zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

two

14K 443 410
By yazzahazard

𝙊𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

Zoia's finally back at the train to her second home. She's currently sitting with Monica, Susan, Hannah and her pink pygmy puff, Berry, on her shoulder. They're telling each other what they did during the summer.

"So you kissed Anthony Ricket?!" Hannah gasped. "T-that's unexpectedly expected."

"What do you mean?" Zoia frowned.

"Expected because I've seen you both getting cozier before we left school, unexpected because you've been on the team since third year and you've never properly talked to him until fifth year," Hannah explained.

"Anthony's hot, get with him Zoia," said Susan.

"Him and Cedric are. . ." then Hannah made a chef's kiss move.

There's a murmur of agreement afterwards.

"I miss Cedric," Zoia sighed.

"But you're captain though!" said Monica.

"You're captain?!" Hannah and Susan gasped.

"Yep," Zoia popped the P.

"Congratulations Zoia!" Hannah and Susan beamed and attacked her with a hug.

"I expected it, we all expected it! Cedric even called it!" said Hannah.

"I have to look for a seeker now," she huffed. "It's hard, because Cedric was really good."

"Why don't you seek and find a new chaser? It's easier to find a new chaser than seeker isn't it? Besides I saw you last year, you were great! With a little bit of practice you can be even better!" Monica suggested.

"I like chasing — seeking sucks. I mean it's exhilarating to be honest, the push of adrenaline, when seeking. But I still like chasing much better," Zoia explained.

"I heard Zacharias Smith wanted to try out as a seeker this year," said Susan.

"He's not bad to be honest, I've seen him," Hannah added.

"We'll see," said Zoia.

The rest of the ride went by peacefully as she spent most of the time sleeping and eating.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Professor Sprout handed Zoia's schedule during breakfast. Zoia decided to continue taking every class, except divination, care of magical creatures and muggle studies since she only wanted to focus on her core subjects.

"The good old sixth year, the calm before the storm," said Anthony next to Zoia as he looked at Zoia's schedule with her.

"There's going to be a lot of assignments this year though isn't it?" asked Zoia.

"Yes," he answered. "Still, I think it's still better than N.E.W.T.s. year."

"Any year is better than N.E.W.T.s. year," Zoia huffed. "I don't even want to think about next year."

"Anyway, when are you going to hold a tryout for seeker?" he asked.

"Not sure, I'll probably announce it later," she answered. Then she felt her stomach flip remembering that she's the captain now. What if she sucks? What if she's not as good as people say she is?

"I'm sure you'll do well," said Anthony as he saw the worry look on her face. "Trust me Zoi, no one's better than you at this job."

"But what if I don't find any decent seeker?" she worried.

"Then you be the seeker and hold a tryout for the chaser. Everyone knows finding a decent chaser is easier," Anthony replied. "Trust me, you got this."

After breakfast, Zoia went to the DADA classroom with Monica after bidding Anthony goodbye. When she entered, she could feel Snape's energy right away.

She remembered last night Dumbledore announced that Snape will teach defense against the dark arts and a new professor (Professor Slughorn), will teach potions. She still could picture the disappointment on people's faces when they found out Snape is the new DADA teacher.

"You will now divide," Snape went on, "into pairs. One partner will attempt to jinx the other without speaking. The other will attempt to repel the jinx in equal silence. Carry on."

Although Snape did not know it, Harry had taught at least half the class (everyone who had been a member of the D.A.) how to perform a Shield Charm the previous year. None of them had ever cast the charm without speaking, however. A reasonable amount of cheating ensued; many people were merely whispering the incantation instead of saying it aloud.

Zoia paired up with Monica like the usual. She succeeded once and failed the rest of the time, however Monica hasn't succeeded even once which made her groan.

"Pathetic, Weasley," said Snape, after a while. "Here — let me show you —"

He turned his wand on Harry so fast that Harry reacted instinctively; all thought of nonverbal spells forgotten, he yelled, "Protego!" His Shield Charm was so strong Snape was knocked off-balance and hit a desk. The whole class had looked around and now watched as Snape righted himself, scowling.

"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"

"Yes," said Harry stiffly.

"Yes, sir."

"There's no need to call me 'sir,' Professor."

Zoia felt a smirk starting to form on her lips at the sight, even Monica was impressed. Monica parted her lips at Zoia and she mouthed 'I know' to her best friend.

Harry caught Zoia staring at him and smirked at her while raising his eyebrows at the same time.

"Detention, Saturday night, my office," said Snape. "I do not take cheek from anyone, Potter . . . not even 'the Chosen One.' "

Harry didn't care he just got detention because at least he just impressed Zoia. Seeing her proud look is worth it. Maybe this year won't be a bad year after all.

"Okay now I understand why you were obsessed with him," Monica whispered to her as they walked out of their DADA classroom.

Zoia just proudly nodded.

"Wouldn't be surprised if you start fancying him again after seeing that," said Monica.

"I don't, but that doesn't mean it's not hot, that was incredibly hot," Zoia replied bluntly.

What Zoia's most excited about is potions class with Professor Slughorn. Her parents said he taught Hogwarts for years. He used to have this club filled with students he thought was worthy enough to be in, some parts of Zoia wanted to be part of it.

Zoia sat with Monica until the trio came to their table.

"Can we sit here?" asked Hermione.

"Sure," both Monica and Zoia answered.

Harry instantly made his way to sit next to Zoia which made Hermione shake her head while Ron chuckled.

"Hey Zo," he greeted her.

"Hi," she greeted him back.

The dungeon was, most unusually, already full of vapors and odd smells. Zoia could smell chocolate chip cookies, the leathery smell of a quaffle and a scent that she thought she might have smelled during summer and earlier during breakfast.

On the other hand, Harry smelled treacle tart, the woody smell of a broomstick handle and something lavender he remembered he smelled during Christmas last year.

Coincidentally, Zoia suddenly ran her hair through her fingers which caused Harry to get a smell of her hair. It smells exactly the same with the scent that's coming out of the potion in the cauldron. He assumed he got it all mixed up since he's sitting next to Zoia.

"I've prepared a few potions for you to have a look at, just out of interest, you know. These are the kind of thing you ought to be able to make after completing your N.E.W.T.s. You ought to have heard of 'em, even if you haven't made 'em yet. Anyone tell me what this one is?"

Hermione's well-practiced hand hit the air before anybody else's; Slughornu pointed at her.

"It's Veritaserum, a colorless, odorless potion that forces the drinker to tell the truth," said Hermione.

"Very good, very good!" said Slughorn happily. "Now," he continued, pointing at the cauldron nearest the Ravenclaw table, "this one here is pretty well known. . . . Featured in a few Ministry leaflets lately too . . . Who can — ?"

"It's Polyjuice Potion, sir," said Zoia this time.

"Excellent, excellent! Now, this one here . . . yes, my dear?" said Slughorn, now looking slightly bemused, as Hermione and Zoia's hand punched the air again.

"It's Amortentia!" said the both of them together.

"It is indeed. It seems almost foolish to ask," said Slughorn, who was looking mightily impressed, "but I assume you both know what it does?"

"It's the most powerful love potion in the world!" said Zoia.

"Quite right! You recognized it, I suppose, by its distinctive mother-of-pearl sheen?"

"And the steam rising in characteristic spirals," said Hermione enthusiastically, "and it's supposed to smell differently to each of us, according to what attracts us, and I can smell freshly mown grass and new parchment and —"

But she turned slightly pink and did not complete the sentence.

"May I ask both of your names, my dear?" said Slughorn to Hermione and Zoia.

"Hermione Granger, sir."

"Zoia Robinson."

"Granger? Granger? Can you possibly be related to Hector Dagworth-Granger, who founded the Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers?"

"No, I don't think so, sir. I'm Muggle-born, you see."

"And you Robinson, is your father Jay Robinson by any chance?"

"Yes indeed," Zoia smiled proudly.

"I taught him, smart boy he is," Slughorn beamed.

"Oho! 'One of my best friends is Muggle-born, and she's the best in our year!' I'm assuming this is the very friend of whom you spoke, Harry?"

"Yes, sir," said Harry.

"And this must be the girl you were talking about I assume?" asked Slughorn, raising his eyebrows to Harry, talking about Zoia.

"Er- yes sir," Harry rubbed his neck as his cheeks turned into a shade of pink.

"Well, well, take twenty well-earned points for Gryffindor and Hufflepuff , Miss Granger, Miss Robinson," said Slughorn genially.

Hermione turned to Harry with a radiant expression and whispered, "Did you really tell him I'm the best in the year? Oh, Harry!"

"Well, what's so impressive about that?" whispered Ron, who for some reason looked annoyed. "You are the best in the year — I'd've told him so if he'd asked me!"

"And what did you tell him about me Harry?" Zoia asked him.

"Nothing, just that you're really good at potions and you taught me everything," Harry answered, intentionally leaving the part where he called Zoia the pretty girl in his year to Slughorn.

By the end of the day, Zoia and Harry managed to get felix felicis and decided to share it. Zoia was bewildered that Harry managed to successfully brew a potion without any help, until she realized the notes on his book.

"Guess you don't need my help anymore, Potter," Zoia teased him as they all left the dungeon.

This made his heart drop, he just realized if he's good at potions now, he can't make an excuse to hang out with her anymore.

"Oh you know, this book might be wrong someday," he nervously chuckled.

"I highly doubt that, it seems like it knows everything perfectly. Just be careful alright?" she said. "Well I have to go, see you around."

Harry looked at her retreating figure and let out a huge sigh while smiling to himself. Hermione hit Harry's head with a paper to snap him out of his daydream which made Ron chuckle.

"After you're done drooling over Zoia, you cheated Harry!" said Hermione furiously.

The rest of their walk is filled with Harry being lectured by Hermione for cheating and Ron being on Harry's side.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Both Zoia and Harry are oblivious 😭

I think HBP will have less chapters but it'll be longer chapters (:

WELL, ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 409 24
in which gaia lestrange and harry potter overlook the reputations which precede them. 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❛ She was convinced that even if she had alread...
82.9K 1.7K 34
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑙. 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑠. 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛�...
207K 6K 51
summer fling to an actual love *:・゚✧*:・゚ [ social media au ] harry potter x fem!oc © krydicaprio , 2022
13.5K 443 44
𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴, "𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰...