๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ |...

By joonspuff

This is an omega verse story. If you dont like such story's you can gladly skip. A small village omega girl... More

Hi im back
Character introduction.
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
part 11
Part12
Part 13

Part 2

49 6 0
By joonspuff

Hmm it feels so good I really like the calm weather...
So peaceful wish I could stay here for the night just looking at the stars with nam-

Oh no choi y/n what are you thinking, he is not even your mate, this is so wrong for me to feel for a guy who is not even my mate..

The river view:

Y/n had a conversation with herself looking at the river side. While she was sitting and watching the river a small bunny saw her and quickly ran away.

Ugh they always think I would kill them since I'm a wolf, but I want one of them they are really cute.

She said to herself again. She was pouting until she heard a giggle. She knew it was namjoon the scent the deep voice giggled. Already blushing as she turned around.

She bowed to him as he did the same.

I can get you one.

Oh- umm you dont have to umm..

Namjoon just call me namjoon y/n I have a bunny friend.

A bunny friend!?!?

He giggled again. He doesnt knows where the confidence came from to even approach her but he did it.
She has her eyes excited. The way theirs a tiny tint of red on the apple cheeks. He found her adorable. Breathtaking to be exact.

Wolves having a friend who is supposed to be their prey is really uncommon, she almost cant believe it.

How did you make a bunny your friend??

Hmm I just gave him everything he needed to trust me and we became friends.

Trust? How do I win a bunny's trust? Shall I offer him a carrot?

She is really innocent, an angel indeed. It's cute how she thinks things work that easily. He thought to himself.

Maybe next time a bunny appears stay calm and just assure him that you wont harm him.

I dont know how to exactly assure him but I will try.

Yeah I know.

Can I meet your bunny friend?

Hmm depends he only meets people who love me and you clearly-

I love- oh um yeah.

There was a bit of silence.

Since your my friend maybe he will accept.

Really! thank you so much namjoon-ssi.

Yeah y-your welcome.

I'll take my leave.

Yeah me too.

Bye.

Bye.

Wow stupid y/n you almost said you love him, how can you be so carefree you idiot. Namjoon is such a nice person. His mate is gonna be lucky.

Y/n thought to herself.

How the hell did I do that!?! Did I just speak to her, she was so soft spoken to me her voice saying my name had such an impact on me. She almost said she loved me... omg those words almost came from her mouth.. arghh kim namjoon you stupid alpha stop being so cringy she doesn't like you.

Namjoon thought to himself.

— timeskip—
Namjoon is already done. He also grows plants. Weird for an alpha to do that but he has immense love for nature.
He says the animals which are his meals are a part of nature, they help him stay alive and fill his empty stomach whenever needed, planting plants and trees is a thank you to them.

Namjoon, I think it's enough for today let's to play!!

Seokjin hyung we arent pups anymore to play running.

Namjoon-ah we are wolves come on!!

No hyung I dont feel like running I'm tired.

Okay then I'll go by the field who knows maybe y/n will be there.

Seokjin said knowing namjoon would immediately agree after hearing his mates name.

That's so cruel joon you can go for your mate but not me, I'm I not special?

You are, special in being a fool.

Yah kim namjoon!!

Hahaha

It's so funny you easily get offended.

No it's not.

Anyways let's go to the field.

They reach the field and are both immediately captivated by the view.

The field view:

Never new this was that beautiful!

Yeah me neither hyung we live in such a small village theres so much more to know.

Yeah it is joon-ah.

I'm gonna go take a run I'll be back in a few.
Seokjin said and left.

Namjoon heard a sudden noise in the plant bushes. His scent senses immediately new it's an wolf an omega the scent is familiar to namjoon.

The view infront of him left him speechless. He cannot believe the beauty infront of them. Its y/n his mate but in her wolf form. It's as beautiful as her human form.

The wolf form:

(Lol its just a random pic I found)

He never knew that the omega had white fur in the wolfform. It's really uncommon since they are forest wolves. They rarely have the white fur.

Namjoons wolf wanted to change its form too but he cant. The omega infront of him can get scared. He is pretty sure that the omega can sense the change in his scent. Rightnow he is really takenback.

She ran into the bushes. Namjoon knew it was to change her form back. She came back fully dressed in her human form.

I'm really sorry y/n but I just happened to be here I didnt really mean too-

It's okay namjoon i know. I was just warned by a scent so i changed my form and you just saw me that's all it's okay.

I never knew you had white fur...

Nobody does i dont reveal my wolf form quite often. No Alpha has seen me in my wolf form. I always wanted it to be my mate to see it first but it's okay I know you didnt mean it.

Namjoon was glad that he us the only alpha that has seen her in the wolf form. He was happy that his mate wanted to keep her wolf form from other alphas just for her mate.

I'm sorry again.

Its okay I'm sure my mate would be okay with it, your a very respectful alpha, I'm sure my mate would understand.

I hope he does.

He liked playing this little game. He liked knowing that he was her mate and poor her doesnt knows it yet. It would be funny to see her reaction when she finds out.

I'll take a leave..

Umm yeah me too.

Namjoon-sii I hope your joining the celebration of my 18th birthday.

Oh umm yeah.

The choi's are really known and respected people in the village. Their daughters 18th birthday was sure gonna be quite a thing.

Its tomorrow.

Yeah I know I would never forget.

I'll be waiting..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
134K 890 14
collection of stories .
184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
717K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...