𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

Galing kay izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... Higit pa

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

13

335K 11.1K 32.7K
Galing kay izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Look," I bent my arm before rolling my wrist.

I'm officially a cast free person as of last night. It's great. I haven't felt this free since I got those finger traps off after two hours of struggle last year.

"Impressive," Leo praised.

"I know."

I looked out the window at the sun that shined brightly with the clear sky, "We should drive to the beach," I proposed, "we can pick up drinks and sandwiches and whatever."

"Okay," he hit my sunglasses causing them to fall down to my eyes versus their previous position on my head.

I clipped my hair back with my clip, "Can you drive? We'll take my car since it's more fit for the beach."

He hummed walking through the elevator doors, "Leo you can't go to the beach in dress pants and a black button up."

"Why?"

"It's a rule."

He sighed coming back in, going to change.

I'm already dressed for the occasion, a t-shirt with black shorts. Plus I'm wearing black Converse so you won't even be able to see the dirt and stuff on them.

He came back out with more appropriate clothes, "Perfect."

"Where even is the beach?"

"It's like an hour away from us so get ready for the best car trip of your life," I told him.

"I'm ready."

"Good."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"This is a love song for a girl, who will never know it's about her," I pointed at Leo, "your turn."

"Uh," he looked over at me and I gave him a grin still swaying to the music, "but I'm much to shy to tell her."

I gave him a thumbs up that he responded to with his middle finger.

Beyoncé better watch out Leo's coming for her whole career.

"Do you pronounce it data or data?"

"Data."

"Yikes," I grimaced, "maybe I shouldn't have let you drive my car. I'm not too sure if I trust you now."

"Fuck off."

"Not my fault you pronounce it like a weirdo."

"You're the one pronouncing it wrong."

This is my villain origin story.

"Kiss my ass," I rolled my eyes looking out the window not saying anything.

Five minutes went by before his hand squeezed my thigh causing me to raise an eyebrow at him, "I changed my mind, I was saying it wrong."

"Admitting defeat?"

"I take my statement back now."

"Mhm."

"Shut up."

I shrugged, "I didn't say anything."

He pushed my head softly causing a laugh to escape my mouth as my shoulder lightly hit the car window.

"I saw a rock that reminded me of you yesterday. It has a small painting of the McDonalds logo on it," I told him smiling in my mind at the memory.

"I still don't understand why you like that place so much."

"They have the best fries."

"They were fine."

I was about to say something else when my train of thought changed, "Lee look," I pointed out the window at the Burger King. He mentioned that he's never been there before either. I'm not sure what he's been eating all these years. 

He turned into the parking lot as I hopped out, since you don't get the crowns when you go through the drive through.

We ordered our food quickly considering there was no line. As Leo stood waiting for our order to come out I slid over to one table stealing two crowns.

I set one on my head as Leo walked over to me with the food.

"Bend down," I said.

When he did I set the crown on his head smiling as he looked at me. I grabbed my milkshake from his grasp holding open the door for him. 

"I think the crown suits you," I told him.

He chuckled setting the food down starting the car up once more.

Leaning back I spoke, "People should start skipping more. It's more efficient than walking and is ten times more interesting."

He just furrowed his eyebrows taking a sip of his drink. Dodging the hard hitting opinions. 

His eyes didn't leave the road as he drove, my eyes kept wandering back over to him. He really is the prettiest person I've ever laid my eyes on.

I mean he was attractive the first time we met as well. But after you get to know a person more you either find them less attractive or more attractive than before, and he keeps getting more and more attractive as the days go by.

"How many penguins could you take in a fight?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Like how many penguins could you fight before being unable to," I explained.

"What are the stakes?"

"The amount you can take down determines wether I live or not."

"I can take as many penguins as they throw at me."

"I could probably only take three max. So I hope you aren't planning on doing much more with your life."

Penguins are honestly pretty scary. They're portrayed as these cute little fluffy things that waddle everywhere but they scare me.

I looked at Leo's tattoos titling my head, "Did your tattoos hurt when you got them?"

"Not really."

"We should go on that one show where you give the tattoo artist a drawing and they tattoo it on the other person."

He shook his head, "I would end up with a fucking jolly rancher tattoo."

"I don't see the issue."

"I don't even like jolly ranchers," he said softly.

Giving him a frown I stated, "We've already have discussed that you have absolutely zero working taste buds. You're just making this worse for yourself Darling."

"You like grapefruit," he deadpanned.

"Is that a compliment?"

"No."

Jeez.

"I don't really like snickers," I admitted.

"Are you sure I'm the one with no tastebuds?"

"Extremely."

This man is testing me today.

I started telling him a story about my first time hitchhiking, "Basically my Uber driver kicked me out of his car for an unknown reason. I was stranded. So I did what any sane person would do that had absolutely no money. I waited until a normal looking person pulled over and hoped right in. I didn't get hurt or anything."

"You're an idiot."

"I did what I had to."

"You should've just walked at that point."

He doesn't understand, "I would've passed out.
Do you know how frequently I work out?"

"No?"

"Never. That's the answer. You really think I could've made a five mile walk?"

"With enough motivation."

"True. I am a force to be reckoned with if I have motivation," I agreed.

In middle school someone dared me to jump off the stairwell and in return would do my homework for the rest of the year. Let's just say that my leg was bent backwards five minutes after the deal was proposed.

"I picked up a hitchhiker once," Leo said.

"Who?"

"A random kid on the side of the road. It was hot out."

"He was probably so grateful for that."

He crinkled his nose, "He ended up slashing my tires when I was filling up my gas."

Oh.

I took a bite of my grilled cheese, rolling down the window I stuck my hand out allowing the air to hit it as I hummed along to the song lyrics.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leonardo

She took off her shoes walking in the sand smiling, "Are you coming?"

I rolled my eyes following her.

Suddenly she stuck out her foot laughing as I tripped while grabbing her so she fell with me, "Why do you always do this?"

"It's fun," she smiled at me, making my annoyance fade away.

"Really?"

"Really."

Once she stood up I threw her over my shoulder causing her to lightly hit my back in protest, "You know how to swim right?"

"Yes."

As I walked closer to the water she let out multiple warnings that mostly included lighting my apartment on fire.

I walked in far enough so she wouldn't immediately hit the bottom and tossed her in.

As she resurfaced she glared at me with a small smile on her lips. She slowly started walking up to me as I backed up, "What's the matter Lee?"

Isabelle grabbed my hand pulling me in by her before pulling away and splashing me with water.

I smiled doing the same back to her.

"We should have a contest. Whoever holds their breath the longest under water wins," after she said that she immediately dove under the water as I stayed above the surface.

Popping back up she looked over at me, "I definitely won. Maybe next year Leo."

Maybe.

"Did you like living in London?"

I shrugged, "Not really."

It was fine for the most part. All I did was work so I didn't quite get the full experience of the place.  

"Why?"

"It was boring," I responded dismissively.

She nodded, "That's fair. I've always have wanted to move somewhere other than here."

"Where?"

"I'm not sure. Definitely a city. I don't like when everything is quite and isolated. If I did have to move Canada is definitely not the top of my list. What about you?"

"I'm not sure."

She hummed turning around looking at the water a smile gracing her face.

When I first met her I was fine with being strangers, now in this moment I know 'strangers' was never the plan for us.

"We should've worn swimsuits," she said.

"We should've."

"Race you back to the car," she took off in the best sprint she could in the water with me falling behind me.

She flipped me off as I passed her.

I leaned against the car waiting for her to catch up when she did she put her hands on her knees breathing heavily, "That was a close one."

"Very."

"Pass me a water please."

I threw on to her which she surprisingly caught.

She sat on her car roof instructing me to sit next to her, "You never really told me what you do for work."

"I handle delivers and building connections usually," I half lied.

I do both of those things, just not in the way she's thinking.

"Do you like it."

"Not really," I answer honestly, "I wanted to be a lawyer actually," I laugh at the irony.

"Why didn't you become one?"

"It's complicated."

She nodded not pushing any further and instead just resting her head on me.

We sat together as music flowed from her car.

"Whenever I have a bad day I think of you," she randomly whispered.

She's trying to kill me.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

words:

posted:5/17/2021 1:36am

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

THE WADDLE TIKTOK RANDOMLY GOT LIKE 2k MORE VIEWS AND IM SO CONFUSED

I actually like this chapter since it's ten times more tame then usual probably since I didn't get bored and decide to add a random stalker

I just realized looking back on my chapters how many lines connect to future scenes that I have planned

I updated on time for once🙏

Next update with probably be Wednesday morning since I have an essay due soon

Also I have to wake up hella soon since I have school tomorrow but I forgot to do my math homework

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

348K 13.1K 54
Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A Goddess amongst commoners. She is even the...
968K 16.4K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
618K 13.2K 57
BOOK 2 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. ••••••••...
5M 153K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...