The Craft

By AshabaiThankamma

In a world full of witches and wizards... there are two kinds of them pure elite witches they have not a sing... More

The Problem begins
The school of Magic
Elisabeth
The Exploration of school
Oh oo this is bad to good
Friendship

First Day

18 1 1
By AshabaiThankamma

The craft

Chapter 1 first day

We arrived at the gate of our dreams...

"Epp... I can't believe we're actually here" I screamed with excitement.

"Chill girl, your energy is too much, we witches need to be patient," Abby said in an advising tone.

As we walked past the gates-

"Welcome to the school of magic for witches, I'm Joel the receptionist, May I know your names," Joel said.

"Oh yes! Abby Marathon and Elisabeth Crystal," Said Abby.

"Ok, your names have been recorded, Have a wonderful year". She said.

we smiled there was a lady, probably must be a professor here she said.

"First years this way"

We walked into a big room, this must be an assembly hall.

"Holly flying fishes look at the size of this room" Abby screeched.

"The first day at school will be amazing," I said.

"Witch school silly" Abby corrected me.

"Yeah, witch Scholl, and oh I hear Jenifer studies here," I said.

"Jenifer, as if Jenifer Waltriz from the elite witch family??" Abby said in amusement.

"She is also a first-year at the school of magic," I said in a thoughtful tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...