Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Talk
Fireworks
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Do my best
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
Results
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Will He Be Happy?
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Become a Memory
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Mr. Nakano
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Family

9.2K 222 241
By Gale4Lifes

Nakano Residence
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Nino: I don't want to talk with you!

She's about to walk away but I quickly grab her hand.

Me: You will make the situation even worse.

She slap me with her other hand.

Nino: Let go of me!!

Miku: (Y/N)-kun!

She's about to do something at Nino but I stop her.

Me: No, Miku. I'm all right.

I look back at Nino.

Me: Let's talk.

Nino: I said I don't want to talk with you!

Me: Then what do you want to do? I'm trying my best to hold back my anger right now. Don't make me release my anger at you.

Nino: Do it! That what you want all this time, right?! You do all this things just because of money, don't you?! You never care even a little about us! This house belongs to me and the others! There isn't a place for you here!

I look down at the ground after hearing this.

Nino POV

Me: Why you don't say anything? Cat got your tongue?

Miku:*scary face* Nino... I think that is enough.

Me: What's with you right now, Miku? I just telling the fact.

Miku:*scary face* I said... Enough.

Me: Oh, I think I understand. You like him, don't you? That is why you try to protect him.

Miku:*scary face* You ask for it.

She is about to do something at me but stop after hearing (Y/N) saying something.

(Y/N): Maybe you are right, Nino. Maybe I do all of this for money. But...

He look up at us with tearful eyes.

(Y/N): You are totally wrong when you said I didn't care about you guys even a little. You guys are the people that I care the most. I don't have any family members. I never know how it feel to have family. When I with you guys, it feel like you guys are my sisters. Ichika. Always acts like a responsible big sister. She's caring. Thoughtful and wise. But like the other eldest child, she is incredibly lazy.

He then smile at me.

(Y/N): You Nino. Has an outgoing personality and is socially aware, resulting you having many friends and social butterfly. You have a sharp tongue and talks bluntly when confronting others, even your sisters.

He look at Miku and smile again.

(Y/N): Like a normal third child, you are a silent and reserved girl who has a pessimistic way of thinking and low confidence, even to the point of belittling yourself.

He put both of his hands in his pocket and look outside while smiling.

(Y/N): Yotsuba. An active, cheerful, amd easygoing girl. She talks in a loud, spontaneous and sometimes absent-minded manner. She is the type who can't say no to people who need and is mostly seen helping others; either directly and indirectly.

He wipe his tears away and smile again.

(Y/N): Itsuki. A serious and earnest girl. She is well-mannered. She never being late or missed a class, and always speaks formally. What a perfect siblings. But unfortunate for me, I don't have any siblings like that. Well, if you said this place belongs to you and the others, I'll leave now.

He pick up his bag and start to walk to the door.

Miku: (Y/N)-kun!

(Y/N): But you need to remember, Nino. I'll never give up on teaching you guys.

That is the last thing he say before get out from our house. Miku look at me with angry face.

Miku: You need to say sorry to him.

Me: It's not my fault. He shouldn't take what I said seriously.

Miku cross her arms and look away.

Miku: Hmph.

She then start to walk to her room.

The Next Day
(Y/N) Apartment
(Y/N) POV

Me:*yawn* Today is Sunday. That means it's holiday. What should I do?

I then look at my messy room.

Me: Yeah, maybe I will clean this up.

I then hear someone knock my door.

Me: Wait a minute!

I take a black hoodie on the floor and wear it before walk to the door. I open the door only to see the quintuplets. I quickly close the door.

Me*thought*: How the hell they found this place?

I then hear Itsuki's voice.

Itsuki: Why you close the door? Open it!

Me: Tell me how you guys found this place and I'll maybe open the door.

Nino: You forgot to take your wallet, idiot. We take a look at your student card to find this place. Now open the door before I kick it open!

I finally open the door.

Miku: Here.

She hand me my wallet. I take it and throw it into the house.

Me: Sending a wallet didn't need 5 people to do it. So why all of you come here.

Suddenly Ichika grab my right arm and start to drag me with her.

Me: Hey!

Ichika: You said yesterday that we're like your sisters, right? So today, all five of us will be having fun with our youngest brother.

I look at the other four. Nino close my apartment door and start to follow Ichika with the others.

Timeskip
Shopping Mall
(Y/N) POV

Me: Where are we going?

Yotsuba:*smile* Secret.

Nino: Just shut up and follow.

I walk closer to Ichika.

Me*whisper*: You know what happened yesterday?

Ichika: Yeah. Nino said you seems little bit sad.

Me: Nino did?

Ichika: Yeah.

I look at Nino who is talking with Itsuki.

Ichika: She's maybe little bit harsh with you. But I'm sure after you said that we're like you sisters, I'm sure she start to care little bit about you.

Me: Why?

Ichika: Because she really care about his family. Moreover her siblings.

Nino then noticed that I'm looking at her.

Me:*smirk* She's childish sometime.

Ichika: Almost like you.

Me:*chuckle* You are right.

Little Timeskip
A restaurant in the shopping mall
(Y/N) POV

Me: Why we are here?

Ituski: We're in a restaurant. Of course we come here to eat.

She said while looking at all the menu.

Me: That is not what I mean. Why you bring me to a fancy restaurant?

Yorsuba:*smile* You forgot it, didn't you?

Me: Forgot what?

Miku: We can get most of your information from your students card. That includes your birthday.

My eyes went wide after hearing that. How can I forget it.

Me: Today is my birthday.

I then chuckle.

Me: How can I forget it.

I

stop chuckling and look at them one by one with curious look.

Me: But why did you guys want to celeberate it for me?

Yotsuba: You said that we're like your sisters, that means we are like your family.

Miku: That's why we want to celebrate it.

Itsuki: You described us one by one yesterday. Now it's our time to describe you.

Ichika: You are good-looking youngest brother.

Nino: An idiot little brother.

Miku: Caring little brother.

Yotsuba: Very smart little brother!

Itsuki: Always want attention.

I just chuckle after hearing how they describe me.

Me:*smile* Thank you, all of you.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 140 13
Itsuki is glutton and such a crybaby but i don't care she still the cutest
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
10.9K 444 14
This is my third Quins story. Itsuki to some was labeled "the worst first girl ever" when really in actuality the whole series was a huge twist. And...
30.5K 1K 23
[F/N] [L/N] is a model and a part-time actor. Being successful he already has what most wish for; money, fame, looks. He also thought he had it all...