My Abusive Husband(KTH FF)

By Soul_of_Bangtan

Y/n is a normal girl who is work as a servant of the cold and heartless man Kim taehyung bcoz of her family p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

8.9K 255 103
By Soul_of_Bangtan

Siya:Taehyung, Are you not remember me?

Taehyung:I saw you before but i can't remember sorry.....

Siya:It doesn't matter bcoz....it's been a long time ma tiger boy....

Taehyung:Ti....Tiger boy?

FLASHBACK

Jimin:Tae, I want to break up with her

Taehyung:Don't tell me again you both are fight bcoz of your fucking height.......

Jimin:Yeah it is not a small matter......

Siya:But it's a big matter shorty.....

Jimin:Yeah why are you here?

Siya:I am here for my Tiger bestie...not for you......

Taehyung:Siya don't make him angry....he has enough height to comparing you dumb girl.....

Siya:Ooh i know.....you give him importance more than your childhood bestie......bloody Tiger...GOODBYE

Jimin:LET'S BREAKUPPPPPP.......

Siya:Ow you want a breakup with me....but in your dreams only......

Jimin:Aish!I know this will happen

Taehyung:Wow what a wonderful drama....
I know you both can't leave for a second then why Mr.Park Jimin?

Jimin:you know one thing tae?This little fights make us relationship more stronger.....

Taehyung:I know I know......

*PRESENT*

Taehyung:Siya.....

Siya:Finally.......

Taehyung:You changed a lot that's why i can't recognize you.....but why are you here with this cheater?

Siya:I will tell you everything....can you come with me?

Taehyung:Ok...okay

Siya:Haha i can understand....wait

Siya walked towards y/n and hold her hand

Siya:Y/n,Can i take some time to talk to your husband?....maybe everything will be alright today.....And i want to talk to you too after that.....

Y/n:Ofcourse....why you ask my permission?

Siya:Bcoz someone want your permission.... Mr.Kim Taehyung now you are ok?

Taehyung:yeah don't try to mock me....let's go....

After 1 hour they come back to the room but situations seems to be changed.....Now taehyung know what happend that day....he know all the truths about his best friend...
but he don't know how to face him....

Jiminaah?Can you please forgive me?can you hug me like before?can you wipe my tears like before?i know you hate me....but please just stay my side from now on....... Please!!!!!!

I saw tae come to the room with a tearyful eyes...i guess now he know all the truth......he walked towards me with a regretful face.....

Taehyung:Yeah...will you forgive me?

Jimin:Tae,Don't cry......you will make me cry too......I am waiting for this moment for a long time.......now i get you back.....i am happy
You don't do anything wrong.....so no need to be sorry......

Y/n and siya smile eachother and enjoy the view in front of them like a miracle......

Siya:I think they forget about us....

y/n:Yeah that's right.....

*After 6 years*

Y/n:Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Siya:Yeah why are you shouting in this morning?

Y/n:Did you see my husband?can you please help me to find him?

Siya:Why?

Y/n:Look here.....how messy this room are....like father like son.....both of make me really headache.....

Siya:Ow hahahah

Y/n:Stop!You don't need to help me...i will find him....

Taehyung Pov

OMG!

Y/n:Look you are here......get outside you idiot

Taehyung:N...no way.....

Y/n:Where is your ironman son?

Taehyung:I don't know.....maybe under the table

Taenie:Appaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Such a shameless man........

Y/n:Come here you little

Siya:Yeah leave them....come on let's go....we want to ready for the picnic.....

Taehyung:Let's escape.....

Siya:Oh you are the part of this plan too shorty......where is our pepper daughter?

Jimin:There

Siya looked the direction where jimin point.....

Taenie:She is with me aunty..........it's fun to hide under the table.....

Siya:OMG!Why are you both blushing?

Jiya:Bcoz he....he kissed me

Taenie:What?i just kiss your forehead...not the lips like before.....

Y/n,Taehyung,Siya,Jimin:WHAT?????

Taenie:Okay it's the right time to know the truth you all....We love eachother and i want to marry her......

Taehyung:Accepted

y/n:Taeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Taehyung:Okay rejected.....

Jimin:Yeah yeah......

Siya approch the childrens with tearful eyes......

Siya:Promise me you both are never get apart......

Taenie:Promise aunty i will take care her....

Jiya:Promise eomma i will never leave him

Taehyung:I wish to see their marriage before my death.....

y/n:Yeah....Don't make us cry......are you all forget about the picnic....Go go

*After 22 Years*

Taenie:I think our parents are now happy isn't?

Jiya:Yes ofcourse.....

Jiya:Eomma,We keep our promise....but you all gave us fake promise....Right?Why you all leave us before see your's wish?

Taenie:Appa,You are the one who tell me that you want to see our marriage.....But where are you now?Eomma,Are you happy?

Jiya:Appa,I miss you....i miss you both....

They both burst out crying in front of their parents grave not knowing they all see their childrens as a smile in their face.....

FLASHBACK BEFORE 8 YEARS

Appa,eomma we are going.....Taenie said with holding jiya's hand.......

Y/n:Bye take care of you both

Siya:Again they leave without breakfast

Taehyung:I gave them money to buy food.... don't worry

Jimin:Give me some money too

Taehyung:My ass.....

«BREAKING NEWS»

"A Whole House was burnt in to a fire attack in this afternoon.....Until now we find out four bodies from there"

FLASHBACK ENDS

Taenie:You can't leave me like that....Right jiya?

Jiya:Never........We are never apart like our parents did........

Taenie:Love you....

Jiya:Love you too

END💔

Hey Guys.....Finally our story is end here......I don't know you like this story or not......I tell you all before it's my first story.....so please kindly forgive me if any mistakes.....It's kinda sad ending but remember.........

"𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘"

I Love you all.....Take care❤️❤️☺️😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 867 21
A girl with bad family past Married with .......A mafia king. He is rude ,arrogant, cold, heartless for everyon...
15.9K 703 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...
242K 7.6K 30
Y/N is just a normal girl right? Wrong. She is abused by her dad but also by her crush. Kim Taehyung. She doesn't know why he hates her. But does he...