Henrys my bully, Kid Dangers...

By xXvienneXx

Hey, the names Amara, I'm 14 years old and I love school... when Henry stupid Hart is absent! Ok, ok off topi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not going on hold boo's
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

7.6K 212 36
By xXvienneXx

Jerneil pushed me and Henry to the floor.

"I bet I could get a lot of money off of you two" she smiled.

I looked to the floor... my parents don't care about me. I hope Ray or Henry have a plan.

She sat me and Henry next to the other kids. Jerneil took Ray somewhere.

I looked around the room at all the sad faces. I felt like my heart was breaking into a million pieces. This is completely sick.

"Hi" I heard a small voice mutter to me.

I looked around and saw a little girl.

"Hey" I smiled slightly.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Captain Mans new sidekick" I answered.

"Are you going to save us" she questioned me.

"Yes" I answered.

-Rays pov-

"Where are you taking me" I hissed.

She didn't say anything she just tied me up.

I tried to see where she was but the room was pitch black.

I heard walk out of the room. Now what?

A/n
I'm sooooooo sorry that it's really short but it's been hard for me to update lately because I have to finish a book within 5 days and write a response thing (it's called a book talk😂). Anyways I just wanted to do a chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
101K 1.6K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...
34.1K 1.1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...
14.5K 483 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...