Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 10

18.6K 1K 434
By luvbangton

Lisa plopped herself on the chair with an angry sigh. Seo joon and Jisoo who were peacefully sitting got startled by Lisa. Apparently they were inside the cafeteria to have lunch after some long tiring works. Jisoo slowly pushed her chocolate milk to Lisa to calm her down.

"Lisa-ya,are you okay?" She asked carefully.

"What?that bunny teeth did something again?" Seo joon asked not having any amusement.

Lisa dropped her head to the table."He's passing my red limit now" she mumbled. Jisoo slowly patted her head feeling pity.

"What did he do?" She asked.

Lisa raised her head sighing heavily. "He literally embarrassed me infront of the clients just because one guy tried to flirt with me. He scolded me saying I wear revealing cloths to get men's attention. Oh jesus,does he think of me as a hoe?"

Seo joon rolled his eyes." Why don't you just give him a punch on the face like you used to do when you were in high school? You and Bom---nevermind" he shut himself not wanting to make the mood more sad.

Lisa sighed placing her chin on her palm. "Things are different now. Jungkook is my boss now. And Bom is no more to accompany me to fight against Jungkook"

Seo joon scoffed."I don't think Bom would want you to live like this?If you stay quiet,he will go overboard. If I were you, I'd have punched him and delivered my resignation letter"

"It's not like they will give me resignation. They never want us to work for other companies--"

Jisoo cut her off."So the problem is solved. You won't lose the job. You can do whatever you want"

Seo joon gasped and looked at Jisoo in amusement. "What?my chisoo had grown up so much. Aww my baby!"

Jisoo giggled and flipped her hair. Lisa was hit with that big realisation. Just then she heard the most annoying voice in the world.

"Hey monalisa, I think you forgot to bring my files" Jungkook stood behind her with crossed arms. Lisa sighed in annoyance. She saw seo joon smirking and signalled her to fight for her.

With the new found determination, she stood up. She turned back with a blank face."I didn't forget. I just didn't bring it to you" she spat with her normal tone.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?" He asked with a daring tone.

Lisa crossed her arms over her chest. Her bold actions took everyone's attention in the cafeteria. "Because it's lunch time. I do not bound to work for you during this time"

Jungkook scoffed seeing her new guts."woah,someone got some guts to talk back to me huh?"

"Yes I got my guts back. What are you gonna do now Mr.kim?"

Jungkook poked inside of his cheek by his tongue feeling annoyed. "I am your boss Ms.Monaban. You need to do as I say"

"And I told you that I won't do as you say. What are you gonna do?fire me?go ahead. I'm totally fine with that. I'll be in your cabin after 30 minutes. Go and rest well till I come back. And do not forget that I am the high school Lisa again. Try to bully me, I will bully you back.Bom's rules. I won't hold myself back again. Now get lost"

Jungkook sent her a dead glare. He looked around to see his employees looking at him while whispering shit. He clenched his jaw feeling humiliated."Behave Ms.Monaban"

"Oh you can't make me behave. Today from now on,it's me,myself and I" Lisa smirked seeing his face getting red. Bitch, I am the boss today.

Jungkook took a long breath trying to suppress his anger. He looked at her in the eye." I'll deal with you later. Be prepared" with that he left.

Lisa heaved a big sighed loosening her shoulders. She heard clapping sounds from behind. She looked back to see Seo joon and Jisoo clapping together with their bright smiles.

"Bom would be proud of you" Jisoo chimed excitedly. "Our badass Lisa is back!!!"

Lisa chuckled and sat on her chair."You heard him right?I have to be prepared for his next level bullying now"

"It's okay. The last thing he can do is killing you. You are not that worth to live" Seo joon joked around and laughed when Jisoo smacked his head.

Eunwoo was in KB company for some business work. He was in the middle of a meeting but he couldn't focus. The only thing running on his mind was Bom. He was still in doubt. After the meeting finished,he got out from the meeting room only to be met with an unexpected scene. Teari was blowing air on Bom's eyes and they were so much close to each other. Eunwoo stood there frozen looking at them. His heart ached. He gulped hard heaving a shaky sigh and turned around. He shut his eyes and shook his head. He clenched his fists and jaw before leaving.

Bom parted away from Taeri while rubbing her eye with a pout. "I think it's better now Mr.Lee. Thank you so much"

Taeri smiled ruffling her hair."It's nothing. Just call me Taeri. I'm more comfortable with it"

"But--"

"No buts. Just be comfortable around me Bitna"

"Okay. So by the way,do you work under my cousin?" Bom asked while walking towards her cabin with Taeri.

"Actually no. I do not work in this company. I'm already a heir to another company. Soojin is a good friend I recently got to know. She helped me a lot. And when she asked me to be your mentor, I couldn't say no. So yeah. And this is a good chance to make friends in this business field" he replied with a shrug.

Bom nodded understanding. "By the way,are you free tomorrow?"

Bom thought for a second before nodding her head."Saturday right?yeah I'm free. Why?"

"Wanna hang out?I used to hang out with my friends but they all are busy with their girlfriends. Poor single me"

Bom chuckled." I get it. Fine then. Let's hang out"

Time skip

It was already night time. Bom entered inside the club to have a drink since she wants to have a deep slumber. A peaceful slumber without any nightmare. The loud music hit her veins. Her body moves towards the bar area. She took a seat and ordered a glass of vodka. She took the glass when bartender served her. She took a sip from that bitter alcohol wetting her throat. When she was about to take another sip,she saw something from the corner of her eyes. A random guy trying to steal a wallet from the drunken man who was keeping his head on the table. Bom could say the man was knocked out.

She placed her glass on the table with a loud thud sound taking the theif's attention. She glared at the man. He cleared his throat slowly slipping away not touching the wallet. Bom sighed standing up. She went to the knocked out man. His face was turned to the other side so she didn't see his face.

"Yah,wake up"

But the man didn't even budge.Bom cursed under her breath rolling her eyes. She patted his shoulder but he again he didn't mind. This time Bom slapped his back making him wince and he raised his head with an annoyed look.

Bom widened her eyes seeing him. It was none other than Cha Eunwoo. Eunwoo looked at Bom and his face changed. A small smile appeared on his face."oh,h-hey Bom. W-Wait,she died. Did you f-fall from heaven bomiya?did it hurt?"he pouted looking for any injury.

Bom softened her eyes.

"Wait!!you are not my Bom!you are that bitch right?what is your name again?B-Bitna?whatever. Shoo shoo. My bom is dead. She is dead" he again placed his head on the table mumbling 'she is dead' repeatedly.

Bom slowly caressed his hair. Oh how she wished to say the truth. But she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to go back to the square one again. She had stopped everything a long time ago and she is not willing to start. She does not want to go down to that pit of darkness. She has no one in their lives. She thought she had a family but turned out she is the daughter of their villain. The sin he did was not forgivable. And getting back with Eunwoo will start everything. So it's a big no.

Time skip

Bom took the drunken Eunwoo to her new apartment. It's in the same building as Soojin's. Bom didn't take Eunwoo to his house even after knowing where he lives because once he came back to his senses,he will wonder how Bom knew about his apartment.

Bom opened the door of the guest room while holding the drunken Eunwoo by her side. She had his arm around her shoulder while her hand was holding him by his waist.

Bom pushed Eunwoo to the bed but she also fell on him with a gasp. Her face hit his chest. She slowly looked up to his half opened eyes staring back at her. She gulped hard and tried to stand up but he circled his arms around her waist holding her in her place.

"M-Mr.Cha!let me go!"

In the next second,he turned themselves around hovering over her. She gasped loudly feeling his body on her. His lips were almost touching hers. She could smell the alcohol odour from his mouth. But it was somehow intoxicating.

"Liar" he whispered onto her lips and smirked. Bom widened her eyes in shock. But in the next moment, he closed his eyes and fell onto her chest.

For a moment,Bom forgot how to breath. She gulped hard. She looked down to see him snuggling onto her neck comfortably. She could say that he was sleeping. She sighed in relief. "I almost thought he knew my secret. No right. H-He didn't mean it. He doesn't know. I-I am Bitna. Nothing else"

She carefully pushed him away and sat up. After removing his shoes and coat,she went switching off the lights.

Eunwoo opened his eyes and smirked. He looked at the door way."Gotcha"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

So,I am gonna start a new book in booknet. Not a fanfic. But the book i am gonna write is the first ever book I had written when I was like 14 years old. I became popular in my school just because of that book.lol. Just bragging about myself😁okay I'll stop bragging because it was not something to brag🤐. But I am gonna write it again. I will be only posting the book in booknet.

The name is 'The last Thunder controller' . A story about a girl who is going to a parallel world with her friends. And also a school filled with students who have powers. A boy with a bad reputation and so on.

I kindly request you to follow me on booknet my friends! Let's enjoy a big ride again with a different style story of mine.

This story is very special for me guys. It was my first ever book. So do follow me guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
1M 33.8K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
207K 9.5K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...
24.5K 1.1K 48
A girl yun who just want revenge for her and her friend. A girl ishq who was broken but still try to be strong for her friend. 7 Mafia boys BTS who l...