Win Him Back (BL)

By Felipebarbadosa

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... More

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
Extra Story
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
8. His Fiancee
9. Business Deal
10. Service
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
15. First Date
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
20. Big Orange Cat
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
26. Clues To The Past
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
30. Extra Story2
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)
3. Hospital (NSFW)

11. Thief

853 70 0
By Felipebarbadosa

Ling Wen and Xiao Bao have just come back from delivering fillings for buns. They see their items are being thrown out of the bedroom.

A pretty maid is ordering some guards to toss away their belongings.

Wen asks, "What's going on here?"

"You are a thief! You have been using ingredients from our kitchen to make buns!"

"Nonsense! I bought my own ingredients!"

"A thief won't confess easily. Beat him up!"

Two guards are holding clubs.

Xiao Bao rushes to stand in front of his Daddy. He punches down a guard by aiming at his crotch. The guard collapses on the floor, groaning like a slaughtered pig.

The boy snatches the club from the ground. He barely able to lift it up. He's still too small to defend his Daddy.

Wen shields Xiao Bao when the club got swinged down.

Diao Chan, the pretty maid smiles brightly. She was sent here to be Yu Fei's concubine. The brute demoted her to become a maid. He never touched her. Making her losing face in this mansion.

She is going to kill this ger for flirting Yu Fei.

The club got kicked away. A shadow passed quickly like a gale.

The guards got scared silly.

Diao Chan promises them money for bullying a young ger. His position only a chef helper. That's why they agreed to her request. No one could reject to help a pretty woman.

A voice says, "Master shall be here soon. Let him deal with this matter."

A shadow guard never interferes with affairs in the mansion.

Diao Chan says arrogantly, "The dowager Queen sent me here to keep order. This ger is a thief. Don't let his pretty looks fooled you, Shadow Guard."

Ling Wen's eyes brightened. He has heard about them in movies. Not everyone could maintain these loyal guards.

He pleads, "Mister, please bring justice for me. I made the buns using my own money."

The guards look at each others. Not knowing what to do.

Diao Chan orders, "Beat him up. I'll double the pay."

The guards are going to beat the ger and his son.

Thirteen has to fight them all. He is the strongest one in Shadow Guard rank. It's easy to beat them all.

Diao Chan yells, "Stupid Shadow Guard! Did you sleep with him? Did he enchanted you too?"

Thirteen is speechless. He can't say his special assignment is to protect them.

Ling Wen rises back to his feet. He has been labelled a thief. The innocent shadow guard even got scolded for helping them.

He yells, "You wretch! How dare you accuse people? A pretty woman with a black heart. You must be a demon fox!"

"You!"

Diao Chan slaps Ling Wen hard. The ger slaps her back harder.

She screams angrily, "You see that! He bullied me! I was sent by the Dowager Queen!"

Ling Wen rolls up his sleeves. Ready to fight back. If he showed weakness here, their life won't be easy. People look down on the weaklings.

He taunts, "Bring it on! Don't think you could bully me!"

The guards don't dare to move. They are afraid of the Shadow Guard.

Qiu Li, the butler has arrived.

He asks, "What's going on here?"

Diao Chan complaints immediately, "He bullied me, Mr. Qiu. Please give me justice."

"I bullied you? You started the whole mess. Mr. Qiu, she threw out our belongings. She accused us of being thief without any proof at all."

Diao Chan cusps her hands as a polite gesture.

She explains, "The head chef could be my witness. This little thief has been stealing from the kitchen for two months."

The butler orders to call the head chef.

He asks the chef, "Is it true? Ling Wen has been stealing from the kitchen?"

The head chef has a quick glance to Diao Chan. They have organized this plan for two days.

He bows his body and reports, "Yes, Sir. It is true. I've been wanting to report him. Miss Diao Chan acted sooner than I."

Qiu Li sighs.

He scolds, "I know you are a friend to our Master. This..."

Ling Wen pleads, "I have been framed. Please let me prove myself."

"Okay. Prove it."

"I need the book ledger for the kitchen expenses and a scale."

Qiu Li provides it to him.

Ling Wen reads the ledger and closes it. He walks few steps in circle before he makes up his mind.

He says, "The last payment is last week. A large sack of fluor. A pot of honey. Few catties of pork and lards. Veggies."

Wen asks, "What is missing?"

"Some fluor and a pot of honey," reports a kitchen helper.

Wen knows this young man. He looks like an honest fellow. Probably not connected to this problem.

Ling Wen asks, "Could Mr. Qiu come with me to the kitchen? We must solve this mystery."

Qiu Li, Diao Chan and two guards enter the kitchen.

Ling Wen examines the fluor sack. He points to the bottom.

He says, "There is a large hole on the sack, probably bitten by a rat. You can't blame me for the loss."

Ling Wen doubles check the kitchen. No sign of the missing pot of honey.

They leave the kitchen.

Diao Chan scolds, "You stole the honey!"

"Why me? There are a lot of people worked in the kitchen. Anyone could do it."

"You make bun fillings using the stolen honey."

Ling Wen stares her as if she's an idiot.

He asks, "How much is honey cost? You think selling buns are very profitable?"

"That's why you stole it!"

Ling Wen shakes his head.

He asks, "If I ran out of honey? You think I could steal another pot?"

"Of course!"

Qiu Li is very quiet. The young ger is very smart. Not everyone could understand bookkeeping. The butler had some training in the past.

Ling Wen has seen the cost of honey in the ledger. It's impossible to make buns using honey.

He walks to backyard and breaks a sugar cane.

He says, "I use sugar cane for my buns. Not honey."

He bites on it and comments, "Sweet."

Qiu Li asks, "Who stole the honey?"

Ling Wen walks toward several kitchen helpers. All of them are staring him with innocent eyes.

He knows it isn't any of them.

He walks and points to the chest of head chef.

Ling Wen comments, "He did it. I could smell honey from him."

"Nonsense! The pot isn't open yet!"

Ling Wen snorts.

He says, "You hear him. He knows where the stolen honey."

Qiu Li and two guards searches the bedroom. The stolen pot of honey is found under his bed.

The butler sighs.

The head chef lowers down his head. Diao Chan promised him a lot of money for him.

She isn't ready to give up yet.

She scolds,"Don't let him fool you! He must have hidden the honey in the bedroom!"

Ling Wen asks, "Have you said enough? Today she framed me for stealing. Tomorrow she might frame others."

All the kitchen helpers look at each others. They are afraid of being wrongfully accused. They could be sent to prison for something they never done.

Ling Wen says, "I think we should ask her leave. This mansion shall be in total chaos with her hobby of framing people."

"You! How dare you? The dowager Queen sent me! Who dare to toss me out?" taunts her.

"I dare," says a man who is sitting up on a tree.

All the servants kneel when Yu Fei jumps down from a tree.

Yu Fei glares at the maid. She usually looks very pretty and seductive. Today her hair is messy. Her left cheek is swollen. Reddened eyes. She looks like a crazy woman.

He commands, "Drag her out and shave her head clean. Let her repent on her mistake."

"You can't do this! The dowager Queen sent me!"

"Cut her tongue if she yelled again."

The coldness in his eyes silence her completely. This man is afraid of no one. Even the Emperor can't command him easily.

Yu Fei warns, "If I saw you made troubles again, say goodbye to your head."

Diao Chan only sobs when two male servants shave her head clean. As if she's ready to join the monastery at her young age.

The head chef is taken to Yamen (court) for stealing from nobles. He might be sent to do hard work in mines. Probably he would never left that place alive again.

Yu Fei's heart aches when he sees Wen's swollen cheek. He wipes it clean using his handkerchief.

He orders, "Bring me some ointments."

A servant immediately brings a medicine box.

Yu Fei personally applies the ointment to his swollen cheek.

"Ling Wen, stand still."

Wen blushes and decides to close his eyes. They are too close. His heart is thumping too fast.

The servants are shocked to see the delicate treatment.

Their Master is well known for his bad temper. White Tiger is his nickname. Kill first, explain later.

Ling Wen and the others are dismissed.

Yu Fei and Thirteen are the only one left in backyard. The Shadow Guard explains the whole situation.

Yu Fei commands, "Protect them at all cost. Kill if it's unavoidable."

"Yes, Master."

Everyone in the mansion could see how much Yu Fei cherishes Ling Wen. No one dares to bully the ger and his son again.

-----------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Go, bunny! Show them your cute teeth! A timid bunny could bite when provocated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
2K 62 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
369K 16.8K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
1.3M 58.4K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...