on you", he smiles and I smile back.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

74.7K 2.2K 13
Damon tries to rescue Elena, but Kai isn't done with her yet. Apart from all the bloodshed, Elena starts to see a side of him that may be redeemable...
70.2K 2.6K 58
She expected Mystic Falls would bring her a fresh start and peace of mind. Instead, she was tossed headfirst into a supernatural world that would rev...
37.1K 843 36
Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of them, but he hasn't met her yet, Evalynn A...
1.3K 70 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...