π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Asylum part 3

3.1K 97 39
By The_Tomboy_13

Alison hesitated as Sam and dean opened the doors to the hospital. The men turned to look at her as she didn't move forward.

"All the monsers tome out at night." She said.

"Alison, we talked about this." Sam crouched down to her. "Nothing going to get you, as long as me and dean are here. Now, If you want, you can wait in the ca—"
"No! Don weave me awone!" She wrapped her arms around Sams neck cutting him short.

Sam sighed and picked her up as he stood up. Then they went inside.

Sam and Dean dug out their flashlights and dean got out the emf detector and Sam got out the night vision camera. The emf detector was showing red.

They walked further down the hallway and rounded the corner.

"Getting readings?" Sam asked dean.

"Yeah, big-time." Dean answered.

"This place is orbing like crazy." Sam said.

"There's probably multiple spirits out and about." Dean said.

Alison buried her face into sams neck.

"And if these unrecovered bodies are causing the haunting?" Sam questioned.

"We got to find them and burn them." Dean said. "Just be carful, though, the only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed-off spirit is a pissed-off spirit of a psycho killer." He said.

Alison whined and dean regretted saying anything, Sam gave him a look.

"Here." Dean held his arms out, and Sam handed the girl off to him. "Alison, we've already told you. Nothing going to get you. Not while we're here." He told his little girl.

"Pinty pwomise?" She held up her small pinky.

Dean sighed then wrapped his bigger pinky around her tiny one.

"Pinky promise." He kissed her head.

They started walking again but something went by behind them making them turn around, but nothing was there. Alison took a deep breath and put her head against deans. They began walking once again.

They rounded another corner and Sam stepped away, looking around a room.
He looked down at the camera then up as he heard a noise.

He turned around and saw a girl in the camera, he gasped in surprise as the girl was standing right in front of him.

"Dean!" He called out. "Dean!"

Dean rounded the corner, Ali stayed back.

"Shotgun!" Sam said.

"Sam, get down!" Dean said.

Sam did as told and crouched down while dean shot the girl.

"I don wike it here!" Alison stated running to Sam and hugging him tightly.

"That was weird." Sam said.

"Yeah, you're telling me." Dean said and started walking back down the hall.

Sam picked Alison up and rushed beside Dean.

"No, dean, I mean, it was weird that she didn't attack me." He told dean.

"It looked pretty aggro from where I was standing." Dean said.

"She didn't hurt me. She didn't even try. So if she didn't want to hurt me, then what did she want?" Sam asked.

As they were passing a room, they heard a whimpering noise coming from inside. The stopped and turned towards it. Sam set Ali down as he got out his flashlight and turned it on.

Dean headed in first with his gun and flashlight and they walked over to a tipped bed.

Alison stayed in between Sam and Dean, afraid something was going to get her.

Sam reached down and moved the bed.

"Aah! Aah!" The girl started freaking out and breathing heavily as she backed into the corner.

Alison let out a breath of relief.

"It's all right. We're not going to hurt you." Dean told her. "It's okay. What's your name?"

"Katherine. Kat." She said standing up.

"Okay. I'm Dean. This is Sam, and this is Ali." Dean said.

"What are you doing here?" Sam questioned her.

"Um...my boyfriend, Gavin—"

"Is he here?" Dean asked her.

"Somewhere. He thought it would be fun, try and see some ghosts." Kat explained.

"That's not fun!" Alison stated.

"I thought it was all just...you know...pretend. I've seen things." Kat said. "I heard Gavin scream, and—"

"All right, Kat, come on. Sams gonna get you out of here. Then we're gonna find your boyfriend." Dean told her leading her.

"No, no." She stopped him. "I'm not gonna leave without Gavin. I'm coming with you."

"It's no joke. It's dangerous." Dean said.

"That's why I've got to find him."

"All right, I guess we're gonna split up, then. Let's go." Dean said.

~~~

"Gavin!" Sam called out.

Alison grasped onto Sams hand and held it tightly.

"Gavin!" Sam called out again.

Kat and dean walked by a window calling out for the boy.

"Gavin!" Kat called out. "Gavin!"

"I've got a question for you." Dean turned to the girl. "You've seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?"

"I guess so."

"Do me a favor. Next time you see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in." Dean told her and they kept walking.

Sam and Alison turned a corner and went down into the room at the end of the hall where they saw a boy laying in the floor.

"Gavin?" Sam asked going to him and crouching down.

"Is he dead?" Alison asked earning a look from Sam.

"Hey, Gavin." Sam shook the boy.

Gavin then gasped awake and sat up causing Alison to jump back.

"It's okay, it's okay. We're here to help Sam told him.

"Who are you?" Gavin questioned.

"My name is Sam, this is Ali. We found your girlfriend." Sam helped him up.

"Kat? Is she all right?" Gavin asked.

"She's worried about you. Are you okay?" Sam asked him.

"I was running. I, uh, I think I fell." Gavin said.

"You were running from what?" Sam asked.

Alison turned her head and saw something run past the door, she tilted her head slightly. The thing kind of looked like a doctor.

"There was— there was this girl. Her— her face...it was all messed up."

"Okay, listen, this girl— did she try to hurt you?" Sam asked.

Alison looked over at the two males then back at the door and slipped out of the room.

"What? No, she, uh..."

"She what?"

"She kissed me."

Sam shook his head.

"Um, but she didn't hurt you physically?" He asked.

"Dude, she kissed me. I'm scarred for life." Gavin stated.

Sam chuckled.

"Trust me, it could have been worse. Now, do you remember anything else?" Sam asked him.

"She, uh— actually, she tried to whisper something in my ear." Gavin said.

"What?"

"I don't know. I ran like hell." Gavin said.

Alison followed the thing until she grunted as she tripped and bumped into something.

"Wh— Alison?"

Alison looked up and saw dean and Katherine looking down at her. Dean then crouched down to her.

"Alison, where's Sam? Is he with you?" Dean questioned her.

She hesitantly shook her head, Dean was now a little angry.

"Alison, you know better than to wonder off on your own!" He scolded her.

"But—" Alison tried but dean stopped her.

"No buts, Alison. You're in big trouble, young lady." He said as he picked her up.

He sighed as his flashlight then started flickering, then it cut off.

"You son of a bitch." He said. "It's all right. I've got a lighter." Dean fished his lighter out of his pocket.

The lighter clicked and dean held it up.

"Ow. You're hurting my arm." Kat spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" Dean questioned turning around to her.

Kat looked up at him and saw his hands were full. Dean held his lighter down as they looked down and saw a hand on Katherine's arm.

She screamed then was thrown into the room beside them, the door slammed shut.

"Kat!" Dean yelled as he put Alison down and reached for the door.

He tried pulling on it to get it open, but it wasn't budging.

"Let me out, please!" Katherine begged from the inside.

"Kat!" Dean yelled.

"Let me out! Please!" Kat banged on the door.

Dean grunted as he tried pulling the door open again, but it wasn't helping.

"Kat, hang on!"

Dean grabbed a crowbar and tried prying the door open, Alison was scared.

Katherine backed away from the door, now standing in the middle of the room. She looked around but then felt a presence behind her.

She was face to face with a man.

She screamed and backed away, but she turned again and there the man was again.

"What's going on?" Sam asked as he and Gavin rushed down the hall.

"She's inside with one of them." Dean said.

Alison backed into the wall. She wanted to help, or do more, but she couldn't.

"Help me!" Kat screamed.

"Kat!" Gavin yelled.

"Get me out of here!"

"Kat, it's not gonna hurt you." Sam told her. "You have to face it. You have to calm down."

"She's got to what?" Dean questioned his brother.

"I have to what?" Kat questioned.

"They're spirits, they're trying to communicate. You've got to face it." Sam said.

"You face it." Kat cried.

"No, it's the only way you're gonna get out of there."

"No!"

"Look at it. That's all. Come on. You can do it." Sam told the girl.

Kat hesitantly turned her head and looked at the spirit in front of her. It leaned forward and whispered something into her ear.

"Kat?" Gavin asked.

"I hope you're right about this." Dean said.

"Yeah, me, too." Sam said.

The door then unlocked and creaked open revealing Katherine.

"Oh, kat." Gavin breathed out.

Alison let out a breath of relief. Gavin pulled kat out and hugged her while Sam went into the room but soon came back out.

"137." Katherine said.

"Sorry?" Dean asked.

"It whispered in my ear 137." Kat explained.

"Room number." Sam and Dean said in unison as they looked at each other.

The two men crouched down to the bag.

"So if these spirits aren't trying to hurt anyone—" Sam started.

"Then what are they trying to do?" Dean finished.

"Maybe that's what they've been trying to tell us."

"I guess we'll find out."

Dean and Sam stood back up, Alison stepped over and grasped into deans hand.

"So, now, you guys ready to leave this place?" Dean asked the two teens.

"That's an understatement." Katherine stated.

"Okay. You get them out of here. I'm gonna go find room 137." Dean told Sam.

"What about me?" Alison asked, feeling a little forgotten.

"You come with me." Dean scooped her up then started down the hall with her in his arms.

"So." Dean started as they had been walking for a minute. "You wanna explain to me what the hell was going through your head when you thought it would be a good idea to wonder off on your own?" He questioned his daughter.

"Not weally." Alison said as she played with his amulet.

"Well, I guess that's too bad, you don't really have a choice." Dean stated.

Alison looked down.

"You're being mean." She told him quietly.

Dean looked over at her, letting his eyes linger on her.

"Am I?" He asked his expression softening.

Alison nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry, you worry me sometimes." Dean told her.

"I don mean to." Alison said as she laid her head in his shoulder.

"Yeah, I know you don't." Dean kissed her head.

Alison hesitated.

"I was wif Gavin and Sammy." She started, dean looked down at her. " I saw something."

"What did you see?" Dean asked her.

Alison barely shrugged.

"I don know. I kinda wooked wike a doctor." She told him.

It was then quiet. They came upon room 137, dean pushed it open, the door almost broke down.

Dean set Alison down but made her stay close. They walked into the room and Dean looked through some things in the table.

Dean turned away from the table and crouched down to a small trash can that had something in it.

He picked it up then tossed it on the ground but then he noticed the cabinet he was next to had a small hole in it. He grabbed the door and ripped it off.

He reached in and grabbed a brown leather book.

"This is why I get paid the big bucks." Dean commented.

"Daddy, you don get paid at all." Alison corrected.

Dean gave her a look then dug through the book.

"Patients journal." He read.

He stood up and pulled out a stool, he sat on it, setting Alison on his lap. He grabbed the book and set it on her lap and leaned over her shoulder to read it.

"All work and no play makes Dr. Ellicott a very dull boy." Dean said, Alison looked up at him.

"Huh?"

Dean looked at her.

"Nothing."

Alison jumped as they heard a noise, dean placed his hand on her chest to calm her down.

~~~

As Alison and dean were rounding the corner, they were shot at.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Dean shouted as he hugged Alison into his chest. "Don't shoot! It's us!"

"Sorry. Sorry." Kat apologized.

"Son of a..." Dean trailed off as he stood up with Alison in his arms.

"What are you still doing here?" Dean questioned the two teenagers as they walked to them. "Where's Sam?"

"He went to the basement. You called him." Gavin said.

"No he didn't." Alison shook her head confused.

"Yeah, I didn't call him." Dean added.

"His cellphone rang. He said it was you." Kat said.

"Uh oh." Alison muttered.

"Basement, huh?" Dean asked.

The two nodded.

Dean leaned down and grabbed his gun.

"All right. Watch yourselves. And watch out for me." Dean told them. "You stay with them." Dean set alison down, she nodded.

Dean then headed down to the basement.

"Sammy? Sam, you down here?" He asked. "Sam!"

He still got no response.

"Sam!" He called out.

Then Sam came out of no where making dean jump.

"Man! Answer me when I'm calling you." Dean scolded. "You all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sam said.

"You know them at wasn't me who called your cell, right?"

"Yeah, I think something lured me down here." Sam said.

"Yeah, and I think I know who— Dr. Ellicott. I'm starting to think Ali saw him, or caught a glimpse of him at least." Dean told him. "That's what the spirits have been trying to tell us. You haven't seen him, have you?"

"No. How do you know it was him?" Sam asked him.

"Because I found his logbook. Apparently, he was experimenting on his patients. Awful stuff. Makes lobotomies look like a couple of aspirin." Dean said.

"But it was the patients who rioted."

"Yeah, they were rioting against Dr. Ellicott. Dr. Feelgood was working on some sort of Extreme-rage therapy. He thought if he could get his patients to vent their anger, then they'd be cured of it. Instead it only made them worse and worse and angrier and angrier. So I'm thinking, what if his spirit is doing the same thing? To the cop, the kids in the '70s— making them so angry they become homicidal. Come on. We've got to find his bones and torch them." Dean brushed past his brother.

"How? The police never found his body." Sam pointed out.

"The logbook said he had some hidden procedure room down here where he'd work on his patients. So, if I was a patient, I'd drag his ass down here and do a little work myself." Dean said and kept walking.

"I don't know. It sounds kind of—"

"What, crazy? Yeah, exactly." Dean said opening a door to a room.

Sam hesitantly followed.

Dean looked around the empty room.

"I told you I looked everywhere. I didn't find a hidden room." Sam said.

"Well, that's why they call it hidden." Dean stated. "You hear that?"

"What?"

Dean looked around and crouched down by a corner, he hovered his hand over the wall.

"There's a door here." Dean said.

"Dean."

Dean looked back at Sam and saw him holding his shotgun at him. Blood dropped from sams nose but he wiped it with his sleeve.

"Step back from the door." Sam ordered.

Dean stood up.

"Sam, put he gun down." Dean said.

"Is that an order?" Sam questioned.

"It's more of a friendly request."

"'Cause I'm getting pretty tired of taking your orders." Sam said as he raised his gun on dean.

"I knew it. Ellicott did something to you, didn't he?" Dean said.

"For once in your life, shut your mouth." Sam said.

"What are you gonna do, Sam? The guns filled with rock salt. It's not gonna kill me."

Then Sam shit Dean sending him through the hidden door.

"No. But it'll hurt like hell." Sam said.

Dean coughed as he started to come to.

"Sam. We've got to burn Ellicotts bones, and all this will be over, and you'll be back to normal." Dean said.

"I am normal. I'm just telling the truth for the first time. I mean, why are we even here? 'Cause you're following dads orders like a good, little soldier? 'Cause you always do what he says without question? Are you that desperate for his approval?" Sam questioned.

"This isn't you talking, Sam."

"That's the difference between you and me. I have a mind of my own. I'm not pathetic like you." Sam held the shotgun up.

"So what are you gonna do? Are you gonna kill me." Dean asked.

"I am sick of doing what you tell me to do. We're no closer to finding dad today than we were six months ago." Sam said.

"Well, then here." Dean dug his pistol out of his jacket. "Let me make it easier for you. Come on. Take it. Real bullets are gonna work a hell of a lot better than rock salt." Dean said holding the gun up to Sam. "Take it."

Sam took it and dropped his shotgun. He then aimed the pistol at dean.

"You hate me that much?" Dean asked him. "You think you can kill your own brother? Then go ahead. Pull the trigger. Do it!"

Sam pulled he trigger, but nothing happened. He pulled it again and again but still nothing.

Dean grabbed Sams arm and threw him over him, then punched him in the face knocking him to the ground, long enough for him to get up.

"Man, I'm not gonna give you a loaded pistol." Dean said as he walked over to Sam.

He then knocked him out.

"Sorry Sammy." He pat his back.

Dean continued looking around, he pulled back some curtains and then another pair of curtains and a few more until he found a cabinet with hair sticking out of one of the cracks.

He crouched down to it and opened the doors, he was immediately hit with a terrible smell from the corpse.

Dean groaned and coughed as he covered his nose.

"Oh, that's just gross." He said.

He set his gun and flashlight down, and got out the salt. He poured it over the corpse.

"Soak it up." He said.

He then poured gasoline over it, gagging from the smell.

Then he was hit in the back by a table knocking him back onto the floor. His face was then grabbed and he was face to face with Dr. Ellicotts spirit.

"Don't be afraid." The spirit said. "I'm going to help you. I'm going to make you all better."

Dean groaned in pain as he was trying to reach his lighter. He got it out, flipped the lid and lit it up. Then he tossed it onto the body in the cabinet making it go up in flames.

Dr. Ellicott let go of dean as he looked up at the fire. Dean got up and moved away from him, the spirit then turned into stone and fell onto the floor, breaking.

Sam started waking up as Dean sat up. Dean looked back at him.

"You're not gonna try and kill me, are you?" He questioned little brother.

"No." Sam answered.

"Good. 'Cause that would be awkward."

~~~

"Thanks, guys." Katherine told them.

"Yeah, thanks." Gavin said.

"No more haunted asylums, okay?" Dean said.

The two teen then walked to their car.

Alison laid her head on deans shoulder, she was tired and wanted the day to be over.

"Hey, dean." Sam spoke up. "I'm sorry, man. I said some awful thing back there."

"You remember all that?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Its like I couldn't control it, but I didn't mean it— any of it."

"You didn't, huh?" Dean questioned.

"No. Of course, not." Sam stated.

Dean glanced away.

"Do we need to talk about this?" Sam asked him.

"No, no. I'm not really in the sharing and caring kind of mood. I just want to get some sleep." Dean said as he opened Alison door and put the now sleeping girl in her car seat.

~~~

Alison stirred as she woke up to the phone ringing. She sat up and looked at dean who was asleep, she sighed and slid out of the bed.

She walked around and picked up the phone.

"Hewwo?" She asked putting it to her ear.

"Hey, pickle."

"Gwanpa?"

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 8 8
mel's father has disappeared on a hunt with john, leaving sam and dean in charge of her... after a bloody hunt the three of them decide to take a few...
103K 1.2K 58
Eleanor Mary Winchester, the youngest of the three Winchester siblings. This is the story of the Winchester family and their mission to avenge their...
1.5K 39 27
A lot like the brothers, Sam and Dean, Kaya and Kate travel together, saving people and hunting things, carrying on the family business. After the g...
36.7K 1.6K 49
A young innocent teenage girl finally works up the nerve to ask her mother who her father is. After tedious research she finds herself meeting her fa...