Emily's Weight

By chubby_aur

A weight gain story. Emily stops watching her weight after meeting Tim, who introduces her to the concept of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 9

32.1K 72 3
By chubby_aur

I woke up to my belly gurgling. I felt heavy and lethargic, although I was now much less bloated than last night.

After all that food.

I'd eaten two bowls of spaghetti bolognese and then tucked into the leftovers from lunch. I couldn't resist. Tim was incredible at all things cooking and baking. My mouth waters at the thought.

I feel so strongly for Tim. He is my ideal match. I hope for more days like yesterday. I feel a bit nervous about gaining weight. What would my family think? I'm lucky that they live in another town. I really don't want the pressure of watching my weight. This is something I really want.

I pull myself out of bed and head to my kitchen. I open the pantry, in search of cereal.

As I'm pouring the milk into my bowl, I buzz sounds out from my phone.

Tim: Breakfast booked for 10am :)

He then sends an address. Damn, I'd just poured milk into my cereal. I didn't want it to go to waste. I still have an hour before I had to be there.

I finish my cereal and make my way back to me room to find an outfit. It looked like a warm sunny day today. I tugged my denim shorts on.

I needed some new clothes...

They fit, but only just. If they were any smaller they'd probably not complement my waist.

I pull on a large white t-shirt and tie the bottom of it into a knot, so that it looked as if I had some sort of figure. I then slip some shoes on and head out the door.

I follow my phone to the address down by the water front. It wasn't too far from Tim's house. I wander slowly, my stomach a bit bloated from my breakfast. I hoped I'd be hungry again by the time I get to this cafe. I didn't want to disappoint Tim in anyway.

As I near the address, I see Tim waiting outside for me.

"Hey," he smiles and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hi," I feel my nerves returning a bit.

"C'mon, our table is round the front," he takes my hand.

I let him lead me towards the beach. Around the corner, the cafe has a large deck with many tables set up. We take a seat at one. A waiter brings us two menus.

Eggs, rolls, burgers. It all looked so good.

"Order whatever you wish. It's on me," Tim says and I look up from scanning my menu.

"Oh, are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course. Don't look at the price," he winks and I blush. He's so generous.

I continue looking at all the options. It's hard to choose but I end up ordering a beef burger and a side of fries. Tim gets a poached egg dish.

We chat as we wait for our food and I end up telling Tim about my situation last night.

"You finished it all already?" He refers to the leftovers from yesterday's lunch, shocked.

I nod humbly. "Yeah, I didn't mean to. But your cooking is incredibly good."

"Well I'm really glad you enjoyed the food," he states, still a little surprised.

—————
A.N: Sorry for the delay guys. I haven't been so active on Wattpad recently. Life gets in the way sometimes. I hope everyone is doing well. Let me know if you've got any suggestions for this story, and vote/comment if you are enjoying it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 139 6
comission story includes: forcefeeding, extreme weightgain, feederism stuff so don't read if you don't like that. all characters are 20+
11.1K 38 5
Kelly, a posh and pretty people pleaser, begins her freshman year of college in high spirits, only to slowly fall into the fat girlfriend trap thanks...
5.8K 71 12
CW: mild belly kink and weight gain ahead! A year has gone by since Ezekiel was kicked out of Heaven, and his mentor, Michael, was sent down to Earth...
199K 540 15
One girl's love of food hits new levels when she gets rewarded to get fatter.