Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Family
Fireworks
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Do my best
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
Results
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Will He Be Happy?
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Become a Memory
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Mr. Nakano
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Talk

10.1K 244 67
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Day
School Library
(Y/N) POV

Me: Yotsuba-san... Are you trying to make a joke? The word "rice" starts with r, not l.

She laugh nervously.

Me: Well, everyone make mistake sometime.

Yotsuba:*smile* I'm happy to have a tutor like you. You don't get mad at us easily. And although this is not a scheduled tutoring session, (Y/N)-baka still willing to check my work. That make me more happy.

Me: I hope the others had some of your understanding so everything will be easier.

Yotsuba: I also tried to gather them already.

Me: Ah, but, not 4 of them, only 3.

Yotsuba: Huh?

We then hear footsteps coming from behind me. Yotsuba take a look behind me.

Yotsuba:*smile* Eh?

I turn around only to see Miku. I can tell that she's nervous.

Miku POV

(Y/N):*smile* Glad you come.

I walk pass him and head toward a bookshelf. I take one of the book and take out three papers from the book.

I smile after look at those papers.

Me: (Y/N)-kun's words got me thinking. Only a little. That... Maybe I can do it too. So...

I turn around to look at (Y/N) while smiling.

Me:*smile* You have to take the responsibility.

(Y/N):*smile* I can bear more responsibility if you want.

My face turns red hearing his sentence.

Yotsuba: Miku... Could it be...

She come closer to me and whisper me something.

Yotsuba: The person you liked back then, could it be (Y/N)-baka...

My eyes went wide but I quickly close my eyes while looking at (Y/N) with smile on my face and slight blush on my cheek.

Me: No, it isn't.

Me*thought*: Yes, it is.

The Next Day
Afternoon
Nakano Residence
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Yotsuba: Good morning~ I'm all ready to go.

Ichika:*smile* Me too... But I think I'll just watch today.

Itsuki: I'm just here to do some self-study so please do not get any wrong idea.

Me: Well, if that you are more comfortable study like that, I won't disturb you.

Miku: Teach us japanese history like you promised, okay?

I smile at her.

Me:*smile* Okay.

I then look at the others.

Me: Alright, let's do this.

Everyone is suprisingly cooperative today. I suppose even these girls are people, and can be reasonable if you treat them kindly. But a second later, a voice ruin it all.

Nino: Ah.

I look at her. She's smiling.

Nino: What's this? You still don't give up?

Me*thought*: Why the hell she hate me so much?

Suddenly my mood change. I look at her with my scary smile. She was taken back by my sudden change.

Me: Is the fact that I'll never give up on teaching you guys bothering you. If that so, can you tell me the reason?

Nino: I... I...

My scary smile turn into my usual smile.

Me: Just kidding.

Me*thought*: No, I'm not kidding. You really got on my nerves.

Nino: Idiot!!

I just chuckle at her reaction.

Me:*smile* Well, shall we begin?

Suddenly...

Nino: Yotsuba.

Yotsuba look at her.

Nino: There is someone I know in the basketball club who's looking for a temporary player for their tournament. Since you are good at sports, why don't you go help them now?

Me*thought*: So that is her plan.

Yotsuba: Right now?! But...

Nino: I hear the club only has 5 players but one of them went and broke a bone. Looks like they won't be able to participate in the tournament at this rate. Even though they trained so hard for this... It's a real shame.

Me: Well-

Yotsuba: I'm sorry, (Y/N)-baka! But I-

Me: No, I understand. You may go.

All of them look at me with shocked face including Nino.

Yotsuba: For real?!

I just nod at her. Suddenly she hug me tightly.

Yotsuba: Thank you!

Me: You are welcome. I think you can let me go now.

Yotsuba: Right!

She let me go and left the house. I look at Ichika.

Me: Ichika-san, you have your part-time job at 2, right?

Ichika: Ah~ I completely forgot. But how did you know that?

Me: Hacking your phone is not a hard job to do. And Itsuiki-san, it'd be better if you studied at the library instead of in a noisy place like this.

Itsuki: You have a point.

Nino POV

Me*thought*: What he's trying to do? He made everyone except me and Miku leave the house! That is supposed to be my job!

And now the living room is empty. Only me, (Y/N) and Miku left.

Me: What are you planning, idiot? Why you made everyone leave the house?

(Y/N): I'm not planning anything. I just want to talk with you personally. And Miku will be the witness of our conversation.

His mood once again change. He look at me with very serious face.

(Y/N): It's like interrogation. No one will leave this place until the conversation end.

Miku: (Y/N)...?

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Miku. I know I already promised you to teach you history, but I can't do that if there is someone blocking the way. I promise I will teach you next time.

Miku just nod in understanding.

Me: And in order to make sure you don't feel afraid of me or uncomfortable...

He then go to his usual mood.

(Y/N):*happily* Shall we begin the talk?

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 170 10
Y/n is a regular teenager who just wanted a normal life like everybody else. He never wanted something special to happens. But he don't decide that
57.1K 1.6K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...
337K 10K 69
Ichika Nakano's life changed when she met that boy As you can see in the title its a Ichika Nakano x Male Reader story. I pick Ichika because of some...
177K 4K 39
One day you are asked by Fuutaro to help on a new job he just got to tutor, 5 girls? Damn that's a lot.. This is the story of love between you and t...