Shifted | Marvel

Par SirNickFlurry

Shifting (verb) "The act of moving one's consciousness from this current reality (CR) to one's desired realit... Plus

β˜…π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’…β˜…
S.H.I.E.L.D file (2010)
1. Son of Coul and Patchy (2010)
2. Trypanophobia (2010)
3. Randy's Donuts (2010)
4. New Mexico (2010)
6. Agent Romanoff (2010)
7. Meow, meow (2010)
S.H.I.E.L.D file (2012)
8. Friends close, enemies closer (2012)
9. Assembling (2012)
10. Loki (2012)
11. What's his play? (2012)
12. The fight on the bridge (2012)
13. Suit up (2012)
14. Assemble (2012)
15. Final battle (2012)

5. Keeping up with the Odinsons (2010)

47 4 3
Par SirNickFlurry

(Third person POV)

"I told you to stay with agent Sitwell," agent Coulson says tossing the teenager a white towel.

They are now sat in a different trailer. It's a larger one with a holding cell, in which Thor can be found. He sits in a chair looking down at the floor. He looks like a kicked puppy. Andie starts drying her soaked hair with the towel.

"And I'm telling you, I don't like Sitwell," She answers.

"That doesn't matter, Eleandra. Have you seen the man's muscles?" The agent points to the man behind the glass.
"Damn."

"Ofcourse I've seen 'em, hard to miss,"

"He could've killed you," he says, looking back at Thor.
"And if he had killed you, director Fury would've killed me,"

"Did you really think he was going to kill anyone?" She asks, knowing the answer full well.

"He fought his way through about 20 of our best agents," he says on an impressed tone.

"That's not an answer to my question," he tilts his head slightly to the side. "If he wanted to kill someone, he would've."

"Okay, fine, I'll believe you."

"As you should," she says, a smile forming on her lips.

Both of them look to the side when someone calls Coulson. He stands up and points his finger at the girl.

"You stay in that chair, you understand?"

She nods and he leaves to talk to whoever called him.

She stands up to see if Coulson really left and walks towards the coffee machine, takes a cup and presses a couple of buttons. As the coffee is being made she takes a spare towel from a rack. She takes the coffee in her left and the towel in her right hand and walks towards the holding cell. She struggles with the door for a while but finally manages to get it open.

"Hello, there," she says, only getting a dark glare from the man in the chair.

"Um, I brought you a towel," she says as she tosses it onto Thor's lap.

A quiet 'thank you' escapes his mouth as he brings the towel to his dirty face.

"I made you a coffee," she says suddenly making Thor look up.
"I heard you like it."

She hands him the cup and the man takes it. He looks at the substance inside and smells it.

"I didn't poison it or anything," The girl says watching the man in confusion.

He takes a long drink before asking what he wanted to ask since he first saw the younger girl.

"What our you doing here?"

"In your cell? Or-"

"No," he interrupts in his low and loud voice, "in this, um- city?"

"Oh, um, would you believe me if I said I have no idea? Because, I have no idea," she says lifting her shoulders for a brief moment.

"Well, small mortal, thank you for the drink, I appreciate it" he says finishing his sentence with a single nod.

"Okay, huh, you're welcome but I'm not small," She starts, not being able to hide the irritation in her voice. Her height clearly was a sensitive topic to talk about. "There are a lot of people my height, and I'm still growing." The latter was a lie.

"My apologies I did not mean to offend you in any way," he says holding his hand to his heart.

She opens her mouth to respond but doesn't get the chance. The door opens again and a annoyed looking Phil Coulson enters.

"I'm really getting tired of you not doing what we ask you to," he says with a sigh.

"I just gave him a coffee," she tries to explain herself. "That's all."

"We still don't know who this man is," he says as quietly as possible, to only reach Andie's ears.

"You don't know him," she corrects under her breath.

"Until then, you stay away from him. Now please, if you let me and the gentleman here alone for a moment."

"Sure," is her final word before walking past Coulson and giving Thor a thumbs up.

"Pfft, 'small mortal'. 5'1" is not even that small," she mumbles as she walks toward the exit of the room, making her own coffee on the way.

(First person POV)

I keep wandering around the base to find Clint. Well, I need someone to annoy, right? I walk through the tubes, which scientists and agents still are trying to repair after the damage Thor had done to them. I search outside, and look in every trailer, exept the wapontrailer, where I'm not allowed in for some stupid reason (this reason being: I could kill people). I look at the watch Fury gave me and see that it's almost 12 am. I think I never had coffee this late.

As I don't find Clint, I decide to go check on Mjolir, because I'm 99 percent sure I can lift it. I walk through the plastic tubes once again with my coffee still in my hand. I'm about to take another slurp when I bump face first into a random person, spilling the still halfwarm coffee over me and the other person.

"Shit," I exclaim, wiping my face with my sleeve.

"Could you watch where you walk?"

I recognise the voice within a second which makes me freeze on spot. I look up and look straight into the icy blue eyes that belong to the one and only God of Misschief.

"I- I am- Hi," I say, as I don't know what else to say.

"You're rather small," he mocks.

This bitch wants war?

"Do you think you're funny?" I ask, this being the only thing I can get out. I'm still staring at him, my eyes and mouth wide open.

The corner of his mouth twitches for a moment. He takes a step closer and, unintentionally, I take a step back.

"Do you know who I am?" He asks, frowning his eyebrowns.

"Yes," I start, his face turning confused for a fraction of a second, "you're no stranger to the man in the cell, right?"
"I'm messing with you, I have no idea who you are," I lie after seeing the look in his eyes.

"If you'd excuse me now, I'm rather in a hurry," He says, wiping his vest.

He walks past me and turns around the corner, out of my sight.  I stand on the same spot for a long second, processing what I just did. So, one thing is clear. Frigga's youngest son does not exactly like me. Well, I hope he forgets this before 2012.

I walk a few steps before I can see Loki stand next to Thor's hammer, staring at it intrigued. He reaches down and tries to lift it, but fails. He eyes it with contempt and steps away. He looks around the place and our eyes meet again, as I was too late to look away. I merely shrug. He rolls his eyes and walks away.

I sigh deeply and look down, seeing the huge coffeestain on my gray hoodie. Maybe they have some extra clothes? I walk back outside, through the still wet earth. As I get closer to the command trailer, I catch sight of another familiar figure.

Doctor Erik Selvig stands in front of agent Coulson, desperatly trying to get his friend, or Jane's 'friend', out of the holding cell.

"Release Dr. Blake to Dr. Selvig here," Coulson says, turning to a nearby agent.

"Who's Dr. Blake?" I ask upon arriving.

"The man we're holding," Phil replies as one of the agents gestures Erik to follow him inside.

"Oh, yeah, Donald? Right?"

"Correct."

"I know about his work," I lie, knowing that Donald Blake didn't do any brilliant physicist stuff, because he ain't real.

"What happened there?" He asks, pointing at the stain on my hoodie.

"I spilled my coffee," I tell him, showing him the empty inside of the cup.

"Wait here," he says before walking inside leaving me alone. He returns within half a minute with a black sweater, again featured by the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo.

"It's probably too big, but better then that," again, he points at my messed up hoodie.

"Thank you, agent Coulson."

"You know you can just call me Phil, right?"

"Yes, thank you, Phil," I repeat, smiling

He returns the smile and takes a step back to let Erik and Thor pass. I walk towards a trailer, which I know is empty, and stumble across a table stacked with Jane's belongings. I see her handwritten journal and look around guiltely before I pick it up.

In the corner of my eye I can see Thor and Erik near. I look at the two of them and see Thor look at the notebook in my hand, and try my best to hand it him in the sneakiest way possible, winking at him with both my eyes, as I can't do it with one.

"Thank you, small mortal," he says, taking the notebook and pocketing it, "I mean, young mortal,"

I smile and nod, appreciating him correcting himself.

"Just keep him away from the bars!" Coulson calls to Selvig.

"I will!" Erik yells back, as he motions Thor to get into a dark SUV.

I yawn and scratch my neck, looking around the base. I walk towards the trailer and open the door. It is indeed empty, except for some cardboard boxes. I lock the door behind me and change my hoodies. The new one is, not a little, but way too big, but it's comfortable.

I struggle opening the door again, but manage to do so after a couple of embarassing moments swearing and aggressively pulling at the lock.

I walk back to the security room and throw the stained hoodie over an empty chair, sitting myself down at another one. I pull the hood over my head and close my eyes.

"It's been a long, long day, my friend," I whisper to myself.

It doesn't take long before I doze off, even after half a cup of coffee.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.4K 1.7K 51
"He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire." - "I have completely fallen for you. Everything...
Magik Par DeeNOss

Fanfiction

28.9K 554 44
A hero from a different timeline has to re-experience his journey to heroism as a member of the Avengers in this alternate reality, where he will hav...
95.3K 4.2K 33
"I'm sorry that my unexpected fall has caused inconvenience to your life because trust me, I'm not having a good time either!" She fell from one worl...
10K 790 20
Loki was used to feeling like the odd man out. Once the team finally let him join them he had quickly forged a friendship with Bucky, and spent his s...