Forgotten girl |||a dsmpxoc

By LAVNDERNOTFOUND

A person, who though the world had been alone years ago, stumbles upon a very advanced civilization, but when... More

L'manburgians
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃentering the country๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿงthe new guy ๐Ÿง
๐ŸŽžBehind the scenes๐ŸŽฅ
๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบFlower fields๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

๐ŸงNew guy PT. 2๐Ÿง

1 0 0
By LAVNDERNOTFOUND

——Erets pov——

"Hey Owen, do you have anywhere to stay?" I asked as I walked up to the boy.

"No," he said as he turned around.

"You can stay with me!" I said as I started walking and him following quickly behind.

"Um...ok." He said as I turned to where my house is.

——Beaus pov——

"Hey Beau!" Purpled said as I got up the ladder.

"Hey big p" 

"You have been spending way to much fucking time with Tommy." He said as I rubbed my eyes and walked towards where the guest room is.

"I know," I said as I shut the door and pooped onto the classic red bed.

As I kicked off my boots, the same as most everyone in l'manburg had, I layer my head against the wall. I started thinking about Owen, I didn't know why I just had.

"I literally talk to him twice but of brain pop off I guess." I whispered to myself as I started to fall asleep.

——Owens pov——

"You can stay in here, usually it's fundys room but you can stay in here." He said as he opened the door.

"Ok." I said as I remembered the blackstone  had gotten him earlier.

"Oh! Here." I said as I handed him the stone out of my bag.

"Thanks, a piece of advice, make an excuse up for that day." She said as she left the room and left me to my thoughts.

What was gonna happen? Was something bad gonna happen to them? I though as I lied on my bed in the same clothes I wore that morning.

——ts to morning——

——Beau pov——

"Hey Beau." Purpled yelled as I woke up.

"Hello, your loud, it's too early for this shit." I said as I stretched and rubbed my eyes.

"It's almost 10 am." He deadpanned, I could tell he was finishing sorting his chests out because heard lots of closing.

"How in the hell..." I said as I struggled up.

"Owen is looking for you by the way." He said as I got out of bed.

"Ok..." I said as I got out of bed and put on my boots, most days Wilbur didn't care if we wore the full uniform we just needed to atleast wear one piece for me it was my bracelet and my medicine badge, which both counted as official parts of our uniform because you needed both to communicate with the other side so they know your with l'manburg.

"Hey Beau." I heard as I climbed down the ladder and saw Owen standing there.

"Hello! How was your night?" I asked as I put my hair into a half up-half down style.

"Good, I stayed at erets house." He said as we walked past the holy land.

"Good! I assume she took care of you." I said, I knew eret was very protective over the people of l'manburg.

"Yeah, anyways since today is a free day you wanna hang out?" He asked we walked past party island to get in.

"Sure, I don't have anything to do." I said, every week Wilbur and Dream agreed that 1 day we could communicate between sides for fun, we all called it our "free day", I usually hung out with Karl, sap and quackity, with Tubbo and Tommy tagging along, but I had a feeling sapnap still wasn't gonna speak to me.

"Ok, would you like to give me a proper tour? Tommy didnt exactly show it all." He said as we walked into our legal land.

"Yeah, if Tommy and Tubbo tag along dont mind them." I said as I led him to the furthest corner of the land.

"This is a small flower farm that Niki and I made, mostly me, tommy, Tubbo and Geo hang out here," I said as I showed him the small flower field.

"Cool, what's your favorite flower?" He asked me as I directed him away from the field.

"Sunflowers, I planted all of them that are within the grounds." I said as I pointed to all the visible sunflowers.

"Cool, mine is daisys, specifically white ones." He said as we passed one of them.

"Next is...the van, nothing special, just the drug van that started this." I said as we reached the grey and white van.

"I already showed you the wall so next up should be them meeting room." I said as I led him to the red and black striped building.

"Here is where most of our meetings are held, Oh and also inside of the van is where we all eat dinner, curtesy of Niki, and other wise we're just messing around." I said as I remembered I needed to tell him our regulated schedule.

"Um also if you take out your walkie I can add you to our l'manburg chat, we mostly use it for emergencies, if something dumb or funny is happening tommy will tell you." I said as I took the walkie and added him.

"The part up to he very corner where Tommy's house is, is all l'manburg territory, tommy also made this the embassy so wil would let him live here still." I said looking back at the argument.

"Um and that's it I think, unless you need a tour of the whole smp." I said, although I really wasn't in the mood to do that.

"No ill just catch on." He said as we walked back to the meeting room.

"Oh and also the sewer system!" I said, I had forgotten about it despite it being such a recent build.

"The sewer system is basically just our way of moving around the smp without Dream knowing, there's a map at the enterance," I said as we walked down the system.

"Oh-" he said, looking at a sign from eret saying "don't go through here, suprise in a month"

"Well thats it, I think tommy should be touring Jack right about now." I said as I checked the time.

"Yeah, let's go then." I said as I led him out of the tunnels and asked Tommy what there current coordinates are.

"Why are they at bad and skeppys mansion, oh god-" I said, I had remembered that sapnap had accidentally killed Henry, Tommy's cow.

"WAIT-" I realized when I saw the Eiffel Tower being drowned in lava and water.

"WHAT THE HELL TOMMY!?" I yelled as I sped to the tower.

"I'm greiving." He said as he marveled at the, now cobblestone, building.

"Of course you are, let's go before someone sees." I said as I grabbed his arm and dragged him back to l'manburg.

"Tommy why the hell would you do that?!" I asked him as I cured a burn on Jacks skin that he got from Tommy forcing him to get lava from a lava pool.

"I was grieving Bea!?" Tommy yelled as he jokingly laughed.

"Tommy if this sparks another war Wilbur is going to kill you, and so will dream for that matter." I said as I bandaged up the boys arm.

"And why would you but Jack in danger?" I said as Jack winched at the pressure.

"Well I needed lava! What was I supposed to do? Get it myself?" He said as Wilbur walked into the van.

"Tommy. Why the hell is ponk reporting sapnaps tower to be turned into cobblestone." He said, a little to calm.

"Sapnap killed Henry, I was grieving." He answered, simply and straightforward.

"Ok? Tommy you could spark a war with this." He said as he sat at the small table.

"But it's just revenge, sapnap should have never killed Henry." He said as Wilbur took his hat off and brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Tommy, no, next time something like this happens, come. To. Me. Instead of almost starting a war." He said as he got up, clearly tired of Tommy's shit.

"Thanks...Beau?" The boy asked as he rubbed his arm where the burn was.

"Yeah, sorry we had to meet like this, if you couldn't tell Tommy's a bit of a dumbass." I said as we shook hands.

"HEY!" 

"It's ok! I'm Jack!" He said as Owen giggles at my earlier comment.

"Tommy did you at least show Jack around correctly?" 

"YES and I showed Owen around correctly too." He said, lying shamelessly.

"Yeah? Then why did I have to show him around l'manburg today, he knew NOTHING tommy!" I said with giggles from Jack and Owen.

"Oh fuck you." He said as Jack and Owen doubled over in laughter.

"Your showing around Eli next week  make sure you show HIM around correctly." He said as we wiped tears from our eyes.

"I will tommy, also isn't Geo taking us tonight, the "adults" need to talk." I said as I remembered Wilbur and my conversation come about a week ago.

"Yeah, I wanna spar," Tommy said as we finally stopped laughing.

"Ok tommy, if you hurt Tubbo I will kill you though just know that." I said.

"Also I'm pretty sure you and Owen should come along tonight too." I said, assuming jacks age was around the same as ours.

"Ok, but I'm not sparing with him." Jack said as Owen quietly okayed.

"Why? You don't wanna get hurt?" Tommy asked.

"Yes but not because you'll hurt me you'll probably accidentally stab me or something."  He said.

"No if anything Geo will stab you, once he shot me in the leg when I was behind him..." I said recalling that story.

"Yeah...we don't let him around weapons anymore..." Tommy said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyways, wasn't Tubbo supposed to show you around?" I asked as I remembered Tubbo.

"Yeah but he wasn't feeling good so he's still at my house." Tommy answered.

"I'll go check on him, you guys wanna come with me?" I asked as I walk out of the trailer.

"I'll go." Owen said quickly following me out.

"Let's go" I told him as I jogged down the path and putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Ok, do you know what's wrong?" He asked as we approached the house.

" yeah I do actually." I said, I knew everyone's medical history, and Tubbo rarely get sick, and when he does it's because of a bee sting, bees don't sting him but when hey do hey have a worse effect on him than other people.

"Hey tubs, how are you?" I asked hushing my voice as I went into the house.

"I'm ok Beau, really." He said as I turned toward us in he bed.

"Tubbo did you get stung?" I asked as I took his temperature to make sure it wasn't a flu or a fever.

"No, but I did drink this potion bad gave me." He said clearly reaching far into his memories for this.

"Did it taste weird or anything?" I asked as I wondered how he was sick.

"Not really, it sorta tasted like Tommy's cooking..." he said as he tried sitting up in bed

"oh god you poor boy, here drink this." I said handing him a health potion that would help his temperature go down a little.

"Ok," he said as he quickly downed the vial.

"M'kay, Tubbo I think the potion bad gave you was some kind of bee serum, that's why your sick." I said remembering something sapnap and I made a few weeks ago.

"Really? Why would bad do that? He's so nice?" He asked as he got noticeably better.

"I don't know Tubbo, you should lay down for another hour and you should be good." I said as I checked his temperature again.

"Ok, why are you staring?" Tubbo asked as he looked at Owen.

"Oh no reason." He said as he snapped out of a daze.

"Anyways tubs I'm gonna go tell Wilbur, don't leave this bed for 1 hour." I demanded as I left the dirt hub.

"Ok, can you get me some bread though I'm kind of hungry." He asked, I nodded back and started walking back to tell wilbur.

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" Owen asked as I calmly walked down the path leading to my home.

" I didn't know any other society existed for 70% of my life and I had to take care of myself..." I said as we entered the grounds.

"Oh-" he said as I approached Wilbur.

"Um tubbo has bee sting poisoning again," I said once I finally got his attention.

"Ugh I told him to stop hanging out with bees." He said as he played with the emerald that usually hung off his guitar.

"Actually bad did it, he gave him a potion." I said as he looked up from the green jem.

"Really? I though bad was better than that (bad: sets up events for omelette cult and to kill people) ." He said as he put the gem in his pocket.

"Eh, Dream isn't letting any of them talk to us so..." I said as he played with the short braid in his hair.

"Ok then," he said as he walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...