Your Emoji Are Better Looking...

By chibi_winter

--This is not mine for my offline reading purposes only, PLEASE DON'T VOTE.-- Gu Wei, the popular yet controv... More

Part 1: You're Engaged
Part 2: People are stupid
Part 3: Are you looking for a benefactor
Part 4: In case you can't give birth to a small emoji package
Part 5: Your partner and your brother searched hot together
Part 6: I will wrap you up
Part 7: Who the hell did you call baby
Part 8: What are you selling
Part 9: You are thinking about fart
Part 10: Itchy skin?
Part 11: I like to watch the pull step
Part 12: Little Wife
Part 13: I have been following you for a long time
Part 14: Your little baby liked Weibo
Part 15: A Luoyang Shovel
Part 16: Hot search again
Part 17: Have you seen hot searches?
Part 18: Love Hug
Part 19: The manager knows nothing about her
Part 20: Cao Ren is wrong
Part 21: years? Let the profession come
Part 22: Talking About Marriage
Part 23: Shocking My Mom
Part 24: I want to surprise you
Part 25: So good
Part 26: What size are you
Part 27: Words of Tiger and Wolf
Part 28: What about the black material at home?
Part 29: Intriguing
Part 30: Missing a Fiancee
Part 31: Go eat your betrothal partner
Part 32: Dirty Adults
Part 33: I am waiting for you to sleep together
Part 34: x picture, would you like it?
Part 35: Elopement? Cheating?
Part 36: The silly face blushing
Part 37: Sexy lead dancer, can you dance anything
Part 38: cp fans' mood ups and downs
Part 39: You also grab the emoticon pack?
Part 40: Popular Physiques
Part 41: Variety show starts now
Part 42: Isn't there no sense of variety
Part 43: Your people are with me
Part 44: xx Quite Alice
Part 45: You have been removed from the group chat
Part 46: You, the color fascinates the wisdom
Part 47: [husband] started a video chat
Part 48: Do you like it?
Part 49: My brother is getting married...
Part 50: learn to be a cp fan
Part 51: Unexpectedly
Part 52: Oh?
Part 53: I don't sleep with you
Part 55: If you regret it, just take it off and step back!
Part 56: Who is my brother's engagement partner?
Part 57: A vicissitudes of primary school student? why you!
Part 58: QAQ
Part 59: Wow
Part 60:Can you kiss
Part 61: Jiang Xun the big gangster! ! !
Part 62: Of course to be worthy of the name
Part 63: Director, cut out these two sentences!
Part 64: Hurry up! ! !
Part 65: Happy Mother, Happy Family
Part 66: Little Hedgehog's Breaded Crab
Part 67: scenes clocked in
Part 68: What do you think?
Part 69: Give him money if you love him
Part 70: What is the name of this chapter?
Part 71: So hi, too much
Part 72: Is My Brother By Your Side
Part 73: Let me think more
Part 74: Low-key, low-key, cp fan must be low-key
Part 75: @江寻, come out and explain
Part 76: This is God's Will
Part 77: Happy New Year
Part 78: forward this koi
Part 79: You unconvincing cp fans
Part 80: Surprised
Part 81: I want to set off fireworks
Part 82: Make a Wish
Part 83: Let's Get Married
Part 84: Is this a friendship starring?
Part 85: Then show him red!

Part 54: Is there a goose next to you

87 4 0
By chibi_winter

Jiang Ying leaned against the door of the hut in the small village, holding her mobile phone, and finally told Song Jingxi what had been suppressed in her heart for a long time.

[Song Jingxi]: OK, it just so happened that I was in City C recently, and I will come over with you tomorrow.

[Claw Crab]: Okay, good night, mom.

Jiang Ying poked open the assistant's dialogue interface again.

[Claw Crab]: Can you buy two feather dusters for me tomorrow?

[Assistant Zhang]: What do you want to do? Horrified.jpg

[Claw Crab]: To uphold justice, to maintain the Jiang family's family tradition.

[Assistant Zhang]: Don't mess around.

[Assistant Zhang]: Promise me, you won't be on the hot search, right?

[Claw Crab]: Don't worry, internal problems will be solved internally.

[Assistant Zhang]: Then I will buy it tomorrow morning, so you go to bed earlier.

"Buy a feather duster?" A voice came from behind Jiang Ying, Jiang Enyuan stood behind him, "In the middle of the night, why are you buying a feather duster here? I thought there was no one here?"

"What do you think of my chat interface?" Jiang Ying covered her phone unhappily, "I'm rude."

"How long have you stayed here?" Jiang Enyuan sniffed.

"You care about me." Jiang Ying couldn't understand Jiang Enyuan. He was too lazy to be polite without the camera, so she turned and left.

*

Gu Wei originally had something to say to Jiang Ying, but after taking the daily medication, he fell asleep before the opponent came back from outside.

When Jiang Ying came back from the outside with the smell of a rustic toilet, Gu Wei was no longer chatting.

"Gu Wei..." Jiang Ying hesitated, "You..."

The sleeping Gu Wei turned over in disgust in his sleep and swept most of the quilt away.

With the camera equipment still on, Jiang Ying didn't dare to say anything, so she could only lie down and sleep.

"Gu Wei, give me some quilt!" Jiang Ying stood on the tatami, grabbing a corner of the quilt and pulling hard, "You are too much."

Jiang Ying couldn't pull back the quilt in the end, so she took away Gu Wei's pillow and fell asleep with two pillows.

*

The variety show the next morning said to Gu Weiwei that it was easier. The director team did not arrange any difficult tasks. The guests just helped the villagers pick the fruits of the harvest.

However, Gu Wei was a little bit tired all morning, because last night he didn't know if he had a stiff neck or a twist. His neck hurts so much that he can't look back today. Whenever someone calls him, he can only turn half of his body around. Reply.

"Gu Wei." Jiang Ying called him behind him.

"Huh?" Gu Wei turned around.

Jiang Ying: "Your neck... is it okay."

Gu Wei was shocked, the partner still cared about people, and the agent's proposal to improve the relationship was really effective.

"It's okay." Gu Wei's neck froze, "It will probably be fine tomorrow."

Jiang Ying looked a little guilty, and she helped him with a lot of tasks assigned by the director team. Gu Wei didn't want to understand why he felt guilty when his neck hurts. Anyway, someone helped, so he didn't encounter any unpleasantness in the variety show thing.

One morning passed quickly. At noon, the recording of the sixth episode of "Wandering Together" finally ended. After the guests said goodbye to each other, they packed their luggage and rushed to their next trip.

"Brother, where are you going to Jiang Xun?" Mu Yue asked Gu Wei in a low voice.

"Yes." Gu Wei nodded, "I won't stay for too long. Go back to City H tomorrow. Don't tell Sister Zhao."

Mu Yue: "No problem, anyway, your original schedule is to return to the crew tomorrow afternoon. It won't affect you."

The two people leaned together and whispered, Jiang Ying led the assistant past them, his steps were a little wandering, and his eyes were a little wandering.

"Jiang Ying, do you want to go together?" Gu Wei asked Jiang Ying.

"Why should I go with you." Jiang Ying felt inexplicable and got into her company's car.

Gu Wei: "..."

A group of people around were still watching, but it was not easy for him to explain.

There was a Bentley parked on the side of the road, Gu Wei waved at Mu Yue, bowed his head and got into the car.

Before he could sit down, the people in the car stretched out their hands and directly embraced his waist and led him over.

Gu Wei struggled, smelling the familiar cold woody fragrance, and he relaxed.

"Why are you here?" Gu Wei was a little surprised, "Didn't you say that people should be picked up by car?"

"I can't wait." Jiang Xun said.

"Brother, don't make trouble with me." As soon as Gu Wei got in the car, Jiang Xun picked him up and hugged him to his lap, so scared that he didn't dare to move anymore.

Obviously, I haven't seen each other for half a month, but Gu Wei feels that the relationship between the two people has become much closer.

"Lean." Jiang Xun grabbed Gu Wei's wrist, "Did you deliberately control your diet?"

"Yes." Gu Wei obediently admitted, "The director said that it should be more skinny, which is more in line with Miao Zihan's youthfulness."

Miao Zihan, described in the upper part of the best-selling novel "Bright Like the Moon", is a thin and somewhat withdrawn boy. In order to conform to the description in the book, Gu Wei has been strictly controlling his diet.

"After the filming is finished, I will make up for you." Jiang Xun suggested, "If you lose weight, your little hedgehogs will feel distressed."

"Do you know little hedgehog?" Gu Wei was a little surprised.

Jiang Xun said that he was a fan, and he really started with star chasing very seriously, even the little hedgehog knew about it.

"There is one among the youth training students, don't you know?" Jiang Xun said, "It's called Yi Qing. You should have met a young girl with great potential."

Gu Wei knew Yi Qing, the little girl who often combed Nezha's head with a lollipop, and he remembered the scene where Yi Qing taught people through a live broadcast last time.

"The little girl has a bad temper and plays fiercely in the game. Few of these youth academies dare to provoke her." Jiang Xun continued, "However, she is your fan. There are various peripherals in the dormitory. She said she got the desk calendar, hand scroll, stickers, keychain, and small fan through your backup station."

"How do you know so clearly?" Gu Wei was startled.

Jiang Xun still couldn't hold back, stretched out his hand to squeeze Gu Wei's face, and explained as he squeezed: "Before I set off to C City, I asked Yi Qing, and she introduced me a lot."

"You asked her directly?" Gu Wei asked.

"Yes." Jiang Xun nodded. "She seems to be very happy."

Gu Wei: "..."

He seemed to gradually understand why Yi Qing's emotions had been ups and downs before.

There is a star chasing girl in the TMW club. It is no wonder that Jiang Xun will be familiar with various rice circle cultures in just half a month.

Gu Wei remembered the final that he couldn't watch yesterday, so he suggested: "Brother, I didn't have time to watch your final when I recorded the variety show yesterday. Let me watch the recording now."

"Learn to chase my game?" Jiang Xun continued to rub Gu Wei's cheeks. The kid's cheeks were soft, especially pinching. Jiang Xun felt a little addicted.

"I have learned it a long time ago." Gu Wei patted Jiang Xun's hand. There was still a while to the hotel, and he decided to watch the recording in the car seat next to him.

However, Jiang Xun didn't plan to let the person go, his arm went down around his waist, and the person was firmly detained.

"What are you doing?" Gu Wei pulled Jiang Xun's trouser legs, "Quickly let me go down."

"It doesn't affect your viewing." Jiang Xun complained deliberately, "I won't see the promised engagement partner for half a month, so I don't want to be bullied."

"You still know that you are a bully." Gu Wei had nothing to do with him.

"I've slept before." Jiang Xun said, "What's wrong with giving you a hug."

"That means lying together, not saying that I slept." Gu Wei glanced at the driver in the front row and tried to correct it.

"Don't move." Jiang Xun threatened, "Otherwise, I will bully you again."

Gu Wei: "..." I didn't dare to move, I didn't dare to move.

"What's wrong with the neck?" Jiang Xun noticed the unnaturalness when Gu Wei turned his head, "Did it twist when recording the show?"

"It should have been twisted when I was sleeping yesterday." Gu Wei guessed, "The bed prepared by the show crew seems to be uncomfortable."

"Let's go back and rub it for you." Jiang Xun said.

Gu Wei found the recording of yesterday's final, clicked to play, and started watching Jiang Xun's final recording screen. Jiang Xun was by his side, explaining to him many operations on the field from time to time.

After talking about a commonly used technique in the game, Jiang Xun looked at the child's long eyelashes and asked, "Weiwei?"

Gu Wei still stared at the screen intently: "Huh?"

"Are you watching me or watching the game?" Jiang Xun asked.

"Look at all." Gu Wei snickered.

"Do you feel dizzy while watching the recording?" Jiang Xun remembered Gu Wei's 3D dizziness when he played the game last time.

"Recently, I don't feel dizzy anymore." Gu Wei said, "I can't feel it if I see too much."

"Pikapi, Pikachu~" Jiang Xun's cell phone rang again.

Jiang Xun held Gu Wei with one hand, and answered the phone with the other: "Look at you, I will answer the call."

While watching the recording, Gu Wei listened to Jiang Xun answering the phone.

Song Jingxi called. Jiang Xun leaned back in his seat and asked, "Mom, what's the matter?"

"Have you finished the game?" Song Jingxi asked.

"I just finished playing yesterday." Jiang Xun said, "I will rest for one night today and fly back tomorrow morning."

Song Jingxi gave a hum, she understood, and asked, "What are you doing now?"

Gu Wei pricked his ears.

"I was in the car, came out for a trip, and now I'm back to the hotel." Jiang Xun said.

"Is there anyone around you?" Song Jingxi asked again.

Gu Wei paused and continued to prick his ears.

The smile on Jiang Xun's face became deeper: "Yes."

There is a kid watching the recording.

"Who?" Song Jingxi asked casually.

"Mom, give me a little betrothal." Jiang Xun said lightly, but while Gu Wei was distracted with his other hand, he drilled into Gu Wei's clothes.

Gu Wei freed a hand and took the hand of the big hooligan.

"You two are together?" Song Jingxi's tone eased a little.

"That's right." Jiang Xun said, "After all, what you said, mother, we must exchange our feelings. It just so happens that we are both in City C."

When he said this, he stretched out his hand and gently pinched Gu Wei's waist again. Gu Wei's neck hurts and he dared not move. Jiang Xun pinched him uncomfortably. He could only condemn Jiang Xun with his eyes.

"Okay." Song Jingxi said, "then I won't bother you."

"Wait a minute." Jiang Xun asked.

Song Jingxi: "What's wrong?"

"Mom, is there a goose next to you?" Jiang Xun asked disgustingly, "Why do you keep going?"

Gu Wei: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...